Brit/pol/ #2083: Democracy Edition

Blogpost: Democracy
liberalismismoralsyphilisblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/20/democracy/

Italian Election Favourite Blasts Brussels: ‘The EU Can Go F*ck Itself’
breitbart.com/london/2018/01/20/right-wing-italian-election-favourite-blasts-the-eu-can-fck-itself/

Donald Trump tells anti-abortion rally 'women giving birth in NINTH month of pregnancy is WRONG and has to change'
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-tells-stunned-crowd-11881955

Diane Abbott's charity spends all its cash on a party
Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5290869/Diane-Abbotts-charity-spent-2016-money-party.html

C4 calls in security experts after presenter suffers online abuse
theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/19/channel-4-calls-in-security-experts-after-cathy-newman-suffers-online-abuse

REVEALED: Figures show 465 'child refugees' were OVER AGE & LIED to gain entry to the UK
express.co.uk/news/uk/748938/child-refugees-gain-entry-uk-home-office-over-18-gain-entry-uk-migrants-calais-jungle

Schools urged to help tackle Islamophobia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-42650014

East London primary school backs down over hijab ban
amp.theguardian.com/education/2018/jan/19/east-london-primary-school-backs-down-over-hijab-ban

Convicted Pakistani paedophile, 39, claims it's 'too dangerous' to send him home after vigilantes snared him trying to have sex with a girl, 14, 'because he thought it was legal in UK'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5288267/amp/Man-thought-sex-14-year-old-OK-jailed.html

Migrants look delighted after being freed in Dover from a sealed lorry they stowed away on to cross the Channel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5288311/amp/Migrants-look-delighted-freed-Dover.html?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: democracy churchill.jpg (850x400, 60.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/be8ca142-fb0f-11e7-a492-2c9be7f3120a
twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/953839188318793728
twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/954727068742320128
web.archive.org/web/20090413060015/http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder: no bigotry or intolerance.

Attached: medievalginger twitter police.jpg (1920x1080, 173.75K)

Still don't know, been trying to find out but haven't found anything, closest I've come is this.

Press F for the good lad.

REMINDER

goodlad

Attached: wop.mp4 (480x200, 11.86M)

Good lad.

Attached: nige ale.gif (620x410, 415.24K)

F, with all that HEMA stuff, he could get clinked up pretty quickly.

indo-european

I've never seen him tweet anything that'd be consider extreme, my bet is that some arsebandit got uptight over a slight remark and blew it out of the water, like fucking always.

Attached: gay.jpg (960x708, 64.03K)

Help I live in a police state and can't get out

What did he tweet?

That's not a very indo-european post there lad smh

See

No word of a lie, the last two times I have called 999 about drunk lads smashing bottles in the stairwell of my block of flats the police just didn't show up.

Fucking bullshit police DID YOU HEAR THAT GCHQ

twitter shit is low hanging fruit for the filth, what do you expect?

Same thing happen to me when I screen capped all those trannies and fags telling August Ames to kill herself.

>"muh budget muh budget muh budget"

I hope you lads have practiced your knot-tying.

Attached: rope.jpg (1200x878, 129.2K)

remember lads, no quarter will be given to the ones that look semetic. We cant risk muzzies disguising themselves as wops to avoid the rope

Fuck that, Webley to the back of the head

Attached: p.jpg (443x443, 29.5K)

Gas the anglos tbh. Rosey cheeked jew lovers smh…

>However, the images created on 4chan and the more extreme Zig Forums have been seeping into social media and news publications such as Breitbart.

ft.com/content/be8ca142-fb0f-11e7-a492-2c9be7f3120a

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (608x563, 288.03K)

smh lad you've no showmanship.

Attached: 1422906769771.jpg (251x221, 57.03K)

they're* smh

They don't investigate anythingother than muh hate speech, if someone steals something of yours they just shrug their shoulders even if you literally saw the person steal it and know exactly who they are

Attached: PA-23171830.jpg (4096x2731, 5.87M)

twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/953839188318793728

Attached: Romesh-Ranganathan-Close-Up-.jpg (301x167 78.93 KB, 7.82K)

They're so jealous.

Attached: nige smug.png (596x593, 384.05K)

normies tbh

i've reported him, lets see if twatter ban him

The reason they are "losing the "memi war"" is because they don't fucking get it.

Attached: DP.jpg (482x477, 42.78K)

fucking Nige unleashed this on us, it will end up with another referendum and the remain campaign will be pozzed with fakenews

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (580x381, 192.98K)

Time to sperg it up

Attached: knifecharls.png (1007x876, 744.32K)

Strange name thb

dorset already did it lad

Tbh

Attached: m9jh86pu24b01.jpg (750x1002, 67.47K)

RIP 22st's fucked up chode

Attached: 7ecc91f0e429fdb5ce036be61776579d.png (600x600, 474.35K)

D E R A C I N A T E D L I B E R A L E L I T E

Tbh if it were to be a referendum on deal or no deal that wouldn't be too bad but I feel it wouldn't

kek, they'll no doubt start using that lingo too soon enough. The fact that 'serious' papers are even talking about memi wars in this timeline is hilarious.

If anyone can do it you can lad.

I think the point Nige was trying to make is that things are being orchestrated behind the scenes between the big players to make a referendum on the deal inevitable, and we need to be prepared.

Attached: Smug Enoch.jpg (336x381, 38.56K)

Tbh the mask is slipping more every day, the comment he is replying to doesn't mention race at all

They are getting cocky.

as soon as they try and put a referendum through the commons, a majority of MPs with amend it to be deal or remain, mark my words

twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/954727068742320128

Attached: turncoat.jpg (750x1008, 78.33K)

They have been remedially overt since forever. The jews are as incapable of tact or subtlety as they are of having a sense of shame (the two things are related). Things have just been comfy enough in the post war period that no one's bothered to pay attention to the fuckers. They literally want to be 'oppressed'.

Spread this around, lad. Breitbart should be writing about shit like this - although they'll necessarily sell it as a white liberal (amirite?) who's self loathing, and any of the commenters who pick up on his actual racial nature will call him a 'self loathing jew' - contrary to all available evidence. The worst people on earth are….well it's a toss up between 'woke' cuckservatives and autistic/narcissistic 'individualists' (like sargoy or peterson).

The balls on this bastard to think he's above everyone when he's promoting genocide.

IMPORTANT POLL

Attached: j (8).gif (128x168, 2.49K)

have not met many decent people in general really

Zero. Aren't I lucky

His dad looks/sounds like the jewiest man ever tbh.

one of them literally stole intellectual property and is now selling it as his own
…at least he misses the point and has effectively bastardised and incomplete system

4-5
none
one was a teacher at college who only photocopied half of the sheets because it would have cost him an extra 8 pence

two that I know of
one was full israeli semite desert nigger jew, the other was half caste "british" or something, the halfie was alright.

but still an antiwhite libshit

I once saw a couple of orthodox Jews in their black suits with curly side burn things on the bus in rural Wales, it was bizzare

didn't talk to them though

they wouldn't talk to you either tbf

Lads I have a recurring fantasy that is getting more and more vivid where I go back in time and marry Natasha Henstridge the day before she started filming Species and we run away to a farm where we have 8 children and i invest in bitcoin when it was 50c and sell when it was $17,000

How do I stop it lads this isn't healthy

Attached: 1482874867592.jpg (600x568, 38.86K)

oh, I saw one at the train station too
stood on his own away from everyone else with his wife covered in a shawl

was reading culture of critique at the time and made sure to walk past him with the title showing keek

I've met around half a dozen that I was aware were jewish, and all of them were fucking kikes. One was a bartender who used to shortchange people when they'd have one too many pints and pocket the money.

i saw a hasidic or whatever its called couple in london tbh
would have fucked her tbf

6 million.
All 11 million of them.

impossible, you have never met 60 million jews

Five or so. The women were weirdly pushy and arrogant - and nakedly lacking in empathy (although they liked to make public displays to the contrary). They came across as being particularly false and incapable of understanding the people around them. They also had a weird air of sexual lechery about them (even the teacher I had who basically used to flirt with the boys). The """men""" I've met were so autistic and pathetic as to be afraid of me (a polite, pretty nerdy white man). They both had a sniveling quality about them and extremely high pitched voices. One of them paid me five dollars for a single cigarette lol.

On the little evidence I have (in person) - the memmies are real. The kikes are as awful as they appear on tv etc.

Lad don't perpetuate that anti-semitic propaganda, it was 600 Gorillon

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (384x1920, 1.06M)

jewish "men" disgust me so much

Kek. they just want nothing to do with us but live in our countries anyway smh

it really runs through their blood to be stingy thiefs smh

hahaha

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 124.12K)

Hey cool it with the antisemitic remarks!

It has to be genetic, even from the few examples we've given they are all cunts.

But I like Jewish women so it cancels itself out haha

tbh the feeling of revulsion was so strong I was seriously contemplating barrelling him into the path of a train when it went by

Attached: angryjew.png (203x249, 47.8K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (580x534, 410.85K)

To add to this: every person I've known (all of whom were liberals) who've encountered jews has made mention of them being money grubbing and rude, and even being so shameless as to haggle the price of a fucking bus journey. Also incapable of queuing.

Some god awful """"artist""" I know of, who paints pictures that look like they were made by children raised in hell has two Israeli kikes supporting his "work" lol. He's so pretentious that he pissed on one of his canvasses the other day because he saw an episode of time team in which they discussed urine being used as a dye in the past.

I'll say it again: the memmies are real. Literally all of the memmies are more real than I realised tbh. I'm now 30 and mixing with people who are 20 - and they are FUCKED. The memmies are like ten times more real with them than with people my age.

Tbis is now a milkers thread(This is now a anti-jewish thread)

dont tempt me you vile little swine

Seriously it is. Have you not noticed how often they have psycho or autist or other kind of mentaller eyes? The way they interact with other people always seems to be subversive and manipulative - like they are missing a basic component in their physiognomy.

Keep in mind that I met all of these jews before I was even aware of their influence: before I'd given them any thought at all - so cognitive biases are out as a consideration.

some of them genuinely look evil tbh

it is
jewish tradition, law and culture literally moulded them into the vile, hateful, nation wrecking evil beings we know today.
Six thousand years ago and before when semites were pottering around in the fertile crescent, they formed a rigid law tradition, where inheritance was shared amongst all male members.

They stuck to this, even when they became jewish rather than canaanite or whatever they were before, the end effect being that by the time the romans rolled into town they were conducting legal battles and literally backstabbing eachother over parcels of farmland a few meters across. That behaviour was only reinforced by the dual god-and-victim complex of the judaic religion, thus the effects have only intensified over time and scale.

Attached: this isn't even my final form.png (2302x2462, 5.15M)

>tfw actually 1/64th Jewish

Fucking hell lads watching this Vegan Gains bloke is rage inducing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh shit! I also met two extremely jew looking/acting Americans in Bristol once, who came over to a group of us (after a night of pills: I know - I know: misspent youth), and were utterly shamelessly telling the girls they worked for girls gone wild (obviously lying) and asking them if they'd want to model. My mate told them to fuck off.

I would put money on them being kikes. They literally had an air about them that was so disgusting and shameless as to be unbelievable. I literally want them all to die painfully tbh.

I want to find Dorset and kill him lads.

I also want to find 0cdf60 and kill him.

Yeah, every time lad. They're right odd-jobs.
>"hmm that's a jewish surname, right?"
>"are you sure?"
>"hmm, but you are jewish, aren't you?"

Had that same discussion with him about three or four times that day, all basically the same thing, always trying to see if I was jewish. It was fucking weird.

I would be pretty pissed at everything too if I was told I was part of Gods chosen people, only for God to come down and start bitchslapping me for being shit.

Vegan gains is literally a retarded pathological narcissist (although he calls himself a sociopath because he thinks that sounds cooler). That JF guy must be even more of a retard than I already thought. E-celebs are such fucking cringey scum.

History is interesting, lads

web.archive.org/web/20090413060015/http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

smh wasted opportunity

That's not very nice.

It's not as though they lost out on anything, they just lost the exclusivity.
Curiously enough you see that in everything they try to peddle.

I could've lad but I'm an honest man, I don't like lying nor liars.

Attached: cross-tattoo-wrist-cross-tattoos.jpg (736x736, 33.16K)

Mod is a homosexual who hates boobs