Armslist Fails... Wins?

I though some of you might get a decent laugh out of these I found the other day. I fucked up and forgot to get the links. I know, I know.

If you have some like these, I guess go ahead and dump them here too. Let's see what all we can come up with.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-28-18-24-51.png (720x1280 380.59 KB, 329.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armslist.com/posts/8510421/baton-rouge-rifles-for-sale--ak-47-must-go-
armslist.com/posts/8222061/new-orleans-louisiana-rifles-for-sale-trade--russian-sks
armslist.com/posts/6469086/orlando-florida-rifles-for-sale--custom-cerakote-norinco-sks-rifle-with-tapco-stock-and-two-tapco-magazines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how the fuck would you get the sight wrong?

Attached: 1322634771563.jpg (600x338, 61.26K)

If I was a dick I would just grab a pic of a friends upper and use it instead for the thumbnail but ship off that ghetto optics ready upper with easily overheated hand stop.

what a fag

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-18 03-19-16.png (1600x900, 706.57K)

armslist is filled with retards that think their little piles of shit are piles of gold and charge $600 for XD's and $1,000 for 300 win mags with "only" 500 rounds through the barrel.
I've only used it to sell guns and I haven't been given fake cash yet. Be sure to buy a few of those fake cash detecting pens if you deal with those morons.

I hate people like this. It's not new in the box if you took it out of the box and it's impossible to believe that you've never fired it.
Take the loss and move on.

It's not just the sight; it's the gas block and you can see that there's no gas tube entering the upper making it manually operated, but it should be an easy fix because it's a .22LR conversion upper. CMMG makes good stuff and $365 is a good deal, so I'd buy the abomination and fix it.

I had one guy take my $ for a rifle a few years ago who didn't even count it. Made me wonder if the rifle was stolen or not. I double checked the cash before handing it over so he couldn't accuse me of shorting him any $ though.

22lr is blowback nigger. It would work fine.

Storm's coming, batten down the hatches Cover the windows, secure all the latches If I'm lucky, the flood will take me away
Because I don't have a reason, a reason to stay I

i'm prepqring my heart for re breaking it I'm not sure just what's left or what it's capable of taking But it's been there before, it'll be broke some more Till it's just a bunch of dust and dried glue spread out on the floor

Strike lightning, strike me down, put me out of the misery

Knocked out, kicked to the ground, carry me off to sea It's gonna be stormy whether I like it or not…

Attached: bubba,no.png (1231x507, 241.89K)

Holy shit what a retard. I almost hope the ATF raids him over that post. Smoke weed if you want, but if you're dumb enough to advertise that you do on a gun buy/sell listing, you deserve to be raided.

No amount of customization is going to make it more valuable, guns are like cars, you keep them fucking cherry, not tagged up like some worthless street whore.

heh

absolute faggot

armslist.com/posts/8510421/baton-rouge-rifles-for-sale--ak-47-must-go-
1200 bucks for a Century Fucking Arms C39V2, among the shittiest AK's ever assembled.
That is the level of dumbshit you must deal with on armslist.

Why do people type like this?

yeah, I already knew that faggot

Sounds like you didn't know.

retards, FIFY.

Back when bubbas still sold shit in magazine ads, you had to keep your ad under a certain number of words or pay extra to get a few more words in, so that way of writing's probably a habit that bubba's used to and doesn't feel like changing even though online you don't need to worry about word limits

armslist.com/posts/8222061/new-orleans-louisiana-rifles-for-sale-trade--russian-sks
$500 for an SKS lmao

Could be worse.
armslist.com/posts/6469086/orlando-florida-rifles-for-sale--custom-cerakote-norinco-sks-rifle-with-tapco-stock-and-two-tapco-magazines

Attached: AAAAAAAA.png (717x197, 71.36K)

ouch. dammit why even sporterize an SKS instead of just getting an AK

That's actually normal pricing for a Russkie one though, they usually go for a bit more than the chink or Yugo varieties.

That is an easy fix given they've only painted some bits and threw a crapco stock on.

because it's "Russian."
Milsurp market is beyond kiked.

Attached: e8f.jpeg (600x720, 57.74K)

If it were kiked the first wouldn't be there.

false, imports have been banned since the 90's, milsurp has been kiked only in the past few years solely because of youtube e-celebs like iraqveteran8888 shilling 100 year old shit as the coming of Christ.

Picture my surprise when his verbal fellatio of a rifle inspires retards to buy them and fuck them up.

My fucking god.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 388.29K)