HAND THEM IN STRA*GHT B*Y

DAS RYTE STRA*GHT B*Y HAND IN YOUR FUNS NOW! ME AND MY BF ARE GONNA TONGUE FUCK EACH OTHERS THROAT TILL YOU HAND IN YOUR SALT RIFLES. SLUUUURPPPP SLUUUURRPPPP SLUUURRRRPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=cc9ovvth3sY

How do you respond?

Attached: madaleno.PNG (3434x1774, 6.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/99XYF
nydailynews.com/news/ny-news-concealed-carry-chicago-shootings-20180615-story.html
city-data.com/city/Chicago-Illinois.html
city-data.com/crime/crime-East-St.-Louis-Illinois.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatitis_C
web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/4-million-guns-uk-streets-7598164
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carjacking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_dictionary
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/carjacking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did he mean by this?

Say "No you homo" then walk away while facing them as to not get pooper plundered by an enraged fairy of biological toxicity.

I'm gonna give them the keys to a minivan and watch as they drive it off a cliff.

What the fuck was the point of that.

Virtue signalling of the gayest order. Every time I hear someone say "turn in your guns" I go out and buy something gun related. Be it ammo, mags, accessories, gun parts, or guns themselves.

Better idea: Every time you hear someone say 'turn in your guns', take a newfag to the range.
This is a culture war, and you're not gonna win it by hoarding ammo in the basement.

You assume that newfag wont try to shoot you for being a "gun-rights activist". There are no activists, only patriots

You realize most people aren't dyed-in-the-wool progressive footsoldiers, right? If you just take them out to shoot and let them realize how fun the process is all on their own, they become more amenable to guns. They're not going to go full-2A overnight unless you stage a mugging of them, but unless you deliberately picked someone retarded chances are they won't got full soccer mom on you.

It wasn't me. AFAIK he was at UT that place deserves to be burnt.
Took my California cousin shooting in Texas recently I think she's more open minded now

we must kill them all

winrar tbh

Attached: thehomosexualcommunity.jpg (318x488, 180.77K)

Dr Pavel, I'm G.A.Y

Attached: DR PAVEL IM USA.jpeg (1600x900, 781.28K)

Generated autisitic Y-chromosomes?

Attached: hardcore hentai 126.gif (266x200, 336.88K)

Attached: Strange fella.png (469x600, 20.32K)

Hang on.. Is that fucking loss?

stole the NRA sign they handed out

Motherfucker.

Spread the photo in da hood and claim that da white devil is keeping da brothas down by stealing their niglets and giving them to fags.

You must be an achmed, lol

7/7 :^)

Uhhhh, you don't get to bring AIDS?

Guys, this is serious. Evil CCL holders have committed almost 40 incidents in Illinois in the four years. Some racist right-wing crackers might try and point out that roughly 30 of those were legitimate cases of self-defense and those that weren't rarely resulted in any deaths, but think of the children. Support gun control.
archive.is/99XYF

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (617x997 313.28 KB, 338.75K)

uhh

He was actually trying to HIJACK a fire lieutenants car, which is what its called when someone steals a car in plain view of the owner.

nydailynews.com/news/ny-news-concealed-carry-chicago-shootings-20180615-story.html

Yeah no shit he was guilty, he was in the process of hijacking the car when he was shot.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Fucking niggers!

Attached: Ryuujou is down right fucking angry.jpg (1125x846, 1.02M)

Fucking niggers. We had some Chicago variety mud shoot a police commander here a few weeks ago, right in a government building.

40 incidents, most of them justified, with over 265k licenses, and they still have a problem.

It's a lot more than that and it's primarily concentrated in Chicago.

jesus christ these fags just want criminals to live safely while regular people get tossed in prison for life for protecting their lives. Just legalize shooting anyone in the act of committing a crime, and reintroduce the concept of "outlaws" who can be shot on sight.

PS, legalize nigger hunting. All niggers are guilty of being black, and must be shot on sight to protect the public

You ever have a retarded kid in your class when you went to school? When they did something bad or stupid, you weren't allowed to be mad or even correct them, and then they got pulled out of class for a few minutes to be told everything's alright.
It's kinda like that.

They're edgelords because they want to enable criminals who destroy innocent people's lives. At least they'll get their due when the collapse comes; the armed guards protecting their gated communities will run away, and their human rights rainbow flag democracy won't stop Tyrone from shanking them for their name-brand sunglasses

Don't forget East STL, Illinois's chicago

Yeah, and the only thing I remember most from him was in science class when the teacher set up a Van de Graaff generator and he kept shocking himself and the rest of the class laughed at him. we couldn't get away with that today

Attached: 1461517413813.jpg (400x361, 42.63K)

People die in fires when houses and apartments burn down every day if not several times a day or even every hour but no one is talking about banning cooking grease and stoves.

I've never been to Illinois but I was under the impression that Chicago was Illinois' Chicago.

There were 100.9 murders per 100,000 people in East StL in 2016 compared to Chicago's 28.1
city-data.com/city/Chicago-Illinois.html
city-data.com/crime/crime-East-St.-Louis-Illinois.html

Yeah you certainly have never been here. congratulations

I can't fucking breath. I think I might actually die laughing

no you faggot, shoot up the USCIS (immigration office that processes the amnesty)
that will launch civil war 2

Er, there is Chicago, Kansas or Chicago, Occupied Rhodesia if your a nigger?

Some might call that a "carjacking".

I try to only use real words.

8/10, too much poop.

Attached: 1421122534370.jpg (653x524, 68.98K)

rofl. the vast majority of people don't have full comprehensive insurance coverage that would get you a used, 5 years older model if your car was stolen. Oh, with 130k miles on it.

That was me user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatitis_C
it isn't aids

web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/4-million-guns-uk-streets-7598164

Attached: ifyoucallthis.png (526x331, 211.54K)

It's all noise to me at this point….. Just let me know when it's acceptable to line niggers, faggots, and nigger faggots up along walls.

How about you get off your fat ass and make it happen instead of waiting for it?

Nice try, FBI!

Been waiting to use this.

Attached: 821F01E1-6D11-4E95-A5DE-BF5350EE8FA7.jpeg (323x684, 154.22K)

That's what happened to me at highschool in 6/16/16, except I barely even talked about guns IIRC. I swear this fucking state is even more jewed than NYC and Cali.

One grade 11 social class right before lunch, we watched a bunch of holocaust videos. For lunch I sat in the hall with my friends and on the opposite side of some girls who I liked. I preceded to talk to them about how 6 million was a made up figure and is a holy number to the Jews, and that more likely only 1-2 million died and most from typhus. A few teachers walked by as I explained the lies/exaggerations in the video we just watched about Aushwitz. Retrospectively I’m surprised no one did anything.

Funny, considering I got in school suspension for a whole day and had to miss out on working for the finals all because some absolute cunt of a teacher got offended over me asking some brown kid for papers - she was the only person that even remotely gave a shit and snitched on me with no warning.

There was only one nog in my entire high school and he was 3 years younger. Had a few hooks though. Teachers were mostly chill. I mean they were chill enough to not say anything while an autistic 17 year old me explains why the holohoax didn’t into reel to a girl I liked. Wait… Was I this kid?

owtheedge.avi

And why would I want that?

They were trying to fuck your prize. They’re gigolos they work for the masked man.

Attached: 445E6426-703C-4537-AF1E-4EAC2808BF78.jpeg (547x547, 58.88K)

Kaine?

Attached: XqCk_uDv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.46K)

Get 'em on my dick, I'll squeeze it in.

The flight plan I filed with the agency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavel here, but only one of you.

First one to check a dictionary gets to stay on my board.

It's hard to imagine this faggot will probably be replaced by someone even worse in the upcoming elections.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carjacking
Depends on if you want to count something invented in 1991 and not part of 'official english' still an english word, just because some media companies use it.

What do I get for being first? Can I had board volunteer?

get them on board i'll call it in

Attached: gay-men-float-gay-lesbian-pride-parade-25961501.jpg (800x533, 129.4K)

THE FIGHT PLAN I FILED WITH THE GAY BAR LISTS ME, MY MEN, DR FUDGEPACKER HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU.

Gonna have to write a sigil for someone to go shoot his dumbass. Plenty of npcs out there to utilize.

Last one to cum gets to stay on my reservation!

That is: a reservation for the gay bar, not an Indian reservation.

I guess Hitler and Nazi Germany were fucking scrubs who couldn't kill 6 million jews, then.

Yeah, he really was incompetent.

Don't think killing free labor was any part of the goal. Hell the brits gave auschwitz the RAF treatment at one point due to it being the biggest labor camp in the east.

Ew this thread is gay.

WHO PAYED YOU TO FUCK DR PAVEL!!

Not

UNHGH!
HE DIDN'T CUM SO GOOD!

Grab my angel wings and my sack of cocaine, and make sure I've got plenty of room left in my bag for blades. Not the kind of blades you use to shave your legs, but the kind of blades that created a 90s crazy. Right between your legs is a skinny butt with AIDS, right behind your legs is a chubby cunt with braids. Better call the press 'cuz I got something to say, before I end the pride parade with a fucking grenade.

Kill all the gays, and the fagggots.

Here you go.
before article 13 will require a tax on killing all the gays

Attached: KAG.webm (669x641, 3.85M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_dictionary

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/carjacking

TELL ME ABOUT KAINE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE G-STRING?!

=LOT OF OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED TWINK!=

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would fuck a man, before throwing him out of the gay bar.

At least you can suck! Who are you?

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

Boo

We're not really following the script to a T anyway, but No one cared who I was until I put on the lube.

Right. That’s why I booed you, because you followed the script instead of making it gay er. Boo. Boo you. Boo
If I pull that out would you cry?

It would be extremely pleasurable.

your a big guy

fixing this this cause autismo

`==he didn't suck so well, who wants to=
==try next?!=

second time i fucked up redposting today, my families honoru demands it, i will commit sudoku

Attached: commitsudoku.jpg (640x480, 20.6K)

You’re a loose guy.

wink
FOR YOU

Yeah not much you can do with that line but I've got a good one for the next line

It's craze you dumb fuck