JUST

JUST
U
S
T

Attached: I CANT WAIT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL AND FAGGOTRY.jpg (900x960, 62.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CARIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's the source you double kretikoi?

It's pretty old so I didn't think anyone would even need a source.
archive.is/CARIg

At least it won't be too slow…

So why make a post?

Attached: OP the warrior.png (457x598, 386.09K)

NATO propaganda:
Russian propaganda: embed.
We're so gonna get raped…

They got a thing for video don't they.

Cultural Marxism clearly has won the minds of NATO. Just give it a few years and it will win their bodies too

Attached: 31dKO0hfksL.jpg (267x400, 11.79K)

How did these people get in all major positions of power so quickly without anybody noticing?

The've been there for quite some time and just recently started taking the mask all the way off. Sure it slipped occasionally, but they never took it off and threw it aside before.

Attached: I don't even know of an uglier flag than this. Even nigger countries have a better flags.png (3617x2533, 84.37K)

nato can eat my ass

When will they ever learn?

German Propaganda:

Noticing things leads to holocaust™, praise be to six quintillion, so it's outlawed now.

UK propaganda

Northern Ireland has an uglier flag.

As expected.

Surprised they didn't remove the dislikes, everyone was shitting on it, specially in the army.

Yeah, I remember when "Die Rekruten" came out on the German army YouTube channel. Our squad leader ordered us to watch it just so we could make fun of how much of a pussy everyone in that show was. It's a series where they gave recruits during basic training gopros and had them record daily vlogs. They also accompanied the whole thing with a camera crew. Fucking pathetic, but what do you expect from the navy?

It looks like a scene from some Lovecraftian horror film where one of the squad members is slowly going insane and he is now at the phase where he is murmuring a strange, inhuman tongue. It's like the rest of them are silently debating if they should shoot him right there, or wait because he might get better.

Jesus, that's just an add to sell gear.

I mean ours also have grrrilll power recruitment ad and whatnot but they sill make half decent vids regularly…

lmao frogs

Waste of trips.

Attached: disgust in space.jpg (209x233, 8.26K)

This is what I was thinking.

Attached: knight_disgust.jpg (525x603, 95.32K)

Is that a picture of you? Are you legitimately 12?

Does the west still derve to win world war 2.

West is at the point when they're getting sick of winning so much.