BASED DUTERTE GIBS FREE FUNS TO THE PUBLIC

archive.fo/szpZQ

The Philippines has vowed to give free guns to members of the public — so long as they promise to use them to fight drugs and crime.

President Rodrigo Duterte said he’s considering arming 42,000 community leaders, known as barangay captains, after consulting with the police and intelligence agency.

Martin Dino, the interior department undersecretary responsible for barangays, said handguns would be provided for free, or private purchases subsidized, but only for those not involved in illegal drugs.

Dino said: “The condition is that the barangay captain should fight drugs and crime. If he is conniving with criminals, he could be the one shot.”

Duterte has repeatedly said thousands of community officials were involved in the trade, without elaborating.

But last week he vowed barangays will be provided with the same legal protection as soldiers or police and they “will never go to jail” if they shot suspected criminals in the performance of their duty.

The president’s signature war on crime and drugs has killed thousands of people and caused international alarm.

Activists and Duterte’s political opponents say the campaign is overwhelmingly targeting users and small-time peddlers in poor communities and accuse police of systematically executing suspects, often based on weak intelligence.

The authorities reject that and say all those killed were drug dealers who put up violent resistance and left police with no choice but to shoot them.

The plan to arm civilians is supported by the association of barangay officials, according to its president, Edmund Abesamis.

Barangay captains without firearms were reluctant to report illegal drug activities, for fear of being targeted by gangs, he told CNN Philippines on Wednesday.

But activist group Rise Up for Life and for Rights said the government was obsessed with instilling fear among communities, rather than tackling the root causes of drug addiction.

A spokeswoman for the group said: “Arming the barangay captains is another foolish approach that would create power play among local officers on the ground.”

She added that communities had seen enough “tyrannical and fascist attacks” during Duterte’s war on drugs

Attached: duterte_political_compass.jpg (837x910, 108.61K)

Where are the guns coming from?

Hopefully from the commies and jihadists that have been captured/killed over the year.

This. Also the power of friendship.

I USED TO WONDER WHAT FRIENDSHIP COULD BE
DO DO DO DO DOO
UNTIL DUTERTE SHARED HIS GUNS WITH ME

Mercenary tourism when?

Attached: DKm6Fi7VAAAdemJ.jpg (650x365, 23.23K)

BIG ADVENTURE

You already have guys going on midlife crisis tours as 'private contractors' in Afghanistan and Iraq.

god bless this man

Attached: binnichtmalmett.jpg (433x433, 46.09K)

If only America could follow suit. Give all responsible gun owners a free gun, for the 2nd Amendment and communist asshurt.

Nice trips, Herr Hitler.

Joe "Move, and you're dead" Horn

Why not in your own country?
Are you so much of a cuck that you prefer USA rather than you country?

Because I'm an American shitposting on a VPN.

But free funs for all Europe (sans the Sl*ves) is a good and necessary idea.

Attached: image.png (764x847, 687.74K)

Root cause is CIA funded drug cartels that need to be eradicated.

TONS OF FUNS

Can a flipanon tell me how hard it is to move to the Philippines?

I think you can just marry in, try to learn Tagalog and don't be a communist/fag/drug dealer

A BULLET-FULL BRRRT

Been a thing for years, a lot of mercs are lads having a mid life crisis.

A BULLET PROOF HEART

I wonder if they'd execute someone over weed.

Fortunately, yes.
That's why DotA 2 major in Philippines was cancelled

Attached: baste pinoy.png (1000x848, 833.22K)

Why not give them both?

Philippines is a hotbed for firearms production. The constant guerilla warfare over the last 100 years has lead to areas like Danao become Khyber Pass like in terms of gun production. It's not uncommon to find people selling guns at stalls, most of which are built with simple handtools.

It's fun but nah. Considering how easy it is to buy a gun (compared to almost anywhere else) I'd chalk it up to just plain laziness (of course not including faggot ban states). Why should I and others subsidize some fags free hi-point/maverick 88 if he couldn't bother to gather the same amount that's less than an xbox or 2 weeks of fast food. If it's dudes going inna desert and doing peaceful migrant redirection then yes I'd be willing to pay for wilson combat tier bullshit prices and all the ammo they'll need for it all in translucent lancer mags

That's going to be one hell of an upset bitch

Attached: 3501aa53d644bb15166030b8b30a72dac47d7ff7fdef033cf6e957e6f2894dc1.png (1200x887, 782.54K)

Can we pool our dough and pay for a Zig Forums freikorps to go and peacefully redirect migrants at the southern border?

DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: 1488204498001.jpg (428x344, 82.43K)

Because you don't need to beg for other free stuff when you have free guns.

it has some medicinal properties, but potheads are subhumans worse than crack addicts.

This. Weed "culture" is by far more degenerate than whatever social damage drug dealing and pharmaceutical sideeffects on their own right could do.

Pothead wiggers are the lowest lifeforms the White race can produce.

Go away junkie

Attached: 1513423985583.gif (480x270, 3.49M)

You know its funny, there were more smokers at one time than all potheads put together.

Yet no tobacco smoker ever got this attached to a fucking plant. When doctors told them it was bad and politicians made it illegal, they either quit or accepted reality and kept smoking in private.

They didn't go around trying to convert people.

We should have. Anti-smoking laws were proven to be a gateway to marxist totalitarianism.

It's a cuckchan virgin/chad meme in the making.
I know you physically "can't" but once you become a pothead, you're probably not coming back because you "enjoy it dude"

Attached: at last I truly see.png (447x378, 11.3K)

lmao

Nice reddit spacing, leaf. Also
Also all of you are retarded If you're on this board you are required to support the universal right of being able to own whatever property you want, including firearms and plants.

Attached: 1325086580350.jpg (214x214, 42.9K)

Attached: many thinks.gif (300x300, 828.43K)

Wait until he starts talking about the legalisation of CP

The smoke will cause health problems, and so will generally being a drugged up shithead.

There's more than one, boyo. The less autistic of us just know to hide our powerlevel because otherwise, threads derail into shit like this.

Amazing. Did you blow in from reddit?

This entire board SHOULD be full of ancaps. That's the nature of wanting the ability of unrestricted ownership of weapons: you want the ability to own any sort of private property you want as long as it doesn't infringe on others' rights. If anybody disagrees with this then they disagree with the right of weapons ownership because they are the same right, and thus are bootlicking statists of some sort.

Attached: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (640x480, 38.75K)