AK thread-7.62x39mm quadstack addition

post Kalashnikovs

Attached: ak47_762_sl_2.jpg (1900x700, 53.72K)

Have seen extremely mixed reviews of them. Anyone on here actually drop 100 shekels on one (either 5.45 or 7.62), if so how well do they work? Also, Best AK coming through.

Attached: RD501.PNG (1162x383, 173.26K)

waiting for the gen 2 variant with steel locking lug and lips

Attached: bolt action.jpg (6000x1960, 871.15K)

That would be fun for a b& state actually

Any advice for reliable quadstack mags in general ?

Be Jim Sullivan and make the Surefire 60.

Wouldn't it be easier to just make a straight pull version like the bongs have? It would hopefully also be easier to convert back to semi or full-fun.

poor bastards (and thats coming from a guy who lives in californa

Attached: commitsudoku.jpg (640x480, 20.6K)

Eh if it's near as strong as Magpul gen 1 mags or those transparent green Polish ones it should be fine. Who's making these?

Russkie company called Pufgun. Reviews I've seen so far are mixed…meaning people will either praise them to the sun and back or shun them as the Antichrist incarnated in plastic form which is silly because everyone knows that's the Tavor.

Bingo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 258.53K)

What we need is a folding AK charging handle

I just received a package of Croatian AK magazines tonight, haven't gotten around to testing them. Don't hardly shoot my AK anyhow, any real AK folks have anything to say about them?

If they got the BHO, get used to it and mark them separate from your normal mags. Also they might need some fitting.

Would they allow a magazine that big, though? Any state where you can only have a gimped AK is probably also a 10 round limit state.

Wait a minute; are Schmidt-Rubin magazines actually illegal since they're technically detachable, or do they not care since it's an antique?

Attached: 1889.jpg (2930x818, 134.38K)

It does fold, like a FAL

It IS an FAL charging handle that can be changed out with other FAL charging handles. Not sure if metric or inch though.

Yeah you could grind off the right charging handle completely.

I have an 1889 and the mag downtown detach easily, the lever mearly acts as a disconnect. Although mine might just be fucked. Also here in Englandestan they are classed as obsolete (no need for licence) so I imagine they are classed as c&r in the US.

1898 is the cutoff for Antique, so it would be unregulated(save for SBR laws) in the US.

But then you'd loose the foward assist function of the stock charging handle

Yeah, there's that I guess. You really shouldn't ever use them though.

If you ever find yourself in a situation in which you feel a need to use the forward assist, 99.9% of the time hammering the bolt into submission is only going to make your problem worse.

Wasn't there a us military branch that specifically requested that there be no forward assist in their new ars in the 60s?

I think you're thinking of the chairforce demanding a forward assist

That was the US Army demanding a forward assist.
Chairforce was fine with it.

You've got it backwards. Stoner designed the AR without a forward assist, but a few Army proto-Fudd generals REEEEd loudly until one was added to the design.

Opinions?

It's a Polish WBP Lynx.

Attached: Lynx.jpg (889x363, 52.3K)

Why not pump-action?

Attached: 57094371-a-russian-aks-74u-assault-rifle-lying-on-us-designed-six-colour-desert-pattern-camouflage-commonly-k.jpg (1469x1102 1.67 MB, 725.45K)

Not technically an AK, but close enough.

Attached: Africanized Type 81.jpg (766x2016, 479.37K)

According to the Canadian government it isn't.

I gun yes

Attached: DSC01418.JPG (5184x3888, 5.05M)

Best laser for AK?

Attached: 30a7ee5119c43f128b46267f9df2734d763351f012f24bf036480578ecbcd495.png (1000x1000, 147.56K)

Attached: I'VAQ CHESNOQ'ONOS.jpg (1554x309, 225.53K)

Imagine having to tape two magazines together because they're pinned to 5 rounds.

Attached: 3318c87e0c4c4bcf55d8b5ced821b3bb934d7ce62323510ec369b8061de2cb06.png (631x631, 201.21K)

Does anyone have onions on Worst Korean steel mags vs Tapco/Magpul polymer mags for 20 round range mags to go with an AMD-65? Both options are currently 9-10 bucks, and I already have new Serbian and surplus Hungarian 30 rounders.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x400 265.15 KB, 139.36K)

Why?

Attached: 1510722269.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

I have one and it works, although they are not as durable as russian steel, the paint comes off easily, and they have a few sharp edges.

What's wrong with chink guns?

Worth the read.

Attached: chinese steel.png (1400x5552, 946.04K)

Enjoy not having an AK, fag.

Chinese weapons produced by norinco are high quality user, have you never owned a gun in your life? I've had first hand experience with a MAK-90 and it is one of the highest quality weapons I have ever had the pleasure of firing. Chinese Military production !=! normal chinese production

If you're going to learn a Chink language learn Cantonese. Not only does that let you work in Hong Kong but most of the older, less shitty Chinese immigrant communities in the west are actually Cantonese speaking.

How new are you here faggot?
Translation: I don't own one but shot it in a controlled environment for 5 minutes
Please stop embarrassing yourself further.

Is that the one they speak in Taiwan too? I want to learn one but definitively not the mainland gutter speak one.

No Taiwan also speaks Mandarin, just with some regional differences (I'm far from an expert on this, go ask the new Hong Kong board for more details I guess) from the mainland. Also they write in Traditional rather than Simplified which is a big diference. Singapore also speaks Mandarin of one variety or another but I don't know a huge amount about it, they have good English proficiency anyway.
Strictly speaking Cantonese is spoken on part of the mainland too, in the region that used to be called Canton. It's just that that was the bit of the mainland where the vast, vast majority of those emigrating (to Hong Kong, to Macau or further abroad) came from originally. So in Canada for example you've got those whose families directly left from what was then Canton to Canada and those whose families left the Mainland to go to Hong Kong and then a few generations later left again because of the handover both of which speak Cantonese.

There are many more varieties of Chinese but I neither know about nor care about them, the two useful ones are Mandarin and Cantonese and unless you want to speak to the soulless ant people and Communist spies learn Cantonese.

They aren't.
Because we can't get them imported anymore, people try desperately to boost the reputation through hearsay and fuddlore to make them into something they're not. Shooting a target at 25 meters might be fun, but when you make an attempt to rely on it you're soon disappointed.
they also look like shit when you strip them down unless some work has been done, and generally people do work on the internals

You're right about that - commercial production is worse than the already shit military production, because at that point it isn't involving soldiers fighting for your country.

I found a SAR-1 for 650 and a NPAP for 600. I'm conflicted

Type-81s are milsurp tier for quality. Say what you will about chinks but I doubt that includes their own domestically produced military firearms. I could be wrong, then again, there's no torture test of these things out yet so I can't say definitively. Chinese private corporations are a problem though as the other user pointed out and I have had some dealings with them in the past.

Fagpuls are better than all the others.

Wasr 10 is currently the best affordable AK

fuck, I recently ordered the steel mags of first pic. Give me an update of how much I fucked up.

so far I've read, that original WASR-10s only feed singlestack and get milled by an importer in America to fit doublestack. If thats true that means that my ordered WASR won't even feed 30rd Mags considering that I live in Germanistan, is that right?

Depends if it was made for export to the US.

what about silencers for the WASR? Heard they are unconcentric which makes using silencers impossible without risking bafflestrikes

suggested that I get my hands on an concentric AK, what Silencer would best fit it/what to watch out for?

That is something you'll have to gauge when you get it. Haven't a clue on the cans you can get in euroland so I'm empty handed on that.

If you live in germanistan buy a Finn/polish ak.
That's the only thing EU rules makes easier.

If I want an AK, would Atlantic Firearms be a decent place to get one or is there cheaper/better alternatives?