Dust Covers/Ejection Port Covers

Dust cover thread! Show which one you've got!
Is it as cool ass the kommandos above?
Where'd you get yours? Any tasteful dust covers?

Attached: DEUS-VULT.jpg (160x46, 4.14K)

Pick one and only one

Attached: assad cringe.jpg (634x356, 193.33K)

only niggers put bullshit cringe bling on a tool. Let the weapon be beautiful without shitting it up.
Picrelated is what you do to your weapon.

Attached: niggerfaced.jpg (480x360, 21.36K)

The LPK I'm getting for my AR has a silver finish because the parts are made out of titanium. How many levels of ghetto bling am I on?

I admit to having a Mandalorian skull on my Glock's slide plate cover, but that's it.

Attached: dustcover.jpg (1477x958, 368.62K)

I don't understand ching-chong but if it says TORA! TORA! TORA! That'd be pretty funny

Op is baiting out all the fucktards that have gay parts so we know who's who.

Thinking of getting these on a second AR's cover. What should I put on the inside?

Attached: praiseit.png (1969x1957 102.46 KB, 89.23K)

I just want to say that things like this should be avoided if you ever intend on using that firearm for self defense, as it can be used against you in court if you ever need to.

you're fucked

In cucked states yes. I'm sure most with good and clear defence laws won't care.

Even freeer states are far from monolithic in that regard. You could always draw the short straw and get stuck with a bleeding heart DA. Better safe than sorry.

Check out this fancy looking dust cover that I use.

Attached: IMG_0861.JPG (320x274, 12.59K)

I like that. That's cute.

Attached: 88b0d31f710d463a3271254f3606ef01cb00892e20d113f26806fb616ad180eb.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

litterally not true
you can't point to a single case where words on your guns were used agaisnt someone who legitimately defended themselves with a firearm.
The only case that even come to mind is that cop who shot someone under questionable circumstances and he got off scot free
so get your bullshit argument out of here

user, he challenged a drunk man to a game of twister in the hallway while pointing a gun at him
only those kinds of dumbasses will decorate their dust covers with edgy shit

and he still got off scott free.
My point being that what you put on your gun is not going to hurt you in court

Just to play Devil's Advocate, he was also a cop. DA's tend to be more lenient towards law enforcement officers in general.

ou could always use Heirs of the Sun and the Sunlight Parma.

Attached: Sunlight Parma.jpg (140x140 71.49 KB, 6.42K)

Well you feel free to cuck out and let tyrone fuck your wife and you with his aids infested dick instead of shooting him, but I'll be magdumping on the dindu.

Attached: Consider_Killing_yourself.jpg (800x723, 49.86K)

Your wife is at Tyrone's house while you're working, user.

You forgot

And the correct response is

saged this gay thread

At least it's not pone.

Attached: ar-15_dust_cover_-_punisher_girl_1_shot_1_kill_-_cerakote_pink.jpg (1000x1000, 76.88K)

What the fuck kraut.

Back to reddit

:^)

PUTTING RETARDED SHIT ON YOUR GUN IS NOT Zig Forums
WEAPONS ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK PLAIN ONLY
MAKING A WEAPON LOOK FANCY IS FOR FAGGOTS
FUCK OFF

I think we broke the autist.

This is correct. It may turn a self defense situation into something a prosecutor may call "premeditated". Just leave it stock.

Anything to make the Ammi mad.

You rang?
In all seriousness, these two aren't that bad. The dark blue is understated and tasteful, it'd look almost flat black at just a glance. I've seen some Cyan shotguns that are just abominations to god.

Attached: 1471511576412.gif (500x337 132.79 KB, 90.43K)

I would paint my gun like that, minus the crescent moon and black dots.
The dark blue looks surprisingly nice.

gold is a very valuable commodity

Attached: Mission_Accomplished.jpg (2100x1500, 1.9M)

Heirs of the Sun isn't as clearly doable, but Sunlight Parma is a good idea. Just need to touch this up a bit.

Attached: sunlightparm.png (8263x8250, 774.55K)

was that the only time they wore that crackerjack outfit?

That and graduation probably.

:^)

Attached: ksriel.jpg (480x538, 39.4K)

Man, I ain't giving any of you funs now if that what you're gonna do with em.

Attached: 20180623_010253_noexif.jpg (3264x1836, 1.22M)