Racism is not Christian

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Racism is a sin, we are all created in the image of God. To hate one another based on how God created us is to hate the creator himself.

Yes God created the nations and the territories, however he did so that we could learn to know one another, not to hate one another.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD LIES WITHIN ALL MEN.

Hatred for each other based on race stands against God's message.

Christ came for ALL humanity, not just whites, or blacks, Jews or gentiles.

Attached: racism.jpg (127.69 KB, 1176x942)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QEYmomUuveU
biblehub.com/numbers/12-1.htm
businessinsider.com/daily-habits-to-be-smarter-2015-5
christianityandrace.org
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge
openbible.info/topics/race_mixing

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

0/10 work on your bait

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

The truth is bait

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

The proper quote is "The kingdom of God will be all around you". That "inside of you" thing is a bad translation meme.
You're welcome!

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Luke 17:21

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Yes, but would you agree that virtue signaling is a form of pride?

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

That's the bad translation meme I mentioned.

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

race mixing destroys what god created and is not christian

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Yes, but I am not trying to virtue signal. I am trying to address something I have seen amongst some posters on this board which I think comes from unchristian beliefs.

KJV is a bad translation

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

OP is a KJVOnlyist
Explains everything.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

Moses had an Ethiopian wife, Zipporah.

You don't have to come from my perspective to believe this. It is the mainstream belief for the Roman Catholics and Orthodox as well as most Protestant churches.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

men
holding hands
with men
WHOA THERE BUDDY, GOODNIGHT
Romans 1

Attached: aa67aee81539ca2aa805f685281d14fa368ed68716a34330ea95bea6c6d16055.jpeg (36.69 KB, 413x269)

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

I think you are trying to distract from the topic by focusing on a very simple image.

Asher Green
Asher Green

so? moses was a human and was capable of sin

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Moses was capable of sin
It's funny you said that because God punished Moses' sister for being racist towards Zipporah

Seems like the sin lies eslewhere

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

So why didn't God tell him it was wrong? God gave Moses lots of commandments.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

/leftypol/ infiltration thread

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

I am not a leftwinger. That is a baseless accusation.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

I think it's someone who wants (You)s. There's a hundred and one ways you can justify nationalism with Christianity.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

Mods can confirm that is not true, since they can check my post history if they wishes and see my sincere contributions to discussion.

Why when somebody states this sort of thing do you immediately jump to it being a troll? Does it make it easier to dismiss what they say?

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

It's more of the case of this topic being a dead horse among dead horses.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Nationalism = Racism?

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

If it was a dead horse it would be a settled debate, which judging by people not defending their views but rather running from them seems to me to suggest they can't justify them very well.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

jews

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Amen brother. I'm simply astonished that people on here call Hitler a Christian and praise him. What a joke.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

What else would the OP being discouraging if not nationalism?

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

If you wanted a sincere discussion maybe you wouldn't open with a pure strawman?

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

I haven't mentioned nationalism in this thread, I have discussed racism. The two can be related, but not necessarily, and nationalism does not come in one variant.

God created nations, but he did not create them so that they could practice hatred and evil between one another.

I didn't open with a strawman. I opened with a stating of biblical belief on racism.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

You're confusing racism with prejudice
Racism doesn't have to be a bad thing, being pro-"Your culture/race" doesn't always mean being anti-"Other culture/races"
I'm pro-white, but also indifferent to other peoples. Everyone on the planet deserves to protect their heritage, we are in this regard all the same on the journey to heaven

We are taught as Christians that we shall not judge other peoples. That's not necessarily racism, that's prejudice.

Attached: 7d3d5604af99024f595c20b5acdd3831a6fe4875d447c3be95f5d660342ac11f.gif (1014.96 KB, 322x166)

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

I think racism refers to prejudice based on race or racial characteristics, but I think we would be getting into semantics if we argued over that.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

What's the point of the thread then.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Well, modern society tells us racism and prejudice are synonymous. But I don't think it has to be this way. Every race has something different about them. Stating this is often seen as a bad thing. But it doesn't have to be, I think we would all be happier if we learned to accept our differences. People who are "pro-diversity" are in this sense actually anti-diversity because they promote a melting pot of cultures and races. The destruction of what makes the world so unique and colorful

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

To state the biblical position and argue against those who identify as Christians but do not hold it, for example this individual >>588554

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

Are you against all forms of immigration? Are you against interracial relationships?

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

I think pope Pius XI in his encyclical to the Catholics in Nazi Germany put it best:
8. Whoever exalts race, or the people, or the State, or a particular form of State, or the depositories of power, or any other fundamental value of the human community - however necessary and honorable be their function in worldly things - whoever raises these notions above their standard value and divinizes them to an idolatrous level, distorts and perverts an order of the world planned and created by God; he is far from the true faith in God and from the concept of life which that faith upholds.
There is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve and defend your community.

Also, regarding immigration, st. Aquinas put it well:
Saint Thomas teaches that immigration must have in mind the common good; it cannot destroy or overwhelm a nation.
Immigration should have as its goal integration, not disintegration or segregation. The immigrant should not only desire to assume the benefits but the responsibilities of joining into the full fellowship of the nation.

Now, I ask you, is it wrong to reject someone who doesn't want to assume the responsibilities and who endangers the common good?

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

Anyone here familiar enough with Morris and Rushdoony's stuff to know if their ideas are false?
I know Rush believed in "Kinism," and Morris in a more extreme form of the Curse of Ham, but I want to know if their ideas were biblically justifiable.

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

Well I would agree there is an issue with the "pro-diversity" people, because they also obsess over race and put it in the forefront of their minds, rather than God.

Are you against all forms of immigration?
Not all, it depends on many factors.

Are you against interracial relationships?
No.

Now, I ask you, is it wrong to reject someone who doesn't want to assume the responsibilities and who endangers the common good?
If somebody comes to destroy a country or to take over its society then they are an invader and are acting in an evil manner, self defence is certainly justifiable in those types of situations.

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

If somebody comes to destroy a country or to take over its society then they are an invader and are acting in an evil manner, self defence is certainly justifiable in those types of situations.
The problem I think then comes from how one would define invasion. Would you consider cultural subversion a form of invasion?

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Can you give an example of cultural subversion?

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Would you consider cultural subversion a form of invasion?
Good question and yes I personally would. immigration is about assimilation, that's why in history immigrants were given citizenship only after 2 generations, the Jews had those rules too. An immigrant has no right to demand freedom of his religion or to impose his culture. Accepting uneducated, uncivilized immigrants is no one's obligation.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

Much of the modern western world is under threat of subversion. In the past subversion typically came with a direct invasion and a change of the local state. Today is more complicated. The state remains the same, but ideologues who wish to potentially undermine Christian values remain

William Gray
William Gray

Too much /pol/tier faggotry here. Reminder that /pol/ Nazi's hate Christians.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Reminder that /pol/ Nazi's hate Christians.
Part of the reason I can't take them seriously anymore. None of them know anything about the true nature of Christianity

Attached: c09d1fc157e4f2aaa1facce84bbc4c96645358f3cdf46a1fbc67f532f1578bc6.jpg (2.25 MB, 2723x2000)

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

A big problem with /pol/ is that they see the large majority of everything through race. They may superficially understand the problem, but they don't understand the spirit of it.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Unborn children who are murdered in the womb are pure. It doesn't take long to turn a child into a devil in this age.

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

That has always been there, Christianity has been under attack since its founding. I oppose that subversion of course.

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

I didn't open with a strawman.
Not a single person on this board 'hates' other people because of their race. Except you. 'You' hate white people.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

I am a white person. I don't hate anybody because of their race.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Do you believe it is wrong to oppose racemixing?

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

I don't put race above individuals like that.

Galatians 3:28-29

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

Do you think white people should exist?

Ethan James
Ethan James

Sure

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

So you believe it is wrong whites to be racemixed into extinction? Or do you not put race above (((individuals))) like that?

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

posting anything left of far-right
on Zig Forums
expecting the thread not to be a shit flinging contest

Not sure what you expected.

Attached: this-is-what-poltards-actually-believe-2.png (467.02 KB, 600x1400)

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

I think the /pol/ belief that everyone is going to mix is just not accurate so I reject the premise.

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

Is having preference toward your own people racism ? Is it sinful ? Even if we don't hate other races ?
I think not, God separated us for a reason (The tower of Babel)

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

I reject the premise.
Those who deny genocide always do.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Is having preference toward your own people racism ? Is it sinful ?
I guess it depends what form it takes. In principle no.

I don't see any genocide of white people happening.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

I don't see any genocide of white people happening
That's why you're a genocide denier, but we have digressed so allow me to re-assert my point; Do you believe it is wrong whites to be racemixed into extinction? Take note that my question lacks any connotation of active reality.

Robert James
Robert James

I chuckled

Attached: 5034324--44c3a1164f4362d6706807ae2192b159.jpg (7.86 KB, 216x218)

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

I think that in principle genocide of any group is evil. Does that answer your question?

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Is that a yes?

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

I'm from France and I witness it everyday, it's still early to tell what will be the outcome of such situation but communitarianism is growing and tension between culture are on the rise. Whites don't care about family anymore, sex became too important, we make less and less kids. It's late here, so I'm tired, sorry if my sentences make little sense grammatically.

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

That sounds to me more like the consequences of the abandonment of Christian values by the French people than anything, in favour of secular republican values.

What do you think?

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

communitarianism is growing and tension between culture are on the rise
Whites don't care about family anymore, sex became too important, we make less and less kids.
Another European here, I can confirm this though the country I live in is not yet as bad as France is now.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

You're not wrong, but illegal migration baked by the European Union and our politicians only worsen everything. How can we sort ourselves out when Islam is the fastest growing religion here ?

Angel Green
Angel Green

The proper quote is "within you". That "I don't like what the Bible says so I'll just change it and say it was a bad translation" thing is a meme.
You're welcome!

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Racism is a sin. However, be careful not to confuse not being racist with dismantling all borders to help satan usher in the antichrist one-world government. Satan is the most crafty liar, and he will convince you that you're doing God's work while you do the opposite.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

What do you think?
I think you capitulated the whole dispute

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

The fastest growing group in France is atheists/non-believers, if you address that, the issue of Islam will be solved alongside it. Christianisation is the answer to Islam.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Which is why I have not made that argument. It is in my OP, that God made nations and territories.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

racism is for me to be aware that races exist and that we are different. I hate no one because of this. Also, for example our european blacks behave better than the american blacks. So no doubt there is also a cultural component.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

White genocide.
I guess I'm a mutt to most of you since I do have white in me, but white genocide is a meme.
If a worrying amount of whites do not care about family or reproduction, or seek to have mixed children for whatever dumb reason, and it happens in such a prevalence that whites go extinct (which will not happen at any point prior to genemodding, so never, but keep QQing about some Stacy not respecting your Aryan heritage), it would be white SUICIDE, not genocide. To be a white genocide, a third party would have to actively be killing off or sterilizing whites, and as much as /pol/ will have you think Jews are doing just that, nobody gives a shit who you have a family with.

I swear if /pol/fags spent as much time being Catholic and finding a woman to bear children with as they did being salty neckbeards on the internet, they could singlehandedly populate a small nation and uphold the 14 words all by themselves if they're so frightened.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

Yeah, sorry buddy, but you're wrong. Genocide doesn't always mean the killing or sterilizing of an ethnicity, it's anything that ultimately ends up with the total destruction of the targeted culture.

Attached: 28d0689072224667c9a5ddbafb3481eceaafd4e37d588feedff3d8011935370e.jpg (129.25 KB, 997x571)
Attached: 1cb17418dc8b63f4ab83cb3a59e9afa1a4941d671f5e2c44e7e29a284136ae2a.png (667.16 KB, 1526x582)

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Phyletism is heresy.

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Tell that to Judas Iscariot.

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Racism is a sin, we are all created in the image of God. To hate one another based on how God created us is to hate the creator himself.
What do you mean by racism though? If it is just hating people based on their race, I think most people here would agree with you, including most 'racists'. If you mean by racism the idea that races exist and differ in strengths and weaknesses that's a whole other issue.

Yes God created the nations and the territories, however he did so that we could learn to know one another, not to hate one another.
He created separate bounds of habitation so that we could not be bound by them? I don't get it. But yes the nations can be friendly, share the gospel with one another, etc. I don't think many here would disagree with that.

Sure.

Hatred for each other based on race stands against God's message.
Who here denies this?

I never hear anyone here say salvation is only for one race. Some CI wackos may show up now and then but only to be thoroughly argued with by all the regulars.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

I get what you mean, but if they want my trust, then they have to do their part by following biblical doctrine. This means no justification for stealing or vandalizing.

Attached: 1515437534198.jpg (56.22 KB, 707x959)

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

(((Satan))) wants you to racemix. Therefore, you shouldn't.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

blacks
humans

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

The idea that churches should exclude people based on ethnicity? No, they shouldn't do that. Churches should be open to whichever citizens in the nation wish to attend them. It's up to the state to restrict who is allowed into the nation in the first place on the basis of how assimilable they are, etc.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Then why do all enemies of Christianity hate racism?

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

If you think races exist, then, according to the meme that means you hate some races. It means you are acting ideologically to "perpetuate" the class struggle. Unless you're one of the "oppressed" races, then in that case it means you are bravely fighting the class struggle. Your identity is subsumed into a larger class of common grievances or common guilt.

Attached: b4480e9b0.jpg (18.35 KB, 194x320)

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

Remember the tower! The book the Enoch tells us the truth.

Attached: sheeple-magizine.jpg (574.37 KB, 599x745)

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

Enoch

Attached: Ainsly.png (619.98 KB, 600x570)

William Bell
William Bell

Steven Anderson was wrong
Heretic

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

racism as in hating other races is a sin.

racism as in race realism, understanding races are objectively different, and they each have strengths and weaknesses, is totally fine and rational and honest. Also wanting segregation is not racism.

Don't confuse blind racial hatred with race realism.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

Steven Anderson can do no wrong
now this is idolatry

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

(((File Deleted)))

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

file deleted
wew, posted that pic many a time on this board and never had problems with it
making fun of commies/atheists/fags is harder now I guess

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

Not only does the bible say bestiality is a sin. But it also states that God as made you in his image. You should act in his words and create children of your own image.

Attached: bulgar-trad.jpg (19.8 KB, 236x354)

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

your own image
Treasonous idolater

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Not only does the bible say bestiality is a sin

So I’m going to assume you believe certain races of men are beasts? Which ones? Sort of funny how neither the Bible nor Apostolic Teaching seems to support this.

But it also states that God (h)as made you in his image. You should act in his words and create children of your own image.

Where do you draw the line in terms of “made in image/not made in image”?

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

your own image
Idolatry

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

So I’m going to assume you believe certain races of men are beasts
Any race outside of your own. A european is considered a beast for a black christian too. It goes both ways.
Where do you draw the line in terms of “made in image/not made in image”?
Your children should be a continuation of God's image through you.

continuing God's image of myself into my kids is idolatry.
Nice one.

Attached: m-luther.jpg (19.26 KB, 350x460)

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Any race outside of your own. A european is considered a beast for a black christian too. It goes both ways.
all men are created in God's image
<except all of them are also beasts in the eyes of everyone else
Wow, thanks for disproving yourself.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

thanks for disproving yourself
Are you even capable of reading a bible with such poor reading comprehension?

James Morris
James Morris

"But it also states that God as made you in his image."
"A european is considered a beast for a black christian too. It goes both ways."
These are two categorically contradictory statements.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

the absolute state of prottie racial issues

Attached: HamRacistTweet2.png (917.99 KB, 1014x1180)
Attached: DHgiIeiXsAAHWEU.jpg (100.87 KB, 1200x695)

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Unless he is declaring man a "divine beast" of some sort.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

So I’m going to assume you believe certain races of men are beasts? Which ones?
the ones that can't build functioning civilizations/countries without outside help and foreign aid from races of men

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

Ken Ham
dumb on genesis
even dumber on race
his brain is made of ham

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

True, we are all one in christ and its not good to be racist.
But races are still distinct, probably for a reason, otherwise why would he create them? Don't forget the tower of babel.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

No.

When an afican reads the scripture it says " God as made you in his image"
<So stay within your race and do not DESTROY IT.
When an asian reads the scripture it says " God as made you in his image"
When an european reads the scripture it says " God as made you in his image"

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Not even. Probably spam at this point

Attached: Spam-can.png (3.99 MB, 1050x996)

David Martin
David Martin

Yes. You are correct. Love the image God gave you and continue it through your people.

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

I think you are either purposefully ignoring the implications of your statements or you are deficient in the mental faculties.
You insist, firstly, that everyone is made in the image of God, and that that image is their race. Next, though, you say that there is a new category of beasts, which is SUBJECTIVE. Ergo, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW OBJECTIVELY WHETHER YOU ARE A "BEAST" OR NOT BECAUSE IT IS SUBJECTIVE. Caps because it's important. However, if you do not objectively know whether you are a beast or not, you cannot objectively whether or not you are made in the image of God (which you claim is an OBJECTIVE category encompassing ALL HUMANS). This is where your argument breaks apart. The only logical conclusions you could make at this point, following your logic, are: (a) that being a "beast" and being in the image of God are not contradictory categories, which not only destroys your argument anyways but also blasphemes God) or (b) that everyone is objectively a beast, which is once again contradictory and once again blasphemy.
Furthermore, though, you completely destroy all objectivity in this post. Allow me to explain: you make skin color an essential part of being in the image of God. First of all this is wrong because we are not Mormons and do not believe that any person in the Trinity other than the Son has a physical body. But furthermore, if each race reads the bible SUBJECTIVELY, and sees that HIS RACE, is the IMAGE of GOD, then what is God's race, OBJECTIVELY, according to your view?

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

We are all created in the image of God.

Tell me retards are made in the image of God.

Blacks have a mean IQ of borderline retardation.

Genetics accounts for 80% of IQ. These are facts.

Attached: IQ-variance-based-on-environment.jpg (36.13 KB, 566x366)

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW OBJECTIVELY WHETHER YOU ARE A "BEAST" OR NOT
False. You are a beast to people outside of your race. You are objectively different than other races.

I was going to actually take you serious until you said this:
you make skin color an essential part of being in the image of God
Are you seriously going to tell me that race is only skin deep? I cannot continue this discussion until you get a better understanding about the reality of racial differences. This is my last post; I got to go.

Please look into the racial differences of humanity; and understand that the physical differences are only a microcosm of intellectual/spiritual/emotional/psychological differences. God didn't just make us different by appearance, but also made us different in the inside.

Attached: Brain-Size-by-Race-Oregon-State-U.-Beals-etal.jpg (21.67 KB, 360x568)
Attached: cranial-capacities.PNG (54.23 KB, 459x472)
Attached: nosebride-asnw.jpg (22.03 KB, 255x194)
Attached: skullrac.png (224.34 KB, 444x761)

Samuel King
Samuel King

Attached: 345246.jpg (81.01 KB, 516x640)
Attached: bantu.jpg (65.61 KB, 665x460)
Attached: rad-mong.png (685.15 KB, 718x470)
Attached: tutsi.jpg (16.55 KB, 236x372)
Attached: yanomi.jpg (47.43 KB, 430x323)

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

We're all beautiful just the way God made us. We must preserve our image God has given us.

Attached: cscnoneuro.jpg (2.26 MB, 2667x2231)

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

False. You are a beast to people outside of your race. You are objectively different than other races.
Ok, so, second option. Look, I'm sorry that I have to spell this out for you, but YOUR CATEGORY IS SUBJECTIVE.
IF AN ASIAN READS WHAT YOU SAID, THEN WHITES, BLACKS, AND OTHER RACES AR BEASTS.
IF A WHITE READS WHAT YOU SAID, THEN ASIANS, BLACKS, AND OTHER RACES, ARE BEASTS.
IF A BLACK READS WHAT YOU SAID, THEN ASIANS, WHITES AND OTHER RACES ARE BEASTS.
S-U-B-J-E-C-T-I-V-E.
Are you seriously going to tell me that race is only skin deep?
No, you seriously missed the point. And I don't disagree with you on this subject, and I don't know why you somehow assumed that I did. WE CAN TAKE ANY PART OF A RACE, BE IT SKIN COLOR, OR GENETIC DISTINGUISHING FEATURES, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES YOU MIGHT SUGGEST FOR THIS EXAMPLE.
Because, once again, IF I'M AN ASIAN AND I READ THE BIBLE AND THINK THAT MY RACE IS THE IMAGE OF GOD, AND THE OTHER RACES ARE BEASTS, THEN I THINK THAT GOD IS ASIAN.
BUT IF I'M WHITE AND I READ THE BIBLE I COME OUT WITH THE CONCLUSION THAT THE IMAGE OF GOD IS OF A WHITE MAN.
HOWEVER, GOD'S IMAGE IS NOT SUBJECTIVE, BUT OBJECTIVE. Ergo, your argument is crap. Please seriously read and think about what I wrote in capital letters and consider it.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

You taking a monogenetic or polygenetic approach to the Adam & Eve concept?

Attached: FourRacesofManasConceivedinthe1920s.jpg (121.5 KB, 1024x654)

David Foster
David Foster

And another thing: the races we know today are the result of interbreeding between other extinct varieties of man. Throughout most of Eurasia, Australia, and the Americas we have found genetic information that is typically found in Neanderthals and Denisovans. In Africa, we have more recent evidence that suggests that some populations of SS Africans may have interbred with an as-yet unknown group of humans.

The point I'm stressing here is that humans have been mating with beings even more divergent in appearance than the modern races today, and yet they saw no problems with it. Why should we?

Attached: CcH-RzmUAAEIsdd.jpg (120.8 KB, 1024x670)
Attached: bodo-kabwe-herto-(2).jpg (72.32 KB, 960x618)

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

Point A is true in at least some sense, consider Psalm 49 and the book of Ecclesiastes. But that may only apply to the fallen state of man, not the original, restored state. Consider also how reprobates are canonically referred to as beasts. It's not an exaggeration.

Also, race difference is objectively much more than skin color. Even you should realize this with even a simple review of the facts. And no, I feel like I have to again say that I don't hate other races. But, get off that kool-aid, man. For your own good.

Seriously where is hafizposter when you need him?

Lamentations 5:1-2
Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.

Ian Young
Ian Young

Retards are made in the image of God.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

tfw mixed (but more black than white)
tfw family's median IQ is Ashkenazi Jew tier
tfw supposed to take one for the team and intentionally limit the possibilities for certain aspects of my children's lives as not to offend the sensibilities of some random Christanon if I were to start a family with a woman that happens to be of a different ethnicity.

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

All humans are made in the image of God. What is hard to understand about that?

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

I still don't want them living next door.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

What is "racism"?

"Racism" is a Marxist term, intended to be used as an ethnic slur against white people.

If a white family engages in "white flight" to avoid blacks in a "multicultural" neighborhood….is that a "racist" act? If so, does that mean that "white flight" is a sin?

This thread is just more virtue signalling Marxist nonsense.

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

posting them truth
119 replies
Either everyone is really agreeing with OP or some /pol/acks are taking the bait

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Racism, just like human rights, is a bad 20th century meme. A christian rejects the very concept of racism.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

this

Attached: DKzl6koWkAAOoH4.jpg (29.51 KB, 336x476)

Luke Price
Luke Price

No. It's human mammalian animal nature. Also it is Christian. See;
tower of babel
You are committing heresy and should be burned at the stake for this.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

I am in the middle on racism. I get on with people of different races, I don't really have a problem, but I disagree that one having a citizenship makes them as equal in my country as I am. They are more like guests, and should behave like guests. I would do the same in a foriegn country, but the problem with todays multiculturalism you have many races, cultures and nationalities competing for power, they want things to go their way and to suit their agenda. It is chaos, and I never asked for this.
If you replaced the Swiss with Japanese people, would Switzerland be Swiss or would it be Jap?
I agree with the Alt-Right on culture coming directly from race, but today we are going to see many problems, and conflicts. I am sure that the ruling elites made it this way, while everyone bickers, they remain in control.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

There are very few "racists" these days who genuinely want to go marching all over the globe, wiping out everyone who isn't them. What people want is for their home to remain their home.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

The Bible acknowledges that races exists and aren't equal

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Explain

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

Racism? I'm not racist. I just want Italy to stay mostly Italian; I'm fine with small numbers of migrants, as long as they are Christians and they are integrated in our culture 100%. I am not a /pol/lack anymore, and even when I was I never believed Africans and Australian natives to be "beasts", lower humans. They have lower IQ, but this does not make them less human, and I agree that we should help them as we can, but in their home Countries, not bringing them here.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Friendly reminder that loving your own respective peoples and aspiring to preserve them as such does in no way imply or necessitate a hatred of others.

Attached: 390f5956e11f2d7fc5dcdb4ebc830b9697224b3d4437836680c7551e37597e4a.png (82.67 KB, 341x244)

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

What people want is for their home to remain their home.
And your home is still your home when a foreigner moves in next door. Love thy neighbor, friend.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

Yes. Next door being a neighbouring country in this analogy.

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

So, how far away does a person need to stay in order to stop being your neighbor and start being an immigrant? You do realize that every single nation's border that exists on the planet today was drawn by men, right? God didn't delineate today's "nations".

So, if I'm in Mexico City, how far north do I have to travel to stop being in God's Mexico and start being in God's USA? Quote scripture, please.

Noah James
Noah James

wants to give Catholicism a chance
joins mass
everyone minus a few old people are immigrants
feels like outcast
goes back to being comfortable Protestant

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Quote the scripture that says I don't have to let Somalians live in my house. If you don't have such a thing, then it's all arbitrary, and we're all just making it up.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

how DARE YOU. you racist pos. I do not even see color when I see a person. I have no idea how many immigrants are at my church. All I see are christians.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

That's not an answer. I will ask again: According to scripture, when does a person stop being a neighbor and start being an immigrant?

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

us catholics, huh :^)

Attached: aff7c17a410327d6e53d734140623134aa45e1475305c634962ab11c169a7c28.jpg (23.73 KB, 480x480)

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Zechariah 9:6

And a mongrel race will dwell in Ashdod, And I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

The Bible says mongrel races destroy nations.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

I love how we have this thread with slightly different phrasing twice a week. It's almost like somebody's trying to convince me of consensus on something.

You have to go back.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Although I must admit that there are some people I intensely dislike, mostly for their politics/beliefs. I pray regularly for the strength not to fall into hatred of them.

Attached: 1315977385316.png (8.71 KB, 542x367)

William Clark
William Clark

By today's standards, the Apostle Paul was a racist, because he believed in racial differences in intelligence and behavior which demanded that certain people must be treated differently than others.
One of Crete's own prophets has said it: "Cretans are always liars, evil brutes, lazy gluttons." This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Psalm 74:17
Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

So how far do these supposed borders extend, exactly? Towns? States? Provinces? Nations? Entire continents?

Or is it wherever you want it to be?

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

It says all the borders, so I would respect that county line as well

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

I mean I don't have a problems with immigrants in my church. But the entire church is made up on them and they give me this vibe like I'm not welcome. Other than that service seemed nice.

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

This topic really belongs in the /christian pol/ thread.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

This threads are always simply meaningless. They start accusing everybody around here of 'raycism' without ever saying what is that racism, and them quoting loose verses.

Screw you, lad.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

t. racist

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Badmouther.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

Attached: Angry-Man-rs.jpg (696.63 KB, 4000x2667)

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Hierarchy is divine, though.
To hate one another
Oh yeah… Racism used to be about that. No longer! It is the mere distinction between people!

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

Racism is a sin. However 99% of "racism" today is believing your own people have a right to self determination.

Yes, a hillbilly who beats up a nigger because he's black is the sin version of racism. Someone who believes racemixing has a detramental effect on society is not the sin version of racism.

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

mere distinction between people
And what do you say when you distinguish?

racemixing has a detramental effect on society
But then the question arises of what a race is. Do you mean the more obvious racial differences between the continents, or that even people of just differing ethnicities (Irish, Italian, German, etc) technically can't racemix for fear of further detriment?

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

But then the question arises of what a race is.
Race can be subdivided into it's smallest unit, family, so logically a race of people would be a people belonging or related to a house.

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

So the only way to not racemix is most likely incest?

Carter Long
Carter Long

No, I think 50% of racism is genuine racism. People have been listening too much to Jewish agitation propaganda, white women do not like blacks.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

Depends, are you Jewish?

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

tower of babel
What the fuck is Pentecost?

Attached: 1495715588703.jpg (11.41 KB, 251x242)

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Person without ethnicity is pure abstraction. Because we are all one in Christ does that mean there is no male or female? We aren't absorbed into Christ wherein we lose all distinction but are rather united in such a way that we remain fully as person.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

valid point made
<switches subject
Pentecost was the undoing of Babel, that argument is terrible.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

Revelation 7:9 and Revelation 21:24-26

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

What does this have to do with anything? I'm not one of those pro-globalization satanists, so what's your point?

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Looks like you agree then and he has no point.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

youtu.be/QEYmomUuveU

Attached: 1516019080620.jpg (246.47 KB, 956x950)

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Moses wife was a negro
One of the more common bible misinterpretations

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

I got this one from my mom on MLK day.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

In any translation I've found, it either has "Ethiopian," "Cushite," or even "from Sudan." None of those appear to be Middle-Eastern.

biblehub.com/numbers/12-1.htm

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

"Ethiopian" was used like an insult. Midian was situated in Cush geographically.
In fact, Jethro, Zipporahs father was the high priest of Midian. Midian was a relative of he Israelites, and the high priest/priesthood of midian wouldve remained ethnically pure. To put it simply, Moses and Zipporah werent different races. Aaron and Miriam were just mad she wasnt an Israelite.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

That seems like a lot intellectual hoop-jumping to just to get around the fact that people sometimes marry outside of their race.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Negative, dorkus malorkus. Phineas the son of Eleazar slew the outbreeding simeonite princes and pleased God. Why would God conduct Himself by punishing A&M and being pleased with Phineas killing racemixers? Its also true. Deal with it. Outbreeding/racemixing should be a felony. Literally.

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

Whatever, Rushdoony

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

businessinsider.com/daily-habits-to-be-smarter-2015-5

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Neither is racial fetishism or perpetual boisterous display of one's assets for the purpose of sowing the envy of others. Believers should see to avoiding being covetous themselves as well as sowing it in others.
Economic and social libertines should both take heed of this.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

Why did God give half of all niggers borderline retarded IQ, then? We are all equal in the eyes of God as his children, but they have clearly been given a greater challenge than other races.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

for being racist towards Zipporah

For being xenophobic. Understanding biological fact as an issue to be solved is different to opposing people on the basis of assumptions of culture.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Nothing makes my blood boil quite like white stormfags who claim to be christian.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

You are a heretic as you say that interracial marriage is a sin. You are wrong.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

The whites are racemixing of their own will, Geez, no one is comitting genocide

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

You can't deny that since white people became Christian they had a glorious civilisation. All that came crashing down once they rejected Jesus. Can't you see this? Based on your view, once whites became Christian, everything became worse. Absolutely Wrong. Things have became bad only RECENTLY.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

At last you come to the conclusion - Christianity is beneficial for people. Do not hate Christianity, because you are hating something that is good for your people.

As I said before, the JQ is a political question and should not influence your view of Christianity.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

Faith unites but when religion is used as a political tool, it always is used to divide.

Attached: thecorrupt.jpg (87.42 KB, 1280x720)

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

In a world that is plagued with leftists talkign about "muh racism" every single time someone dares to be white, yes, this is EXACTLY what we needed: yet another leftist telling us how terrrible da raycism is.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Not agreeing with him, but you do realize that it is not an idolatry and you are overusing this word and at the end ruining its purpose, right?
This is not idolatry and if you think so, you have a severe misunderstanding of the Christian teaching

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Racism is a demonic spirit
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPxYKOJgd4Q&t=2m3s

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

christianityandrace.org

Chase Long
Chase Long

Its really more like outbreeding. Also, outbreeding is being stupid on purpose or out of ignorance.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

And this is exactly why we need to get rid of this religion.
(USER WAS WARNED FOR VIOLATING RULE 4)

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

I'm simply astonished that people on here call Hitler a Christian and praise him. What a joke.
Hitler wasn't Christian but he definitely deserves some praise, I mean, he tried to save Germany from satan.

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Retards are made in the image of God.
The aggregate of humanity is the image of God. Retards balance it out.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

All humans are made in the image of God. What is hard to understand about that?
Because man refers to humanity as an aggregate; a group, rather than every human as individuals?

Blacks balance out the races of high intellect to create a humble image of God, I imagine. Same with retards, cripples and so on.

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

What is the jews aspect of the aggregate?

Owen Green
Owen Green

every.human.is.made.in.image.of.God.
Word "cretin" originally meant "Christian" and was specially made up to remind others of this fact, that even most mentally defective imbecile, being human, was made in image and likeness of God.

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Evil, generally unrighteous negative influence to balance out.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

There's no biblical basis for this. "Balance" isn't important.

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Race worship is idolatry tho

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Race worship is idolatry
Nah, humans are not graven images or anything.
Being attracted to females instead of males when male isn't idolatry.
Neither is preferring ones own race over some others.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

non that was stated there can be counted as a "race worship". Again stop flying around term "idolatry" where it shouldn't be, you're undermining its meaning and making it completely devoiced of its actual meaning.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

Just because it isnt specifically mentioned doesnt mean it cant logically be determined. For good to be good, there HAS to be an evil for comparison. Good isnt the good as we know it without an evil to balance and effectively define it.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Evil doesnt exist, its a deficiency of good

Attached: giphy.gif (1.21 MB, 480x287)

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

/pol/ shills false flagging to make us look bad, fuck off.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

The bibe says otherwise. Maybe you try reading it sometime

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

I did, and it doesn't. Evil is deficiency of Good and doesnt exist on its own. If you are supporting dualistic system and creating equal beginning and source alongside God, I advise you to get your manichean/gnostic ass out of this board

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

Race was created at the Tower of Babel because man was prideful. Out of the races created, God chose Abraham's line. God kept Abraham's line until Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected. Now we are all God's chosen and circumcised of the heart if we believe on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Races are different, but they are all human: of Adam. There is nothing in the Bible about the mixing being bad, only that to marry an unbeliever is bad.

Political consequences on this earth; being judged by man, are not spiritual consequences in heaven. Do not confuse the two. Do not shame Christians for marrying other Christians. Whether it's a good or bad choice, politically, is irrelevant to Scripture.

Attached: ac921cad9bc8f5539ae4a0442d96e35798dfd164f6060c3a6534cae4dff60f73.jpg (36.95 KB, 478x266)

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

What of Ham's descendants then? Were they all cursed, or only those from Canaan?

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

If Ham was black and his brothers weren't, then Emzara's got some 'splainin to do.

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Tobit says you’re btfo.

Attached: 9D197550-B67A-4159-B945-0F75B4ABA6EA.jpeg (132.8 KB, 749x754)

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

tobit
not even from the bible
That's also talking about Israelites. Congratulations.

Attached: 1437658991149.png (48.95 KB, 429x345)

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

Good thing all us Christians are all grafted onto Israel alike then, or that verse would be irrelevant. Indeed, we should not marry outside of our tribe, and Christians of all ethnicities are our brethren, not heathens who share our skin color.

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

The book is still Catholic canon even though it’s not in the Bible. I asked a priest about it and he says it still stands. There are other passages in the Bible I could cite too. Mixing either religion or race in marriage is a sin.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Mixing either religion or race in marriage is a sin.
If you're going to rely on the Catholic Church for the authority of Tobias then you've already contradicted yourself because the Catholic Church does not teach that race mixing is a sin.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

It doesn’t teach letting muzzies invade and overthrow Christianity is a sin either.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Okay? I would never promote that and I haven't seen a single person in this thread promoting it. This is the problem with your kind. Anyone who attacks you can't possibly agree with you on other points, if you attack a leftist you're immediately a fascist and if you attack someone on the right you're immediately a communist. Screw that.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

if you attack a leftist you're immediately a fascist
If you attack a leftist then you're immediately a hero.
If you attack someone on the right you're immediately destroying your own immune system.
Unless you're a foreigner, then you're just doing what you do.

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

I care about the truth, not a fucking line graph. And the Bible condemns discrimination based on race, that's all I've objected to in this thread. If you have an argument otherwise, then I'd love to hear it.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

based on race
Well, what if they're an entire different species?
Interbreeding does produces fertile offspring sometimes.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Christianity on race mixing

A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin OF HIS OWN PEOPLE to wife.
Leviticus 21:14

Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.
Ezekiel 44:22

A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
Deuteronomy 23:2

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel
Yuck.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Kek

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

saying YUCK at a bible verse

Attached: 1407254510357.gif (2.84 MB, 250x255)

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

different species
Seriously?

old testament
Now read 1 Timothy 5.

Attached: 3fb02cbfa9d62a3a11d963c3bd894d09f625b6ecaf1f88f3b45e6d5fa828f0a9.webm (4.12 MB, 320x180)

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Seriously?
Yes, I mean..have you seen some of the …humans on this planet?
Like Australian aboriginals, or pygmies.

I'm just not into tapirs, is all.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

different species
Well clearly that would be condemned but no one would ever suggest that, and if they did it would be blatantly unscientific, the blog Alternative Hypothesis for example argues that races can be classified as subspecies but even they don't make the leap to claim that blacks are a different species, and no taxonomist would support that. So I hope you're joking.
Leviticus 21:14
I guess I'm a Levite priest or something because otherwise this wouldn't apply to me…hmmm…
Ezekiel 44:22
So I have to marry a jewess now?
Deuteronomy 23:2
I don't even see your point with this one
Also read the entire New Testament for starters, Christians are the New Israel, so any argument from the OT saying that Jews should not marry outside of their tribe is completely fine when applied to Christians but it has to be based on FAITH because that is the distinguishing characteristic of Christians. I'm all against marrying outside of the New Israel AKA Christianity but that is a different matter.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

It says be nice to widows. I guess I’m free to marry blacks now.

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

That’s a lot of cognitive dissonance, friend.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

I would really like you to show me where I am wrong

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

If the house of Israel part is really that triggering here’s a pic you might like.

Attached: 2EE6F6BE-DEA4-44A4-936C-4D824CF420EB.jpeg (346.22 KB, 750x1246)

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

You still fail to understand why God commanded them to marry amongst themselves only in the Old Testament. They were the chosen line of Abraham. Their purpose was to bring forth Jesus Christ. And He has come and is Risen.

We are all one in Christ. There is no purity amongst bloodlines.

Titus 3:9
1 Timothy 1

William Rogers
William Rogers

They say anyone of any race can be Christian and debating that is foolish. It doesn’t say anything about mixing.

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

They denied and murdered Christ, and Christ denied them and told them they were of their father the devil. They are not of Abraham or of Moses.

Now, they follow the Talmud. It is the race worship all of /pol/ knows of. You are practicing it now with the white race.

Because there is nothing sinful about it.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

You are practicing it now with the white race.
Who'd want to be breeding with a tapir, ogre or dwarf?

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

You are practicing it now with the white race.
No, I'm just pointing out scripture says race-mixing is a sin.
Because there is nothing sinful about it.
If you would rather pervert the teachings of your own Bible to suit the propaganda of the current times than believe the actual word then I can't help you.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

scripture says race-mixing is a sin
And I explained to you why it was: because of the birth of Christ.
pervert the teachings of your own Bible
I'm not perverting anything. I am not telling anyone who they are not to marry. If you want to marry white, then marry white. The only commandment for marriage to Christians is to not marry an unbeliever.

I am not a Leftist spreading the false gospel of diversity or the Mudslime raping of Europe. I'm only correcting an error spread by people like you.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Oh look, the "but it's different, I only put my race first" argument. You still can't reconcile that with Christianity.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Christ was the perfect, undefiled offering from God's chosen line of Abraham. The perfect sinless offering in place of our sins. The Son of the Living God.

That is why it was so important for them to marry only within themselves.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

because of the birth of Christ.
Well thank goodness scripture says those laws expire when Jesus comes. Thank goodness it says those laws are only there for Jesus' bloodline. Oh wait, it doesn't say any of that.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Communism is incompatible with Christianity.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

The Old Testament didn't "expire", it was fulfilled in Christ. In Christ we all belong to (not the Satanic Talmudic nation but the actual, spiritual) Israel, and any commandment not to intermarry with non-Israelites is therefore not for Christians a prohibition with regards to lineage and ethnicity, but with regards to faith. If you disagree that all Christians are grafted onto Israel as per Romans 11, demonstrate it using scripture.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Religion isn't race. All are one in Christ doesn't mean we all larp as the same race to get around the law.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

What law? Man's law or God's law?

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

He's been quoting the Bible for a while now, c'mon.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

And he, and apparently you, have been ignoring everything from the New Testament. I haven't denied races existing or that people should identify as something other than they are, but that has no bearing on marriage or the sinfulness thereof.

Neither you nor him have proven that it is a sin. In fact, you keep ignoring Christ's work on the cross.

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Show me in the Bible where we can derive the concept of race separate from lineage and birthright and a basis for dividing people into racial categories, that even in Christ this concept of race persists, and further a biblical prohibition of miscegenation with regards to said racial divisions specifically and not tribally (I'm taking your response to mean you in fact do not disagree with Paul on the point I raised) and I will accede to your viewpoint. I'll wait.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Okay so it basically boils down to
Your argument has no bearing because I don't AGREE with it yet, even if it has some biblical backing
You're just being annoying by not recognizing your opponent you know.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Not him, but how many races, not tribes are actually in the Bible?

Liam Price
Liam Price

The cosmopolitan malignancy and satanic multikult shittery itt.
Get behind me, Satan.

Attached: Lord-deliver-me-from-this-cuckoldry.jpg (37.24 KB, 501x368)

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Obviously the question of "race" is questionable because it is based on Darwinist scientific theories of different groups having evolved differently. The major division among peoples we see in the Bible are nations, of which there were 70 after the Flood. This is of course where the racialists jump in and start assigning peoples to whichever nations were blessed or cursed according to their sympathies (think black Israelites/curse of Ham type stuff), but which modern ethnic group belongs to which nation is meaningless speculation in view of the massive dearth of evidence to confidently assign nations to almost any people, and in light of 1 Peter 2, that Christians are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, and a holy nation unto themselves. Miscegenation is a whole other matter because nowhere in the Bible is interbreeding among non-Israelites remotely addressed (no real reason for it to be), and I'm not going to repeat myself on who counts as an Israelites.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

This is of course where the racialists jump in and start assigning peoples to whichever nations were blessed or cursed according to their sympathies (think black Israelites/curse of Ham type stuff), but which modern ethnic group belongs to which nation is meaningless speculation in view of the massive dearth of evidence to confidently assign nations to almost any people
My j-dar says otherwise.
Straight up jews are easy to spot and gene-reaved/stolen mongrel ones aren't that hard to spot, either.

Attached: top-kike-athletes.jpg (161.5 KB, 650x804)

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

1 Timothy 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

James Adams
James Adams

/thread
And if I'm not mistaken, the book of Tobit explicitly advises against race mixing.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

book that isn't in the bible says something
doesn't read the thread at all
Is this bait?

Noah Price
Noah Price

I could object to what I presume is a completely off-base interpretation of the phrase "his own" there, being divorced of its wider context, but for the sake of argument, let's just pretend that Paul was defending racial preference (pretty amusing to attribute to the Jewish Apostle to the Gentiles, but I digress). Paul tells us to provide for our own and our house especially. Who belongs to our house? Our parents, spouse and children, of course, but Christians also belong to another house: the household of faith, which we are commanded to do good onto especially (Gal 6:10, also yes house[hold] is the same word in Greek). Now if we're to provide for our house especially, and we're to do good onto our household of faith especially, shouldn't we be putting our fellow Christians above those simply of our own nation? If we Christians are of the same household of faith, surely we should heed his warning across the Gospels that a house divided against itself shall not stand. Neither Jew nor Greek, all one in Christ.
I think you've completely misinterpreted my point. I'm not saying it's impossible to distinguish between ethnic groups or that they don't exist, or really anything about ethnicity, I'm saying that the theories about how so-and-so people must be the descendants of Ham or of Shem or of whoever are almost always completely baseless (Jews traditionally being regarded as perfidious Israelites who worship their father Satan in their synagogues, and either as the chosen people who Christians should grovel before by Zionist fools or secret Turkic impersonators by 1488 types).

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Show me in the Bible where we can derive the concept of race separate from lineage
Race is inherent to family, tribe and nation lineage. You can say that nations in the same race are those which are genetically related. As the family, tribe and even nation can come into existence or end (see ethnogenesis), race represents the underlying grouping of blood and genetics which, at any one point in time can be subdivided into nations, and in principle each nation subdivided further down to single families. All these subdivisions may be loose and change gradually over generations, especially as languages change; however, the race is a genetic-based, objective definite division that never changes itself without mixing. It is what doesn't change with culture. It is possible to very easily determine racial classification even just by looking at differences in the skeleton between European, African and Asiatics, along with many other physical attributes that are always divided along racial lines. The meme going around these days is that it's all skin color and nothing else. False.

that even in Christ this concept of race persists,
Well, first of all when you say "in Christ" you might be referencing Galatians 3:28 which says—

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

But notice that it also says there is neither male nor female. Modern feminists might agree, this means we should demand social equality. But what does the New Testament say elsewhere about women having authority over men (1 Tim. 2:12)? So then we cannot use Galatians 3:28 to conclude that all social equality must follow, and that all barriers between men and women must be removed in society and that all treatment of women as being who they are as different from men is evil. Quite the contrary. This is a total misinterpretation of the verse.

Further it must be said that neither is treating one's own family as more important than non-family considered favoritism. An example of being a respector of persons is when you favor the rich man for what he can give to you, see James 2:1-4. The fact you honor YOUR father and mother is not favoritism of this manner. Nor can you be blamed for providing for your own people more than for strangers. That's not discrimination, because we each have our own people. As it says in Acts 13:36 that David did. He served his own generation. Yet you can still teach the gospel to anyone equally as Paul did despite what he said in Romans 9:1-3 that he, personally, wanted especially that his kinsmen would be saved, though he knew that it was God's decision.

And of course Revelation 21:24-26 shows that you will forever be part of your nation. This is also where I disagree with people like Anderson because I have nothing to accuse my nation of, I just want them to repent and I always will. Save the accusation and being exposed for the individual evildoers and their own actions.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

What is the jews aspect of the aggregate?
Linguistic intelligence. What
is saying, however, is Calvinist heresy, considering that evil is simply a symptom of free will.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

Exactly where in the bible does it say that Israels command of racial purity was fulfilled in Jesus? Also, if you think false jew edomites are the israel of the bible, you are deceived. There is no such thing as spiritual israel. There is physical israel and those grafted in. Its always been physical. Modern christianity is a lukewarm, satanic poison.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

I have nothing to accuse my nation of
That's called pride. And you can already accuse your nation of that.

I don't know why you typed all of that in that way, like we're all retards. You seem adamant to make all of us here out to be some cuckservatives, asking for the raping of nations as the globalists aspire to happen. It's as another user, said you're trying to set up and accuse your opponent to be something you can attack rather than treat him as he is.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Sure. Yet, without it there isnt an understanding of what good really is. A&E found out what evil is, and just because there wasnt an apparent evil beforehand doesnt mean it wasnt there. Free will includes the ability to choose evil.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Linguistic intelligence
Ah, right. Deceit and the poisoning of languge.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

racism is bad
<300 replies
Oh boy, Zig Forums at it again

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

Tell me how you get this
Are completely incapable of reading Genesis 11 for yourself, or do you have to have a priest/pastor baby you?
<Genesis 11:4
Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves

You all act as though you're not able to spiritually discern anything. You approach a topic as an autist would. None of you have done anything to supply evidence that Christians marrying Christians is a sin.

Nationality is a spiritual consequence
Nations have come and gone, and God has been sovereign over it all. An individual is not changing a nation. Christ's kingdom is not of the earth, and we are not citizens of the world.
My original statement still stands as evident and true. Political consequences in the governments of men are not spiritual consequences in heaven.

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

And please, spare me any more autism and obvious idiocy, such as
so you're saying gay marriage is legal?
so blah blah blah?
We're all following Scripture, so don't act stupid.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Are completely incapable of reading Genesis 11 for yourself, or do you have to have a priest/pastor baby you?
How do you get race from this? I can see languages but how race? I suppose what you've done is assume this must be where it comes from. It couldn't have come earlier, you assume.
Christians marrying Christians is a sin.
It can be both a sin and destructive depending on who they are. For instance, I would never endorse breaking the age law even if I didn't agree with it. You are being way too black-and-white here, clear signs of spectrum thinking.
Christ's kingdom is not of the earth, and we are not citizens of the world.
So then, radical feminism equality according to Galatians 3:28? I'm afraid what YOU have failed to supply evidence for why we can't discourage this. After all, this whole thread is basically a complaint saying nobody should even be allowed to say anything negative about it. Why so sensitive?

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

They are both inbred and race-mixed, and they practice eugenics on others, namely the Ethiopian Jews.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

see

Attached: 1505693103469.png (41.11 KB, 680x447)

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

this /pol/ is just a bunch of LARPers reminder that the nazi government was a persecutor of Christianity

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

D&C shills going nuts in the anti-Christian thread on /pol/ right now. They like to hit here at the same time, so I guess just be on the lookout.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Nobody who matters goes to 8/pol/ anymore. Mods killed it. 4/pol/ is the only /pol/ I care about.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

reminder that the nazi government was a persecutor of Christianity
Wut?

Attached: hitler-on-christianity.jpg (82.83 KB, 545x404)

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

he posted THAT pic as if it helps his argument

That pic is in fact proof that Hitler was a liar. Rosenberg, Himmler and Bormann were all put in high ranking positions by Hitler, and all were anti-Christian. Hitler was perfectly willing to tolerate in his ranks those who attack the ideas of Christianity.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

If Hitler said it it must be true

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

Racism is not Christian
True.
It's a communist meme designed to destroy a Nation's identity and sense of belonging in order to facilitate the internationalist/satanic agenda.

Careful with that pic.
Trotsky invented the term, not the word "racism".
Previous to his "The History of the Russian Revolution", the word "racist/racism" was used pretty much the same way as "racialism" and "racialist" and had no negative connotations.

Attached: racism-trotsky.jpg (94.42 KB, 656x960)

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge

" A threatening, though initially mainly sporadic persecution of the Catholic Church followed the Nazi takeover.[20] Hitler moved quickly to eliminate Political Catholicism. Two thousand functionaries of the Bavarian People's Party were rounded up by police in late June 1933, and that party, along with the national Catholic Centre Party, ceased to exist in early July. Vice Chancellor Franz von Papen meanwhile negotiated the Reichskonkordat Treaty with the Vatican, which prohibited clergy from participating in politics.[21] Kershaw wrote that the Vatican was anxious to reach agreement with the new government, despite "continuing molestation of Catholic clergy, and other outrages committed by Nazi radicals against the Church and its organisations""

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

You think that all races and peoples are the same. I can't think of anything more leftist than that. It blatantly contradicts reality.

Attached: 1392502840653.jpg (57.05 KB, 600x900)

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

None of them know anything about the true nature of Christianity
To turn the other cheek until there no longer are any Christians? To embrace the genocide that you are perpetrating in the West? You're so transparent, leftypol.

Juan White
Juan White

So in order to be saved I have to let monkeys behead me and rape my daughters, interesting…

Attached: think.png (4.25 KB, 225x225)
Attached: theholocaustneverhappenedbutitshouldhave.jpg (52.26 KB, 600x600)

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

You do realize that your own Roman church has defined what racism is and condemned it right? It is clearly condemned in the Second Vatican Council.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

the exaltation of one race/blood over another
Am I supposed to pretend this is what everyone today thinks about when they use the word "racism" unironically?

Attached: xJi2sy.jpg (189.97 KB, 640x928)

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

It's not hate to want vid related out of one's country. Clearly what is being shown is sin, and not only that but a zeal for sin.

Attached: Community.webm (2.74 MB, 1280x540)

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

Races are different. Yes. Treat them differently. I don't think anyone has suggested otherwise. It's always a LARPer such as trying to contort his opponent's views so he can attack the strawman.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

we are all created in the image of God

Then why aren't we all monoshitskin niggers?
(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Greed, yum.

Attached: Around-Blacks,-Never-Relax.png (199.83 KB, 451x572)

William Ward
William Ward

What does it even mean to be made in the "image" of God?

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

HOWEVER, GOD'S IMAGE IS NOT SUBJECTIVE, BUT OBJECTIVE. Ergo, your argument is crap.
What if God is objective but we can only see him subjectively, even if we know that he's objective? So it's like, we're all "colourblind" so to speak with regards to our perception of God but we're also aware of the fact that we're colourblind regarding our perception, if that makes sense? We're all made in God's image so we all look at God and see our own race but we all know that everyone else is also experiencing the same illusion and that's because God's nature transcends our simple, mortal perception.

I remember reading some kind of Indian saying. A bunch of blind people are standing around an elephant. One blind person stands near the tusk and he says the thing being touched is hard, sharp and painful. Another person standing near the rear says the thing is warm but stinky. Another standing near the abdomen says that it's just warm and smooth. They're all, through touch, perceiving the same elephant but they can only "see" some small part of it.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Why do I get the feeling this entire post is bait?

Attached: 665a9afa9c2c718047fa155229631577082ca147b5f5d0e32ebe0a6046425e45.png (387.33 KB, 451x619)

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

Forgot to mention, saged.

Attached: 18b.png (340.99 KB, 482x747)

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Did someone post this in this thread yet? Saging, of course.

Attached: African-Tribe-Takes-Cow-Urine-Showers-To-Turn-Hair-Orange.mp4 (5.59 MB, 854x480)

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

Racism is a term coined by communists to shame a feeling, that when well ordained is good, prudent and desiderable, to have sympathy for what is like us suspicion of what is different.

The only purpose of such a thing is to create a ingrained sense of guilt over something that means nothing.

It only brings up comic scenes like we've been seeing in europe, of grown men being adopted as children by european couples. The european sees that boat full of africans and feels distrust. Immediatly, all demoralizing propaganda he watched sets in, and he feels guilty. Then he goes on to please the one he offended in thought.

racism is a sin

How so?

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

I look up the Greek original and decide for myself, but considering the only other occurrence of that word is in relation to a cup, and there it clearly means "within" I agree with you that "within" is the proper translation on this point.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

tfw he's right but he used Redditspacing

Attached: Sad-5.jpg (21.76 KB, 400x400)

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Not him, but the dictionary definition of racism is as follows:
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Whether someone is white, black, arab, or anything else, they are all worthy of God's love and mercy. Note that I said Worthy, meaning that they have the potential to be embraced by Christ, but they must embrace Christ in return.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Nothing wrong with marrying within your race, I don't understand what all the concerns over racemixing are all about. If you don't want to marry someone who's not of your race, then more power to you.

Racism is unacceptable, but knowing that there are marked differences between the different people of the world is not racism.

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

KJV also gets the translation of Luke 11:28 wrong. Don't idolize a translation. KJV is better than most english translations, but don't let it be the end of everything.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

this shill thread is still up a month later

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Some dumbass bumped it spewing halfchan apologetics. Just ignore it or bury it with other threads

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

who killed Christ?
Technically it was the romans, just saying

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

That is not what Paul says

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Firstly user, you completely ignored the points raised in the post you replied to, leading me to believe you have no arguments against them, because Hitler indeed lied. Secondly, even if you assumed that everyone Hitler killed was pure evil, killing evil people does not automatically make you righteous. Now I don't personally think most Jews are pure evil, any more than I believe everyone who rejects Christ is pure evil. But even if you personally do believe every single Jew is pure unredeemable evil, that in no way proves that Hitler was a good guy, because bad or misguided people frequently fight each other. Stalinists fight with Trotskyists, Sunnis fight with Shias, and centre right youtube atheists fight with far left youtube atheists. You might be able to decide that one group is less bad than another, but there's none of those groups are good.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

lellllllll wtf are all you cucks in denial talking about. the bible is an EXTREMLY racist book lel how is this even a question

the word for bastard used in deuteronomy 23:2 is the hebrew word for mixed race mongrel, pic related

Deuteronomy 7:3-4 ESV / 82 helpful votes
You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.

Leviticus 19:19 ESV / 66 helpful votes
“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material

openbible.info/topics/race_mixing

how is this even a question for debate. the bible is a racist book through and through

nice mental contortionism skills m8

Attached: 1437392201671.png (23.37 KB, 741x649)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Western civilization (led by Whites for the majority of time) has been building up filth and neglecting God's calling. Instead of carrying on the work of the Missionary generation which has brought Christianity to the far reaches of the Earth fulfilling Jesus' commandment, instead you have turned a blind eye towards the holocaust which has been occurring since the 1970s with Roe vs. Wade and you have done absolutely nothing to uphold the sanctity of marriage (and no, it didn't just start with gay marriage legalization, but no-fault divorce and mass acceptance of adultery). You have turned your back on God, and God will turn His back on you. Time is running out, repent.
For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will He spare you. Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God—severity toward those who fell, but goodness toward you, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. And these also, if they do not remain in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. (Romans 11:21-23)

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

You're right, I also think it's a punishment of God for our filth to let evil have power over us. We can still cry on this punishment (and wish he didn't happen), and denounce the evil people putting this upon us though. So white people should exist, but for this we should repent and become faithful again. I don't think the OP and other anti-racist will agree with this bad vision of immigration btw, so why bump this shitty propaganda thread ?
sage

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

Racism is a sin
Only in liberal western democracies.
Remember the Tower of Babel.
It is clearly God's will that we be diverse and spread in all corners of the Earth and not become a single race and culture.

Now you and people like you are hellbent on recreating that wicked dream, when it is in clear violation of god's will. You will be confused and scattered around the world.

God wants us to be different and this must be respected and protected for this world and all his creation is a gift to us and we must honor it.

You would destroy the beauty and diversity of this world in the name of equality, but equality is a false god. God is the only true god. And we must only be the same in worshipping him and nothing else.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

they are all worthy of God's love and mercy.
Heresy None of us are worthy of his love and mercy. it is a privilege.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Second Vatican Council.
You mean that Council that totally corrupted the Church,

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

How do you get race from this?
Race is a direct result of what happened there you dimwit. It was crearly a result of God's will.

Adam White
Adam White

That's called pride. And you can already accuse your nation of that.
Wanting your nation to always repent it's sins and not taking the self-righteous position of accusing!condemning them of a sin is pride

It is the exact opposite.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Pic related.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

I care about the truth
nope, you care about what you want to be true
big difference

Bible condemns discrimination based on race
how about you read that poor Bible once in a while?

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Damn

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

You quoted everything from the Torah, when Jesus Christ came, He replaced the Old Covenant with the New Covenant. The Books of Acts further goes on to say that we are of one blood. In fact, if you read the Bible cover-to-cover, you'd understand that we humans are all descendants of Adam and Eve.