Complete Firearm Blueprints

There is a fuck ton of firearms blueprints on the net, but there seems to be few complete blueprints. So lets start a thread for Anons to post complete blueprints in.

Lets start with the Browning 1919A4 Machine gun.

Please note that there are 26 sets of blueprints for this weapon, not including the 11 different sets of blueprints for the M2 .30 cal tripod.

This will take a while to upload due to the anti-flooding feature.

Other urls found in this thread:

yadi.sk/d/dq02sEiIxjdHu
my.mixtape.moe/pguxpg.zip
my.mixtape.moe/qumzpx.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/dsulbf.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/edvhhv.zip
mega.nz/#!YnQXRSTT!tX6205M-D40ajZESXuzDnbnhTQocNnnugNe4y4t4Kb0
mega.nz/#!BzZjUYSS!mmRCaGg-Fcy2LdpzThOU5NYsJWMBn8ZfeVl74D2uqUI
mega.nz/#!JzZHRSQD!lvxNkr9YhVNYj10g80S5ns0p3cMtgDs6Iy2LFM3vLF0
mega.nz/#!ZmJhlQxb!ybXXupELeIogb-HXVMOmn_qfqNM15_vezJaLt7ELqvA
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/caselman-thg.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/rznfel.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/xpobwe.pdf
yadi.sk/d/IKpZo6MxscS54
a.uguu.se/VLVRvcq8OJxz_stg44,mp44.7z
file.io/oBAhdl
file.io/kD8TZk
mega.nz/#!eockyQAS!fxyhW1PS0FBdfvtXmNw9q_7jry9pBqd_V7eyYErfFCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 006 Cover, Assembly.pdf (005 Catch, 2.36M)

Attached: 012 Leaf, Rear Sight, Assembly.pdf (009 Extractor 2.43 MB, 2.44M)

Attached: 015 Pin, Belt Feed Pawl., Assembly.pdf (014 Pin, 1.16M)

Almost done uploading the blueprints for the 1919A4 MG. Then its onto the M2 tripod blueprints…

This is the last of the MG blueprints.

M2 .30 Calibre Machine Gun Mounting Tripod Blueprints

Attached: 003 10000 Series Drawings.pdf (001 Description of Manufac….pdf)

Attached: 007 16000 Series Drawings.pdf (005 14000 Series Drawings.pdf)

The last of the tripod blueprints

Attached: 011 Commercial Hardware.pdf (009 18000 Series Drawings.pdf)

M4 Survival Rifle

Attached: M4 Survival Rifle.JPG (800x590, 98.4K)

Remington No 1 Rolling Block

There are 14 files in this blueprint set.

Attached: Remington No 1 Rolling Block 003.pdf (474x355 2.68 MB, 34.05K)

Attached: Remington No 1 Rolling Block 006.pdf (Remington No 1 Rolling Blo….pdf)

Attached: Remington No 1 Rolling Block 010.pdf (Remington No 1 Rolling Blo….pdf)

The last of the Remington No 1 rolling block blueprints

Attached: Remington No 1 Rolling Block 014.pdf (Remington No 1 Rolling Blo….pdf)

Berdan II M1870 Rifle

Yeah, its an old, obsolete as fuck rifle. But the blueprints are free. Don't like it? Don't download it.

Attached: Berdan II.jpeg (436x300, 28.88K)

SwedeAnon, theres no such thing as an obsolete firearm, its either shootybangbang or shootbang.

It would cost a fortune to get one custom made, wouldnt it?

Custom made? Yes. To make one yourself using your own workshop? Probably not as much as you would think.

And the Berdan II looks like a solid design - I don't see why you couldn't scale it to what ever cartridge you wanted. Provided you have the proper steels and can get the parts heat treated, of course.

Walther P38 Pistol

Attached: Walther P38 Blueprints 03.pdf (300x199 3.59 MB, 8.41K)

Zoom in on the pdfs to see things clearly.

Attached: Walther P38 Blueprints 06.pdf (Walther P38 Blueprints 04.pdf)

Remastered 1911A1 Blueprints.

Winchester Model 1875 Lever Action

yadi.sk/d/dq02sEiIxjdHu

MP44 CAD style blueprints

my.mixtape.moe/pguxpg.zip

Just popping in to say that Weaponeer.net has a good number of these. Look at their forums in the blueprints section.
That being said, god bless you Aussiefag these will make a fine addition to my collection.
Attached is the PPSH41 for your viewing pleasure.

Спасибо Стрелок.

Attached: photo_2018-07-09_09-02-03.jpg (320x635, 52.41K)

the goose looks DYEL lmao

May God bless my nation with politicians who will let us have our fucking guns again!

Also, you should check out weaponsguild [dot] com - lots of great stuff there! But you need a certain number of posts to get access to the blueprints section. Still, 20 posts is a small price to pay.

M14 Blueprints and M14 Stock Blueprints

Modern Pneumatic Airgun Volume 2

my.mixtape.moe/qumzpx.pdf

M1918 Browing Automatic Rifle

my.mixtape.moe/dsulbf.pdf

Download, and may the zoom be with you!

Personal Defense Weapon PDW-556

In contrast to other PDWs on the market this one is made for 5.56x45 mm ammo, but still lightweight. Limited to the essential parts it has a very simple construction and a very high reliability.

This concept makes it possible to match the PDW criteria of less than 3 kg weight (only 2 kg) and less than 50 cm in length, without the need of a folding stock or different barrel-lengths.

The ballistic data is the same as from short assault-rifles, so there is no need or risk of developing a new kind of ammunition. The experiences with the Mk262-ammo in Iraq and Afghanistan shown it effectiveness from short barrels.

Specs:

dimensions (loaded – with sight): 500 x 30 x 210 mm [the sight is 36 mm wide]
weight (loaded – with sight): 2 kg
ammo: 5.56 x 45 mm NATO
barrel-length: 228 mm (9'')
rifling: 1 turn at 9"
magazine: 20 rounds (optional 30/100 rounds)
trigger: DAO
firing mode: semi-auto (optional also full-auto)
safety: none (optional trigger-safety)
muzzle velocity: 700 - 800 m/s (depending on ammo)
muzzle energy: 1000 J (depending on ammo)

Red-dot-sight (for example Zeiss Z-Point)

magnification: 1 x
dimensions: 63.5 x 36 x 44.5 mm
weight: 150 g

The gun can be used with all NATO-specified ammunition. That includes M855/SS109-bullets as well as the lighter M193. The PDW works best with the Mk262 which is in use in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heavy 77 grain bullet (Sierra MatchKing OTM with cannelure) shows clearly improved results from short barrels. From the PDW 556 the bullet will tumble and fragment out to 125 m (estimated). The normal M855/SS109-bullets won't fragment even at Zero meters from a 9“-barrel.

Had to upload it elsewhere as Zig Forums doesn't like zip files…

my.mixtape.moe/edvhhv.zip

What an incredible resource! Thanks!
M1911 full plans, for your consideration, 2 different publications, each (should be) a full print.

Since everyone is enjoying the thread, have some .50 rifle plans! And I don't mean the shitty Bill Holmes one either!

Attached: Maadi Griffin 50 Cal. Rifle Plans.pdf (50 Caliber Big 50 Browning….pdf)

if I may ask, what's the major disadvantage of Bill Holmes' .50?

Holmes was a good gun builder, but his 'blueprints' leave a lot to be desired. They are simply hard to follow. And that's without the mistakes he deliberately put into his books. While they are mistakes no competent machinist would miss, they are a major annoyance when trying to work out his designs.

Simply put, if you are going to make a Holmes weapon, build it in CAD or solid works first!

An excellent suggestion for most of these plans, to be perfectly honest. Especially the Practical Scrap metal series.
The Luger, for your enjoyment, in 2 parts.

A little hard to read, but the M4 plans are complete.

Also, in case anybody wants some scrapyard build plans:
Professor Parabellum (3 volumes): mega.nz/#!YnQXRSTT!tX6205M-D40ajZESXuzDnbnhTQocNnnugNe4y4t4Kb0
PA Luty (3 volumes): mega.nz/#!BzZjUYSS!mmRCaGg-Fcy2LdpzThOU5NYsJWMBn8ZfeVl74D2uqUI
Practical Scrap Metal Small Arms (21 volumes): mega.nz/#!JzZHRSQD!lvxNkr9YhVNYj10g80S5ns0p3cMtgDs6Iy2LFM3vLF0
Warfare and Home Defense (6 volumes): mega.nz/#!ZmJhlQxb!ybXXupELeIogb-HXVMOmn_qfqNM15_vezJaLt7ELqvA

Nice collection of Scrap Metal Firearms!

Here is one that is missing - a flapper locked pump action shotgun.

Aussie, Swedebro, you guys are great.
I'm looking for more bolt-action rifles, because I get a hard-on when I hear that action work.

The Complete Sten MKII plans. Not rare or hard to come by but I felt like contributing for any passers by.

Looks like it wouldn't be too hard to put a magazine and ejector in the Berdan II system. Add that to

and you could make a pretty cool very simple multiple shot bolt-action. Basically acts as a "template starter bolt-action", Interesting potential.

The Russians had belgians convert some of their old berdan II stock to x54r. That would be a route to look down

Now THAT is stopping power.

Field Expedient Firearms Volume 1 - The 9mm Submachine Gun

A superior scan of Luty's famous book.

A DIY Submachine Gun - Gerard Metral

A superior scan of a fantastic book.

And yank fags are not allowed to bitch about this one being in metric! One inch equals 2.54 centimeters or 25.4 milimiters - use basic mathematics to convert them to what you need! And if you can't do that then you have no business in making a SMG.

Ahem…

Home Workshop Guns Volume 01 - Bill Holmes

I've included this one for the rifling machine Bill describes. Admittedly you will need a rifled barrel (or part of one) to make this machine, but it will allow you to make more barrels.

Can I get the defense distributed handgun file in the image?

I've been searching all over the place for complete Uzi prints. I've found them for the upper receiver, trunnion, machined feed ramp, etc but not much else. I've ran across forum posts where some posters claimed they had the complete machine plans but the posts are around a decade old. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Inb4 Jew gun. Yes I know but in all fairness it was almost certainly a copy of the ZK-476's concept. Just looking at the two it's obvious.

Does anyone have any A-545 or AEK-971 Blueprints?

Not to detract from your request, one is entitled to their own research, but why Uzi when any number of similar machine pistols are easier to build and easier to modernize/change? Some of the scrapyard series pistols or the Mac 11/10 pistols can easily be optimized to be adequate weapons.
In either case, Gerard Metral's DIY Submachine gun closely resembles the Uzi, I'd give that a look, see

Attached: metras.JPG (514x840, 97.85K)

I'm interested in the Uzi because of its level of difficulty. I'm especially interested in seeing the forming dies they used for the front trunnion area.

bump

Interesting. I sincerely hope the best for you, and when you find the plans be sure to post them here!
You may find luck at weaponeer.net though their servers keep going down

For everyone else waiting for a bump, have a Caselman air automatic. A 30cal submachine gun run off of an air bladder. Video demonstrations show some interesting potential. I'd like to build this and then put an integrated suppressor on it and see how it does.
Link because the pdf is too large for this website. WARNING: It will slow your browser down if you have an auto-loading browser. It's a big pdf.
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/caselman-thg.pdf

And have Anthony Lewis' Bazooka because why the hell not

All I could find was the receiver, and not in very good quality. But it's what's important.

Attached: UZI Receiver Construction Plan.png (1286x2616, 119.69K)

Thank you for that. I've actually got this print in this same quality. True, it isn't the best but it's enough to make the parts. With the right knowledge in Solidworks or something similar, a talented die designer could come up with the actual flat (yes, I'm aware McKay ent. sells them already) as well as a folding and forming die for it.

The bolt seems like it would be pretty easy. I believe the tricky part would be machining the radius for the firing pin. I know that just having some protrusion there would do the trick but the nice, rounded radius would probably make for something very long lasting. A potential issue is machining that far down and getting it right. A possible solution I've been thinking about is a bit of outdated machining technology: single flute d-bits. I believe a d-bit cutter could be made that would cut the bolt face as well as the firing pin protrusion at the correct height and radius without having to use a boring head and a few different bars to do the machining. These are just a few of the ideas I've had and of course they could apply to any number of different designs you guys could come up with.

What about ammunition from scratch?

M10 .45 ACP & 9mm Parabellum blueprints. Not top quality, but looks like it can be built.

Attached: M10-0.jpg (762x990, 105.1K)

A tool depends on the user, if the user is wicked as will be the tool.

>

Good blueprints for the recievers, and good description on how to make dies so you can make stamped receivers. But all the other parts (bolt, main spring, fire control group, etc) are missing. If someone has any of those parts, please post them. Then we can put together a complete blueprint set.

I always thought the South African Milkor BXP was interesting in that it's a MAC derivative itself. It seems to be a little longer than the standard MAC and also uses a progressive trigger. I wonder how difficult it would be to lengthen the receiver about two inches to make room for a longer, heavier bolt so that we could get it closer to the Uzi's rate of fire. It would absolutely be easier to build than the Uzi without all the complicated geometry at the front trunnion.

I should add though that the BXP has a listed rate of fire at 1000 rpm which is a little fast for a subgun in my opinion. My idea was that if the bolt weight, spring pressure, and bolt travel of the Uzi were mimicked we could achieve 600-700 rpm.

anyone got anything on making primers or powder?
this is the one gap I have in the "making guns at home" collection

bump

Matches for primers, smokeless powder you'll have to search for yourself, start with nitrocellulose, there are videos on youtube for making and stabilizing it, but i haven't had much luck with single-base powders info.

Here's some. Unverified but you can give it a go.
I also have some shitty meems about it I'll post.

Here.

Attached: primers3.JPG (1777x739 83.9 KB, 229.62K)

Home Workshop Guns for Resistance and Defense, Vol. V: The AR-15/M-16
by Bill Holmes

ebook quality!

StreetSweeper: A Home Workshop Shotgun
by Bill Holmes

Superior scan.

my.mixtape.moe/rznfel.pdf

Home Workshop Guns For Defense and Resistance: Volume One: The Submachine Gun
by Bill Holmes

Superior scan.

my.mixtape.moe/xpobwe.pdf

AK47, AKM, and AKS Blueprints

Looks complete, but I can't verify this.

yadi.sk/d/IKpZo6MxscS54

bmp

i was perusing explosives laws recently. it's perfectly legal to manufacture primer compound without any kind of licensure.

Not only that, but the application for the license to be legally allowed to manufacture explosives is only $175. I don't know what their rejection rate is it's not something widely talked about. Explosives are widely used for industry so I don't know why "personal use" would be disallowed. Might be fun to try, just make sure you don't have a dog.
Sidenote: I'd be hesitant to manufacture primer compound, that shit go boom too quick. It's unstable. Look up that left-wing terrorist group responsible for "Days of Rage" and Prairie Fire, the Weathermen or Weather Underground. Their bomb-maker blew himself and two others up because he was making unstable compounds but I forget what exactly. Still, they did set off 2,000 bombs in 2 years.

They were stealing dynamite and blasting caps from construction sites, so no. Either the dynamite was old and started 'sweating' (the nitroglycerine bleeds out of the binder and crystallizes, not good) or else the poor design of their detonator mechanism made it blow up in their faces.

Relevant to the thread, I'm looking for drawings of some AR small parts, specifically the firing pin, hammer, trigger, disconnector, safety, and any associated springs and pins. Not all of them are in the 'complete' M4 plans upthread, and searching for 'AR-15 blueprints' gets a whole lot of 3-d printing ghost gun bullshit and not a lot of useable information. If anybody has anything I'd greatly appreciate it.

i have an absolute shitload of cad files i need to go through, i might have some in there… actually i wish there was a way i could make a network interface for my nas drive and let anons peruse it and create tickets to help me organize it.

Defcad had one, fully CAD'ed up AR-15 and i think one of these threads on 8ch had them, if you can't fidn them there might be a good starting point to look at. Too drunk to uplootad thbh.
I' the OP of the M4 plans uptherad give me a day and I'll upload a Mega link for the Defcad files

Attached: plan.PNG (773x451, 583.04K)

can an user re-upload these two?

anybody got a blueprint for a modern AR bolt carrier?

none of these are working, if any anons have these and are willing to put them up again it would be much appreciated

a.uguu.se/VLVRvcq8OJxz_stg44,mp44.7z
this link lasts 24 hours. i threw some bonus prints in. if you dont get it before it goes down i'll try putting it up somewhere else.

Thanks for this but seems risky. I don't feel like downloading some virus.

Is Weaponeer.net loading for you now? It seems like it is down.

I see stg44 and mp44 in the title, how many/what others did you include?

I haven't been able to reach the site for weeks now. So either they finally got v& or they went dankweb-only without telling anyone.

thats the name of the folder. i just zipped it and uploaded the whole thing for you. there are 3 other pdfs of prints in there as well as the "CAD" style ones that other user posted.

they've been down for a while now. some web browsing suggests they have a habit of running out of money periodically but this time they've been down longer than usual.

Attached: flolder.png (727x647, 56.99K)

I'll be honest with you user, seeing that lists makes my eyes water with sweet, sweet liberty
That picture gives me the same feeling as the first time I went to a gun show and they were racks of rifles as far as they eye could see.
god bless you user.
I hate to be a bother but may I request a handful of those?

could you post these:
MG-08
Mg42
model 700
both nuggets
sig p228
tt33
browning m1918
if you happen to have one of the fg42 I would greatly appreciate that aswell

I'll put a package together and upload it in a little bit. I don't have any fg42 shit. Aberdeen does though. Aberdeen has everything, but I don't have enough money to bribe them to send their archives to me. We really need a richfag to go in with us on a FOIA spree.

Right now I have my eye on a nearly complete set of m1891 nugget prints. If things go my way I could have them sometime next week and I'll make scans and upload them while I finish designing the barrel nut system I've been working on.

I tried back when we had that thread. They eventually got back to me, after like five months, and their response was essentially:

From what I gather hearing from people familiar with this sort of primary research, in order to get anything done you have to physically go the the archive, get access to the records, dig through the unsorted files, find what you're looking for, and only once you know exactly where it is do you go upstairs and file a FOIA request.
I don't know how accurate that assessment is, but at any rate it's beyond what I'm capable of.

Also, there's some Aussie that supposedly sells blueprints for the Martini-Henry and Snider-Enfield rifles, but I don't know what kind of quality they are. I'm thinking about taking a gamble and buying myself a set for Christmas. If that happens, and if they're legible, the plan is to solid model the whole thing and draft new machine drawings for reference, which I will be sure to upload here.

Did they say anything about how one would get access to the records?

Here they are. The zip is split into two parts.

file.io/oBAhdl
file.io/kD8TZk

Attached: 1500225291396.jpg (854x770, 107.75K)

asking again for

Aberdeen proving grounds had some, but they moved all their gucci shit somewhere I don't know. Maybe they still have their records just moved the tanks to Fort Sill?
You could ask the US National Archives at archives.gov they might know WHERE to ask.

You know what? I just sent a message to the US National Archives. We'll see what happens.

>file.io/oBAhdl
>file.io/kD8TZk

File.io, if I am not mistaken, burns your download link after 1 or a predetermined amount of clicks. It's possible the poster didn't change the settings.

aight, i put it up on mega. download away.
mega.nz/#!eockyQAS!fxyhW1PS0FBdfvtXmNw9q_7jry9pBqd_V7eyYErfFCg

Thanks user

I am actually going through all my old drives today and I think I have some blueprints on there from the early days of 8/k/ which haven't been posted yet, if I find them I will post them as thanks.

The guy was talking about the U.S. National Archives specifically, which is supposed (?) to be openly accessible to the public. Beyond that? Fuck if I know.

beautiful, absolutely beautiful. you anons are truly our greatest allies. may god bless you with a wealth of knowledge and wisdom.

Does anybody here speak blyatanese? I'd like to know what's going on down at the bottom of this image if it's in any way decipherable to you?

Attached: mosin-nagant-1891-m91-30-bolt-action_1_0aec8e1d91a955d173fcf1176baf28d3.jpg (1600x1048, 670.09K)

That's russian analog of thee olde styleth British english, used during Russian empire.
It's written "изменения сделаны красными чернилами по чертежу к журналу отд. олет(?) к-та 1908г. за No74" that's translated like "changes were made using red ink in blueprint from the weaponsmithing journal (something i can't understand due to shortened words and lack of context it's referring) year 1908 number 74(probably number of the journal)".
Above the bottom line to the right seems to be the first date(1894) and rank(captain/капитан) and either name, signature of surname in bad cursive that i cannot grasp.

Thanks for the help. I'm trying to figure out if these are legit manufacturing prints but the lack of marked tolerances has me skeptical.

Is there a title block anywhere? Sometimes general tolerances are denoted by the number of decimal places in the dimension. (e.g. 0.00 is +/- 0.005 and 0.000 is +/- 0.001)

Or, fuck, it's 1891. Maybe they just worked off of basic dimensions and left it to the manufacturer to determine tolerances.

you are of see comrade, when make rifle of stalinium you need no worry about it explode in face or distort, for bullet will of being either thrown from barrel or pushed out like little baby from.. uhh, DA! need of no worry comrade, is all be of good

Aussie bump