Civilian costing battles & wars

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Wealthy northerners come to watch battles with Picnic baskets and champagne
Meanwhile the Troops of the south were given free lemonade by southerner belles
most Union troops died by wealthy northern civilians blocking the path of Ambulance wagon trying to carry out the wounded than actual confederate gunfire
Union troops troops were spared because the confederate commanders thought they gotten humiliated enough by theirs own uncare civilians
Why were Union civilians so awful? Even anti-South text books struggle to make Union civilian look good beyond The whole right side of history. Even after the American civil war confederate veterans had treated better by theirs communities than union vets.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090201185344/http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_scarsec.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_III
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_III
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
archive.fo/4jclU
archive.fo/2Yjr3

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

I know the yids picnik whenever the idf bombs something and iirc the UA will bring you to the frontlines for a fee, the latter one might get you sniped by an angry russian

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

Capitalism raised a lot of shitty people up from poverty, and they became the nouveaou riche.

North vs South war in america seems to have been about the nouveaou riche and their slave armies versus working class americans and their volunteer armies.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

North vs South war in america seems to have been about the nouveaou riche and their slave armies versus working class americans and their volunteer armies.
You realize the first American drafts occurred during the Civil War, right? In fact, the South was the first to institute it.

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

The civil war is such a clusterfuck that even after years of reading I have no idea how to feel about it. Slavery was wrong, sure. But Lincoln fucked up hard by having the vote when Southern representatives couldn't be there, taking them out of the democratic process. And then there's the fact that the Rothchilds funded the South because the "White" farmers that owned slaves were actually mostly Jewish. There was a town in South Carolina I think where census showed it as 50% Jewish and 50% Black because every family owned slaves. And then all the shit in OP happened, which is beyond the pale.

I don't even know if I prefer anyone winning. Everyone was wrong, with the possible exception of the South fighting for states' rights.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Tell me more Mr. Obvious Northern historical revisionist….

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

Slavery was wrong, sure.
A) Slavery wasn't wrong, the incorrect thing was bringing females and not castrating the males. Greedy cunts thought they could "breed" their own, and ended up saddling all future generations with genetic trash.

B) The civil war had fuckall to do with slavery. The fuck do you think present day illegal immigrants working sub minimum wage jobs are? Or factories staffed by nigger convicts literally chained to the production line? Slavery is alive and well today, the North was just too fucking dishonest to call it what it is, it hurt the Norths soft little fee-fees to actually refer to yourself as a Master. So they rebranded themselves into something that sounded a bit better, and made them seem ever so angelic and clean.

*pthuy* I spit on the northern flag.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

You also forgot that the average Confederate soldier was harmed by the practice of slavery. Their work was devalued by plantations with oodles of slaves, they either wanted the blacks killed or sent back to Africa.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Wouldn't the modern day Confederate States basically be 80% spic and wog?

David Taylor
David Taylor

People who show up to entertain themselves to watch men kill each other are generally shitty people.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

But Lincoln fucked up hard by having the vote when Southern representatives couldn't be there
Bro, Lincoln wasn't even the sitting president when the first states seceded. The civil war started over him getting elected.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Isn't that something Zig Forums would do though?

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

get nigger
he works for you
provide shelter, food, water, and medical care for him ($1.25/day)

get wetback
he works for you
give him $1/day so he can buy his own shelter, food and water

I seriously don't see the fucking difference, except the wop is smart enough to maybe save some money and become free, while a nigger would just spend it all on something stupid the moment he got a dollar.

They have the same effect on the economy as well, the only issue is the lack of castration.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

But how many of the Confederate soldiers had their own slaves? Not many.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Is English not your first langauge? Your post is fucking atrocious.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

hire nigger instead of white man
nigger is cheaper anyway
nigger gets free food and housing while white man remains unemployed
This is why slavery should be banned. Not because of muh nigger rights, but because it harms the working class.

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Fuck does that have to do with defending their homes from the norths slave armies? When the north won they didnt just free niggers, they also sent criminals and rapists into the south specifically with the intent of exterminating and replacing southerners with a perpetual guilt free breeding pool of neoslaves. Ergo proving the North didnt have good intentions.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

kikes import low IQ labor to replace white workers
Nothing wrong with (((slavery))), no sir. There's a reason the zog sided with the south, who elected jews to public office.

Michael Green
Michael Green

Because it utterly destroys the idea that the Civil War was fought to retain slavery in the south. It paints the south as a much less unreasonable force (at least the soldiers that fought the war). And it shows that even if it was a war to retain slavery, that it was only the uber rich that wanted to continue slavery. You're focusing so much on the negatives of the north you're forgetting a very important part of the Civil War, that it was about STATES RIGHTS.
All you need to do is mention that the Jews controlled the slave trade and were among the slave owners with the highest amount of slaves.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

sent criminals and rapists
Most 19th century armies were composed primarily of criminals and drifters.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

The civil war had fuckall to do with slavery.
web.archive.org/web/20090201185344/http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_scarsec.asp

It did for the seceding states. The US, on the other hand, entered the war in an effort to retain territory, and therefore wealth, which needed to keep flowing through northern industry. Slavery was not only profitable, but it increased productivity, which led to higher exports and demand from abroad. Those "displaced" by slaves were taken in by new industries created by the incoming wealth. Slavery made both the North and South very rich. The problem is that the seceding states' politicians thought Lincoln was hard set on outlawing slavery. It looks like that was unlikely to be the case. Had cooler heads remained, slavery would have lasted until it became unnecessary, and no war would have been carried out. The Civil War was not unavoidable.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

youtube link to a fucking atrocious channel
actually taking it seriously
not doing your own research
Typical stupid American, as the yuropoors would say.

Attached: contempt.jpg (16.77 KB, 255x230)

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Also,
inb4 shitting on your own countrymen
Other burgers do it all the time. Don't see why I can't.

Attached: The-Civil-War.webm (3.45 MB, 640x360)

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

If there's one thing that we here are actually taught it's american history, and I truly begin to understand the european perspective towards us when I see posts like this. Reconstruction and the mass psuedo-release of slaves is what fucked up the south. For a while slaves literally were still working for and living with their former masters in exchange for most of their wage, but then the north got all pissy and fucked it up even further with retarded 'no you can't work for that guy cus i know better than you :^)' and because niggers are dumb as fuck they could never and will never get another job. In this case it wasn't a plan to turn the south into the breeding pool, it was just braindead """progressive""" fucksticks in the north being braindead ""progressive"" fucksticsk. of course the nogs outbred the whites and you have today's south, but i very much doubt in this case it was planned.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

actually there were northern states that had nigger slaves when the war broke out. Lincoln was pleading for the south to not break away, even offering to allow them to have slaves.

The North did to the South what the EU is doing nations like Greece.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

also, Lincoln was planning on dumping the slaves in Africa as part of the rebuild process. He didn't give a fuck about the slaves.

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

slavery was wrong
Like said, the only thing the South did wrong was breeding niggers. We should have not just castrated them but turned them into dickless eunuch bitch niggers. Also,
DEATH TO THE UNION, BURN BURN USA
We're going to watch the radioactive wreck of New York and DC burn on livestream while sipping on sweet tea

Attached: IMG-3543.JPG (107.88 KB, 960x949)

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Poor white women were being abducted off the streets to be sold into slavery. Many of which who were red headed Irish were forced to breed with niggers to produce cheaper slaves for the market.

Ireland passed a law that would ban that practice.

Attached: Y5987D3.jpg (111.35 KB, 938x960)

James Cook
James Cook

I didn't say there was no problems, I said I didn't see the difference. Learn to read you whigger.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Too bad it took Arabs until 2007 to stop having open air slave markets full of white people. You could go to Morocco in 2005 and see a dozen white women and men beat to shit and chained to be sold for american dollars. You could have literally bought yourself a slave, and not a single media outlet even mentioned it.

Now Arabs only trade in white slaves in closed markets.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

source?

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

source???

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Yeah 70% of children under 5 in texas are none white hispanic, it has worse demographics then Brazil

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

I really do hate LARPing Californians.

defending slavery
Why do you hate the working class so much, California-user?

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

pre-1873 Colt
closed frame
fluted cylinder
frame-mounted rear sights
whatever the hell is going on with that hammer
This tickles my 'tism.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Oh look it's the "all confederate patriots are californian larpers" faggot

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

confederate patriots
Your economic system sucked; it depressed the wages of working class whites so that the plantation owners could make a larger profit. Your social system sucked; it was essentially American aristocracy with the European-style nobles replaced by old families of plantation owners. Your legal decisions sucked; court cases like Cruikshank formed the basis of the "2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee the individual right to guns" argument. I can't think of a single positive feature of the south besides good alcohol.

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

The CSA was still a more real country than Poland

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

I'm pretty sure that all, or at least most, of the LARPing is done by one really dedicated faggot.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Your economic system sucked; it depressed the wages of working class whites so that the plantation owners could make a larger profit. Your social system sucked; it was essentially American aristocracy with the European-style nobles replaced by old families of plantation owners. Your legal decisions sucked; court cases like Cruikshank formed the basis of the "2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee the individual right to guns" argument.
Oy vey don't you dare mention what these wealthy plantation owners and southern politicians were you filthy fucking goy

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

VPN

missing the point this hard
The point is that slavery, whoever is doing it and whoever is being enslaved, harms the blue collar population, because it forces them to compete with nearly free labor, thus depressing wages. Slavery was the 19th century version of replacement-level migration: a way for multinational corporations and other elites to boost profits while shitting on the average person.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Should the South have massacred the Yankee army and civilians at the First Bull Run?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (651.1 KB, 597x467)

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Lincoln did nothing wrong, splitting the states would've lead to a fractured country that would've been to weak to stand up against other powers. Lincoln was planning on helping the south recover from the war but then a fucking copperhead killed him.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Should the South have massacred the Yankee army and civilians at the First Bull Run?
It would be fair. Majority of war crimes during the civil war was committed by the north.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Blame Christianity for that one. The muzzies were right on the castration.

Attached: 1435122677420-0.png (35.3 KB, 420x721)

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

Attached: Untitled-1-2.png (66.87 KB, 640x480)

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Yea, Booth pretty much singlehandedly fucked over the South with that one. Lincoln's big goal was to preserve the Union. With the war won, Southern recovery would have gone a long way to mending the relationship between North and South.

Attached: 1dfa94ddbe87710ec2e3a85c677f2702303c193f45ece97f44caa11655462e3c-(2016-11-24-05-36-16-UTC).png (613.95 KB, 990x722)

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

No, Lincoln deserved to die. The heroism of Booth is enough to make me consider Marylanders honorary Confederates if they accept it

Attached: abraham-lincoln-shooting.jpg (41.6 KB, 600x446)

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

But user, I don't think Californians are in a position to offer honorary southern status.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Booth was a kike, he should've assassinated Lincoln AFTER he deported all the nigs back to Africa like he said he would.

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

Why Californians?

Attached: 0598CC55-673D-4811-AF30-0132CA47311D.jpeg (54.53 KB, 560x560)

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

lincolns big goal was to preserve the union
I'm pretty sure most people fought because they didn't want to be in the union, since they were told their rights were going to be taken away. Also there was nothing legally binding the confederate states to the Union, since the Federal government didn't have the right to deny them the right to secede.
mending the relationship between North and South
I doubt he would've been able to do much, considering how much hatred there was on both sides due to the war. Though I do agree that Lincoln should've been allowed to send all the nigs back to Africa, much better than freeing them, which I've seen that Jefferson wanted to do.

Attached: James-P-Anderson.jpg (22.3 KB, 266x390)

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Also there was nothing legally binding the confederate states to the Union, since the Federal government didn't have the right to deny them the right to secede.
Except for the small matter of the states never having the right to secede in the first place.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

Californians feel the need to overcompensate for living in such a shitlib state.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

The le californian confederate shill's' is actually one guy with a vpn, who's probably a salty yankee faggot living in a New York apartment room for $1200 a month, payed for with his trustfund

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

That's what happens when your society is based around gibs. Also the war never really went up north and the war was never about slavery for the north (until Lincoln pushed that line to get re-elected).

Nathan King
Nathan King

But they did have the right to secede under the 10th amendment, since there was nothing saying states can't secede.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

America didn't have the right to declare independence from England

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

$1200/month
From what I've heard, it's a lot more expensive than that living in California. Why don't you tell us what it's like?

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

How's the weather in Chicago?

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

mostly decent thread is now devolving into burgers squealing at each other about what state they think the others are from
for fucks sake

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Please explain the Murican civil war to an Eurobrainlet.
All I know is the South supposedly got fugged by a lack of industry and the Union blockade, a million men died and the first naval engagement between ironclad warships happened over its course.

Attached: kaguya-question.jpg (35.67 KB, 362x346)

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

southern states depend on slaves for cotton industry
north doesn't like slavery so northern states make it illegal
country is now divided between free states and slave states by a line
California is suddenly now a state, and it's in both the north and the south of the country
California ends up as a free state, slave owners are angery
a bunch of southern states secede from the union and form the CSA
union decides CSA is part of the union anyways because having a splintered nation is bad
situation is tense
the CSA then decides to bomb a union navy base on the Mississippi
war's declared, CSA loses and is even worse off than before then war started
can't even rely on cotton because cotton has since become less of a luxury
t. unionfag, a dixiefag will probably disagree with me on some details.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Okay, trying to be as unbiased as possible
late 1800's before 1861
south has a shitton of black slaves
economy basically relies on slaves farming cotton, tobacco, etc
all the southern richfags really like having unpaid labor
slavery has been banned up north
northerners don't like slavery on moral grounds
federal government is based up north in DC and is majority run by northerners
northerners want to ban slavery down south and free the blacks (the idea that they were actually going to deport them all back to africa is just revisionism; there were no real plans for this and it never would have happened in any scenario)
at this point in time there is also controversy about whether the new western territories (the wild west) can have slavery
late 1850's, the slavery issue gets hotter
people in the US senate beating each other up over it
in Kansas anti-slavery abolitionists are targeting Southern-born people and killing them
abolitionists committing terrorism in the south, freeing blacks and going on raids against white people, killing entire families, burning down towns, etc
then Lincoln wins the 1860 US Presidential election, seems clear that he's going to try to ban slavery altogether
South has no real say in US gov due to the gov being majority northerners
one by one Southern state governments declare independence from the Union (United States) because they feel they aren't being fairly represented in what is essentially a foreign and alien government (sound familiar?)
richfag slave owners are the ones encouraging and supporting this secession btw (sound familiar?)
southern states join together to form the Confederate States of America, with its capitol ending up in Richmond, Virginia, later
Lincoln itching to start a war to kill the Confederacy
enter stage left, Fort Sumter
Union fort on an island within sight of South Carolina mainland
armed to the teeth and manned heavily
obviously this is a problem for the CSA
CSA sends diplomats to DC to ask Lincoln to order the abandonment of the fort
Lincoln responds by sending ships with even more arms and munitions to it
CSA responds by bombarding the shit out of the fort
literally no one actually dies btw, just three wounded Union soldiers (funny how they don't ever mention this)
USA declares war on the CSA
initially the CSA is winning, but the USA just has more manpower and industry than the mostly country and farmland South
in 1863 Lincoln declares his intention to free the blacks
USA conquers the south through attrition warfare
burns down every farm, home, and town along the way
summary executions and massacres against civilians
still loses half a fucking million men to a bunch of "stupid racist redneck farmhands"
CSA disbanded
slaves are freed
blacks given government positions and given property stolen from white people
diversity enforced by gunpoint
And to this day yankees still can't understand why we hate them

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Okay, trying to be as unbiased as possible
And to this day yankees still can't understand why we hate them
Great job being unbiased there, user.

Attached: 1425937396897.jpg (31.87 KB, 464x266)

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

expecting unbiased opinions on an anti-semitic weaponized knitting forum

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Poland’s a real country, and was far before there was a single Euro in North America, just that today Poland has a lot of non-Polish land.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

doesn't mention the embargo or the Mississippi

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.47 MB, 919x768)

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

embargo on the Mississippi
…and?

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

I haven't done this in a while, so hopefully I don't butcher it.
Be about three presidents back
Northern states start pushing for more gibs/basically giving themselves pork-barrel projects on the Southern dime
Keeps letting in territories with similar corrupt policies
South feels like the North is strangling them slowly
Only thing keeping them together was post-war of 1812 recovery
Tensions get worse and worse
Be Lincoln
Get 0 votes in the South
Get less than 40% of the total vote
End up as president anyways because lol electoral college
Start saying a bunch of stupid shit (like he did during his campaigns anyways)
South has had enough
Lincoln tells them to eat shit
Secedes from the Union
"Oh shit, how do we fund the gibs now, guys!?"
Union starts to intentionally fuck with them at forts on the border
Basically standard "this is my fort, give me land" disputes that are really just to rile them up and make the South initiate a war so they can claim they weren't the aggressors
Fort Sumter gives them excuse to start war
South knows they're outnumbered but that Union soldiers don't even want to war
Try to Blitzkrieg Union
Almost succeed except really fucking bad luck/incompetence of overly-cautious generals
War gets bloody
Try to appeal to Europe because they know both the UK and France fucking hated the Union
Blockaded
UK/France almost go to war when the Union illegally detains European diplomats
Lincoln tells them to fuck off
UK/France use it as an excuse/just cause they needed to go fuck up the Union/establish the South as the rightful government
Lincoln somehow manages to weasel/jew his way out of a war with Napolean
Basically constant blunders on the part of the North if you look at the history of the war
South nearly wins the war repeatedly if you actually read the history of the whole affair
Basically made a few blunders with infrastructure and lost a few good generals
Lincoln had to make the war about slavery in order to get reelected because no one wanted the fucking war except for a handful of Northern Politicians who were out for Southern blood
Lee could've won Gettysburg easily if he micromanaged a bit instead of relying on new generals and if he would have had Stonewall Jackson/Jeb as backup
Basically the South was outgunned and outnumbered, but it was a series of extremely unlucky occurrences that ultimately cost them the war
Lincoln was doing an extremely shitty job post-war of fixing the South
Shit tons of Corruption that the Union gladly ignored despite bitch boy protesting because he needed the South's gibs to allow future pork barrel spending
Mused about sending niggers to Africa but had zero intentions to actually do so
Gets shot
North is out for blood, wants Jefferson Davis hung for treason
Pretty much every respectable US court in the country tells the Union to fuck off and that the entire war was illegal/the Union needed to pay reparations to the South and officially let them secede again if they wanted to
Case was going to go to the Supreme court where the judges had already stated that they would find Davis innocent/would't charge him with treason
Union couldn't have this because it would lead to mass rioting over the whole war being pointless and they couldn't afford to pay reparations to the South
So that fucking weasel Andrew Johnson "pardoned" him to avoid the trial completely and the damn Yankees passed the 14th amendment
Massive outcry among both the people of the US and the Court systems for seeing the president abuse his powers, but no one could really stop him
With no Davis trial and the 14th amendment, they basically neutered the South's ability to legally fight back, and prevented secession as a right being legally established

Attached: 28f9887afdcf715a68f2f29a4ccf7594f290614c15e92e15706df81e2ac6e692.gif (48.36 KB, 512x512)

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

We was pretty unbiased compared to my account Then again my accounts mostly come from family in Kentucky/Missouri and friends down south.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Oh right, the reparations things with the courts were mostly part of the whole burning down the entire south/massacring entire towns along the way.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

Lincoln almost went to war with Napoleon
🤔

Attached: Screenshot-20180715-233517.png (716.65 KB, 1080x1920)

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

He might mean the III, not Bonaparte.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_III

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Not that one. is likely referring to his nephew, Napoleon III.
Wiki link: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_III

Attached: IMG-20180716-005622.jpg (115.2 KB, 720x1130)

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Attached: 70F0EC5F-440C-47C1-B3B2-5BF67164A8FA.png (185.55 KB, 545x686)

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

south has lots of niggers
north wants niggers to be free so we can ship them back to Africa and be a white nation and industrialize properly
south doesn't want working-class whites to work because they'll cost money and the rich plantation owners want to pretend to be european royalty, the same thing they revolted from a century before
southern turbokikes go to the working class whites that they won't give jobs to and tell them that the north is oppressing them because they can't own slaves and are going to infringe on their freedoms
kikes actually convince them that they're fighting a second american revolution, when they're splitting and weakening the union instead of growing stronger together
working class whites get all upset even though they're too poor to own slaves because m-muh freedums, end up completely falling for northern shenanigans
bombard a union fort because the sight of it offends them, much like how dumb antifa goys break bank windows
doesn't do shit because they're awful at warfare
north can't just sit by and let it happen, so war happens
south has so many good goys willing to throw their lives away for a lie that it looks like they're going to win
Gettysburg happens, northerners actually use tactics, plantation owners only know how to shoot niggers and drink sweet tea so they get completely btfo
north goes on a winning streak
there's some back and forth
north launches invasions deep into the south
kill jewish plantation owners, burn their shitty slave farms, leveling the playing field for their white brothers to build a proper economy
surviving plantation owners convince the surviving lower-class whites that the destruction of plantations that never did anything for them anyway was a bad thing, south is still mad about it 150 years later much like how niggers in africa are asspained about colonization long after it ended
north finally wins
Lincoln is about to ship all niggers back to Africa so the US can become a white man's nation again, where plantation owners have to employ white men and pay fair working wages
the goodest goy of all history shoots him in the head because m-muh southern pride
niggers infest america
153 years later, the south is still mad and doesn't see just how much they ruined everything by letting themselves get duped by the kikes
they still deny it to this day and fly their shitty battle flag (which should technically be a white cross on a white background) because they're so proud about getting millions of whites killed without even getting rid of the niggers
south still thinks they were fighting the next american revolution when they were nothing but kike puppets the entire time
I'm being about as unbiased as the dixiefags whining in this thread, so take from it what you will. We kept the Union intact in the end, and the eternal asspain and whining of inbred southern hicks complaining about something that happened 5 generations before they were born is a small price to pay for being literally the only superpower in the entire world in 2018.

EACH DIXIE BOY MUST UNDERSTAND
THAT HE MUST MIND HIS UNCLE SAM

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

You shouldn't leave Napoleon unspecified unless you mean Bonaparte. It's like how if you say Caesar, everyone assumes you mean Julius.

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

Or is he referring to his other , disowned nephew, Jerome Napoleon and his lodesamone?

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

raycis whitey tell they niggers to be pickin cotton
the raycis whitey then fought against the not raycis abe lincaln and his crew and the good guys won
then raycis whitey made the repbulican red party and lynched us niggas
then martin luther kang and his homie JFK be like stop that and stopped raycism
but but but but but the US is founded on raycism so pay yo reparetion nigguh

Attached: dr-shaneequis.jpeg (142.7 KB, 1440x930)

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

the CSA was just a bunch of commie kikes who fucked their nigger slaves
the US and based lincoln were totally going to free the slaves
Yankees have to omit and alter facts to present a pretty picture for their side. Southerners only have to tell the truth.

Attached: the-yankee.png (34.4 KB, 739x432)

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

*going to send the slaves back to Africa

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Southern vampires want more brotha slaves to suck blood from because black blood is the best
All the stupid fucking idiots who can't use magic believed the papers' bullshit that it was about the southern agricultural economy needing slaves to function
Abraham Lincoln gets elected as US President to try to stop the southern vampire clans, but instead of being anti-vampire in general he's actually working for the northern vampire clans
The northern vampire clans want to keep liberalism in power in order to cast their evil spell to summon the great Babylonian demon lord Amarrithiamanusitaniassholeniggerwop to destroy humanity, and this will occur in 2327
So far their plan is going as they expected
A squadron of ugly anime girls in uncreative-looking giant robots time traveled to the 1860s from the year 2185 to stop pro-Confederate time travelers and ensure that the South loses because Japan has been pozzed enough by then that anime girls are no longer cute
They achieved this by giving some of the black Confederate troops as much weed as their mecha could carry
All the niggers got high and ate fried chicken while guns were going off around them and their allies were dying
Some of the stoned niggers stumbled around like retards and alerted the Union to Confederate positions causing them to lose key battles
Euros wanted to enter on the side of the Confederacy, but they were stopped when their primary generals were abducted by aliens who want to move in and take over once humanity is destroyed by the demon cult because Earth is a strategic location in their centuries-long war against the Intergalactic Skinwalker Collective

Lucas White
Lucas White

So what I could gather from this thread is that Southern Jews wanted to keep employing negro slaves to prevent the common white man from attaining positions of power while the Northern Jews wanted to free the negro Slaves so they could rape the racism out of whitey while proclaiming their human right(s) to eternal gibs, the northern kikes kiked the southern kikes out of a political solution so the south went to war and it was all jews.

Attached: Basilisk-time-dance.mp4 (5.21 MB, 1280x720)

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

Lincoln and his cronies actually had Jewish descent. The Confederacy was run by white men

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

The Union soldier went to war with the ideal of abolishing slavery; he thinks slavery is wrong, although even before it was made illegal he was exposed to very little. His politicians and elites also held this view.
The Confenderate soldier went to war the ideal of creating a fair government; he sees an out of touch and distant government which none of his fellows have a say in want to ruin their economy because of toot & fruity high morals - which he also thinks are incorrect. His politicians agree. His elites, however, care not for fair government, they rather just want unpaid labor.
You can see the disconnect here.
Back in the day, remember, jews were not especially prevalent outside their arid shitholes, and newspapers were regulate to a dozen. Looking at the northerners, it was classic retardation with a hint of jew suggestion, looking at the southeners, it was nationalist-esque 'these people are retarded' defense with a hint of plain old greed.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

jews were not especially prevalent outside their arid shitholes
Not entirely true looking at Europe specifically the german empire during the late 19th century, the Ashkenazi jews of the time could simply blend in much easier with the local population due to less inbreeding and therefore less outward ugliness.
t. seen some collections of old german pre-WW1 photographs

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

pretty much yeah

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Jews were the one's who started the war and stirred the tension between people by having abolitionist murder innocent people, including children. The jews brainwashed yankee's into thinking the South was full of evil racist who whip niggers to death daily, and the Southerners just wanted to keep their rights and land. Also a lot of the Southerns hated niggers because slavery was taking away all of their jobs making the jewish slave owners rich, which put them into positions of power in cities and such, though the Confederate generals weren't Jewish.

Attached: 1fadc72424242c3ef8103a1a492aa07e0d4ba328252464efc2cd79cf330beda6.jpg (112.55 KB, 721x1200)

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

muh historical opreshun
it's still 1865
You're just as bad as the niggers.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

he sees an out of touch and distant government which none of his fellows have a say in
That describes the south more than anything else.

ruin their economy
The CSA was about the closest we've ever come to a /leftypol/-propaganda style "war in the interests of the upper class." No one in the South benefited from slavery but the plantation owners. Abolishing slavery would have benefited the south if they hadn't started autisticly screeching over the matter and started a war.

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

imagine if Lincoln had sent all of the slaves in America & in the Caribbean to Africa.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

I cri everytiem.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

lol lincoln fanboys are just like trumpcucks
dude based lincoln was totally going to deport all the black slaves
destroying the CSA was 4d chess all along, till booth totally ruined everything
dude based trump is totally going to deport all the mexicans and make america great again
worshipping israel and the saudis and bombing syria and backtracking on everything he promised is 4d chess, too bad all the glow-in-the-darks are totally stopping him from doing what he wants to

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

dude based lincoln was totally going to deport all the black slaves
He was.

destroying the CSA was 4d chess all along
Destroying the CSA was the best for America. It was the best for 90% of southerners too, although they were too butthurt over losing to realize that.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

Attached: whatyankeesactuallybelieve.png (43.69 KB, 500x300)

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

being so butthurt about Honest Abe that you take the time to make a shitty MS Paint comic about him.
It's time to stop.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

the opinion of a britcuck on american topics post 1812 is valid
Go back to defending atrocities you committed

Attached: dresdenfemalevictim.jpg (48.06 KB, 500x478)

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

britcuck
I'm the burger from before, just with a new VPN now that my old one is banned on /b/.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

reconstruction was good for the south
Maybe if you enjoy seeing white communities get destroyed by niggers. Also if Lincoln was going to deport niggers why didn't he just keep them as slaves instead of giving them rights as free citizens, wouldn't that make the deportations easier.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

maybe if you enjoy seeing white communities get destroyed by niggers
No, the actual destruction didn't happen until the civil rights period. The southerners did the one thing they're good at and kept them in line until then.

why didn't he just keep them as slaves
Because slavery diminishes wages, harming the working class. That's why the south never developed and the north did.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Because prioritizing money and cheap labor over the wellbeing of your countrymen is an incredibly Jewish thing to do, Schlomo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
Louisiana, bastion of the Union.

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

I think we can at least all agree that steve douglas would have made a better president, he would have let the states make their own choices but still would have curbstomped the niggerloving jew southerners if they tried to secede.

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

The civil rights period was so bad because all the slaves got freed and were told those evil white Southerners were whipping their ancestors to death. This caused the niggers to feel a need to get back at the Southerners by destroying their communities, raping their women, and attacking them.
thats why the south never developed and the north did
The North didn't want the South to leave the Union because of how much money they were able to make off of them.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

This caused the niggers to feel a need to get back at the Southerners by destroying their communities, raping their women, and attacking them.
implying the niggers needed a reason to do that
implying that's not just what niggers do 24/7

The North didn't want the South to leave the Union because of how much money they were able to make off of them.
So why'd they get utterly curbstomped by the North's superior production during the war? The North had more people, industry, rail lines, etc. It had more of everything. It had more of everything because it had industrialized, because there was no slavery. Slavery only works well for basic agrarian societies. Once you want to develop past the very early industrial age, slavery is a hindrance.

Mason White
Mason White

they got curbstomped by the norths superior production during the war
The North only had the upper hand for the first part of the war. By the end of the war the North was having shortages of supplies practically everywhere.
because there was no slavery
There was slavery in the North, there were just more factory jobs up in the North that allowed people to work.
slavery is a hindrance
I agree with you there, but going around burning down cities and killing civilians isn't helping much either.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

By the end of the war the North was having shortages of supplies practically everywhere.
Not anywhere near as much as the south was; because the north was producing many times what the south was.

There was slavery in the North
Only in a few of the border states (which weren't the center of northern manufacturing anyway), and even then not anywhere near the scale as in the south.

there were just more factory jobs up in the North that allowed people to work
And why do you think that was?

burning cities and killing civilians
It ended the war, did it not?

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

The southerners did the one thing they're good at and kept them in line until then
This is part of why we hate you damnyankees so much. You treat us as inferior cousin-fucking hicks, you destroyed us when we tried to peacefully break away from you, you freed the slaves then gradually forced us to give them civil rights and the right to fuck white women, you fucked up the KKK through internal sabotage and ended lynching, yet you still can't admit that you've always treated us like shit. You consider us subhuman idiots, yet you migrate down here by the millions to escape the shitty economy created by the liberal politicians you voted in. Once you've settled down, you continue to vote in your favorite liberals till one by one the red southern states turn blue. You faggots hate us, and want us and our culture dead. You fill Southern cities with yankees, then imminent domain the surrounding countryside to build more suburbs that will eventually become more yankee-filled cities. At this rate, eventually there will be nothing but cities and suburbs in the south, all of our gun rights will be voted away, and all of us natives will have to flee out of our home states, just like how white people flee when a nigger ghetto grows. You damnyankees are the Californians of the east. I would say that there are some okay yankees, but that is just like saying there are some okay blacks and Jews. As a collective you people are destructive to us, and I hate you all
we know what's best for the south
This is exactly what redditors say about "rednecks" who resist diversity and liberalization, fuck you

Blake Long
Blake Long

It ended the war, did it not?
See
Again, this is why we fucking hate you. You brag about the mass slaughter and rape of white people that was done for the purpose of freeing niggers, yet act like this was somehow okay because there was "totally a plan to deport them all I swear". Kill yourself, niggerloving pop-sipping faggot

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

So suddenly burning down towns is bad when Sherman does it, but not when it happens in Chambersburg, right? You're the one who works with the jew to bring in niggers, ruins your own economy, then bitches about losing a war that you started.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Chambersburg
From kikepedia:
On July 30, 1864
<while entire southern towns and cities were being massacred and burnt
a large portion of the town was burned down by Brig. Gen. John McCausland for failing to provide a ransom of $500,000 in U.S. currency, or $100,000 in gold
<implying this is somehow anything similar to what you did
We actually gave you a way to avoid that destruction, a way you refused to take. Eat tobacco and die, carpetbagger

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

not anywhere near as much as the south was
Probably because the North was blockading any help the South was going to be given.
only in a few of the border states
what are indentured servants
and why do you think that was
Because the land in the South was fit more for agriculture, while the land in the North wasn't, which allowed more need for factory jobs to earn a living.
it ended the war
It did, but there was also no need for the war if the North just let the states have their rights.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

the south demands rep-a-ray-shuns and gibsmedats from the north
the north tells the south to fuck off
the south chimps out and burns down the city
Holy shit, you people really are niggers.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

start using scorched earth tactics after demanding money from an empty bank
ceaselessly bitch for 150 years after those tactics are used more effectively against you
Looks like you learned something from all that Jewish leadership, alright.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

You think we're niggers? We'll show you we can be much worse than them, for you. When the Confederate States emerges from the ashes buried under yankee-occupied cities, expect no mercy from those you have constantly shat down upon since 1776. After we deal with the kikes and niggers, the damnyankees are next. We will cleanse our lands of the carpetbagger filth with rope and lead, and slaughter every last one of you high-rise rats. The piles of the bodies of carpetbaggers will be higher than any skyscraper in New York. All along the Mason Dixon line there will be a wall of damnyankees impaled on tobacco stakes, an end fitting for you vampires. That's exactly what you are, vampires, we welcome you into our home states and you suck our blood dry. You're a parasitic national disease, a state-wide cancer, and the cure for you will be bayonet administered to the gut. After we wash the yankee stain off ourselves, we'll look north, the cesspit from which all damnyankeedom originates, that rat's nest they call the north-east, to us more like the north-beast. The north is a beast that must be put down, and so we shall. We will march slowly, one by one burning and euthanizing every last suburb, town, or city we see. There will be no night up north as the sky will be lit up 24/7 with the fires we set to sterilize the land. Nukes are too merciful and quick for you, we will methodically obliterate you as Sherman (may he burn in Hell) did to us. There will be a sea of armed men in grey mowing the north of its human weeds. Don't hope that surrendering will save you. We want you to experience the desperate fighting, the starvation, the horrors of war we experienced because of your aggression. The tumors they call New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, and all the rest will be cauterized by the surgical genocide we will inflict. We will raze them to ground, and make mockeries of the pride you held in them. Not one building will remain unbombed, not one street not broken up, not one national landmark left standing, not one yankee spared. No time for death camps or any such frivolities, we will kill you as you stand. Your oh-so-mighty Federal army will be like a lone ant biting the ankle of the Confederate soldier stamping down on you. Your streets will be knee-high in blood, your air will be filled with smoke, our ears will be deafened by your screams, and our penises will be erect at the sight of your judgement being handed down by gunbarrel, fire, and bomb. All of these things I promise will come, your punishment is neigh. We will toss you into the abyss, and rebuild your leveled and burnt ground into a more suitable colony for the Confederate race. We will be performing not just for ourselves, but for the entire world a great duty and honor in exterminating you damnyankees. I look forward to it, but I don't think I'll have to wait long.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

bomb and burn down cities, rape women, kill children without giving them notice or any chance to escape
you burned down a city when you didn't get a ransom, what a bunch of niggers
Nice logic niggers.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

do war things
get war things done to you
bitch about it for a century and a half

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Abolishing slavery would have benefited the south if they hadn't started autisticly screeching over the matter and started a war.
Yes, and abolishing the oil standard would benefit America today. So would making the transition to renewables (solar, geothermal, water, hydrogen, methane, not wind), getting rid of government pensions/social security completely, and a number of other things. To put it in perspective though, the South abolishing slavery at that specific point in time would be like the US saying tomorrow "alright, we're gonna destroy all of our oil pipelines in the next four years, and you now have to pay all IT workers mandatory quarter million dollar salaries and going up from there. Also, we're completely abolishing all farm subsidies overnight."
If you can't see how that would indefinitely fuck up an economy/invite chaos with little hope for recovery then you're retarded. Britain would have applied trade pressure over the next few decades and incoming mechanization of labor would have made slaves extremely unprofitable (at least to have more than one or two house niggers anyways). I hate you armchair moralists who think they understand the whole story because they can see it as a time in the past. The "reconstruction" really just the North building a bunch of gibs in the South to further indenture them into virtual slavery might have ended in in 1877, but the South still hadn't economically reached the state they were pre-civil war when the Spanish-American war rolled around, and they didn't make anything close to what could be considered a "full recovery" until a little after World War 1 at which point the Great Depression hit. There's a reason the South was still hating niggers come the civil rights era when those grandparents had grown up right as the South was finally making a comeback only for the great depression to happen a decade later. Economically speaking, if the war never happened and the "reconstruction" didn't happen, most of the South should have had an inflation-adjusted GDP similar to today's California. I mean for fuck's sake, my pa' was born in the 70s and his pa' was born in the 30s. The last surviving civil war vet died in the 50s. This isn't ancient history we're dealing with, this is maybe 5-7 generations ago for most people, and most people's great or great-great grandparents were still suffering from the after-effects of the Civil War's destruction.

Attached: 1510455596011-1.jpg (401.84 KB, 1551x1200)

Owen Green
Owen Green

Because slavery diminishes wages, harming the working class. That's why the south never developed and the north did.
Could've fooled the Northern politicians who panicked when they realized they weren't getting their taxation gibs from Southern businesses. Lincoln said it himself.
<"My policy sought only to collect the Revenue (a 40 percent federal sales tax on imports to Southern States under the Morrill Tariff Act of 1861)." paragraph 5 of Lincoln's First Message to the U.S. Congress, July 4, 1861.
archive.fo/4jclU
archive.fo/2Yjr3

Attached: quality.gif (169.39 KB, 160x160)

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Wow, that sounds just like some reddit post on how the reason niggers are dumb is muh slavery. Once again, it appears dixie = nigger.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

It’s just bantz m8. Besides the city had some railway tracks going through it, it was a military asset to them, also what about those factories on the outskirts we didn’t really even bomb. If we didn’t destroy the German’s biggest cultural/art city then they would have become Nazis again, modern day Germany is so much better and has such a deeper culture that we fabricated in 40 years than that culture that evolved from thousands of years that it had before 1945. Pomerania was Polish like 1000 years ago and the Baltic Prussians were Slavs so that’s also rightfully polish/Russian. Silesia was Bohemian than Austrian then Prussian but they were originally western Slavic too so that’s also rightfully polish land, and Berlin was made by Slavs too btw.
sage for shitpost and offtopic

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Pomerania was Polish like 1000 years ago
Berlin is more likely to become Polish than Pomerania is to be German.

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Pomerania is to be German.
You mean today, or are you implying that Pomerania was never german?
Sage for offtopic and for he coming shitshow

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Pomerania is not German today. And that's a pretty damn good thing too. Any territory that is taken from the Germans (or any other western European country) and given to America or an eastern European country is good.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

Any territory that is taken from the Germans (or any other western European country) and given to America is good.
What kinda fucking esoteric stakes do Ibadite muslims of all people have in the territorial warring of Europeans for them to bait this hard?
Granted Poles seem to take better care of German heritage in the eastern half of Prussia than Germans do in the western half of the former empire in the current day.

Attached: cem-baits.jpg (36.3 KB, 619x274)

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

ibadite muslims
VPN

territorial warring of Europeans
lol you can't stop bickering over which duke or king should get to own minor strips of land. Feels good to be American where we've got hundreds of thousands of square miles of the stuff open for the taking. And I don't have to get fifty permits from the local aristocrat/bureaucrat to do it, either.

western prussia
Prussia doesn't exist anymore. It's Poland now. And that's always going to be the case, if the current trajectories of Germany and Poland are anything to go by.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

I just wish the territories and demographics of Yurop were restored to the 1914 Borders with the Arabic plate and adjacent parts of the African plate sunk back into the Tethys and all forms of transatlantic travel abolished so European men can fight each other on their own terms without some gay Judeo-Reptilian Freemoloch committee deciding what's best for us :^)
As much as I can respect Murricans for applying high tier civilization to such a massive area the future prospect of its territorial integrity doesn't look too swell either, what with all those open border anti-drumpf goblinos and glow in the darks conspiring to impeach drumpf for all eternity to drain more tax dollars while the whites die off either in poverty or cuckoldry.
Europ at least has Poland and other East European Nations with active desires to remove kebab widespread in their respective populations while America is surrounded by a soon-to-be province of China and a narco puppet statethough western yurop is beyond fucked at this point, nothing short of thousands of time-traveling Waffen SS crusaders armed with ancient Atlantean superweapons from inner earth swarming through temporal wormholes in fleets of Haunebu CAS craft all over the mainland purging traitors and undesirables on sight would fix it.

Attached: [オリジナル]-drone.mp4 (9.94 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: Prussian&Bavaria.jpg (81.38 KB, 906x1000)

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

and demographics of Yurop were restored to the 1914 Borders
maybe you'd also like to try fucking Poles out of existence, since repressions didn't really work out over 6 generations time.
Also, if you take territory over
<might makes right lmoa
You should follow Von Clausevitz advice and don't become weak ever.

I just wish you didn't pay 60 billion bribe to Israel to become first victim of nazism and greatest golem finding new perpetrators of Holocaust

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

I just wish the territories and demographics of Yurop were restored to the 1914 Borders
Posen is rightfully Polish and they have a valid claim on Pomerelia, Austro-Hungary was a mistake, Russian empire shouldn’t have the Baltic/Finland ect. 1914 borders were shit tbh.
Best Germany tbh though I’m not too sure about the Sudetenland (ignore the car company stuff)

Attached: E0B1A48D-6CEF-4F4A-AA87-FF262285238F.png (194.29 KB, 1824x1713)

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

being this delusional about German expansionism and imperialism

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

1) Fort sumter triggered the war, and it's in the bay of my hometown
2) pretty accurate other than the fact that the union seized the fort from my home republic (the republic of south carolina) illegally
3) yankees GET OUT

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

I’m aware that 19th Century empires were not established on ethnic borders.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

So you believe that Germany today has its proper borders? Or at most, it could lay claim to Austria and nothing east of the Oder?

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

Are you retarded, barely literate or just very forgetful? I said right here (merely four [4] posts up) that I believe that picture is close to what should be proper german borders which not only includes Austria and land east of the Oder but land lost in the west after the first war. Not that that map is 100% what I believe to be rightfully German though it is close.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

that I believe that picture is close to what should be proper german borders
Alsace-Lorraine is French. All land east of the Oder is Polish. The only land in that picture that could rightfully go to Germany besides Austria would be Luxembourg and Eupen, and only then because Belgium and Luxembourg are fake countries anyway.

You need to stop living vicariously through German history, leafanon.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

All land east of the Oder is Polish
How much are they paying you per post?

Attached: Königsberg-Castle.jpg (3.28 MB, 2565x3493)
Attached: d15aa9863edeb254c96168b247fb16ba571a14fb5714e0b322a6f70deac61b57.jpg (175.13 KB, 1920x1080)

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

(waste of a Heil)
All land east of the Oder is Polish.
Hmm weird, last time I looked at a map Stettin was west of the Oder. It’s almost like the allies just Jewed Germany out of land without any logical reasoning behind it.
The only land in that picture that could rightfully go to Germany besides Austria would be Luxembourg and Eupen
Since you clearly seem to be using an ethnic measurement why not German Switzerland? I’ve always leaned more towards not including German Swiss, unless they wanted to be included in a Großdeutschland though that will probably not happen. But that seems to your measurement How can you even deny a strong German claim on East Prussia/Königsberg, just because the Germans were expelled? It was never populated by Poles. It was populated by Prussians (the Baltic slav original Prussians) until the Teutonic Order was established and Germans began to settle there. Despite Danzig being made by the Polish King it was quickly settled by many Germans who made up the majority of the population. Stettin was owned by the Polish country for less than 100 years before 1945. Hinterpommen, and east Prussia are de jure German territories with a strong claim on Pomerelia and Silesia.
and only then because Belgium and Luxembourg are fake countries anyway.
Obviously, though who gets Flanders? Would it go to the Netherlands or gain Independence? I don’t know enough about low land history to say, though I assume Wallonia would go to France besides Eupen-Malmedy of course.

Attached: BE110015-328F-426F-8F40-35AAD8B15267.jpeg (84.49 KB, 600x720)

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

I'm sorry krautbro; you're never going to get that Polish territory back. Maybe if you're lucky the Poles will liberate you at some point in the future and you can become their vassal state.

Szczecin was west of the Oder
Yep. And it's rightfully Polish.

Since you clearly seem to be using an ethnic measurement
The one that matters, yes.

why not German Switzerland
Different parts of Switzerland have French, German, and Italian cultures. I'd be open to partitioning Switzerland between the three countries.

How can you even deny a strong German claim on West Poland/Kaliningrad
Because the people living there today are Polish and Russian.

though who gets Flanders
The Dutch.

Once again, I must recommend you stop living vicariously through German history. That's an unhealthy behavioral sink, in the same vein as /r9k/'s behavioral sink with onaholes, /v/'s behavioral sink with vidya, and /leftypol/'s behavioral sink with muh glorious Stalin.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

How can you even deny a strong German claim on West Poland/Kaliningrad
<Because the people living there today are Polish and Russian.
why not German Switzerland
<Different parts of Switzerland have French, German, and Italian cultures. I'd be open to partitioning Switzerland between the three countries.
partitioning Switzerland
ever
Can't tell if bait or burger education.

Attached: ano-wat-hte-fug.PNG (1.74 MB, 1268x716)

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

I didn't say I would partition Switzerland; I said the case could be made based upon the Swiss having regions that lean towards the cultures of the three surrounding nations.

It's all a moot point though. Germany isn't going to gain any more territory. At this point it's more likely that the country splits again.

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

<Turks live in Constantinople
<Turks own Constantinople
Burgers.

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

Time to start giving up those southern states to Mexico.

Attached: map-of-latino-population-in-us-wjy86e8en1vx.png (1.01 MB, 4700x2920)

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

I said the case could be made based upon the Swiss having regions that lean towards the cultures of the three surrounding nations.
user you are baka.
The Swiss don't want to get involved with their neighbours any more than they need to, nor do they desire any additional territory.
Their cultures and language may have stemmed from the german, french and Italians back when the Nation was formed but they at least the german-speaking Swiss have done everything in their power to separate themselves from their (((Neighbours))), which should be obvious if you compare their dialect to standard high german.
Switzerland itself is less of a nation state and more of an alliance between various small medieval countries on the basis of doing almost everything locally in their respective domains, only interfering with others when necessary.
Coupled with the only form of democracy that's not total shit they still treat Romansh as an official language with school curriculums, road signs and such even though it's limited to a few scattered villages in Graubünden with less than 40,000 speakers.

Attached: kumiko-dabs.jpg (45.35 KB, 500x505)

James Walker
James Walker

I'm sorry krautbro; you're never going to get that Polish territory back. Maybe if you're lucky the Poles will liberate you at some point in the future and you can become their vassal state.
Why do Burgers fellatiate any and every slavic nation?
Yep. And it's rightfully Polish
Right because Poland owned it for about 60 years and then had it as a vassal for a few more decades after reclaiming it. That totally trumps the centuries of German ownership.
I'd be open to partitioning Switzerland between the three countries.
Good luck invading a country that is effectively a bunker. The only time I would ever want the Swiss to be partitioned is if the vast majority of Swiss wanted so. (That won't happen for a very long time)
So if Russia declared war on Japan and deported all the Japs from Japan and replaced them with Russians then in your view Japan is rightful Russian land?

I guess it's time to partition Burgerland because American isn't an ethnicity so I guess all American clay is rightfully designated on this map.

Switzerland truly is a special place. I've only been there for lunch once, but I had a few Swiss kids in my Highschool. They all had dairy farms, and they might as well have been talking another language because my parents never understood their anything they said unless they spoke hochdeutsch.

Attached: main-qimg-54a979972579d8e8d34a039e9a02561a-c.jpg (176.67 KB, 964x720)

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

So if Russia declared war on Japan and deported all the Japs from Japan and replaced them with Russians then in your view Japan is rightful Russian land?
Yeah.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Burger education at work.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

Yeah.
So than you agree that the US should be partitioned based on it's ethnic groups because mutt isn't a real ethnicity. Notice I didn't use a question mark on that? Since you have already stated that ethnic populations, at the present, are the determining factor of a nations rightful claim to land.

Okay, so now we just need to figure out if this is b8 or if you are actually mentally retarded, and if so how you are able to function at the level required to type.

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

Switzerland truly is a special place
I envy the Swiss everytime I drive through one of their alpine highways, the scenery is so fucking pretty on top of the clean streets and generous lack of EU faggotry or niggersback in the day at least.
On the topic of territorial shitposting,
how would the inevitable balkanisation of the Austro-Hungarian empire have played out had the Central Powers won the great war?
I guess Drumpf will have to build the wall along the borders of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Southern California then.

Attached: Heidi-1974-OP.webm (15.93 MB, 1440x1080)

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

1775 was a mistake

John Powell
John Powell

not wanting to play along with a bunch of non-germans LARPing as germans as a form of escapism makes me retarded

William Kelly
William Kelly

Not just the land, mind you! They'd have to partition the individual houses along the floor, then the individual 56-ers themselves, because their eyes come from their Jewish grandma, their hair from their ukrainian one, their nose from the chink grandpa, the chin from the nog great-grandpa, and the rest is various mixtures of spic, mud, roach, etc.

There's no reason to separate the country because there'd be no one left to occupy it, because people tend to die when you wrap barbed wire around their Russian eyes to separate them from their negroid skull, which, itself has been ripped in half by a fence to separate it from their jewish nose and another to separate their upper skull from the jaws to separate the asian teeth from the teutonic lower jaw and the skin itself walled off to keep the spic bits away from the flesh.

merely pretending

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

not wanting to play along with a bunch of non-germans
Oh? Please inform me of what my ethnicity is then, I didn't realize you could determine genetic hertage through text. Or are you one of those who believes nationality is dependent on the location of birth instead of genetic?.
LARPing as germans as a form of escapism makes me retarded
No, claiming that present day demographics negates centuries of ownership and value in the form of development to the mother nation, makes you retarded. Also ignoring that belief when it comes to your own nation makes you severely retarded.

Well now, let's not be hasty. A negroid skull, on average, indicates a smaller cranial capacity, which in itself indicates a lower IQ. The burger might not even be mentally capable of the act of pretending.

Attached: 7e6c9e9debc78a1c51ac4828f45f83e30f9da5014aed5f168cccdd8c156620ec.jpg (73.6 KB, 898x694)

Jordan King
Jordan King

A negroid skull, on average, indicates a smaller cranial capacity, which in itself indicates a lower IQ. The burger might not even be mentally capable of the act of pretending.
Quite to the contrary, my dear fellow! The 'merely pretending' plea is the last defence of a legitimate retard whose hastily-baked """arguments""" are so shoddy, they collapse upon themselves, and is, in my opinion, definite proof of legitimate retardation.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

der Mulatte bekennt Farbe

Attached: 0bb7df57bf9c1185720cfa4b56e835f8365359b68655204db7daaec4f664b0bd.jpg (226.63 KB, 1085x999)

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Oh? Please inform me of what my ethnicity is then
Some variety of leaf. So not German.

Or are you one of those who believes nationality is dependent on the location of birth instead of genetic?
Magic dirt aside, if you and your parents/grandparents were born and raised in Canada you're not German. You may have some German background, but you're not German. The reason why the le 56% "my ancestry is anglo-saxon and Irish" is a meme is because clearly someone whose family hasn't been in those countries for several generations can't lay claim to being that particular ethnicity. If you, your parents, and your grandparents were all born in America, it doesn't matter that your great-grandparents were born in Ireland; you're not Irish.

Likewise, I give it a 90+% probability that you are not German. You simply LARP as a German and talk about how glorious it would be to retake Ostpreussen for the Fatherland would be because it's a form of escapism, like video games or hentai. You look around you, realize that your country is rapidly becoming a Chinese colony, and attempt to escape that reality by dreaming of how great it would be to be German circa-1900, despite the fact that you aren't German, it isn't 1900, and Germany is never going to own any territory outside of its present borders at any time in the near future. Again, it's more likely for Germany to become Polish than it is for Poland to become German again.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

if you and your parents/grandparents were born and raised in Canada you're not German.
user please stop, my sides can't handle it.

t. East Prusso-Silesian-Franco-Swabian with small amounts of French and possibly some ancient kike blood mixed in

Attached: aqua-laughing-doggos.png (827.03 KB, 691x724)
Attached: (You).mp4 (724.26 KB, 1280x720)
Attached: 1442479352190.png (663.88 KB, 1267x1635)
Attached: meet-ahmed-he-was-born-in-sweden-which-makes-him-15437203.png (149.35 KB, 500x602)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

no argument

Attached: 751.jpg (58.45 KB, 598x792)

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

what was the Austro-Hungarian Empire
what are the Yugoslav wars
what are Baltic Germans
what is northern Ireland

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

what was the Austro-Hungarian Empire
A monstrosity that was rightfully broken up.

Yugoslav wars
Proof that disunified societies don't work.

what are Baltic Germans
Nonexistent :)

what is northern Ireland
A part of Ireland that should be given back but won't be because then the UK would have to change their flag.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

I envy the Swiss everytime I drive through one of their alpine highways, the scenery is so fucking pretty on top of the clean streets and generous lack of EU faggotry or niggersback in the day at least.
I live about a two hours drive from the Rocky Mountains. Mountains in general are comfy as fuck. Though when I went to Switzerland for lunch I was visiting Konstanz and so I went to Kreuzlingen. I could see the alps across the Bodensee but I never actually got to see them. Though there was a fair amount of nigs and Arabs there, it seemed really comfy. I would probably never live in Switzerland but it seems like a great place to visit.
how would the inevitable balkanisation of the Austro-Hungarian empire have played out had the Central Powers won the great war?
Well by the end of the War the Kaiserreich basically made all the decisions for the A-H empire, from what to manufacture to laws. Although I imagine had they won the war the Habsburgs would have wanted full control back I am not too sure of Wilhelm II would give up control so readily. Though Germany would need a strong ally I'd imagine it would be a top priority for them to help keep the A-H empire together, whether the combined German and A-H armies could do so after such a devastation war, I don't know. It is possible that Wilhelm II would try to cozy up the the Soviets since he helped Lenin. Though I doubt they would not try to regain the German vassals lost in the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk. All in all I'm not too sure what exactly would happen but I am sure Rebellions and nationalist groups would rise up in the Balkans, though maybe it would have been more profitable for the Kaiserreich to let the A-H empire collapse. Sorry this is mostly rambling I honestly don't know enough about the situation to make a reasonable guess.

I think it might be bait, I honestly cannot believe that a human can be that stupid and display that much cognitive dissonance. … right?

Some variety of leaf. So not German.
When did Canadian become an ethnicity? Or do you not know what the word "ethnicity" means? Because if you think ethnicity means nationality (it doesn't) then I would still fall under the definition of German.
Magic dirt aside, if you and your parents/grandparents were born and raised in Canada you're not German. You may have some German background, but you're not German.
Sounds like projection, which doesn't even apply to me.
because clearly someone whose family hasn't been in those countries for several generations can't lay claim to being that particular ethnicity
Ethnicity. Is. NOT. Reliant. On. Location. A family of turks that moved to Germany as Gastarbeiter in the 70's and raised their kid in Germany and that kid grew up and married another child of two turks, their children would not be German just because the family lived their for 50 years. No amount of time would make that family ethnically German unless the children married native Germans for several generations diluting the turk genes. The simple fact of the matter is you don't understand simple genetics.

Likewise, I give it a 90+% probability that you are not German.
You want to bet on it? I am the only generation on my mom's side that has been born outside of Schleswig-Holstein since our family can trace records back to the 1450's. I have had German citizenship since birth, my dad's dad family is traced back to Pommen to the 1500's and moved to the US then here and married other German immigrants. The only non-German ancestry is my dad's mom who was born to Scottish and English immigrants. If I were to (((test my DNA))) it would roughly be 75% North German, 12.5% English and 12.5% Scottish.
You simply LARP as a German and talk about how glorious it would be to retake Ostpreussen for the Fatherland would be because it's a form of escapism, like video games or hentai.
No that's called nationalism.
you look around you, realize that your country is rapidly becoming a Chinese colony, and attempt to escape that reality by dreaming of how great it would be to be German circa-1900, despite the fact that you aren't German, it isn't 1900, and Germany is never going to own any territory outside of its present borders at any time in the near future. Again, it's more likely for Germany to become Polish than it is for Poland to become German again.
Sounds like more projection coming from a 56% white nation seeing as Canada is still 84% white.

Damn your family came from all over Germany.

no argument
Right like how you refuse to even mention my point that the US is an ethnic shitshow and, by your metric, should be partitioned according to this map.

no argument

Attached: main-qimg-54a979972579d8e8d34a039e9a02561a-c.jpg (176.67 KB, 964x720)
Attached: le-pixel-of-file-already-exists-negation.png (119 B, 1x1)

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

then I would still fall under the definition of German
You can LARP all you want, but you're not German. You just pretend to be because it distracts from your shitty failure of a government.

Ethnicity. Is. NOT. Reliant. On. Location.
"I was born in Canada, my parents were born in Canada, and my grandparents were born in Canada. I grew up with Canadian culture and learning the English language instead of German. I have never left Canada in my life. BUT I'M STILL GERMAN, BECAUSE MUH MAGIC SPERM!"

I am the only generation on my mom's side that has been born outside of Schleswig-Holstein since our family can trace records back to the 1450's
Okay, now I'm 100% sure this is escapism.

I have had German citizenship since birth, my dad's dad family is traced back to Pommen to the 1500's and moved to the US then here and married other German immigrants. The only non-German ancestry is my dad's mom who was born to Scottish and English immigrants. If I were to (((test my DNA))) it would roughly be 75% North German, 12.5% English and 12.5% Scottish
Now I'm 150% sure this is escapism.

56% white nation
Lolnope.

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

) from me.
"I was born in Canada, my parents were born in Canada, and my grandparents were born in Canada. I grew up with Canadian culture and learning the English language instead of German. I have never left Canada in my life. BUT I'M STILL GERMAN, BECAUSE MUH MAGIC SPERM!"
Wrong. I was born in Canada, one of parents were born in Canada, half of my grandparents were born in Canada. I grew up with Canadian culture and German culture, learning the English language instead of German. I have been to Germany almost every second year to see family. BUT I'M STILL GERMAN, BECAUSE I HAVE A 9TH GRADE UNDERSTANDING OF GENETICS, AND A CITIZENSHIP.

Attached: IMG-4860.JPG (59.88 KB, 429x410)

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Well what made those balkan "societies" so disunited then bait-kun?
If the Austro-Hungarian people considered themselves as Austro-Hungarian according to your theory it existed for a few generations at least then why was the empire "rightfully" broken up?
How can the remaining Baltic German minority in Lithuania still identify as German when they haven't been living in Germany for at least a century if not longer?
Why is the middle east such a shithole of ethnic conflicts when the people there have been living under mostly fixed borders drawn by foreign colonials for close to 100 years?
What is Latin America?

Attached: hitler-deals-with-the-master-of-stupidity.png (793.51 KB, 1920x1080)

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

"I have one family member who is German, and I heard about the German culture somewhere! I'VE GONE TO GERMANY ON VACATION, FOR CHRISSAKES! How am I NOT German?"
Jesus, you're like the "Irish-American" guy I know who always talks about how Irish he is because his great-great-grandparents came here in the 1840s but doesn't even realize that the traditional language of Ireland isn't English.

John Clark
John Clark

He still won't even comment on whether the US has a right to exist or whether is should be partitioned into the worst border gore in history with thousands of tiny enclaves based on each persons ethnicity. A word which he has proven to not understand and thus conflates it with Nationality.

Here he is again ignoring that not only was my mother and her entire recorded family going back 700 years born in German land, but half my dad's family being born in German land and being ethnic Germans. Because I myself was not born in German land.He clearly is clinically retarded, or just out for (you)s.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

should be partitioned into the worst border gore in history with thousands of tiny enclaves based on each persons ethnicity
Why not?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (67.62 KB, 266x238)

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

A word which he has proven to not understand and thus conflates it with Nationality
Because for the majority of Americans the two are the same. The German-American, Scottish-American, English-American, Irish-American, and French-American have become indistinguishable from each other. Most Americans know nothing of their original culture and are only really aware of their shared American culture, regardless of what part of Europe they're from. So if the Scottish and Irish and French and English and German Americans are all virtually unaware of their differences and are completely immersed in the same culture, by what reasonable metric can you claim they are different?

Again, I know an Irish-American who doesn't even know what Gaelic is and has never been to Ireland, and whose family has lived here for six generations. I know a German-American whose family came here just after the revolution. He doesn't know a word in German and his only knowledge of Oktoberfest is as a good excuse to get smashed on American rye whiskey. I know a Scottish American who doesn't even know what a caber toss is. And I know a Mexican-American whose family lived in northern California before the Mexican-American war who doesn't speak a word of Spanish and whose only knowledge of shit like the Day of the Dead is "that Mexican holiday that's like Halloween." He's visibly white and speaks with a Minnesota accent for fuck's sake.

How could any of those people lay reasonable claim to being German, English, Irish, Scottish, or Mexican? They've gotten to the point of being completely oblivious, for generations now, of their original cultures. They've lost whatever parts of them made them different and replaced them with a single American culture.

Magic Dirt may be stupid, but so is Magic Sperm. While it may be stupid to suggest that a person who just hopped over the border from Mexico is magically American by virture of being on American territory, it's also stupid to suggest that two people, both originally from different countries, are somehow different despite the fact that they both completely forgot their differing original cultures generations ago. At a certain point, a person obviously becomes assimilated.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

tfw you’ll never have to pass multiple border crossings while at a friends house or at a mall

Because for the majority of Americans the two are the same.
Which doesn’t make them objectively the same, holy shit how stupid can you be to think “Americans think so therefore it’s true”?

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Try reading the rest of the post. Just because yuros are dysfunctional at integration doesn't mean America is. I'm sorry, but it's just another way in which yuros are going to have to admit to being inferior to America, along with governance, culture, and managing world affairs. Maybe if the yuros sit back and learn a bit instead of being so arrogant as to assume they're hot shit because their great-great-great-grandfather was the Duke of WhoGivesAShitVille five hundred years ago, they can be trusted with being more than American vassal states at some point in the future.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

thread about dixie
a leaf comes in and makes a shitpost
thread derails
You can't hide forever.

Attached: rake.jpg (8.86 KB, 390x390)

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Fuck you. Americanism will be the death of the entire western world and all European/white people. Europe has tribes, blood, roots that keep it strong, America is a passing fad with no identity or people. Look at most of the Americans, vast horrible worhtless shitpiles worth torching to ashes. The US and Canada are rare success stories, but let's look at the US and its "integration". It tolerated millions of black slaves living in its midst for personal profit, something Europe didn't do. American politicians have been pitting old whites against new white settlers and now non white settlers to create conflict and take political power since the original days of the country. There has never been that much peace among people in the US, always race riots, conflicts 9which the power players create and reinforce and gain from and now are importing to Europe, yes, you disphit Americans are the reason and inspiration for "multicultural" Europe). America never had an identity or people, meaning people could always manipulate it into whatever, bad for its people, good for those who want to control things.

America has ALWAYS had high crime in its "integrated" society, its open society. Ever notice the "integrated" parts of the US like the South and the major cities are all shit, that the best parts of the US are more European and filled with European people with similar cultural backgrounds? Ever notice the old world has culture and roots, that the US's only advantage is economic freedom, greater wealth, lower taxes, the other parts of its life and culture are inferior to the old world?

How Americans truly are classless, cultureless, clueless boobs, violent, disrespectful, truly uneducated people? That the US, and all over the Americas outside Canada, suffered from terrible civil wars because their people were so interegrated they didn't have massive civil wars that killed vast sums of their population?

I don't hate America or Americans, but they are inferior in every way as people to the old world. Amerimutts are made fun or for good reasons. You and Soros enjoy your diversity, shithead.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

America is a passing fad
Given how much better we're doing than Europe, I'd say Europe will die long before America.

vast horrible worhtless shitpiles worth torching to ashes
Not you though. You're smart. You're perfect. You're the one redeemable American who will fellate anyone foreign because America is so terrible.

I've got an idea for you: how about you get a plane ticket to whatever European shithole you worship, fly over there, and then jump out of the plane. With no parachute.

American politicians have been pitting old whites against new white settlers and now non white settlers to create conflict and take political power since the original days of the country
I'm sorry that your only understanding of American politics is the Democratic party.

There has never been that much peace among people in the US
Unlike Europe, which is of course an idyllic wonderland.

you disphit Americans are the reason and inspiration for "multicultural" Europe
<i-if it wasn't for America, Germany would still be based!

America never had an identity or people
Yes we do, your europhillia doesn't change that.

that the best parts of the US are more European
No, the best parts of America completely reject European ideals (bureaucracy, restrictions on individual rights, hereditary governance, etc). It's the more European-style regions (bay area, silicon valley, northeast, etc) that are shit.

Ever notice the old world has culture and roots
MUH ANCESTORS WERE GREAT! I MAY BE SHIT, BUT MUH ANCESTORS!

that the US's only advantage is economic freedom, greater wealth, lower taxes
…that's literally the things that make a country great. Not having an oh-so-esteemed duke somewhere in your inbred bloodline.

How Americans truly are classless, cultureless, clueless boobs, violent, disrespectful, truly uneducated people?
Ugh, how uncivilized! How uncouth! Why, these savage American shall make me soil my petticoat!

You sound like a fucking faggot. "Civilized" my ass, I like masculine American cultures over effeminate European ones.

I don't hate America or Americans, but they are inferior in every way as people to the old world
Get the fuck out of the country and go somewhere else.

Owen James
Owen James

Given how much better we're doing than Europe, I'd say Europe will die long before America.
Loyal ZOGbots to the end, will even strongarm property from dozens of european countries, with all the thinking of what exactly you're supposed to wrestle AGAINST ROMAN LAW AKA THE FOUNDATION OF THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION' conviniently pointed to you by Holocauster survivors (survivor being every jew born after holocauster)
Better die at that point.
Yes we do, your europhillia doesn't change that.
That's why early on in the history of USA there was need to fight Hyphenated-Americans?
hereditary governance
I lobe demogracy ;DDDD and hard choices
Ignore the part that hereditary governance has the benefit of accountability and incentive to not fuck up whatever you rule over for personal benefit because
People can get angry and murder your entire family
It's not a nice thing to do to create troubles for your kids to fix.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

hereditary governance has the benefit of accountability
gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>europeans never had black slaves
europe is a peaceful utopia that has never pitted whites against whites
the US is only freer than Europe economically
europeans have never fought, bloody violent civil wars
Americans truly are classless, cultureless, clueless boobs, violent, disrespectful, truly uneducated people
I don't hate America or Americans
hello, kike.

Attached: Stuff-e11643-6457782.jpg (222.4 KB, 1200x2130)

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

speaking positively of canada
Its a fucking crime ridden shithole, there is nothing redeeming of it

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Hereditary governance does have the benefit of accountability when it's not a "pseudo-hereditary governance" that's really democracy with a dressed up formal "monarch" who can occasionally veto stuff but otherwise has no real power. Hereditary governance works if you're a very small country like Lichtenstein, it only really becomes an issue when you're trying to rule someone hundreds of miles away or you have someone completely incompetent in power (usually that's supposed to be more rare than you'd think and it's almost always the result of the nobility not giving a kid proper education/parenting or the head child or two dying of unexpected causes such as modern warfare that doesn't give a shit if you're a noble's son or a peasant). That would be like a monarch in Texas telling people in North Dakota that it's mandatory to have your AC running in summer.
That being said, hereditary monarchies also tend to end extremely poorly if people are either too skeptical about their power like the Māori in New Zealand or way too fucking zealous about hereditary rule like the ancient Chinks. Typically a revolt in either case sees "massive reforms" to distance themselves from the monarchy which ends up causing more issues when they distance themselves from the good practices but not the bad. That or they put a puppet on the throne who is equally incompetent.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Hereditary governance does have the benefit of accountability
Accountability to the princeling that's running the country, sure. Accountability to all his personal desires and personal enrichment, sure.

Hereditary governance works if you're a very small country like Lichtenstein
Well I guess we'll all have to split into a bunch of independent villages then.

have someone completely incompetent in power
I'm not going to claim that voting rules out the possibility of incompetents gaining power, but do you not realize the danger of giving someone absolute power for no other reason than because they were born right?

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

Well I guess we'll all have to split into a bunch of independent villages then.
Balkanization of the United States would be a blessing at this point. At least then we could stem the flow of commies from California and the North East, even if we have to make New Hampshire and a few other states sacrifices. But yes, city-states would be preferable to the nebulous that is the government right now.

but do you not realize the danger of giving someone absolute power for no other reason than because they were born right?
Monarchies aren't really absolute power. Not like a dictatorship or Military Junta anyways. A king still has to respond to the various nobility that he's allotted plots of lands to and such. I don't have time to explain the structure of monarchies as they can vary wildly, but they are not "one guy at the top with absolute power" so much as "one guy at the top who has to be constantly cautious of the nobility under him, but he can make executive decisions."
Also you should be very familiar with the whole giving someone absolutely power for no other reason than because they were born since that perfectly describes the senate, president, supreme court, and various other high-ranking entities. Almost all of them come from wealthy families who have held their positions directly or indirectly for generations much in the same way 2/3rds of military officers are generational military officers (as well as about 2/3rds of Marines. "Jarhead" describes a specific genetic breed of humans that's been cultivated for the last few centuries, not an occupation). The difference is that because of the nebula that is "democracy" you can't point a finger at any of those inter-generational politicians and say "this is your fault, we're gonna lynch yah."

Attached: 1523754410265-4.jpg (216.15 KB, 832x800)

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

youre confusing monarchy with feudalism. a monarchy does not necessarily need a system of vassals to function.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Monarchies aren't really absolute power
It varies from monarchy to monarchy. In any case, a monarch is more powerful than any single individual should ever be in any monarchy that isn't an honorary one like the UK's. Power corrupts, and power always seeks to grow. So the solution is to set up your government so no one person has more than a very small amount of power; ideally they should have the least amount of power possible.

A king still has to respond to the various nobility
Oh, that's nice. A king that serves the elites.

one guy at the top who has to be constantly cautious of the nobility under him
See above.

that perfectly describes the senate, president, supreme court, and various other high-ranking entities
That perfectly describes such systems where the people have become lackluster in protecting their own liberties.

Hereditary leadership is shit leadership. The choice of who should lead should be left to the people, not given by default to whoever is born to the correct family.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

The choice of who should lead should be left to the people
The same people who've been driving this country into the dirt, right? You're not going to sell me on any sort of democracy bullshit when it's so easy to point that the fucking gun bans in Commiefornia or knoife loicenses in Britain. NO STEP ON SNEK, GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMNED KIDS!

Attached: 0be638ca84d6504c70b850006cc1a189030271a94473f509651f1a539be9d706.jpg (52.92 KB, 960x710)

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

The same people who've been driving this country into the dirt, right?
No, it's been the politicians who have done that. Politicians elected by people who have become apathetic. It's like Jefferson said – we need a revolution every so often to shake things up and keep freedom alive.

You're not going to sell me on any sort of democracy bullshit when it's so easy to point that the fucking gun bans in Commiefornia or knoife loicenses in Britain.
Please, tell me how a monarchy wouldn't have done the exact same thing. You're saying that democracy can have shit results, while ignoring the fact that a monarchy would have no better outcome. If anything, it would be worse.

NO STEP ON SNEK
…unless you were born to the royal family. Then please step on me as hard as possible :)

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

You're both talking about jews

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

American isn't an ethnicity
B-but the map says it is.

Attached: (´・ω・`).jpg (37.17 KB, 1280x720)

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

To quote the leaky fucktarded scumbag Churchill, the best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. Democracy has proven clearly that it does not work; it is responsible for the state of affairs today. Effectively any mid-to-right-wing autocracy is ideal over the alternatives, and although I myself am definitely not a fan of monarchy, it'd be an improvement over what we have today.

Brody Green
Brody Green

Same thing still happens. We're just not as classy anymore. Can you think of one person you'd describe as a socialite? Remember the bin Laden raid. How many people sat there watching it live on tv with Obama. And you know the cunts was sipping champagne.

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

Power corrupts, and power always seeks to grow. So the solution is to set up your government so no one person has more than a very small amount of power; ideally they should have the least amount of power possible.
4/5ths of your government is (((corrupt))) and full of elected incompetents only serving their own cooperative or (((foreign))) interests
A head of state that isn't entirely full of shit somehow gets elected
he can't do much to improve the country due to how the system is designed to shut down any single bad goy politician who tries to step out of line
Thomas Hobbes was right, Hitler did nothing wrong.
Anything besides Swiss style tribal democracy or Facism/Autocratic monarchy is fucking gay and accomplishes nothing besides fattening the men in charge.
Monarchies and Dictatorships at least have the possibility of accomplishing something of value under a competent leader while "leaderless" Democracies e.g. ones ruled by committees of elected officials instead of the people are destined to drown in their own shit over time.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

e.g. ones ruled by committees of elected officials instead of the people
e.g. ones rule by the media owners
FTFY

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

An ethnic American is either a alcoholic, casino-owning native or some horrible, genetic slab of fat that wails that it's people aka 56%er.
America is just communities of folks of European decent. Or at least the good parts are.
What you mean when you say you're American (unless you're genetic garbage or native) is that you're likely decended from a Brit, a German, or someone else.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Too bad it took Arabs until 2007 to stop having open air slave markets full of white people. You could go to Morocco in 2005 and see a dozen white women and men beat to shit and chained to be sold for american dollars. You could have literally bought yourself a slave, and not a single media outlet even mentioned it.
Now Arabs only trade in white slaves in closed markets.
how do you know about this

Attached: proofsspurdo.jpeg (311.21 KB, 1529x1150)

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

The CSA was still a more real country than Poland
a country that has its own language and has existed in one form or another for centuries is less real than a country, that only existed for 5 years and was only created so a man in a tophat could own niggers
this is your mind on 25% African admixture

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

seized the fort from my home republic (the republic of south carolina) illegally
prior to 1861 was it garrisoned by federal troops or south carolinian militia?

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Lincoln can suck a big fat baby dick, the same goes for you Lincolnite cuckolds. It's a shame someone didn't whack his ass when he was a punk ass senator.

Attached: SECEDE.png (1.12 MB, 2048x1152)

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Stonewall was dead before Gettysburg.
Mused about sending niggers to Africa but had zero intentions to actually do so
This is true. Yankniggers love to meme this, but Lincoln was never going to do it. The Republican party just got a whole population of voters, they're not just going to deport their asses. Not to mention they had no fucking money, Johnson would've deported their nigger asses instantly if he could. Johnson wasn't a weasel, he tried to stop the 14th amendment.

President Andrew Johnson submitted a message to Congress announcing that the Fourteenth Amendment had been sent to the states for ratification. Johnson voiced his displeasure with the amendment by stating that his actions should "be considered as purely ministerial, and in no sense whatever committing the Executive to an approval or a recommendation of the amendment to the State legislatures or to the people."

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

But muh based Lincoln
kek

Attached: AHAHAHAHAOHWOW.png (60.22 KB, 1437x500)
Attached: c024507de6f25d6bb316fc105330a0faac909440c1baae07727ccf977211fa56.jpg (247.33 KB, 718x900)
Attached: freedmansbureau.PNG (220.1 KB, 1711x493)
Attached: marxtolincoln.PNG (150.95 KB, 1797x1100)

David Gomez
David Gomez

The American civil war is one of the most jewed conflicts I can ever think of in terms of how much it killed the spirit of the nation. In terms of casualties by any stretch it was not a big deal compared to the conflicts in the time leading up to ww1
But what the civil war achieved in terms of killing was the founding stock of the american nation. And that is always irreplaceable.
The american civil war was all about jews jewing jews and shabbos masons running around too.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Have a nation of traits and homeless mutts
Be shocked when it turns into a civil war

Maybe next time you faggots should learn not to trust a traitor.

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

Ok England

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Attached: bad.jpg (163.53 KB, 600x900)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

You got a loicence for them "grossly offensive" opinions?

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

be 1860s southerner
too poor to own slaves
get conscripted to fight for the right of someone else to own slaves
rich slave owner is exempt from conscription

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Have a nation of authoritarians, and bootlickers
be shocked when its a freedomless dystopian shithole

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

oh hey a civil war thread full of whinin sweet tea suckling traitors, wehrboos and a leaf who coulda seen that un comin?

Attached: E-pluribus-unum.jpg (74.57 KB, 720x720)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

You're not a real American. Take that flag off, kike. You don't deserve it.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

I hope it was worth it yankeenigger. Killing over half a million Americans, ruining millions more lives. All for what? To keep together what was once a voluntary union of states, rampantly destroying state sovereignty, destroying Europe, increasing federal power, having unmitigated immigration, destroying what was a great nation withing less than 150 years? You call us traitors yet it was you and your Lincolnite sodomite buddies who betrayed the original ideals of the Founding Fathers.

Attached: dixiecrats.jpg (41.3 KB, 600x400)

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

Killing over half a million Americans,
shouldn't have started the war then
ruining millions more lives.
when will your learn your actions have consequences
To keep together what was once a voluntary union of states, rampantly destroying state sovereignty,
boo fucking hoo you goddamn hypocrites, when mountain men in Tennessee and west virginia rose up against confederacy did you let them leave peacefully or did you send in troops?
destroying Europe, increasing federal power, having unmitigated immigration,
decisions that have little or nothing to do with the war, (except for federal power)
destroying what was a great nation withing less than 150 years?
the CSA would have been the brazil of north america were it still around, while the USA is a super power
you call us traitors yet it was you and your Lincolnite sodomite buddies who betrayed the original ideals of the Founding Fathers.
if the founding fathers wanted states to be able to succeed they would have included succession the constitution

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

why didn't the freedmens bureau fund schools for whites?
why doesn't soup kitchen serve people who aren't homeless?

Attached: brainlet.png (5.68 KB, 207x243)

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

This. It was Jews sending Whites to kill their own brothers in the name of fighting jewish institutions (slavery).

James Wright
James Wright

Jews jewing jews, with the goyim caught in the middle?

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

Not going to bother replying to all your points because the first rebuttal, the CSA "starting' the war, is completely wrong and just shows how fucking retarded you are. And on your last point, the Founding Fathers did include in the Constitution, in the Bill of Rights actually. "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." You yankniggers are worse than Canadians in shitposting sometimes, the only difference is you truly believe in the shit you're spewing.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Waaah da ebil white rednecks were oppressing muh based niggers!
Good job ignoring the Marx letter as well faggot.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit