Brit/pol/ #2097: Horrors of the Deep Edition

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Exclusive: UKIP leader admits he loves ex-girlfriend despite racist comments
UKIP leader Henry Bolton has admitted, exclusively to RT, that he is still in love with his former partner Jo Marney, despite the on-off couple facing a massive backlash over her racist comments.
Bolton told Sam Delaney, host of RT’s talk show News Thing, that there are still “deep feelings there,” while denying the couple were still an item.
“The focus for me is getting UKIP back on its feet so it can project into politics,” Bolton said.
rt.com/uk/417101-henry-bolton-ukip-love/

US Bombardier dispute: 'Huge relief' for British workers
Politicians and union leaders have welcomed a ruling which stops the US imposing huge 292% import tariffs on planes partly made by British workers.
Over a thousand jobs in Belfast depend on the success of the C-Series passenger jet, which is manufactured by Canadian aerospace firm Bombardier.
UK Prime Minister Theresa May said it was "good news" for UK industry.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42843201

Russia mocks Gavin Williamson's attack warning
Russia has ridiculed a UK minister for suggesting it could cause "thousands and thousands and thousands" of deaths by crippling British infrastructure.
Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson told the Daily Telegraph Moscow was spying on energy supplies which, if cut, could cause "total chaos" in the country.
But Russian Defence Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said Mr Williamson had "lost his grasp on reason".
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42834662

Attached: creature-from-the-black-lagoon-franchise-retrospective.jpg (683.43 KB, 1330x748)

Other urls found in this thread:

puitikstream.cf/ufc1.html
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-iq-and-poverty/
castlegalleries.com/art/big-top-revisited-ii
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320759/Conservatives-LGBT-group-linked-paedophile-ring.html
anonym.to?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5321381/No-lackin-challenge-stunt-goes-horribly-wrong.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-42848685
unilad.co.uk/articles/one-guys-roommate-is-making-banksy-twitter-a-thing/
imgur.com/gallery/RfPXY
rt.com/uk/417208-transgender-hunger-strike-prison/
politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/92392/watch-jeremy-corbyn-labour-will-not
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5321691/Jeremy-Corbyn-vows-private-homes.html
twitter.com/PilgrimageTrust/media
archive.fo/c2Hl4
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/28/my-desperate-bid-to-match-boris-johnson-colossal-lies-stewart-lee
twitter.com/FrankenFert
twitter.com/deathbyliberals
anonym.to?http://culture.affinitymagazine.us/the-black-panther-trailer-shows-what-africa-would-have-been-if-white-people-didnt-destroy-it/
twitter.com/auntieog_/status/955901842097131520
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5321539/Trump-opponents-pledge-Britains-biggest-protest.html
thesun.co.uk/news/2909108/donald-trump-state-visit-cancelled-2018-uk-britain/

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Attached: esotericsteiner.jpg (64.69 KB, 315x377)

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Show me one, lad. If it's hurting you so much shouldn't it be easy to stop? smh

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Yeah what is this?

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

tfw not a war photographer
pic related is the earliest known photo of combat

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.39 MB, 1459x859)

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

You're a good kid

Live nigger pit fighting
puitikstream.cf/ufc1.html

Attached: 2523-FrankSinatra-min.jpg (98.7 KB, 840x970)

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

"IQ isn't an adequate measure of anything"

Wew lad. That's a neat assertion. IQ is highly predictive of economic status, criminality and many other things. It is the single best method we have of measuring cognitive ability and it has been studied to death. To say "IQ isn't an adequate measure" is to say that there is no adequate measure which is simply delusion. Would you rather your child have an 80 IQ or a 120 IQ?

"If IQ is to be the determinant for racial 'worthiness'"

No one said that, this is you channeling centrist faggotry. This is the argument centrists pretend we are making.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

I was looking for some Franco-Prussian war photo's that actually showed a battle a few hours ago, surprising that there isn't that many tbh.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

She's available, lads.

"She wrote: "'Hollywood abuses' grow the f*** up. Poor, hard done by little rich girls.
“If she (Rose McGowan) really cared about REAL abuse of women she’d be tackling radical islam and countries like Saudi.
“But let’s face it, it’s far easier to whinge about privileged little white Hollywood chicks who shagged some fat old man for a part in a movie. Woe is them.""

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (562.09 KB, 634x792)

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

jo marney is the one that will shift the overton window

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (192.76 KB, 477x264)

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

wew

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

thotposting

Attached: 1464379286704.jpg (58.94 KB, 500x496)

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

^ gey

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

IDK, given how long exposure times were back then it doesn't really surprise me

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

ywn use tactically placed thots to convert Deano's to our cause

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Attached: 1454483646621.png (175.29 KB, 442x282)

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Thank (You) lad the grappling in that match they just showed was pretty intense tbh, dunno how you're supposed to get out of that

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

mate's all got monster hunter
we started off at the same time
some of them have already been playing it way too much and the rest of us normies can't join in properly
It's a special kind of feel.

Attached: 1512140887045.jpg (16.39 KB, 511x435)

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

Yeah unless you have a background in high level college wrestling or a black belt in BJJ you're pretty much fucked in mma these days

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Anything being civilisation capability.
If IQ were the sole determinant of a race/ethnicity's ability to succeed and thrive then then nothing would have ever been accomplished.

The argument against South America is that it's some mixed race hellhole where the people are thick as pig shit because they've diluted their white genes. In reality, vast swathes of South America score better than our own huwhite neighbours in Ireland. Ireland isn't poor and it's people live in far better conditions than those in Uruguay , Peru or Argentina so what gives? Should we refrain from mixing with the Irish lest our children become brain dead half micks?
These are the basic holes literally anybody can poke through racial self determination unless it's backed up by the spiritual. The only argument that matters when it comes to white self determination is the emotional one, and it's the only one that'll ever work because IQ is such a pointless concept in this debate.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

been thinking about fapping all day but I stayed strong. Goodnight, lads *lets big doggie into bed despite mummy telling me not to*

Attached: c55a65a9c895bc449f92d4ee9eea9c1e7dbf4c7c9f4ebdbcabbc2a088394c0c2.png (89.43 KB, 1965x1029)

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

How are you not losing weight if you're on nofap? You must just eat freddos and whole packs of rich teas all day.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

have your friend stomp their face until they let you go

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

You'd have to set up the tripod, put the camera on it, then compose the frame, then insert a plate, estimate your exposure time based on the available sunlight before you expose the plate (roughly 20-90 seconds depending on things like brightness and direction of the light in relation to the subject) and then remove the plate and dismantle the camera. Altogether you're looking at at least 6 minutes for just one photograph. Very risky in a combat situation.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

It's fine lad I'm a gunkata master I just pull my nine milly and guttersnipes get ventilated quick

Attached: yank-guns.webm (10.43 MB, 854x480)

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

"If IQ were the sole determinant of a race/ethnicity's ability to succeed"

No one claimed this. This is you making shit up. You claimed IQ wasn't an adequate measure of ANYTHING and that's retarded. Not even lefty scientists make a claim that stupid. Differing behavioral traits and types of cognitive ability are very relevant to how successful a civilization will be.

"IQ" is a an average of different forms of cognitive abilities. You can look at the subtests and find that "100 IQ group X" is not the same as "100 IQ Y" due to the fact that they are at a 100 IQ average for different reasons. Number memorization and spacial awareness aren't going to be that helpful for civilization building while abstract thinking will be.

You finding the exceptions to the rule and elevating them only highlights the rule itself. Higher IQ nations tend to be more successful than low IQ nations. You are dull.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Lad, aren't Uruguay &co. the whitest parts of SA? Also, Uruguay has almost twice the GDP of Hungary and Poland and pic related.

Argentina used to be one of the top 10 biggest economies until its economic crash, about which I'm not well-educated, but it's still one of the biggest economies in the world and the 2nd biggest in SA.

Attached: uruguay-stats.png (19.3 KB, 835x136)
Attached: argentina-stats.png (36.93 KB, 844x231)

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Hey guys ignore the fact that the top 10 IQ nations are doing very well and that the bottom 10 are total shit holes, IQ means literally nothing because of Ireland and Argentina

Attached: e32da5b3.jpg (122.54 KB, 945x859)

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

Argentina is extremely white but I didn't even bother arguing about that because I don't need to. This guy sounds exactly like your average race deniar. I'm not saying he is one, I'm just saying he's about as stupid.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

It feels like all of Kraut and Tea's arguments repackaged.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

that guys 3rd grouping was insane, point shooting like that is fun but I would get kick out of my pistol range for "rapid firing"

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

why does the range care how quickly you fire your gun?

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Ireland

Let's be honest lads, if it wasn't for the English Ireland wouldn't be any better than any of Eastern European shitholes. I think the Irish prove the rule, needed to be carried into civilization.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

A friend has been playing Fortnite in my living room for the past 13 (thirteen) hours
He has only just left
how do they do it?

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Here's a map of Brazil's states by whiteness, then by economic size. Correlates here too tbh. On Santa Catarina, the smallest state in the south:

"Santa Catarina boasts Brazil's highest average life expectancy and lowest homicide rate in addition to lower levels of corruption.

The cities of the state are also considered some of the most livable in the country, enjoying a reputation of being "clean, safe and organized"."

Attached: gdp-states-brazil.png (148.52 KB, 1163x1024)
Attached: percentage-whites-brazil.png (77.09 KB, 701x678)

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

A blend of that and someone that has a very surface level understanding of IQ.

What usually happens with these types is they advocate IQ nationalism or they say "IQ meanz nuffinz" both stances are short sighted and stupid.

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

I will never carry

Attached: 1436658852354-1.jpg (11.71 KB, 248x255)

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Gaming is a fucking curse, I feel like that /v/ leak the other month was spot on to be honest, gaming really is the most effective bread and circuses going.

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Gotta wonder just how many hours of his youth the average male wastes gaming. Definitely in the hundreds.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

I still don't understand lad is it some sort of gun etiquette not to fire too quickly? I thought you people loved firing guns.

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

They might get nervous thinking you are prepping to shoot up your school in Yankland.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

It's an industry that's worth more than film, yet has much less control or oversight, and it's effects can really be seen on society

Angel King
Angel King

Fudds vs tacticool.

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

It's shocking how many lads on here and similar places are so aware of the dangers of television, film and professional sports when it comes to placate the population but then happily spend all their time playing games and encouraging others to do the same, blind to their own prison.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

You're getting pedantic about it, going into how it can identify economic status, when that's besides the point. The argument then becomes one nurture over nature, which is proven in your second image:

The very top nations on your list were behind Europe for centuries up until the last few decades: Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan; for literally thousands of years they've been stuck in a virtual time capsule. Then in the space of mere decades they've surpassed us and then some.
So it's cultural, or is it racial? You can't seem to make your mind up.
Living standards, prosperity, education, literacy etc are all increasing at every single point on the globe. Even Africa is leagues better now than it was in the 1980s and countries like Nigeria and Botswana are on developing immensely with massive foreign investment.
The notion that whites hold the magic keys to prosperity has been dead ever sine the Japanese practically spurned on the destruction of the Russian Empire.

A 'realist' would argue why bother with white natioanlism or even racial determination at all? Functionally there'll be no difference in a few decades.
It's entirely emotional, and it needs to be framed that way, or else you'll go nowhere.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

cultural, or is it racial

implying culture and race are totally independent

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

You don't understand anything. "Nurture over nature" is a total non statement. It's not even applicable in this context. If you take a kid with naturally "better genes" and starve him while you have a kid with "mediocre genes" that is well fed and then feed the kid that was starving you don't then come to the conclusion of "nurture over nature." It is always both. These are not separable and the explanation for variation in different contexts isn't the same across the boards.

The IQ gap between whites and blacks in the US can be much more attributable to genetic impact than the gap between whites in the US and blacks in Africa due to more variation in relevant environmental factors.

Your arguments are beyond basic bitch entryist level garbage. These are stock. I'm debating engine performance with a guy that doesn't have his license and can barely handle a bike.

"So it's cultural, or is it racial? You can't seem to make your mind up."

Dumbass comment.

"developing immensely with massive foreign investment."

Yes other races with different genetics are improving African nations, just like the Europeans did with colonialism. Just like how taking in brown and black people will make your nation worse than it would be had you not taken them in.

"The notion that whites hold the magic keys to prosperity has been dead ever sine the Japanese practically spurned on the destruction of the Russian Empire."

In the post your responding to I implied that the Japanese were doing well. You have nothing. Your argument is "race doesn't matter because Asians are smart too." Jesus Christ.

"Functionally there'll be no difference in a few decades."

Lmao

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

The IQ gap between whites and blacks in the US can be attributed to the same factors as the difference between Europeans and Afriancs. Blacks overwhelmingly live in the most economically deprived states of the US. The entire Southern United States may as well become a black nation for the number of blacks that reside there. The South has never recovered from the civil war and it likely never will.

Africans are improving Africa. In the UK we beg the Chinese to invest in our nation. Our own national leaders suck off Chinese diplomats for the blessings of the emperor to be bestowed upon our isle in the form of power plants and infrastructure. Are the Chinese the superior race in this scenario or isn't it just a basic fact of life that other nations invest in your own for the benefit of both nationalities? We lack the capability to build our own nuclear power plants, just as the Africans currently lack that capability too. I guess that makes us stupid niggers.

The point against all of this is that Asians and other nations weren't doing well at all for an exceptionally long period of time. They weren't considered smart - they were seen as tribal niggers, inferior to the white man. Now we beg them to sell us shit and gleefully hand over our productive capability towards them for cheap consumer/industrial goods.

dumbass
What's a yank doing on a British board?

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

yeah I guess its some kind of etiquette or something tbh I don't know either I am a gun noob smh

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

longposting

Attached: 800px-Chute-tobacco.JPG (109.85 KB, 800x816)

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

GCHQ cocksucker:

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Invest in

What does this really mean? Why would a foreign country "invest" in building a power plant in another country? To rent seek surely?

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

They still do, but GOLD airs based Citizen Khan too now

Attached: fdd7b5991f5c2eff27aec5a05e693252d4c33732e7c3e5b6298a1b44d617aa66.png (179.98 KB, 535x337)

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

The IQ gap between whites and blacks in the US can be attributed to the same factors as the difference between Europeans and Afriancs.

Oh boy so Blacks in the US are literally starving? I mean blacks in the US are the second most obese demographic but let's ignore that. The black American GDP is higher than Poland. Guess who has lower homicide rates, rape rates, higher IQs and generally better neighborhoods? Hmmm…

The voucher studies show us that "muh good schools" don't mean shit. SAT scores broken down by income bracket show us that the second poorest group of whites outperform even the highest income bracket blacks and twin studies show us that even with middle class adopting parents the race gap is still there.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-iq-and-poverty/

"Our own national leaders suck off Chinese diplomats for the blessings of the emperor to be bestowed upon our isle in the form of power plants and infrastructure. Are the Chinese the superior race in this scenario or isn't it just a basic fact of life that other nations invest in your own for the benefit of both nationalities?"

You bringing up the vague term "superiority" has nothing to do with me or my arguments. That word is whipped out by frightened egalitarians. The fact that your example is the Chinese really does your "IQ doesn't matter" argument no favors considering they have the highest IQ averages.

"What's a yank doing on a British board?"

Handing a race denying tea sipper his ass because I'm bored.

James Murphy
James Murphy

I am a gun noob smh
Another reason why you're getting the rope Benedict.

Michael Green
Michael Green

I think Kurds should be genocided or forced into Turkey.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

They have higher birth rates than the Turks tbh lad, demographic warfare is real.

Attached: turkey-birth-rates.png (316.71 KB, 1579x677)

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

So you're denying that blacks live in the most deprived states? Virtually every Southern state is in poverty and that's such a basic fact I find it hard to believe you're even an American. Are you a kraut?
You link studies with only a few hundred respondents. I'll take the far more objective evidence which is that blacks are far more deprived, on average, than whites in the US.

This whole situation is rather ironic. You're likely a complete melting pot of European nationalities, stretching across an entire continent, living with other melting pots, claiming to be a pure white when really no such thing exists. Nobody here would consider you English, or French or Scandinavian - so what are you really? You have no true identity. You share none with your peers because they have entirely different combinations of ancestry. You live in a raceless nation, as a raceless individual, desperately clawing at statistics and graphs to try and find some kind of identity.
All of this ignores the basic fact that you don't even own the land you live on. The native Americans were forcefully driven from their land by stupid American farmers, beaten, raped and persecuted. Now you force them to live on reservations in squalor and arrogantly proclaim America as your own.

Shame on you. Where was the self determination of the Iroqois or the Sioux or the Cherokee. You probably share an ancestor or two with them and yet you ignore them.
Disgusting.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

All those Greek islands just off the Turkish coast.

Makes me smile. Shame about Cyprus.

Attached: state-borders-turkey-cyprus-map2-730px-b613b88a99.jpg (240.48 KB, 890x388)

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Fuck off lefty/pol/

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

The native Americans were forcefully driven from their land by stupid American farmers, beaten, raped and persecuted. Now you force them to live on reservations in squalor and arrogantly proclaim America as your own.

Cursed post

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

good luck getting past my spanish steel and my mexican rust

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (119.12 KB, 1280x810)
Attached: 94901.jpg (14.37 KB, 589x259)

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

Attached: 1517027078428.gif (3.94 MB, 333x333)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

So you're denying that blacks live in the most deprived states?

No I'm denying their level of "poverty" as being relevant. These factors have been studied and controlled for. I showed you that even when controlling for economic status poor whites still outperform higher income blacks, I also showed you that despite their high GDP relative to many other nations including Poland, they still have lower IQs and vastly higher violent crime rates. You are ignoring reality here.

If you make a positive claim of "X is responsible of the racial gap" then you should be the one providing the evidence. Just saying "Here is a difference in environment" isn't an argument. Show me a study where controlling for income or schooling makes the gap go away. Even though that's YOUR job I showed you that those aren't relevant factors in regards to the black/white IQ gap in the US.

"Where was the self determination of the Iroqois or the Sioux or the Cherokee."

I am 100% European. The natives can advocate for whatever they want, if I was native I'd be advocating for a single territory for natives and form a new nation rather than begging for gibs from the people that conquered my group and getting drunk all day.

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

actually arguing on the nightshift

Attached: Jesus-Christ-and-Krishna1.jpg (134.6 KB, 1284x725)

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

Lad the hard work is appreciated but tbh you're arguing with a /leftypol/ spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) so he won't listen.

David Perez
David Perez

Look at how fast her eyes switch from happy when she's getting attention, to rage, when she realises it's embarrassing attention.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

no lynette fromme gf

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

This ( ) tbh.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

You live in a raceless nation, as a raceless individual.
Are you retarded or what? Many people in America still cling to their nationalities and traditions though many are not public events for the world to see, they still have them. The native Americans have been shafted by mostly jews in the past since the end of WW2. You ever notice how the jewish holocaust is pushed more than the native american genocide when it didn't even happen on American soil? That's how bad it is. Native american's don't like jews for exactly this reason. Somehow their holocaust overrides theirs, especially when the dialogue is brought up in public education or discourse.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

thats how you know she has a shit personality and should be bashed to death with the basher stick

Attached: 1517008026052.png (518.35 KB, 397x561)

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

don't talk to it lad, just poo post at it. dialogue is over. all that is left is one day to go full ed gein on these peoples children in front of them while they are tied up

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

I was picturing a Sargon sycophant but I don't mind either way. Arguing here anonymously is good because if I make mistakes it will allow me to learn in an environment where my credibility wont be damaged. This guy is bringing nothing new to the table though and I think I was done after he kept pushing the economic argument despite me providing evidence to the contrary.

Attached: sargon.jpg (29.77 KB, 539x435)

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

not being a trancendental meta-national localist
blacks and chugs are based until they take my resources then they are biomass

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

This but unironically. I don't care about the failure of Rhodesia or SA because the white man has no business in Africa

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Attached: REEEEEEEE.png (246.86 KB, 422x439)

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

bantus did not live in the cape of africa until after the white man. geo-graphic space doesn't belong to anyone, human rights don't exist. the chugs themselves said that the land is everyones. we are speaking english now. everything in the universe belongs to the white aryan nordic man but he probably won't have it all.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Oh boy

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

tfw no chug & aryan alliance against the sub dimensionals

Attached: thanef.png (86.27 KB, 695x820)

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

I'm of the same mind, regarding Europe. Europe belongs to niggers and kikes.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

tfw this is all just our version of the ghost dance and its already too late

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

< hate trump
< go to court to force his country to buy your planes
wew

William Morales
William Morales

Video not available

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

If this is our ghost dance, let's go out with a bang tbh.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Unexpected twist.

Attached: 1410967481927.jpg (16.22 KB, 225x240)

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

not content with stealing the blues and jazz, whitey rapes chug culture for the sake of a pop song
sad

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

that was a chug band raping white music culture lad

Samuel James
Samuel James

White people are still to blame

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

no u

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

Do we have a real person of colour on Zig Forums?

Hope it's not just a boring white ethnomassochist like usual.

Attached: caltrops.png (347.32 KB, 1113x1200)

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

reminder to smash thots

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

Don't like seeing Steiner back down like that. Smh. I thought he left wwf in the mid 90s anyway.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

he went to the WCW in mid 90s then back to WWE/F later tbh

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

tv will never be this comfy again

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

< Captain save-a-ho

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

kek. To think I turned my nose up to American wrestling .decades ago. smh. This was good tv. Common repost but its good.

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

yeah that is the best one, he also says men are unequal kek. the other good one is where he tells diamond dallas page to get a sex change so he can have the balls to face him

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

that fucking gay leaf too lmao

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

this is my favorite where he makes fun of rednecks and diamond dallas page

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

ywn be one of the top 4 best wrestlers on an entire continent and be able to dislocate peoples shoulders in seconds and then just bully ever person around you

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Steiner used to put pencils up amateur wrestler's bums as a hazing ritual.

ywn commit sodomy as a display of power.

Attached: as-his-innuendo-caligula.png (212.64 KB, 600x266)

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

wrestling is weird like that, also I think there in an escape move where you "check the temp" or something like that

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

(actual sport wresting though)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

topkek. Talking shit to the boss. A lesson for all of us.

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

expecting any girl to look at you twice when you haven't taken the neckpill

Attached: jeff-king.jpg (135.71 KB, 1518x1518)

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

When you go to a houseparty and some random dude puts his hand around your neck to demonstrate to everyone how skinny your neck is.

Attached: DissapointedPepelizard.png (5.81 KB, 255x250)

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Attached: the-weak-should-fear-the-strong.jpg (4.51 MB, 4320x3240)

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

he should have strangled you to death to save you the humiliation

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Tell him that if he does that again it'll be extremely painful.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

I was shitposting for (You)s lads. my neck is of average width, possibly a bit giraffic. I don't feel comfortable perpetuating this fallacy.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

you will never steal some necklet loser's girlfriend by effortlessly strangling him to death with just your index finger and thumb because necklets don't have girlfriends
I hate this feel.

*kills you*

Attached: neckjak.jpg (63.42 KB, 984x799)

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

tfw privileged

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Actually that was a bit meaner than I intended it to be, sorry lad.

​*apologises for killing you*​

Attached: condescending-online-man.jpg (26.01 KB, 756x762)

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Apology accepted lad. I know we can all be a bit callous during these morning hours.

Attached: a26d128f30d7faf523d220030c6fb949c0ef0a600d2fc445ee0b0c709b2e1dcd.jpg (72.7 KB, 640x431)

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

When will necklets learn?

Attached: N-E-C-C.jpg (163.25 KB, 1280x720)

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

his neck and his chin are morphed into one

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

Goal neck, note how you can't even see a neck.

Take the burgerneckpill, shoulders should just go to head.

Attached: steinerneck.jpeg (20.53 KB, 474x316)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

His head is connected directly to the body.

Attached: same-width.jpg (154.67 KB, 1280x720)

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

his neck is wider than his fucking head what the fuck

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Attached: real-or-fake.png (790.19 KB, 1000x833)

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

tfw no health service dedicated to giving low t lads high t

Juan Green
Juan Green

oh globbits

Attached: td-berk.jpg (22.44 KB, 304x223)

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

all these quotes were designed to make her intolerable to polite society and thus further destroy ukip
mfw she doesn't actually believe this
mfw no women actually believe this

Attached: 18303.jpg (103.17 KB, 1022x731)

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

(you)ing a post from the last thread

Jealous of tbh

Attached: 11189549854.jpg (59.55 KB, 400x400)

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

Corbyn on the Andrew Marr show.

We need to be more like China

Is this man a spastic?

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

(1)

Dayfag

Attached: 11217889373-a7b40047d4.jpg (112.39 KB, 500x379)

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Dayfag

Good morning lad.

Attached: ClNjSGHXIAAGb3K.jpg-large.jpg (89.49 KB, 640x640)

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

Morning. Forgive my rudeness.

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

iq arguments
on Zig Forums
the nightshift really is worse than i thought tbh

Camden Green
Camden Green

When someone form /lefty/pol and a yank stray to far from their respective homes. Still it was fun to watch unfold.

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Yeah totally KeK *utt lad**

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

I actually wouldn't mind some leftypol people to come over here, would at least mean we have political arguments and not "I just broke nofap tbh lads pls pay attention to me".

and it's not like this board can get any gayer

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

Trust me when I say we start from fundamentally different thoughts, there's no bridging the fundamentals other than us and them both hating liberal politics and economics.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

mod in favour of immigration
really makes you think

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

we're already in hell

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Fugg

Attached: IMG-20180128-101306.jpg (484.73 KB, 2048x1364)
Attached: IMG-20180128-101308.jpg (526.62 KB, 2048x1364)
Attached: IMG-20180128-101250.jpg (403.78 KB, 1638x2048)
Attached: IMG-20180128-101319.jpg (36.9 KB, 959x639)

James Davis
James Davis

If they ever get too annoying we can ban them, hell voicing a dissenting view gets you thrown out of of /lefty/pol with the excuse that they've had and won this argument already.

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

We've been living in a cyberdystopia for decades lad
airstrip one is the worst of the lot because we don't even get the aesthetic, just the grinding toil, constant surveillance and police state

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (507.77 KB, 877x493)

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Looks æsthetic as fuck but not for me.

I'd rather sit at the top of a hill in the summertime with my boiled egg sarnies tbh and enjoy the view.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

They only show themselves at night.

Oliver White
Oliver White

9 boiled eggs
how much will my test increase?

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

FRESH ASSASSINATED VARG

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

5 whole tests

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Last pic is what's to come.

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

how much value is that in raw onions?

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

tbh

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

I haven't been a mod since the summer, keep up.

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

interesting, thanks lad

David Cox
David Cox

This tbh.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

its most definitely for the best

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Last picture is just china

Attached: article-2540955-1AB96BA200000578-505-964x643.jpg (64.66 KB, 964x643)

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

They look aesthetic due to how many filters and adjustments they've been put through in order to look cinematic. The reality is cold, bleak, soulless corporate hell.

Attached: 285f-2016212-views.jpg-resize-then-crop--frame-bg-color-FFF-h-1365-gravity-center-q-70-preserve-ratio-true-w-2048-.jpg (285.57 KB, 2048x1365)

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

Welcome to the human ant farm.

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

Must be awful living in China.

The people are enslaved to the economy in a horribly overpopulated country with a government that's apathetic to their concerns and that controls what they can say and do.

Spooky.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

It'll turn you into a raging hothead with lots of facial hair and a pair of bollocks as big as mangos.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Kekking

Attached: Screenshot-20180128-102615.png (3.32 MB, 1080x1920)

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

I really couldn't fathom living in a place like that.

Attached: awsdawsdwa.PNG (500.26 KB, 840x569)

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

Ethnics don't have souls, it's how they manage

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Lad he described our country pretty well

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Attached: ln2.jpg (53.84 KB, 612x612)

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

You could make Birmingham look kino with the right filter.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

mfw i used to really like banksy

Ashamed. This was 5 years ago though.

Attached: feel.png (101.17 KB, 356x333)

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

They don't have to express shame in their identity and grovel to diversity.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Why lad? I never understood the appeal, it's just some twat going around with stencils and a can of paint, and normies treat him like a saviour.

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Just lower the bridge and let the traffic erode it away.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (231.54 KB, 418x302)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (105.94 KB, 563x160)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (774.27 KB, 624x624)

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

are there any dafties in that area who can wreck it

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

5 years
anyone who wasn't """"right-wing""""" or whatever you want to call it by 2015 deserves the rope

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

He's the definition of the Emperor's New Clothes. His "work" is aggressively trite, it's on the same level as the "murals" on the wall at a Burger King.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

I said it was 5 years ago lad. I'm older than you, but back then i thought his edgy murals were cool.

maybe it was 10 years ago, fucking time

Attached: John-Oliver-meme.jpg (16.77 KB, 612x380)

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Shitty modern art with stencils and a ridiculously high reselling value.

Is Banksy a Jew?

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

He literally has the word bank in his name

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

wouldn't mind some leftypol
You really don't want them to think they're welcome here.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

You haven't seen the video of the /leftypol/ mod being sucked off by a morbidly obese neon-haired transsexual have you?

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

Go onto art auction sites and try not to see red

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

I'm enjoying this guys stuff tbh

James Cook
James Cook

all wogs must die

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

castlegalleries.com/art/big-top-revisited-ii

£18,000

Attached: 2d6157ef44fccaff858de5620f95a426b13824c253b38ab356301b44a87977c9.png (6.82 KB, 493x402)

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

ywn be an e-celeb

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Fair enough lad, smh tbh tho I bet you were a commie back then too
There was one twat in my art class back in school who was obsessed with him and wanted to become the next banksy despite just being a twat who'd tag up shitty buildings in a really shitty way.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

ywb filtered though

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

why is banksy allowed to flout the law with his vandalism of public property?

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

how will bregsit bigots ever recover

Because jews.

Attached: Douvres,-Brexit,-par-Banksy-(2017)-1.jpg (1.6 MB, 2272x1704)

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

because he is essentially part of the liberal system

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Banksy is basically a pseudo-paki. He will go from town to town and sprawl his shit everywhere and at the same time, the goody two shoes will claim that it is progressive and good for the economy.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

I unfortunately have, but lets not forget newbrit exists and is pretty much the same thing.

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

gayism is banned from newbrit

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

have you got the video lad? Just out of curiosity tbh

Asher James
Asher James

I was never a "commie" or "leftist". I just didn't hate the right people until late in life.

Lucas James
Lucas James

2015 was fewer than five years ago, lad, so he's good.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

2015 was 10 years ago

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

I may have just woken up, but I know that it was three years ago, r-right?

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

y-yeah h-haha
JUST

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

there are people itt who don't get banksy's era defining satirical artistry
Fucking knuckledraggers tbh. Probably vote for UKIP ffs.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

tfw too working class to understand middle class stencil vandalism

Attached: 4s.jpg (172.97 KB, 1200x1000)

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Did you get a new keyboard?

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

tfw too working class
Ah…found the problem. Say no more. *Snorts derisively*. *Votes labour whilst complaining that they've sold out*.

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

renaissance has Michelangelo
we have banksy

Attached: 1515723253194.png (1020.12 KB, 1080x1920)

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

fucking
It has to be said the fact he's maintainained his anonymity in this day and age is impressive. Let's out him and watch the price of his art plummet

Attached: imagesY1QIM3WR.jpg (7.51 KB, 176x286)

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

The old masters are gone, lad. There's no point imitating them. It's old hat. *Proceeds to slavishly imitate modern (((""""masters"""))) who's whole point was being something new*

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

I haven't, but if you go on /tv/ and see any threads about pigs it's probably in there. For some reason people spammed the shit out of it.

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

mfw it's George Soros

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

Some lad should just paint over it tbh, if banksy can get it up there undetected then it can't be impossible

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320759/Conservatives-LGBT-group-linked-paedophile-ring.html
vev

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

New Tory chairman Brandon Lewis was urged last night to investigate claims that the party's lesbian and gay rights group was infiltrated by a paedophile ring.
was infiltrated by a paedophile ring
infiltrated by

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

What would you do if you had a lovely house in a nice area and all of a sudden you go outside and see a Banksy mural on your wall.

Even though it has potential to make to value of your house go up, would you report it to the Police and get the cunt prosecuted for criminal damage, or would Zig Forums take a financial bung to keep your gob shut?

Attached: funny-graffiti-dryer-button.jpg (35.41 KB, 286x366)

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

not being on guard 24/7 and shooting him if he comes near

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

would you report it to the Police and get the cunt prosecuted for criminal damage
implying plod would actually investigate it

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

He wouldn't get on to my property my dogs would alert me

Attached: alg-cane-corso.jpg (59.19 KB, 485x365)

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

not painting over it so that you can get the cunts who vandalise your house in retaliation arrested

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

It's just like any other oriental country tbh.
Pretty much every Taiwanese officer I've ever sailed with has been in support of Taiwan rejoining China because the Taiwanese "have too much freedom".
You hear the same thing from the Chinese officers when you ask them what they think of Britain. They think we have too much freedom.

For a Westerner it's weird hearing that.

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

This pic sold for 56m recently. It's by jean michel basquiat. I might become an artist tbh.

Attached: basquiat-most-famous-paintings-5.jpg (330.67 KB, 850x997)

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

smh

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

anonym.to?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5321381/No-lackin-challenge-stunt-goes-horribly-wrong.html

No lackin challenge

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Banksy is a cucked little wanker, I'd deliberately ruin his art by smearing faeces over it

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

Is slowed down 80s music still cool? That's been going for a while now

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

That is the most idiotic "game" I've ever seen, it really puts our own wogs and their happy slapping in perspective.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

(chk'd)
he paints on your house
you remove it
he starts screeching, being the attention-seeking little twat he is

Attached: 30b254ed4a867b85e58a21c2932e94c5--royals-today-old-boys.jpg (11.46 KB, 236x354)

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

That is truly awful.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

tfw Peter Hitchens used to have this on tape, driving through the French summer countryside in the late 80s

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

kek hopefully loads of them kill one another.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Based nigger culture

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Not listening to Fun Fun Happy Station Scratch Version on tape
what a gimp tbh

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Does anyone here speak chimpish?

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

smh tbh

Have the section of the wall with the mural on it removed as one whole piece, replace it with a new bit of wall, then auction off the banksy mural. Literally the best outcome, prove me wrong.
extra cash in your pocket
no doodle on the wall
banksy cucked out of his """artistic statement"""
and best of all:
he did it for free

Attached: how-could-this-be-happening-paedo.png (232.79 KB, 1800x1578)

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

banksy cucked out of his """artistic statement"""
But he hasn't been because some mong bought the part of the wall you had removed

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

the buyer's art room
"Oh yes, and this is an original banksy, bought it for 10 million."
it's a piece of wall with a doodle on

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

unironic IQ isn't real

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Were they redpilled?

Attached: e957e95a25c86f2d1a1daa4154e66ab2.jpg (86.74 KB, 496x744)

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Lolled tbh

Attached: b7ab0cd888bdd6320bb17b8a030bef76f4cdaf69637105c5b494b94aa32c79f1.png (227.87 KB, 413x395)

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

yes

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

i would use it as an example to completely take the piss. I would begin adding my own absurdist art honed by years of shitposting on the most esoteric dream-fringes of society. I would singlehandedly reduce this midget and all of his lapping pop-subversive fans to nonentities.

Attached: based-na-graffiti-by-22st-db6liqj.png (511.84 KB, 850x349)

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Is ethnomassochism still in lad?

I wish real brown people would post here.

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

photograph it with a nice camera
erase it
take the photo to galleries etc. and get it displayed
sell prints of the "rare" Banksy for thousands

Attached: 0009.png (219 KB, 581x391)

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

I'm not so sure - I think that taking some vaguely-political graffiti that was put there for the whole world to see and just chiselling it out of the wall and selling it to a private collector would at least put a bit of a dent in his pride. Maybe I'm wrong. Tbh it wouldn't really matter at that point, since you're now up a few million thanks to some fence-hopper with a spray-can.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

that abomination sold for £56m
HMS Victory's flag from the Battle of Trafalgar sold for £300k
Destroy the modern world tbh

Attached: wire-2056118-1515689041-60-634x376.jpg (49.1 KB, 634x376)

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

not content with stealing the blues and jazz, whitey rapes chug culture for the sake of a pop song

sad

White people are still to blame

This but unironically. I don't care about the failure of Rhodesia or SA because the white man has no business in Africa

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

We have BD.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

was he based

Attached: ballard.png (77.84 KB, 269x188)

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Sounds like the gay community is taking everyone's money.

Attached: fc8475011b910b795f97e2a776e53134a18b3c4f3cd2b72dc01c9d503c14e0c6.jpg (7.24 KB, 219x138)

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Are you a bot?
How else are they going to pay the kikes for their aids medication?

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

You just don't understand the complexity of the person's mind, you're a simpleton who can't comprehend the artistic value of the artist's expression of emotion and the depth and meaning to the painting showing the troubles of modern day life for enlightened individuals.

Attached: DAhq3pVXoAAYGHO.jpg (28.54 KB, 720x480)
Attached: DAhq4AMXcAEy3PA.jpg (27.28 KB, 720x480)

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Not a bot, just drunk and want the dayshift to know that eed04d is leftypol.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

There's that Sicilian NA lad who posts here sometimes. If he's not brown enough for your tastes then I'm sure his sister can recommend a few people for you.

wtf i love can't even tell what point they're trying to make now

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

but these people are'nt even innovative or enlightened. Abstract Expressionism is'nt new. Its been around since le ebil 1950s and long before that. The academy which champions this art are ironically far more conformist and narrowminded than plebs who just prefer classicism.

we should'nt just reiterate naturalism but seek to outdo them at their own game by inventing new genres imbued with are values

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Most of us do read these threads and I don't think leftypol is coming back during the day shift.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

point
Anarchic vandalism of history, no message other than that.

Attached: banksy.png (219.16 KB, 582x540)
Attached: DAhq4SbXoAAGhic.jpg (24.26 KB, 720x405)

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Votes at 16: Wales voting reforms see voting age lowered

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-42848685

The Welsh Government wants to lower the voting age to allow younger people to vote at the council elections in 2022.
Cabinet Secretary Alun Davies said the changes would also give non-UK citizens who are "living legally in Wales" a vote.
Wales would follow Scotland where the voting age has already been lowered for the Scottish and local government elections.

Welcome to the poz, taffies!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (365.61 KB, 660x371)

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Hullo,

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

OK thank you

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

They're the only nation in Britain that's doing this right?

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Attached: Mark-Collett-MI5.png (99.37 KB, 450x316)

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

That man is intellectually dead inside.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

it's not him, but it's his nonsense

unilad.co.uk/articles/one-guys-roommate-is-making-banksy-twitter-a-thing/

Attached: p.png (1.73 MB, 1920x1080)

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

giving unilad clicks

lad…

Attached: 5f1809e9bf183267c9c8ec8e2597f41abfe671df013374dd67aec5351a89a267.png (103.42 KB, 450x316)

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

fucked up or wot

Attached: freshboinsky.png (33.68 KB, 933x598)

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (199 KB, 448x612)

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

"technology is bad :(" they post, from their phones
I fucking hate normies

Here lad imgur.com/gallery/RfPXY it's a complete waste of an article, all they are doing is reposting stuff from this imgur.

woah lad so deep I'll bid £350million

Attached: 46981401-hand-chained-to-a-beeping-mobile-phone-concept-of-addiction-to-being-always-connected-Stock-Photo.jpg (245.79 KB, 1300x866)
Attached: FCC-contraband-cell-phones.jpg (442.19 KB, 1600x900)

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

be Indian family on the trail of tears
forced to leave your ancestral homeland
thousands of your sons and daughters dying around you as you death march towards oblivion
suddenly a tiny white faggot comes up to you
"It's okay. :) In 200 years time I'll be fighting for your rights by writing stern words on a white board in my room."
lay down and die

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Cleon Peterson is my favourite modern artist. Literally all of his art is just black people killing white people, he even received the mega cuck prize of getting his art in a giant mural below the Eiffel Tower, but because it's monochrome you can just invert colour in an image editing program and you have white supremacist death squads.

Attached: cleon-peterson-art.png (3.02 MB, 1484x2000)

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

Ready to die’: Transgender woman on hunger strike in UK male prison

A 50-year-old transgender woman has gone on hunger strike in an all-male prison in Lancashire, in the north-west of Britain. A petition has been started to have Dean, diagnosed with gender dysphoria, moved to a female facility.

The trans woman, who is being held at HMP Preston, is protesting over the Ministry of Justice’s “nightmare” refusal to recognize her gender. She is serving a sentence of indeterminate length for public protection (IPP) after being convicted of repeated burglary and voyeurism.

rt.com/uk/417208-transgender-hunger-strike-prison/

DO IT

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

yeah lad but now the statue is black as well

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Hunger strikes are fucking retarded.
"If you don't give in to my demands I'll off myself!"
k

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Him hanging from a tree would be the greatest work of art.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

Reckon pic related would spook the wogs if we hung it at border control?

Well spotted lad.

True.

Attached: Untitled.png (718.52 KB, 865x656)

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

you can just invert colour
Jej, nice one lad.

Hunger strikes are proof that if you ignore a problem for long enough it'll go away tbh.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

the problem is that then you end up with whites raping black women. which everyone knows is a fantasy as nobody wants to fuck wogs

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Fixed.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (2.39 MB, 1484x2000)

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

And then liberals complain about the inverted art, calling it racist. But it was fine before for some reason. :thinking:

True kek.

Attached: wew-1.png (1.26 MB, 1000x995)
Attached: wew-2.png (1.27 MB, 1000x995)

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

*sets as phone wallpaper*

Attached: kek.gif (339.73 KB, 240x192)

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

I love it, has anyone sent these originals to him?

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

Quick fix to one of the arms.

Attached: Untitled-2.png (2.39 MB, 1484x2000)

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

multicultural sign shows how incompatible multiple cultures are

Attached: multicultural.jpg (108.83 KB, 1156x785)

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

only disagree with the dogs and pork tbh

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Could just replace the word 'multicultural' with 'muslim' and the meaning wouldn't change one iota tbh

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

tbh

Attached: MadMax3Jacket-400x400.jpg (34.57 KB, 400x400)

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

dogs on a beach are fine while alcohol isn't
fucking dorset

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Attached: sargoy-of-mossad's-explosive-intellect.png (120.19 KB, 448x612)

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

WDSMBT?

Attached: clinton.png (965.76 KB, 1446x612)

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

I wish she was actually sheev tbqh

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

I presume this is satire.

Attached: 1397333799138.jpg (28.12 KB, 483x441)

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

drinking outside of home/pubs should be punishable by death

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

not getting drunk on scrumpy in a field on a rainy day and waking up covered in mud and sheep shit
Dorshit

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

regret

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Doesn't like an ale with his pie down the local.

Attached: fux-going-on-ere-then.jpg (62.84 KB, 622x621)

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Luvvies on suicide watch:

politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/92392/watch-jeremy-corbyn-labour-will-not

Jeremy Corbyn: Labour will not support a second EU referendum

Attached: 8d77908299380d10341b31ce94413169ad2858ea6468ba468ac79257f5f9f28a.jpg (41.35 KB, 784x468)

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

This has to be a joke.

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

How will they ever recover.

Attached: 1af1fa.gif (491.3 KB, 500x220)

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Yes, I can confirm that Melbourne is indeed a joke. The place needs nuking from orbit tbh.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

read my post again moron

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

<Jeremy Corbyn vows to let rough sleepers move into luxury flats: Labour would buy 8,000 homes and let councils 'take over' empty private properties if it wins power

Jeremy Corbyn today vowed to buy 8,000 homes and create to new powers for councils to take over 'deliberately' empty luxury flats to end rough sleeping.
The Labour leader said the country needed 'social priorities' that placed homeless people above the right for foreign investors to buy and sell property off plan.
Mr Corbyn insisted Labour would intervene on the housing market in a 'number of ways' to help social tenants, private renters and first time buyers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5321691/Jeremy-Corbyn-vows-private-homes.html

Attached: doom-corbyn.jpg (615.35 KB, 2400x1499)

William Butler
William Butler

Have some comfy, lads.

twitter.com/PilgrimageTrust/media

Attached: Beneath-the-Hornbeams.jpg (340.19 KB, 1200x868)
Attached: Canterbury-pilgrims.jpg (243.84 KB, 1200x799)
Attached: Dawn-over-Elham,-on-the-Old-Way-to-Canterbury.jpg (23.29 KB, 1024x536)
Attached: pilgrim-oak.jpg (83.21 KB, 640x426)
Attached: pilgrim-path.jpg (262.21 KB, 1200x748)

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

So you don't like pub gardens then?

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Oh God that's perfect, the rich twats will finally be forced to embrace the diversity.

Brody Green
Brody Green

a pub garden isn't part of a pub

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

wtf i'm a #corbyssar now

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Stilll drinking outside even if it's the pub garden which you disagree on is it not?

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

london is literally going to turn into caracas within months of the Labour victory lmao not even memiing

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

outside can have a different meaning that simply being "out in the open"

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

tfw no pilgrim gf

Attached: DIdvk-TXoAEWz0T.jpg (211.01 KB, 1024x661)

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

actually giving homes to the local homeless, not just the foreigners
RED SURGE

Attached: jeremy-corbyn-boxer.jpg (46.21 KB, 674x400)

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

'out in the open'

Now I see what you mean.

sips pina colada on a hill

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

most homeless in London are foreigners

Asher Green
Asher Green

lad its just going to be turdskinned bangladeshis seizing the condominimums of Arab sheiks whitey wont get a slice of the pie.

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

all the ones I've seen have been English
gave the lads a pound or two as foreign scum ignore them

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Rich investors sell up their property before the 2020 election.
Labour WINS

This is a precursor to how London becomes Beruit 2.0 commie boogaloo

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Even better, let the rich enjoy the filth of their niggercattle squatting in their homes.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

but he's black, lad
warhol discovered him, lad
he made political art directed against whitey, lad

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

Most homeless in London are homeless for a good reason tbh. You really shouldn't give them any money.

More often than not they've been chucked out of charitable accommodation for being degenerate drug addicts/alcoholics.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

there isnt any point in corbyn accelerationism while the tory party still exists tbh

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

Taking peoples property rights away tends to be a good way to piss people off.

Carter White
Carter White

what ever keeps them living tbh lad

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

Especially wealthy russians and arabs who have enough clout to start a social shitstorm in the capital.

Attached: tfw.gif (498.58 KB, 500x341)

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Exactly as I said lad

I've met a good few lads on the streets who have had nothing but misfortune lead them to where they are, I've bought them food and a pint when I can.
Many homeless are drug-addled scum though, and then you've the droves of Romanians on London streets. I can't go one lunch break in Central without seeing at least half a dozen homeless people and/or tents.

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

would also give non-UK citizens who are "living legally in Wales" a vote
As if there were any doubt that they were utterly devoted to the destruction of this precious remnant of an ancient native people.

Attached: just-runner.jpg (135.12 KB, 1525x871)

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

this synchronised giving of foreigners the vote through devolution is very suspicious

this is why federalism is utter shit its a way to divide power and cement the march through the institutions with nothing to do with the local traditions of those places

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

Part of the problem is that there is too little political engagement on the devolved levels, which is assisted by a media focused on centralised matters. The lack of a spotlight on devolved politics allows this sort of thing to slip through unnoticed.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

daily thot post

Attached: Bluestacks-2018-01-28-13-29-38.png (931.44 KB, 552x981)

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

taking a picture of you posing with a camera with the lens cap on
This doesn't show "I like photography", it just shows "I have a camera"
fkn thots smh

Attached: DK7kQs7VoAA9kDq.jpg (39.52 KB, 746x378)

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

her face is so long

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

Who's this science denying cuck?

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

They are leaving us little in the way of choice. Every time I try to theorise a way to fix the issues diplomatically and peacefully they pull more of this nonsense.

Attached: sharpened-spoon.jpg (85.34 KB, 540x405)
Attached: rope.jpg (129.2 KB, 1200x878)

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

It'll all just continue until things become too uncomfortable to prop up feminine delusions.

It's obvious gerymandering by labour - as is literally always the case in Wales. Why do you think they're always arsing around with the constituencies? Literally what possible argument can people make in favour of 16 year olds voting, when we're constantly being reminded of how infantile post boomer generations are (as if the boomers weren't themselves)? It could not be more obvious that it's a matter of young people being utterly ignorant, and far more likely to being exposed only to leftwing indoctrination.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

what even is the point

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

I'm glad diplomacy is off the table. They deserve violent retribution. What they are doing has no precedent in human history. The traitors and their jewish owners are the most horrendous caste of "men" to have ever enjoyed power and influence in any society on earth, at any time.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

They voted for devolution and they got it.

It's not our fault the celtic nations have completely centred their national identities around not being English.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (266.41 KB, 512x303)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.8 MB, 1300x956)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (478.37 KB, 634x497)

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

I'll get her to Neigh as I punch her in the back of the head

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

They don't deserve any better than the noose.

> _ _ _ _ _

Attached: rope-(1).jpg (70.54 KB, 800x448)

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

No Celtic nation has ever been successful

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Brittany was tbh, until France Frenched it.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

What about America?

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

But the English are a Celtic people, smh

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Attached: 1435798923078.jpg (135.53 KB, 569x422)

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

the english are a solar people lad

Attached: William-Blake-Albion-Rose.jpg (41.76 KB, 450x543)

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Attached: 3366695510c10c3ac3e15645b299b24f4e3ba3ff3de68e4fe8ce9c5fb02d7a4b.png (383.64 KB, 640x640)

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

reminder that a very small minority of britons are actually anglo-saxon english and that most are celts larping as germanic

Attached: gaulish-slap.png (1 MB, 1064x882)

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Apathy won the day in Wales as far as devolution is concerned. They only just won the vote, when basically no one who disagreed with it/didn't care bothered to turn out. I would say a lot of the things the devolved governments do seem to be more about 'out-English-ing' the English (particularly in Scotland). It's about pretending the English are still imperialist scum bags and opressors (yaddayaddayadda), and selling out more robustly to globalism (as if that's even possible).

The one thing that keeps me going (as a Welshman), is the knowledge that basically no one relates to the political class or their intentions. Nationalist feeling is far more prevalent here than in England. A lot of us can see what's happened in England, and have a sense of Britain having been sold down the river.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

Aren't we actually Basques larping as Celts larping as Anglo-Saxons?

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

t. blonde blue eyed germanic "celt"

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Celts are a memi. They never existed.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

the dorset race were the original inhabitants of britain

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

blue eyes are necessarily Germanic
t. jerrycuck

'Celt' basically just refers to a culture. People use it to mean British islanders, though. Briton would probably be more apt. Or Altantic Coast Europeans.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

only according to r*mans

and I acknowledge it

technically britons only belong the celtic cultural group, our genetic makeup is original hunter gatherer

Attached: somerpepe-manurejak.png (169.55 KB, 1000x500)

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Britons
Brythons
Brythonic

Attached: brythonopepes.png (128.25 KB, 3292x950)
Attached: brythonopepes2shite.png (120.22 KB, 3148x1566)

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Honestly though, Celt is pretty much just a language group tbh

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Good pepes lad

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

t. 50%

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

And pots and pans and jewellery etc. Although I'm under the impression that even that is up for debate - fairly sure similar artifacts from before the celtic period have been discovered. I think the druids predated the celts.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

58% lad

The celts didn't invent those things lad

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

there are physical differences between celts, nords and germanics though

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

the druids predated the entropic-cooling of what would become the universe lad

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

some misnamed DON'T pepes and misc

Attached: AUGH.png (29.36 KB, 300x250)
Attached: bedtea.png (31.81 KB, 480x400)
Attached: comfy1.png (79.2 KB, 255x255)
Attached: deadpepe1.png (30.73 KB, 865x466)

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

I meant their style. The La Tene culture and all of that.

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Attached: 158.png (93.03 KB, 600x507)

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Such a feverish nationalist sentiment that the Welsh voted to stay in the EU by a higher margin than the ultracucked English.

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

our hat based space program was able to transcend the previous universe and enter into the beginning of this one

Attached: druidhats.png (9.77 KB, 472x415)
Attached: DRUIDHATS2.png (15.85 KB, 536x271)

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Not quite, if anything I'd say the Celts originated from the same group as the Germanics but evolved into their own group over time. So although they are different from the Germanics, they haven't fallen far from the tree so to speak, or vice versa

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (303.5 KB, 542x800)

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

guy next door is singing again
ffs

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

slightly higher
having suffered far less of its bullshit
having received far more of its bennies
Also:
implying political votes are a proper reflection of the atmosphere, mores and attitudes of a people
The English are objectively more afraid of saying/even thinking things beyond the remit of political correctness.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

56% posting is over 100 years old

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (314.51 KB, 656x437)

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Neighbour banging on the wall while I'm trying to have a nice comfy sing
ffs

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

30-50% of the DNA in Yorkshire is Anglo-Saxon.

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

based tories
yankification
absolutely cancerous tbh

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

This tbh. God is a druid.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

Is that a amateur knock up? Why would anyone want to keep Gove around?

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

You mean in your efforts to find a study and a piece of data to support your jerrycucking, the best you could come up with is at most half of the dna in one county being Germanic.

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

Amazing

Attached: 845fe458f2bbc53382a0cf9973f53f202b0416c5465badff842804b2c8dbf847.png (58.91 KB, 275x249)

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Also:
quoting Mosley

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

larp

Justin Young
Justin Young

Why would anyone want to keep Gove around?
Environazism

Attached: Ray-Mears-canoes-through-hell.webm (3.65 MB, 1280x720)

Nathan King
Nathan King

You clearly have no understanding of our history or the genetic ancestry of the British isles. May I direct you towards my bumhole which you can lick thoroughly you thicko mong?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (175.3 KB, 800x331)

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

fuggin saved

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Attached: murrca103.png (358.3 KB, 698x379)

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

*20% of Wales votes for the Green party: taffy edition*

Based

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (129.34 KB, 451x515)

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

potatowog LARPing as a kraut
This is a new one on me.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

tfw nationalism isn't allowed so we have to make do with civicism

Attached: upset-welshfrog.png (23.75 KB, 659x446)

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

That's where a lot of early english settlers came from, from what I've read. I worked with a ginger once and she went on about my people enslaving hers and I didn't know wtf she was talking about.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Whatever, lad. I know that when I observe the English, I am affronted by a lot more politically correct thinking.

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

The absolute state of taffs smh

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

and the yank arrives to join the jerrycucking
Jesus wept.

Levi Green
Levi Green

I worked with a ginger once and she went on about my people enslaving hers and I didn't know wtf she was talking about

Attached: a-barage-of-farage.jpg (40.64 KB, 326x374)

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Watch this video and educate yourself brainlet. Run your fingers through your hair and check for kinks because your intelligence level is equal to that of one of those little negro pygmies from the Congo.

Yorkshire is great it's a right brutalist urban hellscape shithole in any major city now though.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

This jerryLARPers youtube video is evidence enough for me!

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

Does anyone here think that the mongrel country of Brazil was an experiment to see how the world should look through the eyes of the jew?

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

South Yorks has most of the poz. North is better and hence more expensive.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Sort of. Then again, it will not be possible to sustain it, even in its current shitty state, without a majority white west to prop it up.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Yorkshire literally founded by viking settlers
"Let me tell you about my celtic ancestry"
kek

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

A lot of towns were settled by foreigners though, doesn't mean they left a lot of genes.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

It's truly horrific and yet the left doesn't see it, albeit try to ignore as much of it as possible.

Just been going through some liveleak vids and it is literally lawless. I shudder to think of what Europe will look like in 50 years.

Attached: sharply-dressed-brazilian.webm (1.88 MB, 480x640)

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

Chance of Brexit ruining the current party set up?

Conservatives split, Tory Brexiteers unite under Mogg + Farage in a new nationalist conservative party. Other conservatives like May + Hammond form Europhile moderates.

Labour fractures, new communist (or extreme socialist party) party forms under McDonnell + Corby. A lot of the labour lot move to the new Europhile moderates party, as well as the majority of Lib Dems.

Then have a nationalist conservative party, a europhile moderate party and a commy party.

If this happened tonight, and an election were held. Who do you think would win?

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

fuck off norseman

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Conservatives split, Tory Brexiteers unite under Mogg + Farage

come on now lad

Attached: joeII.png (117.35 KB, 216x232)

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

I shudder to think of what Europe will look like in 50 years.
It's not just Europe, it's the entire world. What's going to happen when it comes down to 1 billion chinks against 2 billion muslims against 4 billion blacks?

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

DO you ever look at your porn collection of yesteryear and find it very peculiar?

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

It would be something akin to Warhammer 40,000

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

porn collection

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

never understood why people have a porn collection or porn saved on their computer

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Mogg + Farage
nationalist
No (You)s for you

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

Not necessarily on their computer.

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

storage has been cheap for years and full disk encryption means noone else can stumble across it

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

It never will. As I pointed out above (with the Brazil example), it's the resourcefulness and altruism of white men that is keeping the world afloat, and allowing such ridiculous numbers of subhumans to be sustained. The moment we either become too weak to do so - or too angry - they're all fucked. Triple fucked in fact.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

Muh DNA
Not very civic lads

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

the future isnt mysterious tbh we've seen it in most of South America and in Greece. Western European states will face huge instability as they have to slowly dismantle the welfare states keeping their populace sedated to pay for a dysgenic population. Communists like Corbyn will be bankrolled by big business to distract the public with easy narratives and more debt-fueled spending eventually seeing a Greek style situation where the country basically becomes a coloney of International Finance.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

Have horror film prosthetics gone too far?

Attached: 1517130790777[1].webm (887.94 KB, 1920x1080)

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

Can't wait tbh

Attached: 2c2c551e16302e0fb7a2cb25f5f1d3ada957b8ec4041ed94fda5609e13eb8aa9.png (799.13 KB, 630x630)

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Don't think he's actually from here tbh

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

It's basically a 'gg' situation. Eternal hell.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

nothing is inevitable. And if we get that scenario its entirely unsustainable. The Cycle of Civilisations will go on, something will replace the West. It wont be China, it wont be Russia it will be just as unprecedented as Western civilisation was to the world of Antiquity.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

tbh South America is likely the best placed for a revival of civilisation. It's fertile, recourse rich and remains irrelevant in international affairs, despite feeding half of us for the past century
For all the memmies, it's actually pretty peaceful (if a bit corrupt) and it gets by.
Unironically it'll be nations like Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Ecuador etc that'll remain safe havens whilst Europe burns to a crisp.

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (216.49 KB, 460x261)

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

I can always count on your content when the blackpill starts to fade.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

falling for the blackpill

Attached: whitepill.jpg (84.16 KB, 601x665)

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

Mexico
safe haven

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

archive.fo/c2Hl4

Attached: 1459233388616-1.png (157.72 KB, 274x389)

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Bald lad with a morally dressed qt brunette is no blackpill tbf

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Central American country
South America

Attached: argentina.png (1.44 MB, 1608x456)

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Highly doubtful. The country is only 240 years old. It gets it's lows and it's highs but every so often something happens and it pushes the ball forward. It's only black pilling cause your not looking at your own problems tbh.

Attached: John-Wayne-Rooster-Cogburn.jpg (74.38 KB, 386x557)

Aiden James
Aiden James

Mexico is like garden of Eden and they fuck it up

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

invoking ancestral spirits watching ongoing events and showing approval or disapproval
Is this compatible with Christianity?

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

I'd feel safer in Mexico than any European country at the moment.
Unless you're involved with drugs what do you have to fear? Plus Spanish is such an easily language for us to pick up.

Meanwhile go to literally any European nation and you're immediately risking your life. When is the next terror attack going to happen? Are you safe going to the theatre? What if a muslim decides to shoot it up. Is it safe even going to a transtation?
Unironically, we'll be begging the spics to let us in when shit genuinely hits the fan.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Unless you're involved with drugs what do you have to fear?

Getting shot?

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

lmao you fucking retard

John Allen
John Allen

whitey is able to commit genocide just by existing near other races
not the master race

Attached: native-americans.jpg (3.44 MB, 3036x2333)

Hunter White
Hunter White

Why should we have to beg? Why not just travel across the planet and demand that they let us in or else they won't survive?

Attached: Open-or-die.jpg (80.5 KB, 800x420)

John Taylor
John Taylor

Depends where you live. Not much risk of terrorism and ethnic barbarism outside of the big cities and obvious places.

Camden White
Camden White

Jesus Christ lad you're killing me here.

Attached: e3977fb6baeb2960b4b4a557c91f2840e72f7e68db2728cc602c142de782e436-(1).png (766.85 KB, 957x917)

Caleb White
Caleb White

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/28/my-desperate-bid-to-match-boris-johnson-colossal-lies-stewart-lee
Jacob Tree-Frog

BTFO

Attached: StewartLee.jpg (59.46 KB, 1280x720)

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

He should get a pat hat

Attached: mfw-the-ukips.jpg (14.49 KB, 480x360)

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Intimidated yet, Nazis?

Attached: Chrischan-vs-Nazi-tree.webm (12.89 MB, 1280x720)

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Attached: pathat.jpg (4.85 KB, 255x255)

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

the epitome of their comedic ability is weak name-calling

Attached: HITCHENS-HEAD-SHAKE.gif (3.28 MB, 480x270)

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Is this what society comes down to?

Attached: not-an-argument.jpeg (40.03 KB, 567x565)

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Based

Attached: BIG-CHRISTINA.jpg (594.61 KB, 3000x1754)

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

literally no arguments
Mexico is at least three times the size of literally any single European nation with an absurdly low population density.
It's resource rich, industrious and performing well.
Were it not for our own stupid greed it wouldn't be plagued by drug cartels either, but that'll quickly end when our own nations are burning to the ground.

By contrast, horrific terror attacks in which tens of people die and hundreds are injured on a regular basis is becoming commonplace in Europe, so much so that we're unfazed by it. If I go to a shopping centre or a big public place or nice day out somewhere I'm risking becoming the next victim of the endless jihad.
Honestly, the spics are doing better than us at preserving the normality of life.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (959.42 KB, 1329x855)

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

mexico is much better
kidnapped by cartels because they think you're a rich white man
when they realise you're poor they just kill you and put it on liveleak
Based tbh.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Going Underground: Akala on mainstream media’s coverage of the Baltimore riots

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Fuck off you spice cunt, Europe is nowhere near as bad as your shithole.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

spicey bwoii

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

muh (((shopping))) and public events

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

(1)

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Racially and economically segregated ghettos

I wonder why

Colton King
Colton King

This is a good book

Attached: undervol.jpg (409.41 KB, 648x1000)

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Wops don't get (you)'s

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

royal rumble today lads

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Attached: soy-(2).jpg (41.71 KB, 560x750)

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Uncanny.

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

tbf I've got a whole folder of lasses posing in their knickers, not sure whether that's actual porn though smh

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

if you find it arousing then it is

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

Deathwatch 56% mod when?

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Mexico obviously wouldn't be my first choice, but it's just a good example of how traditionally irrelevant/benign nations will become the safe havens imo.
Patagonia would be prime. Literally at on the edge of the world, fertile, vast and peaceful.
I doubt there's a single muslim in Tierra Del Fuego or the Chillean Andes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (417.51 KB, 829x669)

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

The what riots?

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

spice cunt

Attached: 1516403435445.jpg (279.49 KB, 1150x862)

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

It's weird really, I think they're attractive and I like looking at them, but I don't get that aroused and I don't fap to them been doing nofap for a year or so I guess it's like those calendars you get smh

Ahhh meant Space Hulk fucking hell

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Is London too rich to be interesting?

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

Because da wipipo force them to live there smh

Wasn't Argentina one of the richest countries in the world at the start of the 20th century?

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Eyyyy ehjsay cahm to MehHHHHicjo isch safe uno gringõ u bring de money and we give you de cane sugar çõćã çõľã

Buh reelleee is safe mang is got all dose resourrcceees and shit esse jus bring de money whait maygn

Hunter James
Hunter James

Who are you quoting

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

The black funded state terror group funded by democrats to kill law enforcement while the media portrayed them as victims. Was possibly the worst and fake propaganda I have ever seen. Getting ghetto blacks to read scripts is almost impossible.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

Spice cunts

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

cane sugar coca cola
I thought we didn't use HFCS in the UK so it's not much of a draw

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

The tourism and immigration brochures of spicetown lad mind your own fucking business.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Sounds spicy, is there convincing evidence that this is the case?
The only thing I think of when I hear Baltimore is the Fuck You Baltimore video tbh

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

UNA VELA JAJAJA

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

When blacks get together as a mob, they act out burning down their own stuff and trying to get the mob to blame it on the police. It's literally out of a communist playbook to attack the 1st line of defense within a once civil society.

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

It's really embarrassing how liberals fawn over mediocre niggers like Akala just because they're capable of stringing a semi-coherent sentence together.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

So attractive London is as a destination. It'so interesting.

Attached: 3201722214438792395063.jpg (106.3 KB, 840x560)
Attached: article-2023554-0D5B368300000578-695-964x590.jpg (145.89 KB, 964x590)
Attached: image.jpg (32.73 KB, 456x281)
Attached: MW-FI742-terror-20170323050603-ZH.jpg (115.15 KB, 890x501)
Attached: 14901969014116.jpg (103.28 KB, 1024x643)

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

the bigotry of low expectations
smh the liberals really are racists

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

burning down their own stuff and trying to get the mob to blame it on the police
What, claim that the police burned stuff down? They want people to believe the police are armed with flamethrowers or molotovs?

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

that last picture
lel wut?

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

Pro immigration lefties throwing their own under the bus.

Part & parcel m9

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

London is like a DOOM level at this point.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

That's where the media came in to cover their backs. They edited the riot so badly that it was tilted to make it look like the cops were the bad guys.

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

only safe and beautiful place on haiti is in the ocean since niggers can't swim

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (369.36 KB, 613x619)

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

were the London riots a psyop in order to test the malleability of wogs and general underclass via social media?

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

London and Manchester so quickly memory holed unlike Grenfell

William Perry
William Perry

Attached: t-(3).jpg (73.54 KB, 640x640)

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

HUGE NEWS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (128.76 KB, 367x330)

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

What's so bad about corn other than the fact that yanks are over-reliant on it?

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

Maybe mummy kicking me out won't be so bad

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Haiti is beautiful
a mile off the coast from my private yacht

does he mean house
or gulag?

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Islam in Argentina is represented by one of Latin America's largest Muslim minorities. Although accurate statistics on religion are not available (because the national census does not solicit religious data) the actual size of Argentina's Muslim community is estimated around 1% of the total population (400,000 to 500,000 members) according to the International Religious Freedom Report 2010.[1] The Pew Research Centre estimates about 1,000,000 Muslims in Argentina in the year 2010.[2] The Association of Religion Data Archives however approximates that 1.9% of the population profess Islam as their faith.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

based corbyn based fag bible

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

The Romanians next door are having a BBQ and playing foreign music

Attached: Charliechuck4.jpg (5.78 KB, 480x360)

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

imagine living near foreigners

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

why am i wagecucking so i can get a loan for a house when I can just vote labour, lads?

corbyn will literally tax the bankers the bonuses and give us all free money

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

a country whose inhabitants dug up all the plants
beautiful

Attached: gun-anime.jpg (105.76 KB, 599x348)

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

At least they are not indulging in their vore fetish

Attached: 1514830359959.png (1.53 MB, 1505x754)

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

free money, free house and NHS will rain down from heaven upon us
all a Labour government away

John Cox
John Cox

They did that? Why, lad?

a country where the martial art is machete fencing since that's what they used to butcher the white people there

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

*steals your hub caps*

Attached: 3f322ed4125f8c0b1289ab0f6dccd4cc723e7eef0495d962388a29a789611af6.png (52.17 KB, 645x729)

John Perry
John Perry

WE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (444.61 KB, 540x811)

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

vore fetish

Is that legit for Romanians. Communism really fucked up their heads if that's true.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Will he also open the borders and make world peace and get rid of work forever and ever and make harry potter real?

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

They hate plants because wipipo eat them

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

remember to keep toilet deodorizers in your pockets when walking past cinemas 14th of Feb then

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

just when i think the tide might be turning and Corbyn is flashing his power level (EU/protectionist macroeconomics etc), he goes and fucks it up with his mongy social policies.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

These people can't make it in private rental paid by government, let's give them all houses

Attached: thelads.png (125.34 KB, 733x464)

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Films like this makes the chip on their shoulder much bigger.
A spike in violent crime is inevitable.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

based dysgenics

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

special treat for the ladies and cucks on St Valentines day

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

A spike in violent crime is inevitable
and another ridiculous defense for a rape trial to be accepted by a lefty judge

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

I'm not sure if it's confirmed if he actually is

Attached: 1514148681337.jpg (264.62 KB, 1015x514)

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Reminder that these daft fucks think it's real.

Attached: blapipo-black-panther-(1).jpg (66.92 KB, 726x744)
Attached: blapipo-black-panther-(3).jpg (54.65 KB, 536x898)
Attached: blapipo-black-panther-(2).jpg (112.28 KB, 990x970)

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Let the niggers have their LARP moment. It's a rare sight to see great comedy write itself.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

*gives them some credit*
Are you sure they aren't satire?

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

twitter.com/FrankenFert
twitter.com/deathbyliberals
You tell me, lad.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

tbf they are yanks
most yanks still think we're ruled by a King in some sort of feudal/modern syncreticism

is isnt
they arent capable of satire

Ian Long
Ian Long

the leaf roofs are so silly

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

find a flaw

Attached: the-only-path.png (1021.03 KB, 1565x1051)

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

anonym.to?http://culture.affinitymagazine.us/the-black-panther-trailer-shows-what-africa-would-have-been-if-white-people-didnt-destroy-it/

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

brain cancer

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

pandering to this identity politics on both sides of the argument
what a foreign, American concept tbh.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

They're so fucking stupid.

Attached: 11fc.jpg (14.95 KB, 354x360)

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Attached: pepe-speechless.jpg (99.95 KB, 1278x1181)

Carson Long
Carson Long

I reckon this film will be a flop tbh.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Great reviews though

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Great thread here if you haven't seen it lad. Basically a video of a wog getting triggered by the fact black hair products are locked up to avoid theft while white ones aren't. Replies are full of black people actually agreeing with the fact they steal loads.

twitter.com/auntieog_/status/955901842097131520

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (51.24 KB, 483x389)

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

That settles it, must be a 10/10

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Comments are golden though

Attached: Screenshot-20180128-161503.jpg (196.19 KB, 1294x651)

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

Of course it will lad, these diversity films never work out well, just look at Disney's more recent ones that no-one bloody remembers.
The wogs will have some form of chimpout one way or another.

Yeah lad reviews always speak honestly don't they.

Attached: tlj.mp4 (613.17 KB, 512x314)

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

Superhero films are money in the bank though.
Even bad ones all of them make money

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

wtf is that
milkdrinker

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (639.17 KB, 581x465)

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Reminder Trump is doing good things and you shouldn't bully him. His latest amnesty offer was not intended to be accepted and has been rejected.

And now we have hilarious videos of illegal immigrants begging their leadership to accept, yet their leadership know they can't.

Attached: mel-gibson-9310680-1-402.jpg (155.94 KB, 1200x1200)

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

What is she evolving in to lads?

Attached: [email protected],159,662,982-UX402-UY596.-SX233-CR0,0,233,345-AL-.jpg (26.95 KB, 233x345)

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

And now we have hilarious videos of illegal immigrants begging their leadership to accept

Any links?

Attached: nige-somewhat-pleased.jpg (38.47 KB, 296x407)

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

She must legitimately be on testosterone supplements and injections now

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

(((Film Reviews)))

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Finally some whitepills.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

A fucking toblerone

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

This tbh. Marvel have a magical ability to take characters no one cares about (see GOTG, Ant Man, Doctor Strange) and turn them into at least half a billion dollars, usually much more. It's not certain that Black Panther's going to be a success but it's very very doubtful that it won't be tbh.

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

the moon face from that film Baron von Munchausen

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

His latest amnesty offer
What was it?
I don't watch the news at all any more. I didn't even know about the government shutdown until this week

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

primordial salt
expires next year

normies will pay for this

Attached: DUkE2tjVQAAJs-G.jpg (106.13 KB, 960x960)

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Don't be jealous that you'll never have that chiseled hyper masculine physic.

Ayden King
Ayden King

She's a male to female tranny. Apparently she's had ribs removed to make her figure appear more feminine.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

I don't think salt can expire tbh, I reckon it was put on for some form of legal arse covering.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Tbh

Attached: 313491-the-emoji-movie-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg (20.56 KB, 230x345)

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

fuck
an uncanny resemblance tbh

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

250m year old salt
expires next year

Attached: korma.PNG (13.78 KB, 830x287)

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

or they could mean the preservatives they've added to the salt expire next year tbh

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

Can't find it, it was mentioned on the latest FTN episode. They were some squatemalans shouting at Marco Rubio about how even though he's "white presenting" he's "one of us" and needs to help them kek.

This one is an oldie but a goldie from a while ago.

I have offered DACA a wonderful deal, including a doubling in the number of recipients & a twelve year pathway to citizenship, for two reasons: (1) Because the Republicans want to fix a long time terrible problem. (2) To show that Democrats do not want to solve DACA, only use it!

He offered to legalise 1.8 million, but as you can see in vid related they want "All 11 million!" and they also value keeping the current immigration policy in place rather than legalising a few brown people short term.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Retards

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

Why would you need to add preservatives to salt, it is a preservative isn't it?

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

tbh i think she is just a chick that has testosterone injections for medical reasons
that beefy clit

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

preservatives added to the salt

Attached: i-don't-get-it.jpg (14.79 KB, 307x462)

Adrian James
Adrian James

they're probably added during the extraction process
who knows what goes in what tbh
they say its pure sodium chloride then whys it pink?

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Himalayan salt is pink.

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

There are people ITT who don't know Chloe Grace Moretz is being BOGPILLED
Wew.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

No idea, I know little about chemistry but it seems like a staple of "natural" salt to have pink granules for some reason.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

kek, hadn't seen that clip, delicious.

Attached: mosdrink.png (287.71 KB, 479x470)

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

Lads it's trickery designed to sell rubbish to mongs.
They'll be selling tubs for a tenner and these halfwits will be buying it by the dozen.

Attached: 1442840344340.jpg (88.37 KB, 1280x720)

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

He offered to legalise 1.8 million, but as you can see in vid related they want "All 11 million!"
Reminiscent of Hitler's attempts at resettling the Jews tbh

Attached: Trump-is-just-like-Hitler.jpg (36.26 KB, 640x511)

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

keek

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

anglos aren't hunnic

Attached: Hunglo.png (9.76 KB, 218x215)

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

i see

theres numerous reasons apparently after a quick google

I know I just like playing devils advocate
get the noggin jogging

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

what is bogpilled

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

We aren't swarthy enough.

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

shit memi

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

I have no idea who most of the people in this are
I spotted Nancy Pelosi but idiot know who anyone else is meant to be

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Lads… pretty sure this is bannable

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

throw the homo gays in a bog related probably

Saxons and Angles fled to England away from the Hunnic hordes lad
Before they arrived and made the germans swarthy

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

After all the times I defended you you fat fuck you throw me to the wolves like this

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

He's Welsh lad, you should know better.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Stupid pointless shit that only exists due to clever marketing and cucks with excess disposable income.

Soytoys tbh

Attached: soytoy.jpg (172.72 KB, 1280x640)

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

WARNING WARNING ILLEGAL memmies

Attached: [aggressive-honking].png (150.51 KB, 407x387)
Attached: 38ada15a24b639ea0d43fd93055c11bdff3b2a5f6bdbbcc983a36c2b63d89898.jpg (77.62 KB, 768x605)
Attached: 077011ca2e246911e4d70026df969ad4f18ac11e0e8d749c73b84a09e6a67324.jpg (98.9 KB, 838x477)

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

What the fuck is this.

Attached: 1443799744763.jpg (102.62 KB, 569x802)

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

you wouldnt know lad because you can only buy them with husband points

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Trusting an (((Anglo))) LARPing as a (((Welshman)))
Lesson learned.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Exactly what was described in the greentext or for something more concise soyboy origami.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Nintendos latest junk. Cardboard cutouts that you assemble into a gaming device. $80

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

celebrities have got so strange looking lately, it's hard to find them attractive nowadays

Attached: nintchdbpict000379589999-e1516580715260.jpg (169.2 KB, 960x1440)

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

smh, lad, it was a warning. I did not call for you to be banned. The mods don't want people to know about the bogs.

keek. ginnie too. Smh the spammer spammer her to get her banned and the big bully mods fell for it

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

They aren't illegal they're just shit. We even have a blubber harris banner.

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

Attached: Untitled-image.jpg (85.5 KB, 680x510)

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

shes just being edgy because she went to yank land for money and bent over for fat old kikes

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Many of them really do look like trannies.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

Turning landfills into cash. Radiation is a hell of a drug.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

He got what he deserved.
He trusted a Welshman.

Attached: Welshed.png (23.49 KB, 425x273)

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

What will we do with John Oliver when the yanks finally send him back?

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Did she get Shiksa'd?

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Make him fight roid niggers in a pit

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Refuse him entry or send him to the Gaza strip.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

Nintendo has found a way to sell cardboard to morons
Fucking genius.

Attached: 058.jpg (109.79 KB, 682x600)

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

the worst fate of all
send him to scotland

Yes
shortly after the love actually movie i think

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

Attached: alien-women.jpg (394.42 KB, 977x1261)

Easton Green
Easton Green

Attached: cardboard-commando.jpg (415.63 KB, 1000x750)

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Keira Knightly is a "type" now.
American producers just cast variations of her when they want an "English beauty"

Attached: daisy-ridley-rey-star-wars-15.jpg (101.29 KB, 662x983)
Attached: felicity-jones-gettyimages-464235324-1600jpg.jpg (279.98 KB, 1200x1200)

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

I want him to fight Louis Theroux to the death, that way I won't ever get them mixed up again.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

I always get her and Rachel Weiss mixed up tbh

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

They all look dead inside. Must've been the nobbing they get from the semites.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Haha stupid cunt

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Fucking hell.

Attached: 6223.gif (2.75 MB, 384x372)

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

Not surprising really.

Attached: 7c05.jpg (206.57 KB, 1600x1422)

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

even outside of that movie she looks like a xenomorph
eurgh

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

hahahaha

Attached: bcfb9110c437b2bdbc8effb73fbe47ee.jpg (61.54 KB, 564x750)

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

I don't have it in me to be mad at those cheeky nipps for this

Attached: spurdo-spardre.png (25.11 KB, 200x225)

Noah Green
Noah Green

*gets spooked*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (270.88 KB, 500x241)

Adam Young
Adam Young

The latest tactic by the nips to sell $80 cardboard cutouts must've left the kikes gobsmacked.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

kinda funny really
Nintendos original products were playing cards and love hotels
now its cardboard toys for soyboys

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

The nips have been able to outdo the kikes at their own game.

Attached: j-(66).png (298.54 KB, 499x641)

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Attached: DTiKlAAVQAEd4Hh.jpeg (19.77 KB, 590x350)

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

*Comes to America*

There's a thread on /v/ about it.

Even they think it's shit.

Attached: labo-ammunition.jpg (60.54 KB, 528x371)

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Welsh dragon overcome by the indefatigable Roman war elephant (54 AD)

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

*blocks your path*

Attached: dz8zWjD.mp4 (2.32 MB, 720x540)

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Well yeah, anyone with more than a bit of fluff between their ears would realise it's bollocks.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Even they
Why would you expect /v/ to not find it shit?

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

/v/ thinks everything is shit lad.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Maybe I judged them too harshly. Haven't followed vidya for some years.

Attached: 1f178b39552c7a2217f4ae19d1c0c423c05c8d1e27de3b6bf00b26ff8b5e997b.jpg (48.83 KB, 768x1024)

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

/v/ is basically /b/ at this point lad

Attached: v.jpg (88.73 KB, 540x925)

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

You're not wrong.

Attached: backpack-cuck.png (56.97 KB, 580x580)
Attached: Lego-fetish-1.png (139.84 KB, 480x603)

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

/tv/'s a lot more akin to /b/ tbh, /v/ at least actually talks about vidya.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

sang Oh Susanna with my guitar at the top of my lungs since my landlord is moving me out for foreign students
now my voice is fucked

Attached: b29fe5600e514bf3052802eeb3b1e82e3eca54c7a6684834c1742f244864d01f.png (238.96 KB, 590x568)

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

/v/ at least actually talks about vidya.
tfw stayed up to shitpost at that nintendo direct
it turned out it was just cardboard
More than a boy could ever ask for, a company dropping a shitpost.

Attached: mastapeice.png (271.07 KB, 400x400)

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

You like foreigners, why couldn't they just live with you? smh

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

when your chris chan folder is right next to your christ chan folder
want a pic of a cute girl
hundreds of pic of chris instead

Attached: 90ff9c198a5b5eab44ec388c696c90c8c0ac0ad953e09a777f63b8e91aa7d7f3.png (58.77 KB, 409x513)

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

no women actually believe this
no women believe anything tbh

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

What the fuck is that flag?

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

They don't want to live with us, which is fair enough. I wouldn't want to live with poos.
Lots of Indians come here to get British tickets since it looks far better than an Indian ticket.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

tranny flag

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

cocklopper pride lad

Attached: trannyflag.jpg (40.26 KB, 800x418)

Nathan James
Nathan James

trannies have a flag
top kek tbh

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

I miss him already

Attached: John-Rees-Evans.jpg (124.17 KB, 1407x919)

William Lopez
William Lopez

Get them while you can, lads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (95.34 KB, 617x804)

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Attached: burner.PNG (42.53 KB, 1010x472)

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

Fag flags

They should only have one flag, and one only

The french flag

Attached: viva-la-France.jpg (7.85 KB, 283x300)

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

tfw unending despair

Attached: Bluestacks-2018-01-28-13-33-07.png (923.07 KB, 552x981)

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

Why do you inflict this on us?

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

tfw I looked up the Nork flag, the Thai flag and some others trying to figure out what it was
it wasn't even a real flag
rooo

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

You should see the shit I get.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

What do you think about people who support brexit, but for hard left wing reasons, rather than your own reasons?

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

tbqh I'd make one just so I can stare into the void, but I'm too stubborn to take pictures of myself.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

At least they aren't deluded about what it is

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Attached: AYYYY.jpg (229.98 KB, 907x850)
Attached: Charliechuck5.jpg (9.98 KB, 480x360)

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Chinnese
huge fucking chin
pottery

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

question
do U like anime?

Attached: 1509428881715.gif (879.32 KB, 500x290)

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

(1 desu)

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

Melbourne
"multicultural" just means "islamic"

Attached: ada5715o5ic01-1.jpg (33.98 KB, 483x341)

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

I know kek

I bet getting a blowy off her feels like being rescued by a Dolphin.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

Attached: 146834.gif (1.22 MB, 276x298)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

only wholesome ones

Attached: 3-gatsu.jpg (159.29 KB, 1920x1080)

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

Any rich people here? I want to punch you.

Attached: 170730-oconnor-lousiana-governor-huey-long-gfwrl1.jpg (1.44 MB, 2560x2595)

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

anime is a good sauce of reaction pic/gifs/webms but a terrible storytelling medium. its primary role is to act as a ironic parody vector

Attached: Kiss-X-CIA-OP.webm (6.95 MB, 800x450)

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

huey schlong did nothing wrong

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

Lol Aussie girls love titting around, can't be real

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

what counts as rich nowadays?

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Rewatching Logh atm and thoroughly enjoying it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.32 MB, 1488x854)

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

Alcohol shouldn't be allowed because of the risk of broken glass. Dogs shouldn't because they shit.

Pork should always be allowed. Whether bikinis should or should not is up for a debate, it's thottery v.s. miring thots in the designated location.

Which brings a question to mind- how are the beaches in Britain? Is the water always cold, or is it always raining? Or are there nice spots? Nice beaches here in New England in the summertime.
If Scotland weren't part of Britain then it would just be 'there' like Ireland or any Eastern European country other than Russia.
What's going to happen when it comes down to 1 billion chinks against 2 billion muslims against 4 billion blacks?
Morelike 250 million Eastern Europeans and 200 million Japs v.s. 1 billion chinks v.s. 2 billion moslems they'd exterminate the jews v.s. 4 billion blacks.

I honestly think the Slavs would win that arrangement. Chinks and Arabs are utterly incompetent at warfare. Poos and trap-gooks would probably align with Russia and Japan, since they're surrounded by the Moslems and Chinks.

Xavier King
Xavier King

Attached: Son-4f08e9-1880281.jpg (175.55 KB, 780x780)

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

Absolute madman.

Let's say owning $4m plus

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (186.46 KB, 850x400)

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Beaches around Britain and Ireland are amazing tbf

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

remember a time when being worth a million was wealthy

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

if you had a million in the bank could you live comfortably for the rest of your life just on the interest?

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

'Ow do

Attached: 48AC6F0600000578-0-image-a-23-1517156707757.jpg (48.06 KB, 313x239)

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

No

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

there are people who have a million who don't consider themselves rich

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Nope.

Interest rates on savings are virtually fuck all.

£5m and you'll be alright I'd say.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

if you had a million in the bank could you live comfortably for the rest of your life just on the interest?
depends how old you are and how much you spend. tbh you probably wouldn't just leave it in the bank.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

bank
No, but if you knew where to invest it you could

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Current interest rates are roughly 2%

2% of a million is £20,000pa (shit money)

2% of 5 million is £100,000pa (Executive lifestyle)

tbh

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

steineeeeerrrrrrr

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Deano's got a mate with a cheeky business proposition

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

""Mate what if- mate- it's snapchat- but also like tinder mate"

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

tfw shit money is still more than you earn a year

Attached: 805a3bab91c483c3cb5319df95455b301fe4012b0a86e55706853dd11c2690f9.png (11.79 KB, 489x423)

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

I hope I win the national lottery so I can start the Zig Forums commune.

ywn pull up to a gated neoclassical estate secluded within the English countryside then travel through torchlight catacombs to reach a massive underground cavern retrofitted as a bar
everyone turns and chants "I NEVER SEEN THE LIKE SINCE I BEEN BORN" at the new arrival

Attached: Pepe-8.png (344.36 KB, 640x616)

John Long
John Long

Selling overpriced cardboard toys to manchildren?

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (69.39 KB, 698x232)

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

iktfb

You could probably afford a bit of land but you wouldn't have much left over for the rest of the dream.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

m8, the lottery is the tax on stupid people

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

if you can't waste £2 a week on a lottery ticket you're a pleb tbh

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

avg burger has 2x the wealth of the avg Europoor

but 1 Europoor has 30x the wealth of an African

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

India superpower by 2020

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (133.75 KB, 705x453)

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

tfw wood masterrace

Attached: ss.jpg (178.24 KB, 595x396)

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Good lad

Five years with a £20k wage and about £15k in savings would get you a really nice house where I live tbh

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

If you have < 100000 USD net assets you're below average and a let down

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

Funny how that little speck of land called Israel is in the red, but only because of donations.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

that you lad?

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

Are any of us going to be able to buy a house lads?

Lucas White
Lucas White

yeah i'll never win, but if I did I would make a two hour compilation of me sat at the computer throwing money at the camera and shouting "WAKEY WAKEY WAGECUCK ITS TIME FOR TOIL" at the camera while laughing hysterically

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

where I live
But you'd need to live next to huns smh.

Attached: kingsmill.png (464.4 KB, 1096x616)

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Attached: 90f473329e134f26482a415d107f9ff755d34953fac9e40fbbb6281ede58a20e.png (34.99 KB, 924x560)

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

Poortugal
Ukraine is Africa-tier
tbh even showing the average of a country's average is no good, at least break them down by region.

Sorry mum

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

In a few years tbh. But it's really a struggle to find anything that's freehold, decent and in a non-diverse area close to my workplace.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

I've set up the thread for the game I'm in the process of making points choices for starting characters

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

wtf is that pic real

icp sing about killing bigots
smh theyll never be the based redneck underclass to commit butlerian jihad on the zog machine s m h

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

Good one lad

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

So Sargoy and Anglin are going to debate on Baked Alaska's channel soon. How do you think that'll go?

Attached: Sargon-no-beard.jpeg (97.73 KB, 1032x630)

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

That's what car bombs are for lad

Just move to Louisiana and buy a rural mansion for £10,000 tbh

Attached: hand-over-the-shix-countiesh-kiddo.jpg (168.05 KB, 1000x667)

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Belarus and Ukraine are literally poorer than Mexico, Brazil, Morocco, Turkey, India, the Philippines, and Papua New Guinea.
No wonder he wears it. The growth pattern for his soul patch is fucking disgusting though, why does it connect to the beard like that? He should separate it.

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

I will redistribute houses and wealth to my loyal followers after our rampaging militia conquers large swathes of England in the great collapse.

Attached: Pepe-01.png (163.03 KB, 476x304)

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

£2 * 52 weeks a year = £104
best part of a years gym membership, or
multiple years worth of a vpn service, or
52 bakewell tarts, or
1 (maybe 2) decent hard drives
all pissed away on the numbers game

that would be a pretty good irl shitpost tbh. make sure you have a cryptocuck wojak pic in the background

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

will we ever escape the toil lads?

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

London braced for UK's biggest ever protest: Trump opponents say more than one million could descend on capital as MPs and celebrities call for huge demonstration and donations

Celebrities, politicians and activists are hoping to put on the biggest protest in British history when US president Donald Trump visits the country later this year.
A Facebook group promising 'the most incredible protest in our history' has already been created, with over 20,000 so far signing up to attend.
It comes after President Trump and Theresa May ordered officials to hammer out plans for a trip as the duo put on an extraordinary show of unity at the Davos conference on Thursday.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5321539/Trump-opponents-pledge-Britains-biggest-protest.html

MUH FEE FEES

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Sargoy and Anglin are going to debate

Sounds headache inducing tbh, could only make it like 90 minutes into the Spencer one.

Attached: 1f3aa4715aee39f795e71a91e5008b0490f0ff9f85ad1502dd6db7005952f948.jpg (63.54 KB, 1195x646)

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

sort of

Attached: mid-20s-mans-life-choices.jpg (36.55 KB, 632x417)

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Attached: 48AC819000000578-5321539-image-m-55-1517157955346.jpg (26.21 KB, 306x452)

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

So based

Attached: yank10.jpg (13.61 KB, 253x255)

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Attached: 1494560103885.jpg (107.94 KB, 720x720)

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

Can't stand that kikes face.

It needs crushing in a bench vice.

Attached: 65.jpg (63.56 KB, 338x450)

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

I think it'll be funny. Anglin acts like a gud boi who dindu nuffins in debates. I think it'll frustrate Sargon because he sees Anglin as the easiest person to dismiss on the basis of "You're a bad guy that says mean things" but we'll see.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Lamb roast then apple and blackberry crumble tbh lads

Attached: de588ca457e166f2c10f3ab606881ee798343713da5cb41a620cb1b6d4308dd4.jpg (257.86 KB, 490x671)

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

The most incredible protest in our history was when 17.4 million people votes against our nation being a vassal of the German Empire tbh

Attached: 5ef4b.jpg (66.65 KB, 1140x768)

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

After the 'day of rage' turned out to be bugger all I'm not holding my breath tbh

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

homemade thin pizza with olives, chorizo and LOCAL cheddar tbh

Attached: pepegiorno.png (73.15 KB, 475x382)

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Will there be a protest for fans of qomald blompfe like myself?

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

I listened to Anglin with Cantwell the other week, was a good podcast. I think he'll probably surprise Sargoy & his audience.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

I'd still rather be a Ukrainian or Beluarusean than any of those though.

there's a FaceApp for beards
top kek

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

still can't get over the whole
fucking underage SEAmonkeys with daddy's money
thing that surrounds Anglin tbh

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

hope some of them take their activism too far and end up getting shot

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

pizza

Attached: hummin.jpeg (15.43 KB, 350x260)

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

More than a million
Be amazed if there's more than ten thousand tbh. What's the date?

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Rolls out the red carpet for Saudi monarchs and Chinese dignatories regardless of human rights abuses
Gets '0' protesters.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

I bought a flat worth £60k with a £10k deposit on a 10 year mortgage.
I sold it 5 years later for £90k (it was a fix up job), still owing £27k on the mortgage. That give me bout £60k as a deposit on a £210k house.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Anglin is funny but I don't think he should do debates tbh. He should just stick with shitposting.

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Reminder that 3 fresh paywall Hydewars eps on are on Jewtube.

Haven't listened to those yet. Just been scrolling through his gab profile and saw that the debate with Sargon is happening.

It's obviously not super accurate since you can see in pic 1 that Sargon's chin is not that receded. It is amusing though.

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

Fucking kek at how they chose the most unflattering photo of Mary Beard they could find.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

nu-sam is kind of shit tbh, his advice is kind of shitty too

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

And the reality will be vid related.

Attached: remain-eu.mp4 (3.01 MB, 720x1280)
Attached: remoan.mp4 (450.2 KB, 180x320)

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Maybe. Even he says he's not a good debater so it'll be interesting to find out why he has accepted the debate. He made Sargon look stupid with a video response regarding Rotherham a few years ago.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Reminder that 3 fresh paywall Hydewars eps on are on Jewtube.
I don't really like him since I found out he had sex with some weird really young i think underage girl who was mentally ill and obsessed with MDE, and the leaked texts make him seem like an exploitative person.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

sam seems like a bully too tbh

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

No date has been settled yet.
But it most likely be in the summertime.

thesun.co.uk/news/2909108/donald-trump-state-visit-cancelled-2018-uk-britain/

tbh, if this is the reception he should get, he should either A/ Not announce his visit and turn up incognito or B/ come to the uk when the weather is fucking bleak just to see the protesters freeze in the rain.

Attached: cunt-tbh.jpg (24.24 KB, 634x258)

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

Someone make a new bread

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

I'll do it. Nobody else make one.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

no you

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

makes me like him more tbh
the weak should fear the strong

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

Those alleged texts came about when Sam fucked with Bronies during their peak autism. I have no reason to believe they are real. Anyone can make screencaps of anything. Also the fact that nothing similar to that has come out in all of these years makes it more suspicious. If Sam is so deranged than why has he not been caught doing anything else like that?

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

FRESH

Robert Price
Robert Price

are those vids hidden or something?

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

Don't tempt me lad

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

The Pansexual one looks like it could easily be a genuine South American country flag