In which Washingtonions should consider networking

Primaries are approaching, a senatorial seat is up for grabs. Having done nothing more than read the pamphlet, Joey Gibson seems the solid Zig Forums choice ("Gun Free zones are a complete travesty to the constitution") … but that probably means no one else will vote for him.

How do you decide who to vote for? How do you convince your neighbors? Or, who's the best moderate choice we can all agree on just to get him in?

If other states don't want to start their own thread somewhere, this can just devolve into a politics discussion but the WA-natives know we narrowly avoided capacity bans and several democratic candidates mention the "need" to victim-shame ala "gun storage" laws that criminalize the gun owner with varying severity depending on how big a crime the thief gets away with before he gets plastered or caught.

Attached: th.jpg (300x200, 11.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?Cite=9.41
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many WAfags are here? I haven't even been paying attention tbh. Got the voter pamphlet in the mail though. The way Pierce and King are gerymandered, the Senate seats are a lost cause.

I'm here. I just don't care anymore, though. I'll vote, but it doesn't matter to me who wins or what gets passed anymore, because I'm not going to comply regardless. If 5-0 want to get buck about that, I'll fight, probably die, and then I don't have to worry about any of this bullshit anymore.

Attached: hip hop for real niggas.jpg (1024x973, 115.59K)

East WAfag. I know there's at least 4 of us on here. just turned 18 this year so any tips on candidates to put my vote towards would be appreciated.

Not Cantwell. There might be worse choices, but even GoodSpaceGuy won't quite be as dangerous as the incumbent.

Joey G looks good, Mike Luke looks tolerable, I like Charlie Jackson's rant on spending – but so many of these listed candidates have, like, one issue and I can't tell how well rounded they are for the myriad problems the other washington will throw at them.

I'm from the I-5 corridor, so don't know what locals you're looking at out there. Don't set anything on fire; the traintrack maintenance cars are sufficient for making sure the world will burn.

Also, welcome to the world of dying for Israel! Have you built yourself an AR yet?

Built my first AR in March. Poverty Pony lower with a Wolf A1 16" upper. I've had a WASR10 since I was 15, I'd say I'm decent with small arms.
A lot of good ole boys around here. Leftist faggots run the schools and a lot of the 'art' programs here, but they are in no considerable numbers.
Have yet to register, ought to do that soon.

You in Spokompton?

same user

Another WAfag here, around I-5 corridor as well. Haven't had any time to look at any of the candidates, can someone give me a quick n dirty rundown?

Day of the quake to wipe Seattle off the map when

Unironically this guy

Attached: disgui.jpg (2223x2061, 1008.83K)

Attached: 84e327f667194fa62dc8ac43f1c2eea0af4decd450ba300e9ef745072a22eea4.jpg (691x625, 146.82K)

But he hates Israel in the most sanitized lefty way possible you'd better start supporting this based shitskin leftist or I will post happy merchant at you

It's gonna be a radical leftist no matter what. I have zero hope. Keith Swank looks like a legit good choice though.

Soon fellow Washingtonian! I look forward to my land becoming beachfront property at the expense of the yuppy and the granola!

The problem is that the moment he gets elected he magically forgets about kikes and starts funding muslim rape gangs of preteen white girls. Look at Saddiq Khan.

I'm not seriously going to vote for him.

I'm not hating on you, do what you think is smart, just saying what it's like from my experience.

We had similar/same situations here in Canada but you probably don't know about them. The party selected a Sikh for minister of defense, thinking he would devote himself to fighting the influence of islam. Instead we found out that Sikhs hate hindus not muslims, and are in fact friendly with muslims. Also he changed our facial grooming standards to permit beards, which means if it comes to a gas attack our entire military will die.

In your place I would move out. There is nothing you can do to improve your situation short of breaking the law.

To be fair, America exists because enough able-bodied men of sound mind decided to do this.
Not sure we have a high enough percentage of men of sound mind. Even if we include the wimmin-folk.

Attached: NeverBeenThereBut.jpg (236x237, 17.85K)

Not Spocaine. More of the Wenatchee area. Around there.
nice try, officer

You live in a good part of the state.
Here's the best kept secret of Washington:
Everyone with a gun is a partisan.
Those who live in the liberal strongholds are triple so.

I can't wait till a small woman defends her home and children from multiple assailants with extraordinarily "illegal" firearms.
SHALL NOT BE IMPAIRED

Am I retarded today or are you saying all WA gun owners are commies?

It's weird thinking that most of washington outside of olympia and seattle are right wing gun owners. I used to live in tumwater and everyone either was a hardcore redneck with a gun or honest folks wanted what was best for their state. I have learned to hate olympia with a passion stronger than the one I have for seattle. I moved from Olympia area to seattle area around 4 years ago and recently went to olympia on a trip to portland. Every single block there was at least 3-5 homeless people and needles everywhere. Sure like 4 years ago there were homeless people but not even close to that many. Seattle has like half of olympia's homeless despite it being fucking Seattle.

Which law do you talk of?

The entirety of:
apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?Cite=9.41
If the faggots want to outlaw or restrict arms in the state of Washington, they must first amend the state constitution.

A short list would be unregistered firearm transfers, requirement to register handgun purchases, concealed carry permits, laws prohibiting or restricting the ownership of NFA listed items, open carry law that forces you to carry long guns unloaded, outlawing arms such as blades over 3", switchblades, knuckles, trench knives, etc.
All are unlawful as per: SECTION 24 RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.

There have been numerous attempts at suing the state over I-594, but judges throw them out because "if you have enough money to purchase the firearm, you have enough money to pay the FFL holder for the transfer paperwork.

Look up the definition of "partisan".
The destruction of language leads you to believe that partisan applies only to commies.

If I wasn't a dunce when writing this, I would have noticed
This qualifier essentially eliminates the ability for a PMC to operate within the state, as they purchase their weapons through NFA trusts and similar legal structures.
This also eliminates the ability for private citizens to purchase NFA listed firearms using an NFA trust.

And guess who provides armed security for several public transportation systems in WA?
Wackenhut.

I think the problem with the constitutional statute for washington in section 24, is the idea of bearing arms in defense of yourself.
I will admit our knife laws are fucking retarded to the max. I got a butterfly knife but since it technically has a little latch on it it is 100% legal since it is unable to open from gravity.
Under the wording you have no right to obtain the arms to defend yourself under the section. The wording is honestly very poor in general.

I think the problem with the constitutional statute for washington in section 24, is the idea of bearing arms in defense of yourself.
Under the wording you have no right to obtain the arms to defend yourself under the section. The wording is honestly very poor in general.

I will admit our knife laws are fucking retarded to the max. I got a butterfly knife but since it technically has a little latch on it it is 100% legal since it is unable to open from gravity.

Reformated it correctly. numlock must not have been on so it got scrambled.

How are you supposed to defend yourself with arms if you cannot obtain arms?
The process of defending yourself with arms is therefore "impaired", which is unconstitutional at the state level.

If you combine the wording of the state's constitution with the union's constitution: "shall not be infringed", the intent is obvious.
Kikes have twisted the law in such a way that obtaining arms has not been "impaired" because all you have to do is get a better job and apply for a special license, etc.

And I forgot about the gravity and inertia knife restrictions.

As a fellow WAfag, I want you all to understand one thing. Tell everyone about I-1639 and how terrible it is. Telling everyone you can will only help us. Because otherwise low info voters are just going to see the blurb for the Initiative and approve it. You need to explain to them in detail how this law would completely fuck over people who just want to live their lives and will do nothing to protect children.

If this shit get's passed…well I'll see you all in Idaho when we're buying our rifles.

is that going to be on the ballot? It wasn't in the pamphlet I just got…

Anyway, yeah. We don't want victim-shaming laws for crying out loud.

N/M I just figured it out. The pamphlet is for the primaries; the actual mid-term election will have 1639.

I'll talk to people around here.

I've been mentioning it to everyone I run into
So far so good, I know there is a section where it states a $20 fee that goes towards cops
I'm gonna fire up police brutality videos and start spreading them on Twitter with I-1639 attached to them