Brit/pol/ #2099: Ships Edition

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

PART AND PARCEL
westmonster.com/teenager-pointed-gun-at-police-officers-head-in-london-1/

Nigel Farage 'plotting Ukip comeback in secret talks with party chief'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320781/Nigel-Farage-plotting-Ukip-comeback.html

London braced for UK's biggest ever protest: Trump opponents say more than one million could descend on capital as MPs and celebrities call for huge demonstration and donations
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5321539/Trump-opponents-pledge-Britains-biggest-protest.html

Tory Government REJECTS Petition for a Free Speech Act
breitbart.com/london/2018/01/28/tory-government-rejects-petition-free-speech-act/

MPs forced to attend consent classes and stop drinking at work after Pestminster sex scandal
thesun.co.uk/news/5443785/mps-forced-to-attend-consent-classes-and-stop-drinking-at-work-after-pestminster-sex-scandal/

Votes at 16: Wales voting reforms see voting age lowered
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-42848685

'Look at them wrong and they'll punch you' - The town held to ransom by feral yobs as young as 10
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/look-wrong-theyll-punch-you-14214104

Wealthy Bitcoin trader known as ‘Goldiath’ and his family in hiding after masked robbers held them at gunpoint in village home
thesun.co.uk/news/5444048/bitcoin-trader-goldiath-family-robbers-gunpoint-hiding/

Churchill-inspired café attacked by left-wingers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5323519/amp/Winston-Churchill-inspired-Blighty-cafe-stormed.html

European Queens Waged More Wars Than Kings
thecut.com/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html

Attached: 1280px-HMS-Bounty-II.jpg (227.59 KB, 1280x1024)
Attached: HMS-Surprise-overall.jpg (90.18 KB, 700x748)
Attached: ClipboardImage-5.png (237.41 KB, 300x398)
Attached: Tall-ships,-Belfast-Lough-2009-(10)---geograph.org.uk---1447997-1.jpg (66.5 KB, 640x435)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5322883/Woman-gives-birth-triplets-despite-pill.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5324365/Terror-attack-survivors-launch-group-lobby-Government.html
anonym.to?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-42857424
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5321703/Woman-reveals-bought-home-20.html
forces.net/news/money-well-spent-more-ps1-billion-armed-forces-recruitment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reservoirs_in_England_and_Wales_by_volume
apply.army.mod.uk/army-career-centre-finder
theguardian.com/stage/2018/jan/29/it-was-unbearable-tim-minchin-on-life-under-trump-and-the-collapse-of-his-100m-movie
twitter.com/BrexitCentral/status/957977513430577152
countryliving.co.uk/homes-interiors/property/news/a2969/linga-west-shetland-island-for-sale/
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/957633873369845760
liberalismismoralsyphilisblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/29/monogamous-marriage/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5322013/amp/Judge-furious-jail-hit-run-driver.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0cq23n6sMPZ
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/957995464913190912
metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/cry-space-menopausal-female-officers-introduced-police-force-7268617/
hooktube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw
youtube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw
ibblaw.co.uk/insights/blog/church-england-lays-claim-minerals-under-private-land
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&lc=z22hvbryrvqafvms3acdp430a44prtvccam4cq3tqk1w03c010c
youtu.be/ysxv9XF_hCE?t=1h3m17s
theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/29/how-to-start-paying-off-southern-europes-debts
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5324605/Driver-mounted-pavement-killed-three-teenagers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackletter#England
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5324253/Youthquake-general-election-myth-academics-claim.html

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

h

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Only £700/week
'cor what a bargain

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Attached: h.gif (7.41 KB, 50x50)

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF WHITE PEOPLE, AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN
Beth Morton, 26, from Essex, (left, right) had her hesitations about starting a family when she found out she was pregnant with triplets, but now says it was the best decision she has made. Now, after beating odds of 25,000-to-one to give birth to non-identical triplets (left image, from left to right) Ralphie, Lola and Archie, Miss Morton, 26, says she couldn't be happier with her ready-made family. The triplets were born in June, all weighing 4.5lb, when Miss Morton was 35 weeks pregnant. 'They all arrived safely … which was such a relief,' she said.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5322883/Woman-gives-birth-triplets-despite-pill.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (251.83 KB, 306x506)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (478.42 KB, 634x438)

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Essex

best county tbh

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

not married
not a single mother either
I suppose that's ok

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

best women, no doubt

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.39 MB, 1600x1044)

Jason Long
Jason Long

Trump protest
Can't wait tbh. The biggest protest to date was the 2016 Chicago rally he had to cancel due to massive crowds of welfare niggers blocking the doors and entrances.

Attached: cdtobckueaez4sp.jpg (51.49 KB, 640x361)

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

where is the counter-demo lads

Josiah James
Josiah James

What did she die for?
Terror attack survivors including MP Jo Cox's widower and the brother of ISIS hostage beheaded on camera David Haines launch new group to lobby the Government
Survivors of terrorist atrocities are launching a new group to lobby the Government on counter-terror policies and improved support for victims.
The Survivors Against Terror group was founded by survivors and bereaved relatives of victims of Islamist bombings, IRA attacks and far-right extremist murders committed on British soil and elsewhere.
Brendan Cox, the widower of murdered Labour MP Jo Cox, and Mike Haines, whose brother David was beheaded on camera after being held captive by Islamic State in Syria, are among the founders.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5324365/Terror-attack-survivors-launch-group-lobby-Government.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (543.99 KB, 634x424)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (543.99 KB, 634x424)

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Londonistan

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.7 MB, 1280x960)

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Children, thought to be as young as 10 or 11, have smashed windows and intimidated residents and businesses. They have set fire to bins and pushed them into shops - and vandalised cars and homes.
The thugs, residents say, walk around ‘thinking they’re untouchable’.
What is this? Anyone who hasn't spent their entire adolescence injecting hydrolised soy protein directly into their veins should be able to beat up a 10-year-old. Remind 'em why they have milk teeth and they'll change their tune.

Attached: bully-not-so-tough.jpg (34.55 KB, 490x539)

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

but now says it was the best decision she has made
meanwhile

Attached: 20180129-102701.png (1.15 MB, 650x1392)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

anonym.to?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-42857424

"Banksy, love him or hate him, has international prestige and he'd gifted the city with his art. I could not just sit back and not try to help.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

They have set fire to bins
NOT THE BINS

Attached: joe2.png (1.45 MB, 1344x656)

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

need a gf?
why not a gf with assets?
Jennie Crockart, from Gloucestershire
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5321703/Woman-reveals-bought-home-20.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (461.79 KB, 634x435)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (527.89 KB, 634x634)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (432.96 KB, 634x422)

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

cocktart

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

"Why would someone do that? What was the reason," he said.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

More Than £1 Billion On Armed Forces Recruitment
forces.net/news/money-well-spent-more-ps1-billion-armed-forces-recruitment
More than £1 billion has been spent on recruitment in the armed forces in just a few years, new figures reveal, prompting demands from MPs for urgent changes.
The Ministry of Defence (MoD) spending includes £752 million on a contract with Capita - £54 million more than was planned at this stage of the contract.
It comes amid widespread vacancies across the armed forces and repeated failures to hit recruitment targets.
The MoD said it was operating in a highly competitive job market and all spending was scrutinised.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

she made it so therefore every other young person can too
hate this boomer mentality smh

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

They've gone to a better place, lad.

Maybe they'd have better luck at recruiting if they targeted people who want to be soldiers or if the armed forces was anything except a honeypot intended to trap any good lads with the will to fight and then force them to sit through several years of diversity training.

Attached: white-bins-in-h'wheat-fields.png (1.66 MB, 1380x1028)

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

don't allow certain people who want to join
allow tranny freaks
raise standards too high[but lower them for special people]

tbh they are utter morons who only have themselves to blame that there aren't enough recruits

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

should have used paint stripper

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

ONE
BILLION
POUNDS

Attached: -20180129-103722.JPG (159.44 KB, 1078x1321)
Attached: Screenshot-20180129-103639.png (872.71 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: Screenshot-20180129-103652.png (1.11 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: Screenshot-20180129-103644.png (939.74 KB, 1920x1080)

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

that's like 150 quid for each man woman and child in the country

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

I'd probably be more motivated to join up if they just handed me £150 than told me it's ok to be a gay muslim in Her Majesty's Armed Forces tbh

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

£150 each to allahuackbah and muh diversity on adverts.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

They literally spend a billion to discourage the only demographic that has a sense of duty

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

It would have cost less to post a simple leaflet through each household's door, and would have attracted far more attention and far less criticism.

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Money well spent.

Attached: j.gif (10.73 KB, 501x504)

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Attached: poison.png (52.66 KB, 207x243)
Attached: resevoir.jpg (20.5 KB, 390x260)

Kevin James
Kevin James

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reservoirs_in_England_and_Wales_by_volume

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

yanks

Attached: IMG-20180129-110048.jpg (273.02 KB, 1500x1000)
Attached: IMG-20180129-110010.jpg (121.89 KB, 1024x689)
Attached: IMG-20180129-110022.jpg (136.24 KB, 1024x689)
Attached: IMG-20180129-110032.jpg (141.49 KB, 1029x686)
Attached: IMG-20180129-110038.jpg (158.6 KB, 1024x763)

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Attached: 3a87cfea5e24f40455887e355c57dc1a2f6a19ca6f5c8db1152b78753082707f.png (180.07 KB, 656x437)

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

wtf am I looking at?

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

the chad fat vs
the virgin healthy

Attached: g-fit.jpg (36.05 KB, 460x333)

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

*loads up darkest hour*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (647.92 KB, 1280x1153)

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Reasons why people join the military:
shoot guns
banter with the lads
defend your home from invasion
drive a tank or fly a plane or something
blow shit up
be a man
impress the ladies
jump-start a career in politics
What you can do in the military:
put things up your bum
start crying when someone shouts at you and get them court martialled
do nothing while the government invites the invaders in en masse
defend the CIA's opium fields
keep israel's neighbours perpetually destabilised
start hormone replacement therapy
probably still impress a bunch of slags but not as many because masculinity has become unfashionable
join the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

Attached: IMG-20180129-111344.jpg (159.44 KB, 1078x1321)
Attached: -20180129-111254.JPG (158.25 KB, 1079x1285)
Attached: -20180129-111238.JPG (193.17 KB, 1080x1283)

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Joining the army used to be a kind of escape for the working class lads. Now you're just joining the LMGSMGSLRSA80LGBTRANSBICURIOUS COMMUNITY.

Attached: Gruber.jpg (184.39 KB, 1537x1053)

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Why do you want to join the army lad?
to express my emotions, sir
to keep my faith, sir
to fave my kryptonitewtf?, sir
to have my voice heard, sir
to get emotional support, sir
to be listened to, sir
to put things up my bum, sir

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

thats the most depressing thing about all this. its just another one of the very few areas where working class britons can rise with dignity trashed.

hopefully this incites all the old squaddies to leave en masse and join nationalist satire societies

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

It should be a way for even the most impoverished of lads to train physically, learn discipline, to find brotherhood, and to mature. It should be an equaliser, for a man to rise above poverty, to find his way in the world, and make something of himself.

Instead it's about fucking feelings. Women threw a strop due to not being allowed in, kept screaming until they were allowed in, and it has then led to decay.
What an absolute joke.

Attached: Bounty-Sinking-2012.jpg (122.79 KB, 1024x576)

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

No idea where this shit came from with the Army feels like it came out of nowhere, I left the service in 2015 and there wasn't even a suggestion of things getting this bad. Racist and sexist banter was part and parcel of Army life.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Maybe I'm just confusing the boards for real life but I sense we reached a point where literally nobody even believes this shit about feminism and racial equality anymore and thats precisely why its being pushed so savagely right now.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

boomers believe it

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (354.91 KB, 634x476)

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

akchyualee you're wrong about that lad, did you not see the pictures I took from their protest rally?

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

you will never live in a world where the percussion cap was never invented

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Still going to join the military despite your criticisms, I think the modern poz is superficial virtue signalling that doesn't really get to the average person.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

get put on trial in your 70s for so called war crimes

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

boomers in a non-yank memi sense dont really have sophisticated political beliefs. They just think we're all rich now and this kind of stuff is pawlitical correctness gone mad!!! but dont do jack shit about it because thats fascism which is evil because the television told them so.

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

gets court-martialed for not sucking off your commanding officer during parade

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

no, repost them
i don't know, my gf talks with boomers a lot and they all praise diversity and LGBTQP degeneracy

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

I wouldn't get to confident in the normalfags just yet tbh lad

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

If you want to do it then go for it lad, you'll get good training, learn decent skills, and meet top lads. Just don't be surprised when you get sacked due to budget cuts and you not being diverse enough.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

whats strange is the boomers (eg Baddiel) who support this, are the ones in the 80s and 90s who were in support of obscenities, blasphemy and anything-goes in their own broadcasting.

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

soon essex will have an army of mutant mockneys to retake london

Attached: 1498412755618.gif (1.92 MB, 300x225)

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

(((Baddiel)))
His mother, Sarah, who died in 2014,[3] was a five months old refugee child when she was brought to the United Kingdom in 1939 by her parents after escaping from Nazi Germany, where her father, Ernst, had been stripped of his assets.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

If you're going to join up my first piece of advice is join a trade and not the infantry, however if you are trying to avoid the poz, infantry might be the right place to be. If you are going to join the infantry make it the Fusiliers, those lads were the best lads I ever got attached to.

Fusilier Sergeant giving a talk a primary school.
Kid asks him, why is the feather in your hat red?
Well I'm glad you asked, it's to remind us of something.
What's that?
Well our hackle used to be all white but then after a great victory against the French in the Napoleonic war the Fusiliers all dipped their hackles in the blood of the French so we'd never forget our strength.
Wow, that's amazzzing. I hate the French too

Good times.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

What did you do, lad?

Joshua White
Joshua White

tfw your dad has always wanted you to follow in his footsteps and join the military but respected your right to find your own way in life so he never actually outright said what he wanted you to do but would always hint at it whenever you were at a crossroads in life and lacked direction
tfw you seriously considered it on many different occasions but the timing was never right, had other commitments already, etc.
tfw you currently want to join and there's nothing stopping you from joining but the military has turned into an underfunded joke that is forbidden from performing its main purpose and you'll probably spend more time being lectured on how to not offend brown people than you'll spend shooting at them
tfw in any scenario short of a coup the military will only unfuck itself if the government decides to go full police state and crack down on any citizens who don't like the way the country's going
tfw if you do fight in a big war against a real country you're not only going to get steamrolled but you won't even be the good guys

Attached: born-to-feel-wojak.png (109.63 KB, 428x500)

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

school trip walking through the park
only one white kid in the group

Attached: d14.jpeg (8.36 KB, 289x225)

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Attached: 9ac1e371727c0fab8391723ded25159c2f729c1c7da4c5cbfc4cd48b6f21d19a.jpg (172.17 KB, 641x728)

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

More good lads in the military is a good thing, no?

Angel James
Angel James

yeah it is. dont take the blackpill

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

I was an Armourer in the REME, mostly involved attaching missiles to helicopters but spent a couple of years with a few different infantry regiments doing small arms.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Honestly I think it might just the public face, I can't believe it's got like that this quickly, go to your local recruiting office tell them you're thinking of joining up and want to do a 'day in the life' weekend and they'll be able to sort you out with a weekend with a regiment. You'll get an idea of what it's like, the lads will include you in the banter and you'll probably get bullied but it'll be good and you'll know if it truly is pozzed or not, just ask the lads they put you with.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

tbh as soon as you sign up it doesn't matter any more if you're a good lad or a good goy. Once you're in, you surrender your right to decide your own course of action to your leaders, and they aren't good lads. You can avoid the poz, get some discipline and training, and form some lasting bonds and get a real sense of camaraderie, but in the end the best you can hope for is to spend your career doing nothing, because the other options are fighting more pointless wars in the middle-east to create more refugees, paying the price if our leaders push the "evil russia" memi too far, or pointing your gun at disgruntled citizens when things really start to kick off. I'd really like to be wrong about this, but I'm just not seeing it.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

good luck finding an army recruitment office

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

tbh

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Wouldnt you rather be the man behind the gun ordered to shoot civvies, so you can turn the gun on the people who are ordering you to shoot civvies? We need men like us in the military otherwise it's just the braindead and pozwogs who'll do things good lads wont do.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

paying the price if our leaders push the "evil russia" memi too far
I'm reading about the Crimean War right now.

British Empire
2,755 killed in action
1,847 died of wounds
17,580 died of disease
18,280 wounded

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

There's one in every large town and multiple in the big cities, must be at least 150 odd.

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

Who gives a shit about pointless wars in the middle east? I don't care about brown people. 90%+ of the foreigners in our country are economic migrants, our foreign wars have nothing to do with it. We won't go to war with Russia and if by some miracle we do it will have such a catalysing effect on our society that it would destroy the current order, just as World War 1 turned out to be a godsend for Russian Communism.

This is a very good point as well.

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

when is that lad writing his article on us? hope he did'nt pussy out

Attached: based-na-and-gordon--kkkallmann--jahans-by-22st-db6lhl6.png.jpg (185.78 KB, 1021x783)

John Perez
John Perez

not anymore lad

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Still open:
Aberdeen
Aldershot
Bangor
Belfast
Birmingham
Bolton
Bournemouth
Bradford
Brighton
Bristol
Cambridge
Canterbury
Cardiff
Carlisle
Chatham
Chelmsford
Chester
Coleraine
Coventry
Crawley
Derby
Doncaster
Dundee
Edinburgh
Enniskillen
Exeter
Glasgow
Gloucester
Hereford
Hull
Inverness
Ipswich
Lancaster
Leeds
Leicester
Lincoln
Liverpool
Luton
Manchester
Middlesbrough
Milton Keynes
Newcastle upon Tyne
Northampton
Norwich
Nottingham
Oxford
Peterborough
Plymouth
Portadown
Portsmouth
Preston
Reading
Redruth
Salisbury
Sheffield
Shrewsbury
Southampton
Stockport
Stoke-on-Trent
SW1 - Victoria
Swansea
Swindon
Taunton
WC1 - London
Wolverhampton
Worcester
Wrexham
York

apply.army.mod.uk/army-career-centre-finder

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Well, I'll be glad if things aren't as pozzed as it looks like from the outside. I'm still not entirely comfortable with the idea of being at the beck and call of people who are pretty clearly dead-set on destroying this country and its people. I don't know.

You raise a good point tbh.

I don't care about the brown people, but every so often they manage to get one of ours, and for nothing. There's no reason to be there except to further the interests of the chosen people.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

tbh reading this place as a lefty is like reading the Necronomicon

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

mostly cities
most of a city's pop are middle class and foreigners

why is the army having recruitment problems???

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

One of the interesting things about 2016 Russia Hysteria was seeing how the regime would actually go about persuading people to fight for liberalism. The Armed Forces in both Britain and Yankistan basically depends on the naturally warlike but uneducated working class Anglos and Scots-Irish who are otherwise despised by the system and their numbers are dwindling because of it.

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

I think it might just the public face
It really is lad, when I went to the recruitment office the bloke there was a good lad with pride for his regiment, and lads I've met who are enlisted are always good lads.

Sounds comfy tbh, I'd want to join an infantry reg. if I were to reapply tbh, although most of the jobs they are looking for applicants for are logistics and comms.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

Who gives a shit about pointless wars in the middle east?
You'll be the one fighting in them lad

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

theguardian.com/stage/2018/jan/29/it-was-unbearable-tim-minchin-on-life-under-trump-and-the-collapse-of-his-100m-movie

This guy, holy shit he's cringeworthy, even the Graun commenters know it

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

becoming unironically baste again

Attached: miosogyny.png (48.24 KB, 885x315)

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

why does the armed forces only have recruitment offices in population hubs?
I'm sure a recruitment office in Two Bridges would work wonderfully.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

You'll be the one fighting in them lad
no he wont
remember if you're conscripted to fight for ZOG and not your country then just do what Achilles did
dress up as a woman and hide at your mums house

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

joining the army
not secretly raising your own troop of cavalry

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Where are you going to secretly hide tanks.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

inside the EU severance package

Ian Young
Ian Young

cavalry means tanks

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

Nige was on GMB

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

What do you think modern cavalry uses.

Genius.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

If I'm conscripted to fight for ZOG I'm going to play nice until I get a loaded weapon then I'm taking out as many officers as I can. My point is that if avoiding Zogwars is high on your list of priorities then voluntarily joining the British Army circa 2018 probably isn't a good idea

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

*was?

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

That is not cavalry, that is "Armoured". Are motorbikes tanks? Trucks? Horses? I'm not going to bother replying to you because you're so defensive and never want to admit being wrong

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

then I'm taking out as many officers as I can
why?
sounds like a commie thing
just take your weapon and storm parliament lad
cut the head off the snake not its tail

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

who is more likely to join the army

middle-class yuppies with jobs in the city

or

lads who cant find a job in small to large towns

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

That doesn't sound feasible

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Lad, nearly all of our cavalry regiments are armored regiments, the only one that isn't is the Household Cavalry.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

he's going to retake the country with motorbikes

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

my point is Cavalry doesn't necessarily mean A BIG TANK which is what SA thinks
once again SA shows his lack of military understanding

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

if a nigger with a van almost did it after you've had combat training you probably could

are you doubting the tactical advantages of Polish Biker Hussars?

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Don't bother lad.
"secret cavalry!"
"where will you hide the tanks in secret"
"ackshulee they used other armoured vehicles too haha checkmate"

Attached: DIQ-(2).jpg (194.96 KB, 1200x1175)

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Bikers armed with sarissas would be amazing.

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

tbh lads

Attached: a2a7c946baf6d3a4d1afcf52f06438b5ad2a3f154fa2470c6e767e4a975b437a.jpg (74.24 KB, 920x960)

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

DELETE THIS

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

Cavalry does not imply big tanks you moron, what's so hard to get? Cavalry does not have to be tanks. Why can't your little taig pea brain understand that? Why wont you ever admit to being wrong?

Angel Young
Angel Young

What's it like being an armourer? Would you recommend it? Tbh if I decide to actually sign up then that seems like the sort of thing I'd want to do. I've always had an interest in how guns work.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

>inb4 VLSposting

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

admit to being wrong
But I'm not wrong, I only said "where will you hide tanks", not "where will you hide tanks because cavalry only uses tanks and nothing else I know this stuff because my dad works at the army and he told me and he'll ban you if you disagree"
Your autism is hilarious.

Attached: c.jpg (14.29 KB, 243x355)

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

But why would I have to have tanks?
SA BTFO yet again, just like the time you were banned for tinderposting and changed IPs but you denied it so hard

John Parker
John Parker

its a dorshit spergs up the thread episode

Attached: Dorset-brings-a-girl-home.mp4 (2.56 MB, 640x360)

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

yes it does in a modern context

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

It's usually pretty heavy armour though, you've got 3 heavy cavalry regiments in full on battle tanks, 3 regiments in light tanks and 3 light cavalry regiments in armored patrol vehicles. It's a pretty accurate generalization for our Army.

James Walker
James Walker

but this is a traditionalist board

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

even mentioning it

Attached: 8a0259f46b34b827252c2a0431….png (673.66 KB, 737x541)

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

why would I have to have tanks?
Because why wouldn't you.

I could swear that he just waits for me to post something before repeatedly headbutting his keyboard.

Attached: s-(11).jpg (25.89 KB, 337x404)

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

cavalry arent traditional

the English are foot soldiers born and bred. our cavalry has always been AT BEST mediocre compared to rival empires

Attached: 1516309681291.jpg (152.36 KB, 1200x675)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

Because why wouldn't you.
because I don't want to die in a tin can melting at a thousand degrees tbh
I want to die slaying pakis with as sabre on horseback

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

Attached: Manchester1962.webm (11.16 MB, 480x360)

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

cavalry arent traditional
what kind of stupid comment is this
just because they weren't as good as other countries doesn't mean they didn't exist or weren't worth it smh lad

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Then just fucking say that you wanted that lad, rather than screeching. We were talking about the Army, in which the cavalry regiments are all part of the RAC.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

who needs cavalry
we figured out a way to train our men to put an arrow through a french knights visor at 500 yards
dont need cavalry when your arrows block out the sky

John Nelson
John Nelson

nah

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

What's it like being an armourer?

Pretty good tbh lad, if you were to join up I'd recommend it. Depending on who you're attached to your job can range from attaching a few millions quids worth of death to an Apache and wondering how many shitskins you've just sentenced to death to laughing at recruits in basic who you've told haven't returned all of their ammunition while they're running around the range looking for it while the drill sergeant gives them screaming at.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

I agree with dorset on this one. Just because modern cavalry is all armoured vehicles doesn't mean that's the only thing that can be cavalry. Soldiers mounted on horses is what cavalry used to be, and they would still be considered cavalry if it was done today.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

tbh i think sarissas are a bit long
took me a while to remember what a sarissa was, i was getting it confused with a kontos that heavy scythian lance

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

see the anglo saxons were renowned for being foot soldiers, english/welsh archers BTFO'd french cavalry, in the age of sail we were renowned for having top-tier infantry projection around the world. try transporting 1000 men or 1000 men and their horses. and in the Victorian era to modern day the British rifleman/sniper is the best in the world. We have a LONG history of specialising in infantry and missiles rather than cavalry. Cavalry are for frogs.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

that's ceremonial these days and we were talking about the current Army.

virgin bowmen
not chadriot riders with spears
smh lad are you even brythonic

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

marksmanship* rather than missiles

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

so? therefore we should just get rid of cavalry and artillery according to you.
Why imply that I am talking about making the entire army cavalry? No need to sperg out nigger

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

I agree tbh
the Chad Charioteer shits on the bowmen in terms of raw size of nutsack
but the chariot is kinda outdated and as a military machine you dont really want something that can take a month to make and be rendered useless by some rocks

John Powell
John Powell

sarissas are a bit long
They are not long enough lad.

not wanting to charge along Oxford Street on horseback eith a 50ft lance, skewering people like a giant kebab

William Kelly
William Kelly

brythonics:
btfod by romans
btfod by saxon pirates
btfod by picts and taigs
beg saxons to save them from picts and taigs
lose home to saxons
you're sperging 10x harder than anyone else in this thread kek. as per usual

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

just cos you got btfo by me lad, no need to have a hissy

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

sounds like a laugh riot
but the counterweight you'd need would weigh more than you, the horse and gordo

Jordan King
Jordan King

Dorset cracks me up sometimes, what a melt

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Prove me wrong then

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

attach 22st to the end of it, job done.

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Would love to see some Dorset Charioteers, two lads with a motorbike, one in the side car with a spear. What a glorious site it would be to see them charging into a wall of pakis

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

prove what wrong? your strawman argument that I think we should get rid of cavalry and artillery? give it a rest son

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

What would their battle cry be

Attached: 9bf49a1e27846e87625dc4ae7afa5b96--triumph-motorcycles-close-shave.jpg (26.7 KB, 450x337)

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

You have no argument against mine, you just said that British cavalry wasn't as good as some other countries, it doesn't prove any point
Maybe if you gave you gave a clear argument about your points, but you didn't. You have no argument.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

being blackpilled

Attached: tbhladst.jpg (56.02 KB, 800x510)

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

lad i said counterweight not deadweight

Theodens speech at Pelinor is good in my book

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

THAT FEEL WHEN NO KHAZAR MILKERS

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

You have no argument
Lad you're pulling shite out of your arse and screeching.
He made valid points involving logistics and effectiveness, plus tradition and history, and you read it as "abolish cavalry and artillery"

Attached: t-(27).jpg (4.71 KB, 200x132)

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (141.17 KB, 722x349)

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Optimism goggles: engaged

Attached: 6.gif (79.39 KB, 450x317)

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

My point is that cavalry isnt a traditional English way of waging war. Footsoldiers, archers/riflemen/snipers, navy are our traditional strengths and this is reflected in almost every war we've fought.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

NO TEA FOR ME MUMMY

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Sounds like a good job tbh. Thanks lad. This thread's given me quite a bit of food for thought.

Not really. He posted
joining the army
not secretly raising your own troop of cavalry
which means his secret cavalry aren't in the current army. I don't really want to get into an argument over this though - I've got no stake in this.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

lads your all going to look retarded when the Dorset Host rides across the plains and sacks exeter

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

And? That doesn't have relevance to my original posts to be quite honest.

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

proud speech followed by 100 lads charging and screaming "DEEEAAATH"
My sides are moving on their own.

Attached: 335071-1.jpg (18.92 KB, 285x214)

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

If you attacked a gun on that, and drove fast enough, could you catch your own bullets?

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

attached* smh

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

A Sore Day, A Red Day, Ere the Sun Rises

John Clark
John Clark

We need a Zig Forums blackpill support group to save those lads who've given up from all the negative news and events, a blackpilled lad is no good for anyone

Whitepill Warriors tbh

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

No lad nothing can travel faster than the speed of bullets

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

then why have you spazzed out in such an embarrassing fashion if what I said wasn't even relevant

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

If your bike is able to go at 2,000mph then yeah

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

Lad i am an Avatar of the Blackpill
but giving up is letting the enemy win
even when you've got nothing left theres still spite

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

tbh the only pill worthwhile these days is the grey pill, mostly in the form of women coming to terms with the reality that they're thrown away their chance to be a mother.

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Yes you can, and then you can pluck them out of the air and put them back in the gun. Infinite ammo tbh.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

always thought it was 'sword day'

Attached: 12a90484e4fdff6a198e8a8b500e6588771e43743f977dd641bc3e09a2e1240c.png (239.77 KB, 400x359)

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Are blackpillers / the blackpilled all NEETs?

Attached: t-(18).png (222.15 KB, 734x1110)

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

Cavalry mans horse soldiers unless specified tbh, even the modern cavalry companies are usually called Armoured Cavalry right

it is afaik

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

might be tbh im just playing it by ear

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

it is "a sword-day" iirc

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

But lad if you're going at 2,000mph and then shoot the bullets surely they are going at 2,000 + Speed of a bullet mph or do you expect it would instantly decelerate?

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

are usually called Armoured Cavalry right
King's Royal Hussars and the Light Dragoons still keep their regiment names, and they fall under the armoured corp.

David White
David White

im relatively blackpilled but I've been in work for years now tbh. I think a stronger correlation is that blackpillers are all virgins

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

If you said cavalry to any soldier they'd think of tanks, unless they were history spergs

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Being NEET must strengthen being blackpilled, not doing anything all day and having no routine would not help in the slightest.

William Myers
William Myers

im pretty blackpilled because I want a family
all i have is a shitty low pay job, my degree and responsibilities

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

tfw saved from the blackpill by the breadpill

Attached: d1d718de37ca92a04557da4adf2c2d75f152bc9cced0153ba5cf5055eb9dc9b5.jpg (23.59 KB, 306x480)

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Not necessarily lad, in fact I'd say the opposite of it.
Romanticism has led to the image of cavalry being knights in glimmering armour, or The Charge of the Light Brigade, for example. I reckon majority of people will envision that.
Normies don't understand army regiments and structure.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

the lord of the rings just shows how good a mediocre film can be when it has absolutely zero wogs in it

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

at least they kept the regiment names tbh
the army will never go back to the pre-consolidation period where everyone had their special histories and traditions

tbh in dorset's context it makes more sense to infer horse rather than armour, unless you can conceive of a squadron of white jihadi dorsetians mounted in pickup trucks with air rifles welded to the roof

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

What if the officers are good lads

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

good lad

Attached: IMG-20180125-082019.jpg (18.36 KB, 225x225)

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

trying to see if it's "sore day" or "sword day"
find forum posts from '04

Attached: f-(1).jpg (58.39 KB, 633x758)

James Perry
James Perry

I'm blackpilled but not a NEET. I just don't believe that there's a peaceful way to solve all this any more, but I can't bring myself to act while I still feel like I have more to lose than to gain.

If you shoot while going too fast, the bullets go backwards and shoot you instead of what you were aiming at. Very dangerous tbh.

Also this. Unless I take the blue pill and stick my head in the sand like the previous generations have done, all that's waiting for me is either a noose or dafty martyrdom.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

this is what I think of when I think of a modern day cavalry equivalent

Attached: Mad-Max-ISIS.webm (3.98 MB, 864x400)

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

impossible to be a good lad and get through officer training tbh

yfw right now there's a lieutenant pakijeet-mixie working in a bioweapon lab developing weapons to kill off the enemy (whitey) for the government
one of the scariest foreign scums I ever met

Attached: nervous1.png (388.36 KB, 480x454)

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

what are orcs

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

Modern Calvary is Bicycles tbh

Attached: 1200px-Cycle-Company-at-Bury-St-Edmunds-Suffolk.jpg (188.36 KB, 1200x834)

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

I just don't believe that there's a peaceful way to solve all this any more, but I can't bring myself to act while I still feel like I have more to lose than to gain
I wouldn't call that blackpilled tbh, you're not defestist not nihilistic over it.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

RIDE FOR RUIN AND THE WORLD'S ENDING

Attached: peterbike.jpg (55.98 KB, 1280x720)

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

Yanks.

Attached: m-1.webm (8.25 MB, 854x480)

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

dw lad ive got us covered

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

to the saxons "orc" meant foreigners like the normans

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Exactly.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

Spite comes before despondency tbh
Yeah this one was tough to accept personally smh fucking male privileged reproductive systems
At least not every NEET is a blackpiller
but da orcs are wogs xd

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

dont bikes crush your balls? heard its not great for T

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

He's not going to retake the country with better versions of the bicycle
Fuck off, Percival.

Attached: absolutely-shameful.png (68.66 KB, 224x766)

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Spite comes before despondency tbh
not me lad
the Ghosts of our great past stand beside me

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

not having a hole in the seat to let your balls dangle

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

that only worked because Gordon Bennett was an absolute waste of space

Landon Green
Landon Green

Attached: nige25.png (144.94 KB, 248x276)

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

Attached: IMG-20180129-132013.jpg (64.21 KB, 750x473)
Attached: 1441065462115.jpg (29.76 KB, 620x632)

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

How can one comment be any more manifestly and obviously wrong on more things?

Attached: Nige13.png (196.72 KB, 477x399)

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

meanwhileinaparalleluniverse.jpg

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (171.41 KB, 530x261)

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

hes not entirely wrong tbh. working class are exposed to it more but never take their casual racism any further than directing it against "Muslims" at best

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

Such a mong.

Attached: 1440976496128.jpg (21.27 KB, 300x300)

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

The Ork is wrong again

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

''imaginemyshock""

Attached: -20180129-132525.JPG (210.63 KB, 1080x1437)
Attached: IMG-20180129-132452.jpg (59.64 KB, 797x499)

Owen James
Owen James

theclassdivideinanutshell

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

we're gonna find tiny kippahs and circumcision marks on dinosaur fossils found in the area by 2100s

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Motorbikes are kinda shitty because they need fuel unlike Bicycles, you might be able to get away with horses as well if food isn't an issue.

How wrong can one man be?

We wuz jews and shiet

Attached: BRING-FORWARD-THE-LANCERS.PNG (1.1 MB, 1013x629)

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

The remains were a result of gas exposure.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

really the evidence is pointing that hominids have been around a lot longer than previously thought
hell the homo genus might be 10 million years old not 3 million

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Kek
tbh Out Of Mesopotamia actually makes some fucking sense compared to OoA, ancient civilisations resided in these regions.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Lad that's anti-semitic, it's 6 Gorrillon.

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Yesterday I found out the creator of Zyklon B was a Jew he also invented modern chemical warfare, just a fun fact tbh.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

lad the oldest hominid bone theyve found was on a riverbank in Germany ffs

William Taylor
William Taylor

Isn't zyklon b still used today in some products?

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

I know lad but that doesn't disprove my post.

William Miller
William Miller

it doesnt
but I like the OoE theory better
makes the other races inferiority complexes grow

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

Frank Zappa predicted /newbrit/ back in the 70s

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

tbh the vast majority of them are ugly especially most of the brown eyed ones

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

It's a cyanide based pesticide, so I would imagine it's used with another name due to it being really good at what he does.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

middle-classer realises that he's middle-class, tries to justify it

Attached: 1440271257343.jpg (53.21 KB, 595x842)

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Oh definitely lad, but OoM also has an awful lot of evidence to back up it's claim, and isn't a slight against Europeans either. Middle East wasn't always brown as shite.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

tfw too stupid for Trump's 88d scrabble

Attached: 27000769-536397043395185-951134440573108224-n.mp4 (259.18 KB, 400x400)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (89.8 KB, 645x729)

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

even tho i ate 9 eggs at once i still find it quite odd that we eat unborn chickens
rather fucked up tbqh

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

we eat unborn chickens
They aren't fertilised.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

if they're not fertilised theyre just ovulations
i.e periods

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

Chickens themselves eat unfertilised eggs lad.

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

anyone want to raise chickens with me?

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

i see

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

men giving birth

Attached: 8182b2ab05923e0492354738dffb9ff963c8c24b73d1cd6fcc96e870aa30cd8a.png (439.17 KB, 1283x1053)

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

>we are eating periods
>thots will use this to justify sucking cock

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

u wot lad

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Glad someone finally said it

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

what if lads here who consider themselves working class are actually under-middle-class "intellectual" "elites" who can't actually connect to the real working class either

Attached: tardjak13.png (63.34 KB, 645x729)

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

I didn't vote for that.
I did

Attached: fc8475011b910b795f97e2a776e53134a18b3c4f3cd2b72dc01c9d503c14e0c6.jpg (7.24 KB, 219x138)

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Snowdrops out in force
Hints of blossom
8 degrees
lads what the fuck

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Owning chickens is a fucking great source of food, they start shitting out eggs when they are fed.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

In that case how would we define working class.

Attached: IMG-20180129-104913.jpg (50.16 KB, 480x480)

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

what if everyone from brit is really some new sub class that isn't related to the working or middle class structure?

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

older they get the bigger the eggs too

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Ya got me tbh lad, I'm not working class because I don't work

Attached: joe.PNG (202.82 KB, 287x324)

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

/newbrit/ was better when it was homo erping tbh

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

blue collar wagies who have to work to live probably

philosopher-neets

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

And then you snap the neck and you've meat, fertilise some of the eggs to get new chickens.

It's no wonder that we domesticated them so early when they are a walking food factory.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

Listing it by collar becomes confusing, blue collar is non-agricultural manual jobs, but that'd also include working in retail, which would be listed under pink collar.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

pink collar
just call them queers lad

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

im gonna do it lads im gonna get some chickens and name them after you all

William Ward
William Ward

If you've a garden then you're sorted lad.
You will have to build a coop for them, and also ensure that the garden is properly fenced, and have to clean them and the coop regularly.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

tbh my chickens got killed by foxes due to me not setting up a Berlin Wall style defense system to protect them. Smh I should've just concreted my entire garden, dug a moat and put landmines around it, it's my fault tbh.

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

concreting over your garden

Attached: 170730-oconnor-lousiana-governor-huey-long-gfwrl1.jpg (1.44 MB, 2560x2595)

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

You need a pack of livestock protection BIG DOGS lad

Attached: akbash.jpg (23.85 KB, 348x338)

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.59 MB, 1280x720)

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

It's the only way to protect the chickens lad, you need a dug in barbed wire fence as well, if your garden doesn't look like pic related then it's all your fault the chickens died.

Attached: berlin.PNG (1.18 MB, 911x611)

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

I should've just concreted my entire garden
Top fucking kek I'd forgotten about that, let's not start it again.

William Moore
William Moore

in the future i guess we can just set our programmable sex bots to kill mode and leave them there

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

based anti-fox hunting

William Bell
William Bell

thots can justify anything to themselves tbh

tbh I know im working class
its not great

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

I know I'm working class
Prove it, William.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

ginnie will likely never have kids, although if she does she'll be a single mummy pushing her kid in a buggy around Liverpool City centre all day

Attached: ClipboardImage(40).png (294.91 KB, 841x623)

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

twitter.com/BrexitCentral/status/957977513430577152

Attached: -20180129-140604.JPG (107.42 KB, 1080x729)

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

Lets be honest, Foxes may kill livestock, spread disease, ruin crops and have no real natural predators to stop them from becoming over populated and destroying the eco systems, but they are kinda cute and therefor we should allow all of this to happen.

Colton James
Colton James

Half my relatives have been to jail for petty crime
the other half are broken home alcoholics who've worked themselves half to death their whole lives
only two people in my very large extended family have ever been to uni

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

we need to arm the badgers to take on the foxes

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Badgers can beat a man in hand to hand combat I doubt they need weapons to defeat foxes.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

That doesn't prove you're working class lad only that your family is shit tbh

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

Sounds more like underclass tbh, I have some bad news for you….

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

tbh i think i am from underclass
elevated into working class
my immediate family is working class
my ancestors were all in the military or were engineers

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

This tbh, upper and middle classers go to jail for petty crimes and also drink to excess.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

Zig Forums island
countryliving.co.uk/homes-interiors/property/news/a2969/linga-west-shetland-island-for-sale/

Attached: Screenshot-20180129-141029.png (951.04 KB, 1080x1920)

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Some lad get on this tbh

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

I have about 7k in savings
who wants to stump up the other 243?

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

ive got 1k in savings

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

I could afford this if I sold my house tbh

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

I can spare 3 or 4

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Do you reckon we could get Corbyn to buy it for us lads

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

maybe if we were brown

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

This tbh lads, just register as homeless.

Attached: 1442009783445.jpg (88.27 KB, 831x762)

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

Orkney lad can go and recce it

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

WE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (573.54 KB, 1005x686)

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Stupid idea

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

OY
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/957633873369845760

Attached: -20180129-142249.JPG (135.02 KB, 1080x1385)

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Been on that island. It's owned by mental artist Krauts

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

For some architects, Trump's Mexico wall is akin to gas chambers
Not real? yet

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

buy the island and dresden their art
It is our destiny.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

CUCKOLDING IS POSITIVE - CNN

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Oi mate, where's your monogamy license?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (310.21 KB, 671x1024)

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Our records say you haven't been visiting your designated sex partners. Care to explain, sir?

Attached: policeman-whistle.jpg (9.91 KB, 250x338)

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

You'd think that, by now, CNN would have learned to keep their gob shut. They are only damaging their own credibility with nonsense like this.

Attached: 1443334930731.jpg (54.53 KB, 800x790)

Jacob King
Jacob King

that opening statement
"cuckolding is the thinking mans fetish"
"what did cnn mean by this?"
"true intellectual"
we might be reaching the memi singularity

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

cant stop lauging at bob filners extreme jew face

hes like the platonic form of a jew

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (289.71 KB, 850x400)

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

*smiles at you*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (155.54 KB, 400x250)

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

"jaw unhinges*
*sinks fangs into infant and sucks it dry*

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

that bear meat
Ah, lad. Takes me back. What's in that anyway?

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Circumcised bellends.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

I was going to post this later, but it's relevant now so
liberalismismoralsyphilisblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/29/monogamous-marriage/
RIGHT HERE OFFICER

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Attached: 70b65cd4de688f8d970100eccbe79edbfd026acc8a08757e8242dcf36a0740e1.jpg (334.3 KB, 1300x744)

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Attached: 125a8760668f93d9321bae6c5d56587becf68c4aa1e7287d5c8c1d74c96856ce.png (7.42 KB, 223x226)

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

THE YANK BLEEDS
THE ANGLO FEEDS

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Where's his knob though?

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

its a girl lad

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

females do not have the same genitalia as males
where males have a penis females have a vagina which is a vertical opening

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Is this some kind of proto-anime trickery?

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

No she's just got small breasts and GERMan facial features lad.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

no just your eyes and poor lighting
if you closely at the chest area there are breasts lad

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Attached: alits.PNG (73.24 KB, 704x600)

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

Good post lad

Attached: 1588114fb07ce9846bb16ffbedb69b8c0e5a40ad18519952a1ac6e84c6bca7bf.png (11.3 KB, 447x378)

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Thanks lad.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Judge is furious that he cannot jail driver who killed 16-year-old while racing high-powered car for a single day - because he is already doing time for armed robbery
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5322013/amp/Judge-furious-jail-hit-run-driver.html

Attached: 48AAA61B00000578-0-image-a-45-1517147381362.jpg (244.64 KB, 1908x1146)

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

This image is a great way to draw people in, I'm sure the name and the image doesn't make people click away instantly.

Attached: inviting.PNG (951.7 KB, 1372x669)

James Stewart
James Stewart

The collapse of the family as a central pillar of western civilization
civilization
z

L
A
D

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

I'm sure making a blog will save the west.

James Davis
James Davis

got a phone call from the university i went to asking for some survey
woman on the phone was Nigerian or some Africa shit
obviously thought it was a scam for my personal info so told them i didn't want to do it and she was like
<ok i send email
email comes, its legit

why the fuck would you hire a Nigerian for phone work

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Make your own lad.

AAAAHHHHHH
Fucking wordpress being Yankified, I updated it.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Fresh video, more Tyndall. Still unlisted.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Why are you surprised it doesn't have mass appeal? It's a hobbyist play pen for people here too scared to pull a Millennial Rolls.

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

good stuff but the vocal is too high in the mix again lad

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

Nazi typeface
Bad optics tbh. smh

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Good vid lad tbh

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Not an argument, at this stage it's purely an internet hobby piece.

Tyndall was a right cunt btw, as in, in person, not his political beliefs.

Attached: wadadwas.PNG (695.54 KB, 756x493)

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

NA tier tbh, not surprising since You Kipper is probably a spy

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

16 you say

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

that font
smh

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

change the grekoroman statue with the sword for alfred tbh

when are you going to sell out and host google hangouts with all the brit video makers and ask for donations?

Attached: Statue-d'Alfred-le-Grand-à-Winchester[1].jpg (89.04 KB, 768x1024)

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Not an argument, it literally is a hobby for me. If you want a professional one then do it yourself.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

(chk'd)
It was very good, lad, a very impartial look at its purpose and the practical reasons behind it not very holy though smh tbh

Very nice lad, although as said the nazi stuff ain't great.

Attached: IMG-20180129-141934.jpg (68.83 KB, 1080x1066)

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

spend £1billion on recruitment campaign
there at ~100,000 soldiers in the UK Army
Could have given each soldier a pay raise of £10,000 which would have solved recruitment problems

Attached: ste-lucia.jpg (68.41 KB, 500x676)

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Yeah but you nicked all the good writers to your hobbyist playpen tbh.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

We can write for both, and also publish the same articles on different platforms.

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

I am firmly middle class tbh but have working class heritage and grew up in a good area so don't have the stereotypical cosmopolitan middle class mindset

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

vocaroo.com/i/s0cq23n6sMPZ

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

smh lad you could have made a nose joke or a tusks joke

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

that would be friendly fire tbh, i have a big nose

Attached: Helper-10.png (48.41 KB, 924x560)

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

It has the exact same settings as the last video, the recording is awful so I'd rather his voice is overbearing than the music, can always just turn it down, the music only needs to be subtle anyway.

I like it personally, groupthink on here is antijerrycuck and it shows tbh, not siding with the hivemind this time lads, it's a fantastic font.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Put those mushrooms down, Druids

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (805.71 KB, 995x671)

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

Thanks lad I am not a holy person tbh, purely spiritual arguments are not my style, I really think one of the reasons why there was the upsurge of ayyytheism in yankistan is because a lot of Christians were just giving scripture as reasons for things i.e. why abortion is shit. "Because it says so in the bible" isn't very compelling in my opinion tbh.

But m-muh free market of ideas. If you want to do a pro one then offer payment for writing.

Brody Long
Brody Long

Cucker Tarlson:
< Why are they promoting degeneracy?
Raiddings are gebbing baad
< OK thanks, now on to our next topic: how to find the sexiest camel.

Attached: InbredEuropean.png (413.65 KB, 525x826)

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

drugging the population will fight fascism

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

a perception altering drug could stop people seeing the truth
makes sense tbh

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

this is what paganism used to be about

Attached: this-is-what-sweden-used-to-be-about.png (767.47 KB, 640x480)

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Why do niggers run so fast?
They had practice escaping from the coat hanger

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

they don't know
Take the brain damagepill

Attached: BIG-BRAIN.jpg (77.08 KB, 466x525)

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

I was being sarcastic. Although I would recommend against that kind of thing, just because I find it a bit spergy.

Brody Young
Brody Young

the tinfoil hatters were right all along

Attached: 1458306703654.jpg (32.52 KB, 267x274)

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

I'll tell you why atheism is on the rise: cucks.

Jesus said for Christians to take care of each other. It's over and over made very clear. But it's much more trendy to give stuff to foreigners. If you give $100 to foreigners you can brag about getting them like four goats or something. But if you give that money toward someone's electric bill, that won't even pay the full bill. No kudos for you.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

not siding with the hivemind this time lads, it's a fantastic font.
NA OUT TBQH
It's a nice bold font but the connotations damage the message imo.
Also that edgy scribble font screams NA tbh

It's actually rather beneficial the eay you have written it is what I'm saying lad, it's perfect to use in a debate or argument with people as you have put no personal attachment to it, the statements you have made cannot be shut down by ad-hom or anything of the like, the only way to oppose what you've posted would be to actually have a counter-point to it to refute what you have said, something the Left has not done in years

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

The thing about American Christians, is they just sound dumber than other Christians.

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

STRONG
WHITE
NOSE
tbh

Austin Price
Austin Price

this is what I call a shit take

Attached: owen-jones.png (71.95 KB, 264x271)

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Nothing about the video is British other than Tyndall though, if you want to photoshop me a picture like that then be my guest and I'll use it next time

hangouts starting next week

Cheers lad

Fair enough, I like it though, I'm not going to start optic cucking at this point

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

keek

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

I can see you are a kike-lover.

So here's what Jesus said:
Then he will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these [of the brethren - of Christians], you did not do it for me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Samuel White
Samuel White

Lad it's fine if you like it, I just wanted to point it out 'coz I'm a cunt.
Normies are too stupid to be able to tell anyways, and you've the added benefit of having edgu larpers more likely to share and spread it around.
though you're still one of the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) :^)

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

this implies we hate other races for being different instead of harbouring disdain and resentment for most of them due to intellectual and personal reasons

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

You should've known that by now lad smh

It's good lad I don't think the font does too much damage since jerryboos will flock to these types of videos no matter which one you use tbh

Attached: what-did-he-mean-by-this.mp4 (9.37 MB, 854x480)

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

Thank you lad. Like I said in the piece I have used that argument to get people to at least concede that the position Christians and more moralist people have against stuff like homosex marriage and divorce has some merit. Feel free to use it in your own life, in conjunction with any more spiritual or scriptural arguments you have.

That is indeed a problem.

hangouts starting next week
Where's my invite? :^)

Oliver White
Oliver White

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/957995464913190912

MORAL INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS MILKMAN LAUNCHES FISTICUFFS WITH BIZZARE CIVIC POP CULTURE LOBSTER LEAF MAN

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

wearing pants as a top
kill all thots tbqh

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

Someone unironically accused me of being a spy and said they'd donate if I open a bitcoin wallet, no idea how to even go about that.

Tried to make a moral video that you'd approve of tbh

Cheers lad

Attached: Mark-Collett-MIB.jpg (237.81 KB, 450x316)

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

he didn't see the CIA leaks where they were able to record people via smart-objects and were able to cut power to the brakes in modern cars to potentially assassinate people

Attached: A-BOM.jpg (3.55 KB, 83x100)

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

tfw no middle-age infowarrior groupie babes

Brody Green
Brody Green

*sniffs*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (642.39 KB, 1036x1120)

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

accused me of being a spy
said they'd donate
That's so dumb.

Attached: 525349d4bcbb79e35c950fa924dd57691b0246acc6b79ffe1d5d2f0f9f4e2c31.gif (3.45 MB, 377x372)

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

noselets OUT

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (325.87 KB, 445x600)

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

It occurs to me that top would split open very easily.

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

*burps*
*adjusts trilby*
*tokes on joint*
*wipes wotsit dust from fingers*
*types*

Attached: -20180129-152104.JPG (170.31 KB, 1078x989)

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

Can you name a single moral lesson from the stories in the Bible that you can't also learn from watching Game of Thrones?
There's an idea for the content you owe me lad

Attached: pepe.jpg (51.59 KB, 499x499)

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

Attached: thelads.png (125.34 KB, 733x464)

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Attached: NeilTip.png (10.11 KB, 255x255)

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

(Or make people more capable of lying to interviewers, hiding their true intention, which is to hasten TDOTR).

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

Can't tell if this is a joke or not

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

What moral lessons are there in GoT?

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

If you shag your twin sister all your children will die?

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

"don't fuck
-your sister
-dwarves
-the underage
-thots with dragons
-corpses"

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

like, evil….and..like power

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Kek seriously though, what moral lessons are you supposed to learn from GoT

It gets worse.
ywn have such shit taste

Second pic is from his website.

Attached: -20180129-153002.JPG (184.91 KB, 1077x1368)
Attached: -20180129-152730.JPG (166.24 KB, 1077x1680)

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Savagely killing people is awesome as long as you're a petite girl.
Incest is okay as long as you love each other.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

the more you drink the more you shit

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Attached: grrm.png (218.83 KB, 472x624)

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

top kek

Noah Price
Noah Price

Christ thats cringy

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

Unironically, the message is people should stop fighting amongst themselves and pay attention to the real problem of climate change.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

Why do people talk about porn stars IRL
I don't understand why you'd ever want to do that

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

And also:
"Don't be a moral git like Sean Bean"

Nothing, it is a critique and deconstruction of the Fantasy genre. It is purposefully immoral and punishes morality and good traits. I stopped watching it once they morally raped the last decent character who had a legit claim to the throne and killed him.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

nihilism is our religion and the cultists must show their devotion

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

I see no God up here
Gagarin never said that. Literally just Soviet propaganda.

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Normies are autistic.

It's what you'd expect of noughties atheism and yet he still thinks it's hip and edgy.>>595401

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

*A e s t h e t i c*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.49 MB, 1332x2000)

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

Christ, it's like a webstore made for edgy 14 year old me.

You haven't lived if you haven't openly talked about Katawa Shoujo while on the bus tbh.

Attached: 1401818457927.gif (161.91 KB, 179x215)

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

There's something very odd about people saying things they think are cutting edge and controversial, when I imagine most of us here flirted with those ideas a decade or more ago, and moved on. They're dinosaurs, and they have no idea.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Very nice lad, where is it?

Pic from my lunchbreak earlier.

Attached: -20180129-153811.JPG (715.92 KB, 2301x1399)

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

there are people who can rattle off the names of dozens of pornwhores

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

youve already posted about your nip pornstars before
you degenerate filth

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

I might be able to rattle off a bakers dozen at most
but most of thats from popular culture I dont enjoy porn star porn so i dont know it well

its sad really

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

I asked the question because I was with two lads who were discussing a male porn star who's apparently married to another porn star.
They were discussing him because he was bald and has no pubic hair or something.
They're not even gay

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

balmoran hotel jockland

Attached: balmoran.png (1.95 MB, 1404x907)

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Never claimed to be a moral man tbh

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

They just appreciate the craft of the seasoned porn actor, lad. Nothing gay about it. It's just like watching sports.

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

They're not even gay
lad they watch porn, they probably wank off to blokes therefore its gay

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

top keek

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Bloody gorgeous bit lumpy though

Jack James
Jack James

Who the fuck would think that this is reasonable conversation.
Fucking normies I swear smh

Attached: scr.gif (67.48 KB, 200x164)

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

LAAAAAAADS IT NOW MAKES SENSE

Attached: -20180129-155235.JPG (51.53 KB, 1077x552)

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Tory Government REJECTS Petition for a Free Speech Act
BASED TORIES
I love how anything shit in America has to come over here, but anything nice doesn't.

Attached: theresa-feminist.jpg (314.71 KB, 1024x768)

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

metro.co.uk/2018/01/29/cry-space-menopausal-female-officers-introduced-police-force-7268617/

Attached: 1cb0e42a661d598b877d371d6b8110b1645be0e0b9b48554648b437c49861bb0.png (192.16 KB, 1000x1000)

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

you'll have to arrest yourself, deary, I can't get up these stairs with my hip

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

video is of new york

Attached: nige06.png (155.36 KB, 247x284)

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

women literally start breaking in their forties
have to divert resources in order to handle them breaking

"just as capable as men"

Attached: IMG-20170503-094456.jpg (51.39 KB, 942x749)

William Robinson
William Robinson

Did you watch it? The point is he's talking about nihilism and the degradation of society, I thought NY would be fitting.

Attached: rabbi.png (1.09 MB, 1280x634)

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

it's a You Kipper's comment section episode

Attached: wew-lad.png (64.6 KB, 781x461)

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

makes sense tbh

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

post some mean things online
a knock at the door, answer it
a balding, scraggly-bearded, scrawny-yet-still-has-mantits man and a 5'1" middle-aged, light-enough-to-be-blown-away-by-a-slight-breeze woman in uniform
inform you that you're under arrest
get in the back of the car and drive to the station
at a red light the woman just starts breaking down, the bloke has to pull over to console her
open the door and walk back home
go back to shitposting

Attached: DLd.jpg (68.54 KB, 960x959)

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

My mind's status: blown into another dimension.

Attached: Alex-VR.mp4 (821.69 KB, 400x224)

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

they fed it too much irn bru

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Jesus is Satan

Attached: images.png (10.74 KB, 205x246)

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

t-thanks

kek lad, you have no idea. I question my sanity on a daily basis

Attached: 5f1809e9bf183267c9c8ec8e2597f41abfe671df013374dd67aec5351a89a267.png (103.42 KB, 450x316)

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

refuse to take your mandatory oestrogen pills
have to fight solo against 10 islamanlets for your freedom

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

keek
I swear lads, don't push me

Attached: Judas-Was-Paid.png (47.62 KB, 618x716)

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (22.44 KB, 539x122)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (25.67 KB, 387x122)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (23.34 KB, 389x110)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (17.97 KB, 377x74)

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

forced to place handcuffs on yourself and drive the police car back to the station because the senior police officer is severely handicapped and their partner is an empowered black womyn who refuses to touch "whitey" or the inventions of white men

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Keek, I can't stop

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

keek

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

I'll kill you if I ever find you

Attached: notamused.png (54.47 KB, 430x453)

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Kake

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

preach it brother

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (42.34 KB, 700x700)

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

the US, Hungary and Poland, the only ones holding strong in opposition to this madness
I wish I was that naïve when to came to global geo-politics.

you are gay

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

The amount of Burgers I get calling us cucks does my head in, sometimes I just take the bait and remind them they'll become a minority before anyone in Europe will. What are they waiting for?

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

Hullo, are you aware of the incoming smart grid and the criminal kakistocracy running the world?

Attached: Max-Igan-500x320.jpg (53.34 KB, 500x320)

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

It just comes natural, lad. I can't help it. smh

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

you know, I think you might be racist.
you stand up for racism… well that is so disgusting
Could never get tired of that tbh

John Brooks
John Brooks

what are they waiting for?
Most likely their 23andMe results so they can decide which European nation to sing the praises of.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

somebody find him and force him to make more comfy videos smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (380.46 KB, 634x357)

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

Where do these people come from? Did your channel originally give off a different vibe?

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

Expecting the fat bastard to be consistently after Milleniyule
He's ran out of cola.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

The weariness, mixed with the excessive binging of a Scottish Christmas finished him off. One too many deep fried Christmas puddings.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

fancy a fish and potato chips, fellow doggos?

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

a few days on no fap lads. Desperately need a gf tbh smh

William Foster
William Foster

That's what happens when videos get thousands/hundreds of thousands of views, loads of normies find them. My Englishman video has like 2,000 dislikes

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Save that kind of posting for the nightshift lad

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

same lad
All I ask for is a cute lass to cuddle and to live life with

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

Fucking hell. At least it has many more likes

alright, lad

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

tfw you stand up for racism

Attached: images.png (2.62 KB, 99x94)

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Only a matter of time before we'll be watching you on the news tbh lad

John Brooks
John Brooks

Did Joe Owens delete all his videos?

hooktube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw
youtube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw

There is only one video left.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Tut tut lad, the normies are passing judgement on you

Mohammed Kassab seems particularly upset!

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

My Englishman video has like 2,000 dislikes
Next to how many likes?
people actually use the dislike button
If you don't like it then just close it smh fkn normies.

Attached: smug-(4).png (42.52 KB, 804x802)

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

If my dad was Alex Jones I would constantly be trying to fuck that Macadoo woman with the huge tits tbh

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

its bizarre how normies will watch a nationalist video on a nationalist account with a racist bigoted profile picture and still call you 'racist' as if it had real weight. wogs and kikes really do still have a voodooistic mindset.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

WDHMBT

Attached: IMG-20180129-165259.jpg (22.7 KB, 675x170)

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

It's their only weapon, lad. They've nought else in their arsenal.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

peter hitchens is butt hurt that people like Jordan Peterson more than him

Attached: Hitchbutthurt.jpg (88.62 KB, 750x938)

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

I've been eternally BTFO again lads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (45.85 KB, 543x246)

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Peterson fanboys are almost as bad as the immorality man fanboys on Hitchens' twitter

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Church of England Lays Claim to Minerals Under Private Land
the Church of England has laid claim to minerals sitting underneath privately-owned land covering over half a million acres
the Church Commissioners have filed claims to ‘mineral rights’ in 5,773 places across the UK in the last eight years, according to Land Registry data
while the Church cannot profit directly from fracking because shale gas legally belongs to the monarchy, reports have indicated that the Church could receive compensation from fracking companies who profit from minerals taken from underneath the Churches’ land
(29th January 2018)
ibblaw.co.uk/insights/blog/church-england-lays-claim-minerals-under-private-land

Attached: welby(1).png (462.78 KB, 657x397)

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Dislikes are pretty comfy tbh, lets you know how many people were actually upset by a stupid video

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (7.21 KB, 424x96)

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

hitchens btfoing le snakeoil lobster white deradicalisation man

BASED

Attached: hitchens-robot.jpg (65.48 KB, 468x432)

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

keek that grasshopper line

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

Well lad that's it, best shut the channel down for good.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

CRINGE

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

When your ending comes.

Time to buy a few machetes and a decent bow lad.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Attached: nige.jpg (93.82 KB, 474x513)

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

reminder that having grasshoppers crawling up your wall on a nice January evening is quintessentially British

Zachary James
Zachary James

fucks sake not again

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

They can't use actual insults incase they offend someone, so they have to do the most elongated insults going to try and come across as smart.

David Hill
David Hill

mfw the gun club accepted my application

Apparently the club is booming atm.

Attached: 181b4d363d0652927e0d5af83f5bf323e532825fa57f2f04c0d6daf0afdd3a46.jpg (19.3 KB, 365x450)

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

LAAAAAD do a comments video tbh

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

neat
what guns have you got?

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Hitchens better watch himself, that's all….

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

keek

Attached: nige-somewhat-pleased.jpg (38.47 KB, 296x407)

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

the club is booming
THE DAFT SUN RISES

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

Upvote my comment, lad. We needs to defeat the Nazis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (43.97 KB, 677x372)

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

I upvoted it epic style

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

This. Throw a bunch of comments together and have it addressed by a clip of nige or something.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

where is that comment made?

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

CIVIC RANGERS ARE GO

Attached: ann.jpg (137.74 KB, 1918x1080)

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

I've only got a two .22s and two .177s.

One rifle and one pistol in both calibers.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

at least its a start r-right?

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

which vid was that from?

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Put some silly music in the background a make a mockery, these fucks will see it and, because you've noticed them, will see it as them fighting the good fight, spreading your hate-filled videos even further, and giving you even more reach :^)

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

Well yeah. you need some shooting experience preferably with airguns.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

kek fucking hell lad, as if there isn't enough people unironically making those posts smh

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&lc=z22hvbryrvqafvms3acdp430a44prtvccam4cq3tqk1w03c010c

Kek, probably a bit too meta, not sure if I want a video explicitly stating how racist the channel is

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (292.46 KB, 470x595)

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

resistance is never futile
wdhmbt?

Attached: hitchgun.jpg (75.76 KB, 468x437)

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

Fresh Nedervrouw

Parker Green
Parker Green

cute

Attached: PEPPA-557187.jpg (28.16 KB, 620x413)

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

no autistic face gf

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Who saw 'Altogether now' on ITV. White working class lad from Hartlepool won it by a mile. Not a word on msm.

Attached: nopilled.PNG (419.6 KB, 387x606)

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Not going to look through all those comments. Why did youtube disable the see all comments option rooo

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

no breeding factory slag gf

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

no, lad

William Collins
William Collins

mum putting paper on an oven which has the grill, hob and oven on at the same time
intelligent

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

she does not need that tan

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

The link should put that comment at the top, works for me

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Pointless blogpost time tbh. Was walking home from uni and started picking up litter in the bushes next to the pavement, as I have started doing on my way to and from home. Two guys join the path behind me and start talking about their respective volunteering in Africa, one in the Congo and one in Zambia. They both worked in the church out there and are going back out there for a season soon. I didn't say anything but couldn't help but feel the ridiculousness of the situation, where people are willing to fly halfway around the world to volunteer with people who objectively are not our people and can arguably not be helped but those same people will ignore tangible issues such as littering in their own country. I thought who is helping the world more, you or I? It really hammered home in a nuclear powered way how LOCALISM isn't a memi but truly is a way of life. Xenophilia and a disregard for the local are killing our society from the inside out. Okay thank you

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

resistance is never futile

No idea

half the time "resistance is futile" is what he says to us about the state of Britain, that we should give up and leave

But he's saying the opposite to Peterson, basically because he just likes to be a contrarian

Attached: Peter-Hitchens.-007.jpg (24.87 KB, 460x276)

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

not for smee smh

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

not sure if I want a video explicitly stating how racist the channel is
That's not what I was driving for tbh, I meant like taking all the people who complain about you using Mosley or Tyndall, take their comments and play them at the beginning of the video and then address that via using some sound clip i.e. Mosley in that interview when he got accused of being wassist.

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Because you can't post on FB about picking up litter.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

She looks 7ft tall

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

they do it for attention or to "feel good"
picking up litter doesnt do that

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

tfw no giraffe gf

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

she is a swamp german lad aren't they all giants?

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

tfw no strong tall amazonian gf to snoosnoo me to death

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Yeah that nandrolone beef is no joke

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

*smashes amazon thots with a big stick*

Attached: 1fd9782105ec22b6532d4498f84dfe3a.jpg (383.77 KB, 1100x817)

Nolan James
Nolan James

Yessh de tashtiest leafsh are at de tohp yaa?>Ushe ure long tongue

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

should have shouted
TELESCOPIC PHILANTHROPISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
and pelted them with litter lad

Hudson James
Hudson James

Next time I will lad

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

right in the feels, lads

youtu.be/ysxv9XF_hCE?t=1h3m17s

Attached: 19cd6bebce1b2bb3c37bedc492ec2c80e959b2ba5d4c41c67ba4887143380e91.jpg (8.79 KB, 277x208)

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

or to "feel good"
It's bollocks tbh, I was satisfied after clearing empty bottles out of a nearby brook, a bloofy simple task that's no skin off anyone's nose, and yet these lot look down on it as weird or odd as they jet off halfway across the globe to "do good"
They are husks.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Lad….

Attached: IMG-20180111-145457.jpg (97.35 KB, 627x712)

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

hate how survive the jive, or anyone really, puts on an accent when speaking old/middle english
so fucking stupid

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

I met an autistic Dutch girl in a hostel, I pretended to be interested because her friend was so qt and shy but the friend probably thought the sperg was in for some prime ANGLO beef, and went to bed. Fucking sperg wouldn't shut up about fucking Marvel or some shit.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

g o l e m s

I took the LOCALpill in conjuction with the daftypill tbh
asking NA for hats or a shirt with their logo on it to advertise while doing cleanup
didn't get one, do cleanup anyway
rando hippies walking through the "natural" river walks boggling their eyes out at me picking up trash
wogs with fast food becoming visibly uncomfortable passing me cleaning up what may have been the wrapping for their previous meal

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

I'm not racist

David Sanders
David Sanders

those comments

We need the death squads.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

WRITE THE BLOG POST LAD

Attached: Bowden3.jpg (271.52 KB, 1519x1293)

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

But lad I'm now sad lad tbh lad

Attached: alcoholic.jpg (53.68 KB, 640x551)

John Edwards
John Edwards

nobody can take your value, except yourself
True, tbh. Which is the whole reason we should be trying to rekindle that sense of worth in people.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Transmute your sadness into anger.

Attached: Bowden24.png (720.43 KB, 500x737)

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

its like listening to my father talk about his experience in the detoilet riots

Attached: 5c488be99fb484d94e4c38d5c51c66fa767cf79cffb15228ae9f542ddcdbfb69.jpg (85.37 KB, 804x802)

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Bethnall Green, fucking hell lived there for a year, didn't know a single person bar the landlord who was banging Holly Willoughby

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

out of rum tbh

Attached: alcohol.jpg (26.8 KB, 600x338)

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/29/how-to-start-paying-off-southern-europes-debts

The fucking State of European central banking, Germany's ncb is owed 900bn which can't be payed back so Macron wants everyone to give southern Europe ncbs money, fucking retarded

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

i'm not racist i've neveh been racist

weep not for those who lick the salt of their tears tbh lads

Attached: bowden21.png (144.5 KB, 852x480)

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

wat

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (836.06 KB, 1200x675)

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

Based Stef. Asking the real questions.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

That's buzzfeed tier

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

HULLO, YES!
A Message to all my Subscribers & Viewers
Ok thank you.

No more videos until after May

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

gone and wont be returning

i hope you archived them

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

AHAHA Fuckin leaflets on the brain

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

What did chinks mean by this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.09 MB, 960x674)

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

They really hate wogs.

Attached: c53a.png (409.75 KB, 971x712)

David Scott
David Scott

record numbers of walkouts

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Brack man no good we no want no brack man in comic book horrywood movie we hide his brack monkey face

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

kek

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

I miss making gundam models and playing MTW 2 instead of being a normie in high school

Attached: 1515643990726.jpg (10.31 KB, 480x360)

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Inb4 the chinks ban Hollywood entirely

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

they banned rap music

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

I wonder how long the film would be if they cut all scenes with a wog in.

Attached: 1442162517174-2.jpg (11.68 KB, 235x250)

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

Based, only a matter of time then.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Not true China has a burgeoning ethnonationalist hip hop scene

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

in my local shop getting some milk just now
two 16 year olds wearing caps and hoods come in screaming and swearing at the woman on the till
"AR U THE MANAGER AY"
"Get out. You're barred for life."
"NAH BUT AR U THE FUCKIN MANAGER AY"
lasts for a solid 5 minutes going back and forth before they leave, stumbling out into the darkness

Need RWDS to go around every council estate mass murdering all bennie scrounging parasites on this island.
Makes me sick to think how much money we give to these cunts whilst our public services go starved of income.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (60.16 KB, 176x204)

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

walkouts
But that would mean they walked in to begin with…

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

"hip hop culture" actually. Feels like a polite way of telling America, look, we'll take your entertainment products, as long as you stop this shit.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

Inform the shop owner that if you play classical music it will stop chavs coming in. There was a study done on it.

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

At least a few of them will mistake it for a Batman film.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

not understanding that we need to bleed the state dry of money so people actually rebel

William Powell
William Powell

Beijing using hip-hop to undermine pro-British Hong Kong separatism

Attached: 49b15c928805a32781e6ce98b6b0aa009b07b0d61b487ec533adf23831019fe6.jpg (130.91 KB, 828x648)

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

I think we've been overlooking an important question for far too long. Are Chavs white?

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

This, it's why stations play it.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

t. Deano

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Can't decide whether to start a Nazi Germany or Imperial Germany game in DH tonight. What's an interesting country from the 19th century I could conquer with?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (859.52 KB, 748x561)

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

mongolia

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Ask yourself this. Are the Irish white? You have your answer.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

Germany
woah fucking epic dude grossgermaniums xddd waggle your willy!!
kill yourself

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

paraguay

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Sounds like you need a fap, lad don't

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Considering a Sternberg playthrough.

You've not made a suggestion or any constructive criticism, so I assume you're acting like a buffoon simply because you're a sad little man. Get help.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

Labo advert
Still in utter fucking disbelief that they're actually going to get away with it.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Attached: spone.jpg (84.57 KB, 496x579)

Jackson James
Jackson James

plays vidya
calls me a sad little man
is the poor soyboy mad?

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

Attached: e2a37cf500d5d78d5575b1b73eb4449f42d6824bc9307e485c1bda0d9fe30488.jpg (212.33 KB, 688x960)

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

are the Irish white?
Gaels are no different to Britons lad. Without the arrival of Anglo-Saxons the entirety of the British Isles would have remained an irrelevant backwater.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Might load up Victoria II and try to recreate the Paraguayan war.

I'm learning about strategy, world history and geography through military simulation games while enjoying myself at the end of the day. You're a useless NEET who insults people to make himself feel better.

I don't get how so many things are popular that are popular.
Star Citizen

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (11.48 MB, 3948x1960)

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Attached: david-shrigley-untitled-1-800x800.jpg (47.28 KB, 800x565)

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

Moral Mogg says:

Attached: moggThots.png (1.03 MB, 1018x599)

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

they ARE the future RWDS

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

BASED

Attached: Milo7764.jpg (18.19 KB, 215x315)

William Cruz
William Cruz

epic memi my dude

Attached: 519x9ESzM6L.-SX258-BO1,204,203,200-.jpg (26.95 KB, 260x261)

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

hullo mi5

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

I love how defensive you get when anyone is even remotely anti-vidya. You've done it for years keeek

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

based

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (303.5 KB, 542x800)

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

I like Mario, tbh. He never let me down.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Jacob Rees-Mogg EVISCERATES Corbyn and the Left at The Policy Exchange

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

LIBTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH AND IT'S GLORIOUS

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

Begone jerrycuck

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

absolutely basst

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

Jacob Tree Frog

Attached: StewartLee.jpg (59.46 KB, 1280x720)

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

epic rekking

Attached: leader-of-the-alt-right.jpg (79.16 KB, 1280x720)

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

imagine being a grown man who actually follows milo around

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Haven't you been begging everyone to play your forum game over the past week, which seems quite complex and probably took a fair few hours of your time which could've otherwise been used productively? Wouldn't be so quick to judge me.

Imagine being my dad, smh.

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Topkek

Are you quoting that YT video of that chink? Can't find it anywhere.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

The Tories are scheming lads, trying to stop a HARD RIGHT BREXIT

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Wow he really tickled their tummies

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

RP and forum games require greater thought than playing against a dumb AI

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

we have enormous confidence in democracy
Democracy doesn't allow for principles.

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Star Citizen makes sense in theory but it's a bit of a memk.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Leftists are guilty of this
Heartbroken family of three teenagers killed when an Audi 'mounted the pavement and smashed into them as they walked to a 16th birthday bash' face driver, 28, accused of their death in court
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5324605/Driver-mounted-pavement-killed-three-teenagers.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (436.9 KB, 634x438)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (309.72 KB, 634x382)

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

when given a choice between liberty and control, most voters will chose liberty

is this why the Conservatives are not in favour of border controls?

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

(checked)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (192.21 KB, 474x316)

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Just back from work and no I just live in London.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

It's a quillow, stew.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Attached: DUuXCeCW0AImrm8.jpg (151.1 KB, 1040x1095)

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

I bet she sucked Weinstein's dick and all this feminist crap is just over-compensation

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Gonna laugh when she gets bullied out of her own book club by a black qwueen.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Don't remind me of when Sam was funny lad, it's too painful

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

imagine actually believing any of this stuff. It seems so sad.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

feeling naughty?

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

he needs to go back to paying hookers to star in his videos

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

always found her cute tbh smh

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

always found her cuntish, even in the first 'arry porer tbh smh

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

Don't see the attraction. She looks like a 12 year old boy. Give me that thicc goblita Venti over Watson any day

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

what are you lads drinking tonight?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (650.89 KB, 1000x1000)

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

water

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

same here tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.1 MB, 1280x720)

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

this tbh

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

water, tea, protein shake

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Green tea with lemon juice. Alcohol is for niggers.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

you didn't really need to answer tbh mister thrift night

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Rum and Irn Bru tbh

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

wtf is going on with my channel lads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (227.83 KB, 609x801)

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

filtered water and choccy milkshake

Attached: shill.png (92.35 KB, 275x234)

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

You've attracted professional shills and the crazy lad.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

take the icke pill

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

YOU ARE THE SONS OF AN ANCIENT LORD NAMED HORON
Misspelled Hurin ffs

Attached: 41lJZHCn54L.-SX315-BO1,204,203,200-.jpg (31.64 KB, 317x499)

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

Kek. Someone made a "transvestigation" thread on /pol/ a few days ago. These mentalists believe every famous celebrity is a secret tranny.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

G–d l-d

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

What's nige talking about today?

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

I WARNED YOU ABOUT USING JERRY FONTS, LAD

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Y-u T-o

Feminism LOL!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (160.05 KB, 460x259)

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

this but unironically

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

tbh. urge to breed but also don't want black dna in the gene pool. smh the dilemma

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

nothing to object to equal rights for women
smh…

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

thicc goblita Venti

Attached: mutt.jpg (146.79 KB, 1280x720)

John Ward
John Ward

people are still moaning about the font

Attached: 1504887828334.png (516.19 KB, 808x805)

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

posting her instead of Lauren Southern

smh

Attached: LaurenWithHedgehogs.jpg (37.22 KB, 405x720)

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Want to hear Nige WRECK those feminazis
Don't want to hear mainstream opinions about m-muh feminism

Attached: Bowden15.png (413 KB, 581x451)

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

Wow she's not white? Thanks for bringing this to our attention lad.

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

I like it lad

Attached: daftiedafty.png (38.33 KB, 1000x600)

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

Absolutely not tbh

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

We used it first tbh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackletter#England

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

It's better than the past few shows so far tbh

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

see

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

daily reminder that sherman needed to do it again

William Diaz
William Diaz

Caroline minuscule used there after the Norman Conquest
dropped

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

good lads

Attached: Mark-Collett-MI5.png (99.37 KB, 450x316)

William Wilson
William Wilson

I will marry her and have white babies with her

Attached: LaurenSouthernSexyNazi.jpg (491.23 KB, 2048x1884)

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

I thought we agreed you were going to ease off on the fashy stuff for a bit, and lead the normies into the harder stuff gradually ?

Attached: ca5cda046bec15371a97385ff9459fa10587c1f84323314199ad5cab135669fd.png (34.61 KB, 283x203)

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

It's going to take at least 4 centuries, possibly much longer to breed the African poison out of it. Glad it won't be me.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

shut his channel down, lad. He's just another spy.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Attached: colletdafty.png (107.86 KB, 450x316)

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

stop posting this forced collett meem

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

based

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

t. bogposter

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

A major report by the British Election Study found there was actually no major surge in turnout among under 25s in June's snap election - and turnout may have decreased.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5324253/Youthquake-general-election-myth-academics-claim.html

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Congrats. Black Panther can't compete with WHITE BANTER

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (101.84 KB, 1000x714)

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Don't blame them. There's no actual point.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

*spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)*

Attached: colletayy.png (177.51 KB, 450x316)
Attached: colletex.png (142.39 KB, 450x316)
Attached: colletexhr.png (186.43 KB, 450x352)
Attached: colletmib.png (304.76 KB, 450x316)
Attached: colletstar.png (171.56 KB, 450x316)

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

tfw no dafty thot gf

Attached: ad-208610066.jpg (93.88 KB, 748x655)

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

literally nobody knows who mark colleht is except for joe its pointless making memmies about him

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Based Boomer Nige trying to understand feminism, listening to a lecture from a thot

Attached: 1457717846318.png (70.84 KB, 285x285)

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

Try to respond to your post about spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)
My browser instantly crashes

shit. the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) have got me.

Attached: 0edbb043bab5551d58334fda9a32d823974db693cb9623837104211c8f6385c5.png (12.4 KB, 419x395)

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

make a punished collett

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

giraffe woman covered in bog wall graffiti
absolutely vile.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

And then

What's your game sunny him?

*spy?*

Attached: 9c0890f00a8e4d4807462d98218f217b20b008f773685e9e3cec965b73d36c02.png (9.91 KB, 240x232)

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

The Dorsetta man isn't bound by childish notions like consistency

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

Shouldn't have trusted me, lad

Attached: 03fa4bf6bcb9f460baa05b473be283dc5127797beb516aa52ad5201363c390e4.png (46.53 KB, 1299x828)

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

there are obvious spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) all over this thread

Attached: ae47f8beb39758c1a120f055dd3a1119e3c1164aa23eba85dbf7529fcc3429d8.png (121.34 KB, 496x457)

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE STRONG

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Attached: colletpunished.png (185.67 KB, 450x316)

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

Based 67 year old male feminist caller on Nige's show

Attached: deadpepe1.png (19.21 KB, 865x466)

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

keek

Noah Young
Noah Young

The spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) love us, lad. It's this, or spying on the based NA forums. We make their day with our devilish wit.

Aaron White
Aaron White

she wasn't a real gf, just an actress on the MI5 payroll

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

In 2012, Michael Scerba, a former Australian intelligence officer at Department of Defence, anonymously leaked a highly sensitive document that he had obtained from the spy agency in a 4chan thread. According to the court documents[5][6] released in August that year, Scerba’s thread was largely met with skeptical responses from the imageboard community, with many users dismissing the files as “fake and gay,” and subsequently buried after failing to gain any substantial attention.

“To my dismay, I just got a bunch of ‘fake and gay’ remarks and the secret documents went 404 [website not found] about 4 comments and 1 hour later.”

top keeek

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

still better than anything we have ahhhh

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

do you think the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) develop affection for us and will eventually undergo a crisis of loyalty when we are sent to Mummy May's Time Out gulags a la The Lives of Others

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

Attached: colletpunished.png (105.2 KB, 450x384)

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Probably true. He wheeled her out during the Brexit campaign and nobody had ever heard of her before.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) have weird girlfriends

is this some new tactic to allow them to remain in charge of the subverted party while still tarring it with eggstremist rhetoric

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

caller starts talking about the frankfurt school
time for ads

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

caller mentions the Frankfurt School
Nige mentions Open Society in response
Swear to fucking God, Nige knows these things and he never says a thing usually

Attached: 1415577327568.png (106.52 KB, 415x367)

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

WDGMBT?

Attached: google.mp4 (7.71 MB, 360x640)

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

*stops posting because of the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)*

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

all those people that voted UKIP with hopes of beating the system
literally millions of people putting their heart and soul into politics
have everything you ever dreamed of smashed into tiny pieces before your eyes by successive weak kike leaders and boomer Farage's complacency

Attached: 1954072585247857355428-7.mp4 (863.1 KB, 480x480)

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Yeah, I thought he was going to name the Jew for a moment there

"I have a big revelation about all this" he said…

Attached: 906d210d604513997df52bca17744005e0df2794777bc178e31c0a0f96bf3879.png (12.78 KB, 418x408)

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

He knows, lads.

Attached: nige-(4).jpg (633.12 KB, 2048x2620)
Attached: nigel-(3).png (1.17 MB, 1200x802)
Attached: farage-golden-dawn.webm (6.64 MB, 640x360)

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) will know all about us anyway, but I think the powers of hope not hate etc are overstated

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

ywn return to the comfy times of the 2015 GE
no more Milimemmies

Attached: ClipboardImage(46).png (16.17 KB, 656x755)

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

turns out his revelation was just a citation from a feminist study tho

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

595699g
The leftards are trying to stop people findin out about Jesus lol they must be running scared

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Corbyn out to be a memi machine, somehow he's escaped proper attention

Mainly because May is so shit I think

Attached: CorbynIRA2.jpg (97.85 KB, 634x451)

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Pretty sure this current caller called recently and was a mad feminist before

Attached: 1516378175515.jpg (28.54 KB, 356x425)

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

2015 - 2017 have all blended into one for me

James Brown
James Brown

wew

Attached: ITSAFRAID.png (437.19 KB, 848x561)

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

Corby isn't as memiable

Attached: 4d489612a8468e3ca7358ad6862b1e8d2ab0be0fff66cf74f17b6a86cd941cc8.png (91.23 KB, 400x333)

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

ROUND TWO

Attached: df.png (179.35 KB, 629x715)
Attached: ChargeofthelightBrigade.jpg (450.36 KB, 1700x1003)

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

tfw we were wrong about islam all along

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (12.6 KB, 333x80)

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

bother

Attached: civic41.png (430.13 KB, 605x554)

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

No,

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

I'm confused tbh, are they so stupid that they think we're not aware of taqiyya and their faith, or are they so stupid that they aren't aware of their own faith.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

why not though?

Attached: CorbynDUP.jpg (68.44 KB, 500x594)

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

ywn again wake up to the news of an autistic party leader revealing a big stone

Attached: 283E58AE00000578-0-Mr-Miliband-ordered-the-huge-stone-monument-to-be-created-despit-a-9-1430696386310.jpg (113.54 KB, 634x878)
Attached: Helper-11.jpeg (40.34 KB, 1024x962)

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

What ever happened to the big stone?

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Spoiler that shit.

Attached: cdf1efeb806a965623bef189e2181a9b--john-wayne-duke.jpg (9.07 KB, 320x240)

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Nige is outbantering everyone tonight.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

I remember in HS when some jewish kids did this during the pledge in 2005 and all us goyim lads put that stereotypical jew pic on his desk the next day and the teacher just laughed

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

He has fuck-all character to him.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

It's the current year forever now.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

Miliband had character you think?

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

His sperginess created his character

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

4% of men identify as feminist, 9% women

kek

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

Lads, why don't the Tories get a grip on immigration. They must know all these ethnics aren't going to vote for them in the future.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

he knocks his mrs about

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Not sure if they're incompetent or just evil tbh

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

It's not about votes for them, it's about votes for (((them)))

Attached: clinton.jpg (10.84 KB, 238x306)

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

He does the same to Diane's cunt

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

their donors are big businesses who love mass immigration, they can also flood the migrants into labour seats and hold their tory ones, also they hate being called rayciss

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

no ed stone

Attached: 1492977149861.png (236.36 KB, 808x805)

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

FRESH

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

I think what made Miliband eaier to mock was that he was weak

He was clearly trying to dance a line between Blairite neo-liberalism and the socialist roots of Labour, failing at both

Corbyn is sincere, even if you disagree with him he believes what he does and isn't a fake like Miliband, and that makes him appear a stronger individual, less easy to mock

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Why are yanks so autistic.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

How many "Christians" are there that go to chruch twice a year and hardly know the Bible? I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Muslims genuinely have very little idea of what it is they claim to follow.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

we could've had a strong and stable comfy economic boom with immigration radicalising the public and collapsing the tory vote under miliband but instead we chose dodgy dave

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

he will never come have moments like these again
Sad tbh

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

the tory party is literally pointless as an institution its designed to get aristocrats into government and has absolutely no other ideological purpose beyond that they will simply follow the hegemonic ideology set up by Gramscian New Labour if that achieves election victories.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Dave was exactly that lad. Hence Brexit

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

They dont give a shit about the future at all so long as they can retire happily nothing else concerns them

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

fresh

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

He was ridiculous kek

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

That wasn't even that great lad smh

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

what did you mean by this?

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

They have no ideology.
Popular discourse could shift towards repatriating ever nigger and most of the Conservative party would happily support it.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

MTW 2
based I hope you main'd England and BTFO'd the frogs

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

another awful post by dorshit

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

this

Attached: serveimage-(1).jpg (65.61 KB, 759x500)

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

What's the crack with Collett being MI5? His book was good and worth a read to everyone unhappy with what is going on in the west.

I asked this yesterday, and no-one had anything. It is a black pill that if you stand up and have your head counted, write a cracking book filled with understanding of the problems of this country, then you'll just get called a spy and a traitor anyway.

Attached: tf2-spy-pepe.jpg (188.33 KB, 1135x846)

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Dedicated MI5 agent to get all that ink, I must say.

Attached: PAY-Nazi-Tattoo-Brent-Luyster.jpg (116.21 KB, 1200x630)