White Nationalist Nikolas Cruz kills 17 in Florida School,after they wouldn't meet up with him

Seventeen people – children and adults – were killed when a gunman entered the high school on Wednesday afternoon and launched an attack. Twelve people were found dead inside the school, two were killed outside the building, one in the street, and two died later in hospital from their injuries.
The suspect has been named by police as 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz. He was arrested at the scene and when questioned by investigators,said,"I want to kill White nationalists people who wish to meet up without me.

The killer was armed with an AR-15 rifle and “multiple magazines”, police said.

Cruz was formerly a student at Douglas, but was expelled for wanting to kill White nationalists people who wish to meet up without him.

A teacher at the school said staff had been warned not to let him back on campus. The suspect had reportedly been receiving treatment for mental health issues.

Twelve of those killed have been identified, police said on Wednesday evening. No names of victims have yet been released, but Sheriff Scott Israel said a football coach was among those lost.
Fifteen victims remain in hospital: five in a life-threatening condition and 10 with injuries that are not life-threatening.
Students who had been at school with Cruz said many classmates had predicted he could “do something” to harm them and that he had previously brought guns to school and said he wanted to kill White nationalists who wished to meet up without him.

theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/feb/14/florida-school-shooting-live-updates-latest-news-marjory-stoneman-douglas

Attached: cruz.jpg (768x514, 110.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/en_us/article/vbp37y/white-supremacist-tries-to-walk-back-made-up-story-about-nikolas-cruz-blames-media
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
imgur.com/a/drUON
snopes.com/did-shooters-instagram-picture-maga-hat/
apnews.com/87b429399f774064beefd7a7dff3a41a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice try you fake news kike.

news.vice.com/en_us/article/vbp37y/white-supremacist-tries-to-walk-back-made-up-story-about-nikolas-cruz-blames-media

try again
also
the spammer is still spamming faggot

Did you know that osama bin laden was also a white nationalist ?

Funny they mention the "treatment for mental health issues" since Florida fell for and the gov signed in to law the gun ban pushed by Bloomberg for anyone that seeks any kind of mental/psych help several years ago. It is almost as if bad people that want to do bad things do not care about laws.

But it was a gun-free zone!

How do you do fellow white nationalists? LMAO XD

==Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up & have sex with them?==**

hi white nationalists
Why do White Nationalists want to kill me when I ask to meet up & have sex with them?

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Zig Forums ban a White meet up and not have gay sex?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network for gay sex?

Jewish networking

archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking (hook up for a BJ)

archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Zig Forums mod and replace it with a homosexual like me

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.(I should know,I spend alot of time on them cruising)

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

FIX POL homosexuals

There is a war against White homosexuals being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"(and my desire for cock)

Attached: fix pol autie.jpg (1200x630, 76.97K)

Attached: pol autie3.jpg (822x1024, 49.67K)

The teenage gunman in one of the worst school shootings in U.S. history participated in paramilitary drills with a white nationalist militia in Florida and exhibited warning signs of violent intentions.

“Im going to be a professional school shooter,” a YouTube user with the screen name “Nikolas Cruz” posted in September. The FBI was alerted and reviewed databases, but a spokesman said the FBI found no information to positively identify anyone and no connection to South Florida.

fake news see

He only killed like 5 nonwhites out of the 17 though so even if he was a white nationalist it's unlikely he was acting on behalf of his ideology. All news is fake

Do want to
meet up so i can kill you?

Killparanoidautiefaggotswhowant [email protected]

Including this comment

Attached: Star Trek - Liar Paradox).mp4 (480x360, 289.76K)

why is everything wrong?

|
|>
|
|

DAMAGE CONTROL

Classic alt-right profile. Angry white supremacist loser, weapons fanatic, misogynist, mental health issues and Maga supporter.

Attached: untitled.png (782x440, 277.33K)

I gotta say, this is the first time I've seen someone gatekeep edgy nazi kids.

Basically, Cruz participated in RoF training but AHA! there's no confirmation he was a member. Big Fuckin' whoopee.

I'm going out on a whim here and say, no, no it's not the first time

Yea,those spanish niggers aint white neether

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.67K)

How does it feel jerking off to generalizations, so hard, that you actually manage to set fire to your own micro-penis?

fake and gay

HOAX

like all the Trump shilling on /pol look for a thread that doesn't suck Trumps dick then look at all the sages

Man I wish, he would have launched racial tensions up by 500%, instead he killed a ton of whites.

drumpfolds btfo tbh

Attached: 1466979253365.jpg (446x336, 21.77K)

Huh?

Who didn't want to meat up with him fur gay sex

furries are the worst

To be fair, people often use the SPLC "hate map" to find like minded people. It's like getting listed in the phone book.

Attached: article-2567492-1BCFFAB700000578-79_634x415.jpg (634x415, 72.95K)

What a retard.
It was some LARPing faggots on discord who started this fake news story.

See here:
imgur.com/a/drUON

Attached: 4dchess4.jpg (3487x1930, 1.15M)

No he didn't you fake news faggot. The police said there was zero evidence of any involvement with the RoF and the leader of the group said he was "misquoted" and never met the guy and he was not associated with them. Keep spinning faggot.

This is your brain on corporate media.

snopes.com/did-shooters-instagram-picture-maga-hat/
Confirmed by multiple sources including people who knew him. Nice try. Brainlet.

Attached: th9W8RH04K.jpg (474x400, 27.68K)

Attached: 449f51a645bd70999c683063541ee92d1eacc7fce9b04574d4b72d827546c365.png (722x600, 265.01K)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lad. always a day late and a dollar short with the script.

apnews.com/87b429399f774064beefd7a7dff3a41a

And he was apart of a NRA affiliated club.

Attached: nikolascruzmakarov.jpg (600x165, 11.85K)

is this a joke about the meetup spammer lel?

The spammer joke cracks me up :)))))

He started planning this in september 2017, does that page predate it? If not, it's a clear plant to smear his ideological opponents.

Oh haha it's not even true. My bad.

The fix Zig Forums spam has stopped since his capture?

I am a white nationalist and I will meet you and have sex with you, but only if it's in the storeroom of a dollar general.

$1 oral
$2 anal

[email protected]

What happened to the /fix/ pol spammer.

Did he really get caught?

Did he feel the doxers closing in?

Did he take his meds?

Did he go on vacation?

Did he meet up with another white nationalist user and get killed :^)

Top kek

…white people…

Still no peep from the fix/pol/ spammer

Did they really catch him as in the article?
I thought the title was a joke

wtf i like cruz now?

Exploited kids

Attached: 20180315_203532.png (386x703, 339.18K)

>(((white nationalist)))
So another kike plant wasn't invited to the party?

He was reported to post to image boards,so it could've been him

Hey look, another false flag/tragedy exploited by the MSM and Leftist politicians to push their agendas.

Actually, you got it partially correct.

He went to the school to initiate a clever scheme to create a national 'school walkout' so he could somehow sneak back into school and be the only student who actually attended that day, but unfortunately for him, he's a monkey boy, so he didn't think it through all the way.

fuck yourself

Attached: white nationalist monkeyboy.jpg (178x223, 6.25K)