War with Iran

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

So what happens in the event of a war with Iran? The US would launch airstrikes from the Gulf states I presume? Or would the USN be retarded enough to send an aircraft carrier against anti-ship missiles?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (83.74 KB, 620x458)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.47 MB, 1000x808)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qWfRJ
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666
businessinsider.com.au/cia-supplied-anti-tank-missiles-turned-syria-into-a-proxy-war-by-happenstance-2015-10?r=US&IR=T
archive.fo/cfA69
infogalactic.com/info/Helios_Flight_522

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

To Faggot OP: NEVER, EVER POST WITHOUT PUTTING A SOURCE AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!”

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (52.3 KB, 968x681)

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Nice copypasta material.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

archive.fo/qWfRJ
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666

Attached: 1520564238390.png (51.49 KB, 500x475)

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

"OP has a great personality. He's a funny guy, he's very smart."
"There is no longer a Gay Threat from OP."

Attached: good-fren.jpg (235.63 KB, 1920x1080)

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

“The Japanese should learn well that peace with OP is the mother of all peace and war with OP is the mother of all wars.”

Attached: 636308528832281103-AP-Iran-Election-Candidate.jpg (397.07 KB, 3200x1680)

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, DON'T THREATEN THE US!
*threatens Iran*

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

I will never understand Westerners and their reason for war.
From Balkanman's point of view, a war should only be declared for these reasons: Revenge, genocide and fun
From a Westerner's point of view, it seems that they will wage war on literal nobodies across the world for the sole reason of money and oil. They have no true enemies, no one to take revenge upon. They just build huge expensive armies to attack shitskins in the dessert. Truly a lame waste of lives.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

They're allies with our rivals, so we need to defeat them to weaken our rivals, otherwise our rivals will become more powerful and our dreams of global domination won't be achieved.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

So what happens in the event of a war with Iran?
The US gets it's ass kicked as the rest of the world watches incredulously.
Or you know… there is never gonna be a war because the US has an actual chance of not winning so they're never gonna risk it.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Stop acting like a homosexual

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

From a Westerner's point of view, it seems that they will wage war on literal nobodies across the world for the sole reason of money and oil
Westerners will wage war with whomever Priceless 2 billion taxpayer dollars per year Israel demands, because they went through the horrors of holocauster, pogroms by jew-eating Polish monsters, 6 gorillon were burned alive in a single barn in Jedwabne, because good nazis couldn't save them in time.

Brody Long
Brody Long

This guy gets it

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Not understanding that every war ever was about territory or money and other stuff was just a side extra

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

every war ever
Are you implying that you need territory and money in order to consider waging war on Albania, Bulgaria and Turkey?
Are you implying that we don't fight each other for the sole purpose of revenge and eternal hatred? Are you implying that the Balkans of all places need something as irrelevant as coins to go to war?

Attached: 150320-1344dfee.jpg (88.44 KB, 1024x676)

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

This is a deeply marxist view, and a wrong one. Humans fight because they have an instinct to fight, to defend what they consider to be their own, and to take what they consider to be the other guys. They could see a faith as their own, a section of land, a set of philosophies, a pipeline… Age old grudges, economies and politics are just rationalizations for the bone-deep instinct that flows through the veins of every healthy human.
Did you put on a Serb proxy to fuck with that other guy?

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

This.
Humans are not some tolerant beings you local leftist would have you belive. Having all this organisation and mechanics for preventing war like the UN and NATO is contrary to human nature.
Humans need war as an outlet for settling disputes,acquiring resources or just proving who's right.It's in our nature.Otherwise, all that anger and hatred is cooped up inside until one day those mechanics fail and all that anger is released like a torrent, and when it's released, it will spill over everywhere, like a dam that gives way to the river.Just look what happened to Yugoslavia.All that hatred builds up until it explodes.

Let's take NATO for example.
It was founded with intent on stopping another war in Europe and stopping the spread of communism in Europe.Noble goals for sure ,especially the second one,but now there's all this friction and frozen conflicts between nations and peoples and diplomacy can only mend it for so long.

I guess what I wanted to say is
Remove Albanians when?

Attached: 1449554823739.gif (356.81 KB, 263x239)

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

Balkans country wants the entire world to become one big Balkans
Imagine my surprise

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

he doesn't want to see Washington burning like it's 1814
I hope you have a good reason.

Attached: Anglo-Perfidy.jpg (206.28 KB, 1200x630)

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Doesn't want the entire world to become one big Balkans.
Are you gay or something?

Attached: Battlefield-Yugoslavia-Trailer.webm (3.28 MB, 646x480)

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

So what happens in the event of a war with Iran?
Persian Gulf War 2.0

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

You mean Operation Irrevocable Quagmire 4.0, don't you? I'm not saying that the US couldn't wipe a country like Iran off the face of the earth - but I don't think even Mattis could persuade Trump to let your forces off the leash that far. It would turn into another decade long 'peace keeping/police action' as CIA selected 'moderates' were 'elected' to the 'joy and applause of the entire country and international community' leading to 'a lasting peace and end of tension in the region', and of course huge amounts of money passing from the taxpayer to various government contractors. You'll also drag the rest of NATO along with you, which is just what we fucking need at the moment.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

They just build huge expensive armies to attack shitskins in the dessert
Doesn't this fall upon your third reason though?

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Which is why we have monies ….or did

Caleb James
Caleb James

Well that all depends on if the leadership pulls out after fucking them over massively a la PGW 1.0, or decides to get stuck in the country for decades.

I honestly don't give a shit about Iran, but apparently they threatened us or something. As far as I'm concerned, that's grounds for at least sending some B-2s over Tehran to convert the local infrastructure to rubble.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

“The Americans should learn well that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace and war with Iran is the mother of all wars,” President Rouhani said in a series of sharp remarks aimed at the US.
“Iran’s strategic depth reaches the [Indian] Subcontinent to the east, and the Mediterranean to the west, the Red Sea to the south, and the Caucasus to the north,” he said. “We rooted Daesh out and saved the people in the region; we take pride in ourselves.”
“Threats will further unite us [Iranians]; we will certainly defeat America,” he said. “That will carry some costs for us, but the benefits will be greater.”
“The US’s latest conspiracy [against Iran] has been to attempt to wear the Iranian nation down [and lead it into submission,” President Rouhani said. “You must know [however]: the Iranian nation is honorable and will never be servile to anyone.”
“The US is clashing with the whole world over the JCPOA,” he said, adding, “The isolated America should not [be given a chance to] recover.”
“No one with even a basic understanding of politics will ever say, ‘We will block Iran’s oil exports,’” President Rouhani said, reminding America that, “We have many straits; the Strait of Hormuz is but one.”
“Mr. Trump! We are men of honor and [have been] the guarantors of the security of the region’s waterway throughout history. Don’t you play with the lion’s tail! It will be something to regret,” he said.
“You declare war on the Iranian nation and speak of support [for us]? You are all over the place in the region. Know what you say!” the Iranian president said.
“Today, talking to America means nothing but surrender. In the face of the bullying liar that is Trump, surrendering will mean allowing the looting of Iran,” he said.
These were the choicest quotes from a speech Rouhani gave to his allies. In return, Trump replied in full caps like a boomer and repeated the Israeli line, like a good goy.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

What if Trump is doing this to expose the 9/11 scam that killed his friends?

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

Even if that's the case, fighting for your house and family is different from fighting for your enemy's house and family. You'd be missing the point by framing the problem that way.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

No, merely exposing it.
He exposed a lot of shenanigans with NK by the former administration through the Rocketman saga.

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

Question. How many larping /pol/cucks will be drafted by trump if a war does break out? How will they damage control trump during the aftermath? You damn well know most of /pol/ will ironically die for Israel if it was in the name of trump.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

How many larping /pol/cucks will be drafted by trump if a war does break out
I didn't know US army drafted retards

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

I didn't know US army drafted retards
Autism doesn’t disbard you from military service anymore if I am not mistaken. They let trannies in. Why not the retards?

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

You're right, that's the Navy's job. :^)

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

You have to be between 18 and 25 to be drafted.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

They average poster will think it was all 88D Backgammon until their legs get blown off by an IED. Then, for the briefest of moments, they'll comprehend the reality of their situation. The cognitive dissonance will unfortunately force them into unironically worshiping Israel to a degree which even boomercons would find distasteful.

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

You have to be between 18 and 25 to be drafted
During WW2. They drafted 30 years old.

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

That's only in special cases where all the fresh target meat has expired.
There's plenty of millennials to be culled before that happens.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

muh draft
Who the fuck would even obey a draft? Hatred of the government is at an all-time high. If they're going to get sent to a desert shithole to die anyway, they'll probably just shoot at the soldiers who came to draft them instead.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

good point. it is more likely to start a war on a home front trying to enforce a draft than aid in an overseas war effort.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

That, or the US of A will turn into a so-called police state.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

I'm not saying that the US couldn't wipe a country like Iran off the face of the earth
I do think invading Iran would be a way way bigger challenge than Iraq…
To the point I do question it's possible unless the US really shift into high gear war times.

Iraq invasion only went well because most of the generals were bought off of by the CIA and let escape quite a few number of higher ups didn't made it to the deck in particular the general in charge of the defense of Baghdad. And (not) surprisingly the defenses of Baghdad were non-existent.
Meanwhile in Basra that was properly defended it wasn't exactly going great (until they realized Baghdad army was basically non-existent and the defenders made a desperate push towards Baghdad and the USAF slaughter them).
Without that betrayal and the general stupidity of the iraqi force the coalition would have slogged far more than what happened mainly because it was a one progression axis since Turkey refused to let the coalition attack from there.

Iran is 4 time bigger with a population 4 time bigger than Iraq…
A shitload of the countryside the same as Afghanistan (mountains and mountains and more mountains).
Most the population centers/political core are on the opposite side of the country from the sea through those mountains/semi-desert.
Said population is largely united in it's hatred of the US (even the liberals they remember who put the Shah in place and killed Iranian democracy in the 50's) and doesn't have the multicutural problems of Iraq, meaning they will be able to mobilize a sizable part of the country population without too much worry.

So the US would have to either perform a serious amphibious combat landing (since iranian AShW are sinking Saudi landing ships in Yemen already it's not like they're not prepared for it) or maybe invade through Pakistan (which is not gonna happen, China isn't gonna let the US invade it's prime source of energy via one of it's proxy) through terrible terrain or just shit on Iraq sovereignty and invade from KSA (It's not like Iraq in it's current state can do anything to stop the US army) which is probably the best idea but will further push the US logistics to the breaking point (because you can bet your asses it's gonna be an IED fest if the US cut through IRaq shialand to invade Iran).
Oh and off course both China and Russia can supply Iran directly through the caspian sea without any serious possibility to stop them, even directly by land depending Azerbaijan position (which will probably not allow it but Turkmenistan will).

It's not undo-able. But it would be a real fucking challenge. Basically the biggest challenge for the US military since Korea, possibly bigger.

Attached: Iran-topo-en.jpg (685.56 KB, 1400x1291)
Attached: IranOMC.png (52.94 KB, 930x788)

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

I do think invading Iran would be a way way bigger challenge than Iraq…
If they approached it with the same goals and similar plans then yes. You'd need to subvert almost all of the civilian, religious, and military leadership in the country for that sort of thing to work. Then again, I wasn't talking about a semi-committed occupation while maintaining a peacetime economy.
To the point I do question it's possible unless the US really shift into high gear war times.
This was what I was thinking about - USA switches to a full wartime economic and political footing, starts conscripting its men, and authorises the use of everything that isn't nuclear, biological, or chemical.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Did the president of the United States just navy seal copy pasta another nation? What time line is this and how do I get out?

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

I'm torn between cheering such a difficult conflict for helping to cut the fat and poz out of the US forces, or condemning it as the wet dream of Israel and neocons everywhere.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Jesus Chirst, these tweets/posts are Civ AI diplomacy message tier.

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Hatred of the government is at an all-time high

Attached: 6c0d1250e9e1de944340bf0abc3d0f9f91f7751f83ed226c3bd59cf1daa19fd0.jpg (112.86 KB, 960x980)

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

If it's halfchan /pol/ it would be over 90%. Our /pol/ would probably be around 40%.

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

My son is a Navy Seal with over 300 confirmed Kills in Afghanistan alone and the only thing he dreams is dying for israel, preferrably in a nuclear exchange between USA and Russia.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Cancerous boomers' opinions don't represent the opinions of the people who would actually be drafted.

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

Iraq invasion only went well because most of the generals were bought off of by the CIA
Source?

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

we're living in the timeline where Iran is eloquent while America raves like a madman
Unlike though, I don't want out. I want to stay on this ride and see just how far it goes.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Oh boy I sure can't wait to send my only son to get slaughtered in Crimea fighting for our greatest ally Israel!
Every time a boomer dies, your waifu laughs

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

But what if my waifu is Lyashko?

Attached: 3e1f0-lyashko-vily.jpg (31.28 KB, 600x400)

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

Are you sure that's not sarcasm?

Attached: thinking-grenade-loli.jpg (324.44 KB, 1280x720)

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

The US has wanted war with Iran for ages despite cracking the shits when Saddam had the same idea, what I want to know is what changed? Did Iran do something to piss off the US or has the US always had a hate boner for them and just used them as an excuse to flatten Iraq?

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

It would be
haha dude we'll roll over those hajis just like in 2003
oh shit why isn't their military deserting
oh shit they have jets and anti-air missiles
oh shit they have actual arty
okay better drop some willy pete
oh shit they have willy pete too
wtf why are we getting wounded and killed
killing american soldiers is a war crime
And even if they do manage to conquer Iran
oh shit why are all these sand farmers shooting at us with chinese aks and rocket launchers
oh shit they're even more dedicated than the iraqi sandniggers
oh shit why are we getting 100 suicide bombers a day
We could hardly handle Iraq after their gay army (which was already fucked from the gulf war airborne turkey shoot) deserted, Iran would be 10x the military resistance and 10x the insurgency. It would probably fuck up our economy like Bin Laden was hoping to do by goading us into fighting guerilla wars the ME, especially because when it happens Trump and his kikes are going to double down for every dead GI

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

GRRRRRRRRRRRR STOP ATTACKING G-D EMPEROR ZOGNALD

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

They would have to squadrons of white men to be able to truly fight Iran, and you know that would never happen because Jamal might feel a bit left out and we can't have that now can we.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

expecting the based commie dick slurping frenchie to post any sources aside from sputnik news and some tweet from Syria stating exactly which SAM system shot down what individual cruise missile the day after to back his retarded claims
all these retards itt sperging out over muh blumf like with the fucking airfield
Shit thread tbh.

Attached: indifferent.jpg (23.11 KB, 250x250)

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

JUST AN AIRFIELD DUDES

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

be Assad
NATO wants Qatar / Turkey pipeline on your land
Russia offers a better deal to not run the pipe maintaining western european dependence on Russia gas
suddenly "moderate rebels" (read ISIS) show up
"civil war" breaks out despite the fact you won the recent democratic election with over 80% of the vote
snackbars fuck your mechanized infantry based armies with US ATGMs
glow in the dark niggers caught red handed businessinsider.com.au/cia-supplied-anti-tank-missiles-turned-syria-into-a-proxy-war-by-happenstance-2015-10?r=US&IR=T
Shillery wants your head on a pike
Trump says he wants the US to stay out of Syria
Russia ramps up support
start pushing ISIS's shit in
Trump claims you used chemical weapons
Trump starts airstrikes taking out the Hinds that have proven extremely effective
mfw

Attached: assad-man.jpg (130.46 KB, 735x730)

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

CAN WE JUST GET ON WITH IT ALREADY

Attached: 1416814255390.gif (386.39 KB, 592x570)

Noah Long
Noah Long

Why do people still buy this forced kile shill narrative horsecrap?

Trump bombed Syria for what? A total of 2 times?

He basically handed off Syria unlike the nigger.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

What shill narrative? The only one I see people buying is "Assad is Hitler v2", the reality is he went with the better deal for his people and got fucked for his trouble. On the bright side Russia isn't backing down and has the economy to back a proper proxy war for the first time since Nam.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

implying iranians aren't just as incompetent and weak as arabs
implying their outdated slavshit will protect them
implying we'd even need to put boots on the ground
implying china wouldn't abandon them out of fear of a US/NATO embargo
They rolled over in less than a month last time a superpower invaded them, you're giving them way too much credit.

Attached: 1500472910122.png (48.92 KB, 212x292)

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

the 2A won't beat a military
<but you need boots on the ground to enforce rule
invading X won't be easy
<nah, we won't need boots on the ground
You can't do whit without boots on the ground, name one war that was won without ground forces.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

Attached: DD66E8E4-938F-44EB-BBB2-2505FD7379DD.jpeg (43.69 KB, 312x342)

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

You need boots on the ground to enforce rule in a city you want to keep
You don't need boots on the ground to kill every living thing in a city you want to no longer exist

Attached: c6852ea98191324aaf61a6c07ca7e77bed350e5ca23bbf1dedb10e46e3335aa2.jpg (57.43 KB, 720x594)

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

Shill narratives 2 versions:
1. Mainstream version: Assad is literally Hitler, Trump please bomb him.
2. 8/pol/ version: Trump is bombing Assad, stop supporting him.
Aim: for Trump to bomb Assad and stop support of Trump among the chans.
Reality: Trump's bombing of Assad was intentionally ineffective and he radioed to Assad beforehand.

Shill is scared of truth.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

hey GI, Remember how we have been cucking out to filthy sandniggers and before them zipperheads for decades?
Well do the opposite now, to your own people in your own land
The only ones who would be willing to do such a thing are the .40 using limp wristed cocksleeves in our federal agencies, and said cocksleeves are also huge babies who run away and call for reinforcements at the first sign of resistance. They will run out of reinforcements sooner or later.
but muh women and mystery meat in the military!
The same ones who are too incompetent to dodge huge cargo ships and will be fighting the people who had to pull all the weight during their service time?

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

Well after actually reading the thread nevermind. I am tired.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

I'm guessing it was more a case of "we need a show of force against Russian allies" with "we don't want to kill Russian advisors and start a full blown proxy war" mixed in.
You think imageboards actually matter in geopolitics? Votes don't even matter half the time, thus the UK still hasn't left the EU in any meaningful way.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Uh yeah, without Zig Forums, Trump wouldn't win last election.

Yes I'm serious, there are shills especially paid to demoralize and D&C this place.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

I think you give us too much credit, Trump one because middle America has been fucked by the status quo so long they were willing to try anything different. I still maintain Burnie would have won if he ran against Trump because he had all the same "drain the swamp" rhetoric without all the leftist hate.
If I was in the US my vote would have been Burnie > Trump > Satan > Hilary .
As for the DnC I think they do it for free because they are leftist faggots that hate freedom of speech rather than some nefarious government / corporate organization because they reality is if the government or those with government connections want a site down it'll go down.

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Sandblatt would have won hands down if he weren't controlled opposition from the start, shit is fucked.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

. I still maintain Burnie would have won if he ran against Trump
(((Boinee Sanders)))
old scammer who got his rally hijacked by BLM
winning against trump
Though america becoming a socialist shithole with even more niggers would be an overall net-gain for the rest of the world, because they'd also stop being world police.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Don't fall for the "POTUS can do anything" meme, you could elect Stalin and even he couldn't get shit past congress.
That is why I was keen on Sanders, he has been fighting corruption for decades and would keep going while not being able to change economic policy in any substantial way.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

he has been fighting corruption for decades
By taking government paychecks so there's less money to be wasted on bad politics? (^:

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

working for free
I knew you were cheap Poland but that is extreme

James Wilson
James Wilson

when vucic accepts kosovo

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Considering you are a Bernie faggot, I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about /pol/.

Bernie is a jewish gun control spineless faggot who turns each time the democrats fart.

I hope he dies a pathetic death, the little worm.
Yeah, he fought corruption by scamming hipsters and buying villas.

Fucking jewish communist faggot.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

implying that pussy liped,cocksucking traitor didn't do that on every level except formal

Goddamnit,he's the single worst thing to happen to this country since the t*rks

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Even if he wasn't controlled opposition from the start (note that despite how much his supporters hated Clinton, only the earliest of his rhetoric was calling her out. During most of the primaries he was all about "deh billionaires" and the usual socialist shit; he even white-knighted the cunt about her emails in a debate. Consider also that he endorsed Shillary. Consider also that he owns three houses including a lakeside vacation home), Sanders has all the charisma of a dead fish. He got upstaged by a couple of amateurs at his own rally, just imagine the browbeating he'd get on the debate stage from Trump.

Attached: feel-the-bern.png (544.98 KB, 800x832)

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

too incompetent to dodge huge cargo ships
I still cannot understand how could one ram his fucking maneuverable Destroyer on a fuckmothering huge container ship that can be seen coming from the horizon, is 160+ meters long and 30+ meters high, and goes only up to 16 knots when loaded. How the fuck do you do this by accident? For those of you who don't know, there are many seas that have so many merchant ships sailing in them 24/7 that they look like literal highways. And to this date there have been almost no collisions. Huge slow ships avoiding collisions in the middle of the night and yet a fucking military Destroyer somehow rammed itself on the biggest ship it could find.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Bernie is a jewish gun control spineless faggot
Ok, out of Trump, Clinton and Sanders who is anti jew and pro gun?
scamming hipsters
The reality of the US electoral system is you need big money to have a chance, Clinton got that money from bankers, Trump used his own money and private backers and Sanders crowdfunded, out of these three there is only one that doesn't owe any favors if elected.

just imagine the browbeating he'd get on the debate stage from Trump
Not going to deny he's a shit debater in the modern era, in the 50s his style was the norm but today you need to constantly attack opponents rather than endorse your policies because the lowest common denominator wins votes. It's sad really that society has reached the point where it's more effective to poke holes in the other guys police than to explain why yours is better.

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

A military coup led by disgruntled vets

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Trump.
Sanders is both pro jew and anti gun.
The reality of the US electoral system is you need big money to have a chance, Clinton got that money from bankers, Trump used his own money and private backers and Sanders crowdfunded, out of these three there is only one that doesn't owe any favors if elected.
But he does, he owns the favors from the democrats for letting him run in the first place. The faggot is too scared to go independence.
Not going to deny he's a shit debater in the modern era, in the 50s his style was the norm
Nope, debater is always attack and looking strong, this has been the case since the Roman forums.

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Trump
Is it the fact he sucks jewish cock or the fact he is pushing gun control that gave you that idea?
faggot is too scared to go independence
Agreed but I also can't blame him since it's been over 150 years since an independent won.
debater is always attack and looking strong, this has been the case since the Roman forums
Not everywhere, here only 30 years ago they would point out what was wrong with the other guys policy but then go on to explain why their policy avoided those issues. These days I have seen better debates in high-schools than I see in elections.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Is it the fact he sucks jewish cock or the fact he is pushing gun control that gave you that idea?
It's the fact that under him Israel is bordering with 3 hostile states (Syria, Iraq and Iran) that are all closely knit and that the only gun control he measures that he has "accomplished" is the ban of Vepr, which is a legacy muh russia faggot shit.
Meanwhile, Sanders want wars with Russia, with DPRK, with Assad, with anyone the dems point fingers at, and the only guns he wants you to have is a bunch of fudd deer guns.
Agreed but I also can't blame him since it's been over 150 years since an independent won.
Yeah, keep sucking his jewish cock, faggot, because that faggot is spineless and will do anything to get votes and support from the democrats.
Not everywhere
Proven wrong since the roman forums and senate, who simply poke fun at each other, the winner is not the smartest or most logical, but the man with the most wit and charisma, as well as integrity, which Sanders has none, because he is a submissive jewish faggot.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Literally because Sarah and Natalie weren't talking to each other.

Let me put it this way: out of Trump, Clinton, and Sanders who has been repeatedly accused of anti-Semitism?

Yeah, and that one is paying out of pocket–you can't owe favors to yourself. You're not even accurate in saying Sanders was crowdfunded, he got most of his money from union lobby groups (dollar for dollar, "Big Labor" like auto workers united actually have more influence in the political lobbying system than "big business"), and owing favors to unions is arguably even worse than owing favors to some bank.

Not going to deny he's a shit debater in the modern era, in the 50s his style was the norm but today you need to constantly attack opponents rather than endorse your policies because the lowest common denominator wins votes. It's sad really that society has reached the point where it's more effective to poke holes in the other guys police than to explain why yours is better.
You're romanticizing the past. Democratic politics has always been about mass appeal, and the democratic mob favors personal attacks over droning on about policy. Even "fifty years ago" as you put it, a Presidential debate between Kennedy and Nixon was decided purely by looks–people who heard the debate over radio said Nixon's arguments were stronger, but the far larger televised audience gave it to Kennedy, who went on to win the election. You're pulling shit out of thin air, waxing nostalgic for an era in which you weren't even born.

Also, you didn't address the most important points I made: Sanders isn't the honest, principled "man of the people" you think he is. He strategically avoided bashing Clinton too much, he's a socialist with a vacation house, and he white-knighted the personification of the establishment he's claiming to fight against. He's a fraud. And even then we're missing the core of the matter: he's a socialist. Socialism is shit whether the person calling for it is "honest" or not. It's a trash ideology and we need to keep that shit as far away from the White House as possible. Even if Sanders doesn't get a single piece of legislation passed, it's a fucking bad idea to give him the bully pulpit of the Oval Office for any amount of time, because a President can and will influence the culture. Even if no laws of his are passed, some socialist dinosaur–who, as President, will have a dozen microphones at his beck and call any time of the day–saying our biggest problems are wealth and white people, and that we should all hate ourselves for having privilege is going to affect the people listening to him. Just look at how quickly BLM started up under Obongo, despite him not passing any laws relevant to race relations–all he needed to start chimpouts was the bully pulpit.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

This. Hopefully they can get rid of (((democracy))) too.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

Iraq borders Israel
Iran borders Israel
Trump isn't ZOG because there exist countries Israel doesn't like and have been its enemies since decades before he was elected
Agent Orange at work.

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Under Bush, Iraq was fucked.
Under Obama was fucked.
Under Trump, Iraq govt just stabilized, Syria got stabilized, ISIS got beaten, meanwhile Iraq, Syria and Iran link up with each other.

But of course, muh ZOG.

Israel is literally a stone throwaway from a direct conflict with the SAA, this hasn't happened since the fucking 50s.

Meanwhile, the jew Sanders is crying because Trump is shaking hands with "dictators" and wants to abolish ICE (he caved after his liberal handlers tell him to cut it out).

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

And I always find it funny that the socialist leftist faggots still shill for Sandals despite the fact that they fully know that he's a compromised weak-willed faggot.

It's simple, their party got busted, they got nothing else, only the old neurotic jew from Brooklyn was their "face".

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Uh yeah, without Zig Forums, Trump wouldn't win last election.
This is what /pol/ actually believes.

Attached: 88C05FC2-E6EC-408F-BB4E-8032868290D3.jpeg (303.47 KB, 700x477)

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

I believed it and I still believe it.

November 2016 was the month of /pol/. Death!!!!!

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Under Trump, Iraq govt just stabilized, Syria got stabilized, ISIS got beaten, meanwhile Iraq, Syria and Iran link up with each other.
Except it has nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with said countries expelling US proxies through military force.
Trump inherited a situation where, no matter his intentions (and given the various multiple airstrikes on SAA by the USAF that always coincided with counter-attacks attempts from said proxies that happened under Trump, his intention were quite clear) by the time he was sworn into office the tide of the war had long turned, once Syria managed to link up with Deir Ez Zor and then link with Iraq (despite a desperate attempt to stop this with ISIS units suddenly becoming SDF units by magic overnight) Assad won the war. Aleppo was the big turn.

There is this retarded idea that because there is still a lot of the maps that is retardedly painted in colors different than the SAA that means that the war is gonna continue.
That's wrong look up on google map what a city like Idlib or Raqqa look like.
It's like for the second US revolution one side is holding with continuous control Washington, New York, Los Angeles, the whole great lake area, St Louis and Menphis but the other side might still win because they have Casper (Wy).

You saw what's happening in the south, a few day of fighting and total collapse with the rebels basically taking deals or running away.
Why? Because Assad has managed to really unite most of the country behind him and can bring the whole weight to bear against a handful of people instead of just his original loyalists. Add Russian/Chinese (I always find it hilarious nobody mention China in Syria when so much of SAA shit is Chinese and not Russian) providing intel and assistance for high level planning and they will be rolling pushing towards Idlib in September while the kurdroaches will either come back and normalize their situation within Syria or get teamed up on by Turkey, Iraq, Syria and Iran because no matter how they boast there are only a handful of them.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

It has everything to do with the passing of Obama and the triumph of Trump.

By defunding the amount of weaponry that are passed to FSA and ISIS, as well as stop supporting the kurds, Trump basically leaves Syria to Assad.

If Clinton or Obama was continue reigning, Assad is still gonna win, but it's gonna be more costly and take longer due to the bombing campaign (that will always accidentally hit SAA) and the finance and foreign fighters that are poured into SAA.

Also, China sells to the highest bidders, they are whores with no ideological pushing aside from the enrichment of themselves, unlike China, Russia does send actual advisors and troops that participate in real battles.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

and the finance and foreign fighters that are poured into FSA & ISIS*

Thomas White
Thomas White

people otb are still defending trump
nu-pol spillover?
call assad a mad dog
bomb syria after "rebels" fake a chemical attack on babies
still continue funding terrorist groups, but more under the table and through proxies like israel and SA
threaten war with iran for existing
r/t_d forgets that a big part of the reason we voted for Trump was that he promised us that we'd become more isolationist and stop fucking around in the ME. I expect the shilling to evolve into
trump didn't really promise isolationism
so what? no one fulfills their presidential promises
you see this is all part of 4d chess because by bombing Assad we will free his soul so he can haunt the Israeli nuclear subs and possess their missiles to launch at Israeli cities, thus nuclearly holocausting them and making it look like suicide
I understand it's hard to accept such a betrayal, but at this point it's pathetic in face of all the evidence against him

Attached: trumpwall.jpg (125.62 KB, 1280x720)

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Implying that our /pol/ wouldn't be around 70% at least.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Trump has literally turned away fucking China and EU and is enforcing protectionist policies.

And Trump literally bombed Syria 2 times, in 2 years, with next to no casualty and constantly talking about withdrawing from Syria.

Now shills are desperate because when Trump says bad words, it instantly means NUKE IRAN now.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

bombing a sovereign nation with your only evidence being the 5 o’clock news saying 6 trillion beautiful… BABIES were gassed despite the (((news))) claiming this before and investigations disproving it
It’s okay because maybe no one got hurt, and America is the rifghtful world police.
constantly talking about withdrawing from Syria.
He’s based guise look what he has been constantly talking about since he was running for president 3 years ago.

You don’t need to have a space between every sentence, friend, in English we only do that between paragraphs.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

It’s okay because maybe no one got hurt, and America is the rifghtful world police.
Yo, America has been doing this since 2003, America is literally doing the littlest at this very moment. All thanks to Trump.
He’s based guise look what he has been constantly talking about since he was running for president 3 years ago.
As opposed to another constant bombing campaign and everyone frothing at the mouth about Assad?

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

Trump has literally turned away fucking China and EU and is enforcing protectionist policies.
Protectionism != isolationism
constantly talking about withdrawing from Syria.
Now shills are desperate because when Trump says bad words, it instantly means NUKE IRAN now.
So when he says things you agree with it matters, but when he says things that make a fool of his country it doesn't. Right.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

We shouldn't have been involved anyway. I want the US to tell the world "Deal with all your bullshit by your selves. We're done." Then for the US to go isolationist again and work on unfucking itself by getting rid of democracy and executing politicians, scummy federal employees (pretty much all of them), and the media. Also by beating the fuck out of commiefornia and other shitty States for their bullshit.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

Protectionism != isolationism
When these protectionist policies mean cutting ties with the global market, yes, it means isolationism.
So when he says things you agree with it matters, but when he says things that make a fool of his country it doesn't. Right.
No, when he DOES things that I agree with, do you see him invading Iran so far? Nope.

Leftists and shills been saying this shit since 2017, but it's not going to happen. Trump plays them all for fools, jews included.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

US needs the muhreen and army at the mexican border, and nowhere else.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

call assad a mad dog
Isn't that a sing of endearment in Burgeristan? They call Mattis a mad dog too, and muhreens like to be called the devil's dogs. They invented that name for themselves as propaganda during ww1, so being called the lapdog of Satan must be a good thing over there.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

How many Aircraft carriers would it take for the US to establish a foothold/stable beachhead on Iranian territory?

Attached: amanojaku-question.png (128.52 KB, 248x248)

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

Whatever aircraft carriers they can get over there without crashing them. :^)

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

I agree. The real question is, how many cargo ships will Iran need to cripple the US Navy?

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

War with the nation most inclined to organically westernize itself

Not going to happen.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

war with Israel's #1 threat and worst enemy of the month
not going to happen.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Dont forget that Trumps pro fossil fuels policy in the US has made the pipeline unnecessary.
And has also caused untold damage to the Russian oil and gas dependent economy.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

What reaction would there be if the Iranians managed to sink/badly damage something like the Nimitz?

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

How do you establish a beachhead with a carrier? Beach it and have the entire crew charge with the small arms they haven't touched since basic?

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

muh (insert date here)
muh 6 billion sailors
general public supports war
forgets last time they entered a war based on emotion
For here it goes one of 3 ways:
1) They flatten the government
1a) Replace them with a popular government that retains power and does what the US wants
1b) Replace them with a hated government that gets overthrown despite the US throwing billions at supporting them
2) Russia and China back Iran and the US gets to decide if a carrier is worth total nuclear war.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

That sound like something the USN might do.
What reaction would there be if the Iranians managed to sink/badly damage something like the Nimitz?
Champagne.
Then nukes.

Levi King
Levi King

That is the problem.
If you leave a power vacuum you end up with chaos like Libya. Which is bad for the whole region.
If you leave the US in charge, people will accuse you of muh imperialism.
If you let the Ruskies stay in charge, they will solidify their hold on the country.

The only solution is to invade the oil areas and annex the oil fields of Iran and Saudi Arabia.
The people there can finally go back to living in the bronze age without any western influence, like their hero Mohammed.
And we get cheaper oil which improves the quality of life for everyone in the west.
There is literally no down side to that solution.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

why do you jewpigs always want white people to die in your wars?

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

That'll just perpetuate the 'muh colonialists took all the valuable resources, that's why we're so backwards - now open your borders' bullshit.
There's also the problem with the Koran justifying jihad against those invading Muslim land.

I'd say use a tiny percentage of the oil profits to buy off the local warlords and build basic schools or whatnot. Whatever they build would be a token gesture, there's no way anyone in the Middle East can maintain modern buildings. Best of both worlds for the parties involved.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

I forgot to mention the war would be fought entirely with drones on our side. So no real people can get hurt.
We may need to get the Japs to help research that.

There's also the problem with the Koran justifying jihad against those invading Muslim land.

It also says that the entire world is muslim land. Which explains why they are so pissed at everyone else.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

It doesn't state every country in the world is Islamic, but it does state that peace would be achieved if everyone was a Muslim. Pretty funny when you consider how much the Sunnis and Shias hate each other.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

I think people are a bit more worried about the "kill all infidels" and "enslave all infidels" parts than defensive scripture.

Al Qaeda wasn't defending itself when it rammed the twin towers. It's leader was a powerful Saudi who got rich from Americans, and its members were all funded and trained by CIA. They had no legitimate reason to attack America other than "fuck whitey".

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

implying 9/11 was perpetrated by goat herders who could barely fly a Cessna, let alone crash 2 Airliners into the WTC beyond their never exceed speed without disintegrating beforehand somehow
implying the WTC wasn't prepped with shaped charges beforehand as a collision with a large airplane wasn't enough to damage the structure sufficiently, let alone remove enough of it for the building to collapse in freefall
Though I do agree that designated mujahideen had been trained by glow in the darks and chechens.

Attached: disgrace.png (154.18 KB, 476x345)

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

glow in the dark niggers
being competent enough to pull off such a massive false flag
More likely what happened is that they found out about the plot beforehand, and just let it happen because they could take advantage of it. In fact, the teacher of the flight school where a couple of the goatfuckers were learning to fly actually called the feds, and told them he had a couple students who were very interested in how to fly a plane but didn't give a shit about learning how to land it. The feds chose not to do anything, claiming that their hands were tied due by the law.

<implying the WTC wasn't prepped with shaped charges beforehand as a collision with a large airplane wasn't enough to damage the structure sufficiently, let alone remove enough of it for the building to collapse in freefall
That begs the question, though: If you're going to rig the WTC to explode anyways, why bother with the planes at all? Why not just say muh terrists broke into the WTC and set up explosives? Also, if this really was a setup, why would the alphabet soup send a plane into the Pentagon? There's just so much unnecessary complication involved under the assumption that 9/11 was an inside job.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

why would the alphabet soup send a plane into the Pentagon?
Because there's certain data you can conveniently tragically lose in a terrorist attack.
Imagine "dog ate my homework" except for billions of dollars discrepancies in the books.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Its much easier to take out a building of that design with a plane than it is to secretly plant several truckloads of explosives half way up.
Who was actually on the planes and why is more open for debate.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

That begs the question, though: If you're going to rig the WTC to explode anyways, why bother with the planes at all?

Because blowing up three buildings with two planes sounds more believable to gullible masses than terrorists having many months access to the towers so they can destroy them with controlled demolitions.

There's just so much unnecessary complication involved under the assumption that 9/11 was an inside job.

That's wrong though.

It's funny how some of the "terrorists" passports survived the explosions unharmed. One was conveniently found by a Jew and brought to the police.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

people falling for the crackpot conspiracies made up by the CIA to cover for the fact 9/11 was caused by the lack of action from both the CIA and FBI who both knew about the terror attacks way beforehand but didn't do anything because they were too busy arguing over who gets the credit for stopping it

Attached: ec4407e28d5cedaa5d236c030e306f9054de44e92f649f76954ca56161a773c4.jpg (424.37 KB, 1593x2000)

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

9/11 was an inside job, but the particular Muslims were well-educated. What a lot of people forget is that Al Qaeda was a theological organization that prided itself on having learned members. The reason ISIS is so widespread now is because they don't give a fuck if you're a goat herder, whereas Al Qaeda generally wouldn't let goat herders in unless they studied their holy texts for months.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Uhh britbong
You're wrong
See vid.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

I've seen people debate back and forth over the 'jet fuel can't melt steel beams' stuff and the like, but I've never once heard an argument defending or explaining the 3 dancing Israelis.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. That's a fact. The argument put forth is that the jet fuel fires weakened the structure and thereby it came down. But that does not explain the melted steel that is pouring out.
The fire was cooling down when it suddenly lit up again minutes before the building collapse. There was molten steel flowing out of the building's columns. And on the ground you could see blown out columns, caused by the explosives used. See

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

it's the disinformation troll again

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

I tend to agree something very dicky was going on, but my main point is that the general public don't know about or haven't heard of the three dancing Israelis who had set up a camera to film the event and started celebrating when it happened. The van they were using had decals of a fake company on the side of it.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

It's funny how some of the "terrorists" passports survived the explosions unharmed. One was conveniently found by a Jew and brought to the police.
It's even funnier when you consider that the WTC wreckage burned for months, with not a single piece of office furnishing in it surviving (with the sole exception of some molten piece of metal that was supposedly at one point a shelf).
Or that the terrererists made Flight 93 disappear into the ground somehow.
Or that they crashed a 767 into the Pentagon in a practically impossible maneuver, leaving a trail of destruction appropriate for a cruise missile warhead at the entrance instead of having half the building collapse in flames, with no one filming the 767's approach for some strange reason.
Or that the Airspace over Jew fucking York and Washington D.C. was left virtually undefended throughout the event.
Or that the entire thing made for a wonderfully dramatic live-action movie on CNN.
Or that they hired paid "debunkers" to drive away evil conspiracy theorists afterwards.
Or that they still can't adequately explain the collapse :^) of WTC 7.
I wonder what would've happened if a foreign power had learned of the plan through espionage and somehow snuck a few nuke-carrying airplanes in there.
Could (((they))) still carry out a false flag of this magnitude in CY+3? I suspect they might try some degree of false flagging to get the US into invading Iran, but I can't really image what kind of since their recent false flags didn't really help their image.

Attached: Netflix-The-White-Helmets.jpg (96.71 KB, 648x960)

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

They'd have to isolate Iran from Russia and China before they could attempt any large sort of action. I guess they could attempt some sort of proxy war that destabilises the country in a similar vein to Syria.
After 9/11 and the 'gas attacks' by 'Assad', the public is getting too switched on in regards to false flags. Bibi crying about nukes isn't convincing anyone outside of the Israel firsters either.

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

9/11 was caused by the lack of action from both the CIA and FBI who both knew about the terror attacks way beforehand but didn't do anything
That's near verbatim what I said in .

Because blowing up three buildings with two planes sounds more believable to gullible masses than terrorists having many months access to the towers so they can destroy them with controlled demolitions.
That just begs the question from the other side, though: Why bother with explosives when you already have planes ready to anhero? It's not like the gullible masses are going to say, "Well, if the WTC had collapsed all the way then we'd all be ready to die for Israel. But only part of the towers collapsed, so we're not quite mad enough yet." Again, it's an added complication that makes no sense.

But this could still have happened under the scenario I first described–Alphabet Soup didn't create 9/11, but they allowed it to happen and took full advantage of the consequences. That (((coincidence))) with the passport isn't contingent on the controlled demolition theory. And the controlled demolition shit is what I'm criticizing, not the idea of foul play in general. I'm more than willing to believe that the CIA would do shady shit like this in general, but Bay of Pigs, Fast and Furious, and countless other mishaps (and these are just the ones we know about) make me seriously doubt that they're competent enough to setup this kind of charade all on their own without several massive fuckups and leaks; far more efficient to just outsource the terrorism to the sandniggers and do their best to spin the story and help it along.

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

The only false flag I can think of right now that might cause an invasion of Iran would be a successful attempt (or very close to) on the president's life by an (((Iranian spy))). It would justify American action while Russia/China would be seen in negative light for defending a country that tried to take out Trump.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Why bother with explosives when you already have planes ready to anhero? It's not like the gullible masses are going to say, "Well, if the WTC had collapsed all the way then we'd all be ready to die for Israel. But only part of the towers collapsed, so we're not quite mad enough yet.
The WTC was too structurally resistent for that, the elevators would've gotten fugged and there woulda been fires but the top of the building would've never slid down from a mere airliner crashing itself with no survivors.
It also wouldn't have included the drama of firefighters attempting to evacuate the buildings only to heroically die for Israel in the process, followed by finely marketable images of grieving relatives, ash covered comrades and people running/hiding from the dust wave, let alone all the free money for the cancer industry in the form of first responders.
Airplanes crashing into the WTC without Mossad rigging the buildings to blow would've certainly made the news, but it wouldn't have been enough to shake Boomerica to its core.

Attached: 27269908fb9705ce3be4f6ea7e73d9f75f47405e28f0fcacd2561f40197df46b.jpg (18.93 KB, 400x400)

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

major false flags
in this day and age
2001 communication wasn't as big and fast as we have now. People, even the most groweling normals are more cautious about things than they were 17 years ago.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Maybe, maybe not.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

But that does not explain the melted steel that is pouring out
You think steel is the only metal in an office building? Chairs, computers, even the window frames themselves are made of aluminium.
One of these is aluminium, the other is steel can you say with confidence what the 3rd image is?

Attached: 1.jpg (24.14 KB, 407x612)
Attached: 2.jpg (130.62 KB, 400x300)
Attached: 3.jpg (12.32 KB, 480x360)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

I honestly cannot tell what the molted metal is in picture 4, but I understand the math does not add up when 2 planes take down 3 buildings leaving 45 degree "cuts" at the base of the twin towers and metal burning for weeks.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

2 planes take down 3 buildings
There are images of the damage to WTC 7.

Attached: wtc-7.jpg (188.25 KB, 744x633)
Attached: wtc-7-2.jpg (47.73 KB, 653x306)

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

There are also images of those 45 degree cuts being made by rescue teams after the collapse.

Attached: 911-oxy.jpg (492.63 KB, 600x904)
Attached: 911-oxy-2.jpg (192.77 KB, 1600x1200)

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

They'll milk those patriotards hard.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

From a Westerner's point of view, it seems that they will wage war on literal nobodies across the world for the sole reason of money and oil.
sole reason of money and oil.
he believes the globalist cover story

"ackually … it's about oil values in wargaming, please ignore these bombs for libyan democracy, yay democracy! women rule, dictators drool! also, criticizing neocons is antisemitism. please go back to attacking the ceo of some irrelevant energy company, those are the real bad guys."

t. noah s. smartenberg, journalist for the new york times and morally better than you

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

archive.fo/cfA69
7 World Trade Center housed U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) files relating to numerous Wall Street investigations, as well as other federal investigative files. All the files for approximately 3,000 to 4,000 SEC cases were destroyed. Although some were backed up elsewhere, others were not, especially those classified as confidential.[citation needed] Files relating to Citigroup's connection to the WorldCom scandal were lost.[49] The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission estimated over 10,000 cases would be affected.[50] Investigative files in the Secret Service's largest field office, of more than 200 employees, were also lost in the collapse of WTC 7. "All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building", said one agent.[51]
Pure coincidence, nothing to see here.

James Rogers
James Rogers

It doesn't take a lot of planning and papertrail to have 1 Iranian take a potshot at Trump and get gunned down by SS guards

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

im sure thats enough damage to make the building collapse into itself at free-fall speed :)

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

muh free-fall
There are parts falling faster than the building, so faster than free-fall?

It's Manhattan, every building there holds info about insider trading, government fraud and tax evasion.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (76.31 KB, 630x428)
Attached: serveimage1.jpg (57.68 KB, 780x498)

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

imo the collapse of the WTCs was an act of God to punish New Yorkers for allowing their city to become one of the worse dens of Jewry in the world

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Sure Shlomo, an airplane collision+fire on a few floors on the upper half of the building surely melted the entire internal styrofoam structure allowing for the entire thing to collapse in on itself with its roof section staying relatively intact before hitting the ground, those plumes of smoke&debris gushing out of the lower floors for the entirety of the event were the purest of coincidences.
At least Mr. Silverstein got his insurance shekels, so all is well with the world :^)

Apart from a war against Iran is there any chance USrael may take advantage of the faggotry going on between Qatar and SA?

Attached: The-Middle-East.webm (6.58 MB, 480x360)

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

The problem is, deep state guys like everything to have theatrical flair. It wouldn't just be a sniper on a rooftop, since that's 1960's. Unlike in 2001, Americans are bored of Islamic terrorists, especially since ISIS was practically destroyed. It would have to be some sort of Invasion USA deal, with dozens of Iranian-backed Shia insurgent cells rising up at the same time. Cue martial law, national day of mourning as Trump suddenly becomes a fallen American hero, crackdown on independent press and war with Iran.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

I wouldn't assume that it has to be something super spectacular as 9/11. An Iranian charging the stage with an AK chanting "ALLAH AKBAR DEATH TO AMERICA GLORY TO IRAN" would be enough of a show to justify an invasion. That or something more creative like a chemical/dirty bomb at a rally, or an arab flying a cessna into the oval office

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

More likely what happened is that they found out about the plot beforehand, and just let it happen because they could take advantage of it
This is easily the most likely scenario. It's pretty simple to remove the barriers that'd naturally occur in a situation like this then ensure that the blame for not spotting it in time falls upon the few members of your agency who aren't constantly proposing you fuck up countries halfway around the world or break the law for illegal intelligence gathering. Two birds, one stone and all that.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

Also should add: it takes hundreds-thousands of people at all levels of an organisation to set up an entire false flag but a handful of highly-placed people with a few loyal followers to simply manipulate existing events.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

The supposed Pilots however were barely capable of keeping a Cessna airborne according to their instructors, let alone do an entire WTC with 767s beyond their Vne.
That and the fact that no fighters went up inbetween the first and second planes crashing into the Towers despite local ATCs being well aware of the highjackings just doesn't add up when even Germanistan can get a pair of armed interceptors airborne within 20 minutes.
national day of mourning as Trump suddenly becomes a fallen American hero
That'll be a hard sell for the MSM.

William Turner
William Turner

If it were just a single person, it could be painted as a lone wolf radical, #notalljihadists, and so forth. Ultimately, I doubt it would gain enough traction to justify a war in the minds of most Americans. If it were a cell, they could claim they were Iranian-backed militants who fought in Iraq and since there's more than one of them, it means there's a real force out to harm America rather than lone crazies.
Trump could be painted as a highly combative and deeply flawed man who was surrounded by traitors, but nevertheless managed to see the real threat of Iran, was a firm ally of Israel, toppled IS, stood up to China and rebuilt the US economy. Their masters would have them memory hole most of their current issues to justify the war. It wouldn't convince the far-left, but centrists would eat it up.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

I doubt it would gain enough traction to justify a war in the minds of most Americans.

That's wrong though. A barrage of lies by the Jewish media is enough to make most mutts support any war, no matter how absurd. See also Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Also should add: it takes hundreds-thousands of people at all levels of an organisation to set up an entire false flag

That's wrong though. See also: Gulf of Tonkin.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

It was pretty much free-fall because of the demolition charges, jewpig :)

Attached: MoI3.gif (6.88 MB, 598x376)

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

The supposed Pilots however were barely capable of keeping a Cessna airborne according to their instructors, let alone do an entire WTC with 767s beyond their Vne.

That was the reason why I stopped believing the official Jewish history forging of these events.

The arabs blamed for the attacks were too dumb and inexperienced to fly those planes. A modern airliner has wall of instruments to control it's flight; it's completely different than flying a small turboprop plane. And if they took over the planes in mid-flight at least hundrets of kilometres away from the wtc towers, how could they even fly perfectly in the middle of them? They couldn't control the planes, how would they even find the wtc towers? And hit them perfectly square in the middle?

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

As I said earlier, Americans love theatricality. You'd need something big and bold, like a Hollywood action movie, to catch their attention and earn their ire. The bigger, the better, which is why they love using explosions for false flags.
Vietnam
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was what allowed the Johnson administration to get involved in Vietnam. It was a pretty decent work of theatrics and was proposed to be an illegal attack by North Vietnam's military. Unless you can get Iran to attack American ships, that's a no-go.
Afghanistan
9/11 involved massive explosions and the destruction of some of the most famous buildings in America. If you doubt 9/11 was done by the Muslims, just look at the buildings going down and this scary man with a beard talking about it. Thousands died, and the mujahideen are happy about it because they hate our way of life, so of course they did it.
Iraq
America was already in a state of war fervor and Saddam was already considered a public enemy after the Gulf War. If you'll remember, they had to manufacture chemical weapons being used and the whole throwing babies out of incubators nonsense. On top of that, he was being associated with Al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden & the Taliban.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

I agree with your webm and have been watching Syria develop since the start but why didn't the US need an attack on US soil for Korea or Vietnam or Grenada or Panama or Iraq or Kosovo?
You are acting like the US government doesn't declare war on whoever they want with or without public support and just turn the propaganda to 10.

Apart from a war against Iran is there any chance USrael may take advantage of the faggotry going on between Qatar and SA
SA owns the US and despite the shit from 2013 I think the recent arms deal makes it clear the US will back SA even if it pisses off the jews. The only way I could see the US getting anything out of getting involved would be overthrowing Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani and putting in a Saudi puppet government in exchange for control of the Red Sea meaning the US would have final say over who uses the Suez Canal even if Egypt keep being bad goys.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Korea
Americans were killed by North Koreans during the start of the Korean War.
Vietnam
Americans were attacked by North Vietnam.
Panama
An evil drug trafficking dictator is against democracy (a foundational pillar of American identity) and poisoning our kids (war on drugs was a big deal at the time)!
Iraq
1991: Our allies are being attacked by a mad dictator who gasses Kurds, wants to steal incubators and oil. 2003: Oh no, that crazy Saddam basically did 9/11 and wants to use chemical weapons against someone, so we have to wage war on Iraq again. This time, he's going down!
Kosovo
America is the world's leader in human rights and can't allow babies and women to be killed by crazy extremists who hate democracy!

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

So why can't the "he's an evil dictator gassing children" story be used for Afghanistan? Why did they endure the economic harm of a major financial center being attacked when they could have bombed their own base in the middle east only killing grunts no one gives a fuck about?
The problem with the "they needed 9/11 to act"story is they have never needed anything near that big or bad for the US economy before, why now?

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

So why can't the "he's an evil dictator gassing children" story be used for Afghanistan?
Because even your average American remembered the 1980's when the Mujahideen were plucky rebels fighting the evil empire. Most people were aware that it was a backwards shit hole that didn't have anything close to that.
Why did they endure the economic harm of a major financial center being attacked when they could have bombed their own base in the middle east only killing grunts no one gives a fuck about?
The argument is that financial investigations were ongoing in the WTC which could've crippled the US deep state.
The problem with the "they needed 9/11 to act"story is they have never needed anything near that big or bad for the US economy before, why now?
Another reason might be that they wanted to curtail American civil liberties and start a global war of ideology, which is a lot harder to justify when a couple of grunts get killed in a country nobody knows the location of. The worse impact it'll have on the country, the greater the cause needs to be.

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Trump could be painted as a highly combative and deeply flawed man who was surrounded by traitors, but nevertheless managed to see the real threat of Iran, was a firm ally of Israel, toppled IS, stood up to China and rebuilt the US economy
I doubt normalfags would simply swallow that up when CNN and company have been painting Drumpf as Hitler reincarnated since 2016. A premediated shift in the media long before the actual false flag would be an absolute necessity, else confused leftists might conclude that Iran was the good goy all along and the American government is full of Nazis or some shit.
Korea
Commie proxies attack American proxies.
Vietnam
Commie proxies allegedly attack Americans a year after JFK got shoa'd in public.
Panama
Why didn't they invade Mexico instead of Panama if they want to stop illegal drugs, the naive bad goy asks.
Afghanistan
*declares war in post-9/11 trauma**
Iraq
Evil proto-Hitler genocidal muslim dictator allegedly has wepins of mass destruction threatening our greatest ally peace&stability in the middle east, t-t-this cannot fly in the wake of 9/11!!!! #NEVR4GET
Syria
W-we're supporting poor starving moderate jihadist rebels who fight for democracy against the oppressive baby killing hate preaching Assad regime threatening Israeli interests, and we're also helping proud democratic kurds "defeat" (((ISIS))) in the name of Balkanisation Freedom!!

Attached: Köksal-Drive.mp4 (2.97 MB, 640x360)

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

I doubt normalfags would simply swallow that up when CNN and company have been painting Drumpf as Hitler reincarnated since 2016. A premediated shift in the media long before the actual false flag would be an absolute necessity, else confused leftists might conclude that Iran was the good goy all along and the American government is full of Nazis or some shit.
Trump's already been found innocent by the Mueller probe and the Steele dossier has been proven to be a hoax. At this point, it's just about eroding public support, trying to prove that Hillary was stopped by those evil Russians and tarnishing Trump by association with people being investigated. The media could blame the Russians for suspecting Trump, because they clearly tampered with America and the dossier just seemed congruent with the facts on the ground at the time. I agree that a shift would be required, but it's not as if they haven't leaped from "literally Hitler" to "he's being so presidential right now!" in the past. Furthermore, since Russia has been tied to Iran, they could say it definitely disproves that he had any ties with Putin, because the omnipotent, omniscient Russian demigod of hacking & electoral tampering definitely would've stopped it otherwise. The far-left will always be against Trump, but the centrist majority would call them traitors, just like they did in 2003.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Because they needed an excuse to massively attack civilian rights and make gigantic profits for the banking & military industry?

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

It's not just that though, they'd have to do a full 180° on everything they've been pushing since late 2015.
Never underestimate the neuroticism of armed anti-gun trannies undergoing hormone therapy oh fuck (((they)))'d blame it all on evil anti-semitic shia guns again wouldn't they.
Checked for truth.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

I doubt normalfags would simply swallow that up when CNN and company have been painting Drumpf as Hitler reincarnated since 2016.
implying

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (57.5 KB, 1132x332)

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

There's a perfectly reasonable reason why no fighters were launched until the second impact. Hijackings of airliners weren't exactly a new concept. Quite a few happened in the 70s. The point of the hijackings were for ransom, kidnapping and what have you of the passengers. No one expected the jets to be used as weapons. This is also why the passengers didn't storm the cockpits until after they saw the others hit buildings. As for the fighter thing, Germany borders the east bloc. The United states does not. Which one is going to need interceptors scrambled in less than half an hour in the event of WW3? The thought of using airliners as weapons was completely unheard of at the time. So the thought of needing fighters to shoot something down within the continental USA was also an unknown concept to the world.

The other thing I would question is why didn't they just fill the building with explosives and collapse the towers in the 90s WTC bombing? And one I am genuinely curious about is if the jews all called in sick the day of the 90s bombing like how they (((allegedly))) did on 9/11

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Would the US attacking Iran be enough for a golan heights push?

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Duh. A sneeze would be enough for Syria and Russia to ride all the way to Tel Aviv. They just need America to be distracted a little bit.

Israel is not in NATO, technically the west can't do anything but complain and criticize.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

There were like 4 known highjacked aircraft flying around Jew York and Washington D.C. with one having been deliberately crashed into the WTC and another heading towards it.
I know the US is a hard target to invade geographically but for fuck's sake you'd at least want the Airspace above the Economic and Political capitals of the Free Worl to have some degree of security beyond well trained ATCs.
the thought of needing fighters to shoot something down within the continental USA was also an unknown concept to the world
Then why does the Air National Guard exist?
Besides, most of the time Interceptors are there to do air policing which involves leading confused Cessnas out of restricted airspace.

Attached: [FLAMENCO-INTENSIFIES].webm (5.79 MB, 423x240)

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

There were like 4 known highjacked aircraft flying around Jew York and Washington D.C. with one having been deliberately crashed into the WTC and another heading towards it.
They probably expected it to be an action movie where the villains call the authorities and ransom the hostages while threatening to crash the planes into buildings.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (149.29 KB, 220x325)

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

That's not an excuse for not sending some fighters. If some criminals storm a building, took hostage the people there, then demand ransom to let them go, the usual response is to surround said building with armed people. Imagine if that was not the case and they'd just let a single man have a nice chat with them on the phone.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Trump doesnt drink.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

implying they wouldn't just send in a single man armed to the teeth with a name along the lines of Jack Ed. Steele

Attached: MERKA!!!.jpg (535.67 KB, 950x625)

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

It's pretty obvious the 4th was shot down.
The way the MSM painted it as an "heroic revolt of the passenger" should tell you all you need to know about it.
Rumsfeld (IIRC? The SecDef at the time) went on record on congress inquiry that he did indeed gave the order to shoot it down but "miraculously" the plane went down on it's own and no, no, no, absolutely no US military personal partook in the intentional killing of hundreds of US citizens… (he has to admit it since there is probably a record of the order left somewhere and therefore it would be perjury if he said otherwise).

The rest is obvious, you don't need to melt steel beams to collapse a sky scrapper.
A sky scrapper is a STRUCTURE, not a BUILDING.
It's a house of card. Worst the WTC were build to be the tallest as possible using that particular type of structure, so close to safety limits (which is not used anymore… take a wild guess as to why. WTC was a central columns systems with floors arrayed around it). You take a big ass crane, you land softly a 767 on the roof of the WTC, the thing would have collapsed.
Muh free fall.
A collapsing structure looks like a collapsing structure you inbreded morons. Controlled demolition DON'T DETONATE THE FUCKING THING. They specifically target force reporting points and break them making the thing collapse ON IT'S OWN under it's own weight. So a building that was damaged at has it's force reporting points cracking under the now uneven pressure does exactly the same thing.

those plumes of smoke&debris gushing out of the lower floors for the entirety of the event were the purest of coincidences.
Well that's not a coincidence that's the core problem. It's the foundations knots "tying" the central column system to the ground that are breaking. When they really shouldn't have. But my money is on Jewish greed before Israeli thermite.

Want an actually educated guess? They inspected thoroughly the foundations after the first attack (in the 90's) and discovered that the knots were either already damaged from strain or simply poorly made/conceived and major renovation work was needed for the building, maybe the whole WTC lot to be up to code. Which they never did (possibly never got around to do it) and hush it up (it is Jew York).

How do you tell America that it's single biggest loss of civilian lives, including hundreds of cops and firemen is due to laziness, corruption and greed that is prevalent in any NY business?
You don't.
At least Mr. Silverstein got his insurance shekels, so all is well with the world
Which is all this retardation is about.
Imagine if insurance doesn't pay! You still have to demolish the entirety of the central NY business center but no one want's to pay for it since there was criminal manipulation (the explosion being terrorist in nature, the collapse criminal negligence) and a blame game going on. The whole thing would have been tied in litigation for decades, maybe for a century (yes it can get that bad when that much money that much powerful companies and individuals are involved in a multiple front legal battle).

That's probably what they're hiding and EVERYTHING ELSE is the smoke screen.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Steel beams can melt steel beams.
Put two pieces of steel against each other, put tremendous pressure on one you will have enough force turning into heat from friction to do it.
There is an entire industrial process that is called "pressure" or "cold" welding that relies on that.
And it doesn't use the thousands and thousands of tons of pressure from a fucking X floors of a giant skyscraper to do it.

That's why winds and vibration transmission is such a danger to structures. Because if the thing starts to vibrates without any way to discharge the energy you can have WIND melting steel beams.

James Richardson
James Richardson

That's wrong though. See also: Gulf of Tonkin.
Even then they didn't create that, they used the overreactions of the crew(s) against non-existent threats. That's reaction rather than creation.
Genuinely don't know enough about piloting shit to comment but aren't modern planes mostly self-flying anyway? I think there was one that kept flying despite an incapacitated flight crew until it literally fell out of the sky due to lack of fuel.
That and the fact that no fighters went up inbetween the first and second planes crashing into the Towers despite local ATCs being well aware of the highjackings just doesn't add up when even Germanistan can get a pair of armed interceptors airborne within 20 minutes.
Incompetence and overconfidence mostly, also what says: hijackings were common but mostly to make demands rather than as weaponry. I'll also add that simply preventing interceptors from being used is entirely compatible with their simply knowing about the plot and subtly removing obstacles to help it along.
but for fuck's sake you'd at least want the Airspace above the Economic and Political capitals of the Free Worl to have some degree of security beyond well trained ATCs.
Don't forget the USA was a nation that had until that point essentially never suffered any form of bombing or other aggressive aviation actions and most of the Russian threat was assumed to be coming from the North down (not to mention at this point Russia was at it's weakest for decades). And again we can assume there was some degree of subtle interference going on to help shit happen.
sky scrapper
This mistake is highly amusing.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

There are parts falling faster than the building
It’s almost like explosions have force which can propel objects

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

muh free fall
muh friction
Assuming the fires on the upper floors had managed to melt the steel beams sufficiently at critical points, wouldn't that have caused only the upper floors to collapse in on themselves and/or slide off?
The top sections didn't contain even half the mass of the total structure, and even if we assume the WTC were constructed entirely by Indian immigrants WTC 1 and 2 should've had multiple points in the structure all needing to be destroyed/melted for the Towers to collapse like they did unless the Wind was really strong that day.
Fuck, there've been high rises in China where every floor was burnt to a crisp and they still ended up standing.
I remember reading somewhere that the guy in charge of the Chair National Guard in the Area had just arrived for the first day on his job when the first plane hit, a military exercise in the area had stripped them of any available interceptor aircraft with live armaments and some of the calls for help from civilian ATCs were lost in the clusterfucked chain of command.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

It depends on the design of the building.
When one floor falls on another and they fall on to the one below etc its called a palisade collapse or something similar sounding.

Remember this was a building designed in the 1960s with all its strength in its central core. It would never pass regulations today.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Even then they didn't create that, they used the overreactions of the crew(s) against non-existent threats. That's reaction rather than creation.

Wat? They lied about an attack occuring, so the Gulf of Tonkin was a created fals flag.

Genuinely don't know enough about piloting shit to comment but aren't modern planes mostly self-flying anyway? I think there was one that kept flying despite an incapacitated flight crew until it literally fell out of the sky due to lack of fuel.

So? How do a bunch of sandniggers who could barely fly a Cesna program the planes to fly straight in the middle of the wtc towers?

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

It's funny how all wtc towers perfectly collapsed into themselves and not sideways and took some other buildings with them, hm?

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

Genuinely don't know enough about piloting shit to comment but aren't modern planes mostly self-flying anyway?
Modern planes indeed are flown by the Autopilot 90% of the time, but programming that Autopilot is tedious as fuck and takes like half an hour alone on long routes at least. Most of the time they're programmed beforehand to save time.
I think there was one that kept flying despite an incapacitated flight crew until it literally fell out of the sky due to lack of fuel.
infogalactic.com/info/Helios_Flight_522

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but autopilot is programmed to move safely from point A to B without mowing down buildings

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

The hardest part is landing. Second hardest is taking off.
Those are the parts that pilots arent allowed to do until they have a lot of experience under their belts.

But even novice pilots can take over mid air and point the plane in a certain direction.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

implying the planes that hit the towers weren't military drones dressed up as airliners while the real (highjacked) airliners were flown off to some base to gather fresh blood sacrifices for moloch
The hardest part is landing. Second hardest is taking off.
I wonder how frequent pilot error accidents would be if every commercial airline pilot were forced to graduate from Imperial Nippon style flight training on Fw 190s and Bf 109s before even thinking about flying large jet airliners.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

When one floor falls on another
Guess what happens when something that moves hits something that is static…
The only way to replicate the WTC collapse in physical models seems to be to collapse the supports of each floor in the right sequence.
If you don't do it the falling mass will eventually slow down and stop, way above ground floor.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Guess what happens when something that moves hits something that is static…

According to Newtons first law, all else being equal the static thing would begin moving as well.

The only way to replicate the WTC collapse in physical models seems to be to collapse the supports of each floor in the right sequence.

The sequence for these types of collapses is one floor falls down on to the one below. And then those two floors fall on to the one below that. Those three fall on to the one below that. And so on.
As it continues it gets heavier and its inertia becomes greater until there are no floors left to destroy.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

It's so much easier to understand when you put a fucking picture of it.
Yes it collapses straight and from inside because that's the only way it can collapse.

Because all the "explosion sounds" and debris coming from the ground are the knots breaking under the pressure of the building which they're definitely not supposed to do.
You don't see it happen because you can't see it happen, the facade of the building due to this particular design is the last thing to go, pulled down by the collapsing internal central column system which is what was actually making the structure stand.

Attached: WTC-diagram---Copy.jpg (181.52 KB, 1344x785)

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Many offensive words will be flung, the conflict ramps up, some non-lethal happening occurs, Iran comes to the table and discusses how to be our friend.

Also just like NK even though they supposedly came to the table to negotiate denuking they will instead keep producing nukes somehow but yet remain friendly with the US. Kinda like what we always wanted, y'know, friendly relations with all of Israel's enemies yet still allowing them to arm up. I reckon the flips will be up next assuming we follow that list of countries that hate Israel.

Oh sorry you were asking how the war will go if we do go to war. We glow in the dark for the rest of eternity, fucking obviously.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Wat? They lied about an attack occuring, so the Gulf of Tonkin was a created fals flag.
The sailors clearly believed they were under attack in an umprompted event. How the government reacted to that is where the false flag shit starts.
So? How do a bunch of sandniggers who could barely fly a Cesna program the planes to fly straight in the middle of the wtc towers?
If modern planes can essentially fly themselves, at least outside of taking off and landing, they'd actually be easier to fly than a Cesna.
I remember reading somewhere that the guy in charge of the Chair National Guard in the Area had just arrived for the first day on his job when the first plane hit, a military exercise in the area had stripped them of any available interceptor aircraft with live armaments and some of the calls for help from civilian ATCs were lost in the clusterfucked chain of command.
All of that could easily have been set up of course. A subtle tweak to personnel assignment and to the timing of the exercise. Also the type of thing that's almost impossible to prove and much easier to set up than the plot itself.
Thanks user.

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

If modern planes can essentially fly themselves, at least outside of taking off and landing, they'd actually be easier to fly than a Cesna.
The flying part is easy if you're neither a retard nor a seasoned Air France pilot, navigating with no knowledge of the digital instrumentation presented to you is the hard part.
A plane the size of a 767 also behaves very differently from a tiny single engine prop aircraft, it flies like a whale in comparison which should make a precise VFR approach on the Towers fairly difficult for someone with little to no experience.
Also just like NK even though they supposedly came to the table to negotiate denuking they will instead keep producing nukes somehow but yet remain friendly with the US
Swiss+Nipponese Nuclear armament when?

Attached: Cessna-172-cockpit.jpeg (1.02 MB, 1600x1200)
Attached: Boeing-767-cockpit.jpg (603.35 KB, 1200x812)

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

i ain't no rabbis son starts playing

David Walker
David Walker

implying the planes that hit the towers weren't military drones dressed up as airliners while the real (highjacked) airliners were flown off to some base to gather fresh blood sacrifices for moloch
It does seem logical and plausible all things considered.

William Smith
William Smith

Faggot.
No, it's a mixture of fun and 4chan

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

What the fuck is this faggot complaining about? Trumpstein said he didn't WANT war with Russia. Is Ludlow some z-grade journalist I haven't heard about?

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Holy fuck that film clip.
The "99%" are seriously comparing themselves to young men forced to fight a war they didn't support against their will?
I'm done, I'm fucking done.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

War with Iran means no threat to Jewish power in the future. This is what you want, right?

Attached: 5b79c17c0cc50.jpeg (503.73 KB, 1400x1400)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit