Major gun bans likely for Canada

There have been two "mass shootings" in Canada in the past two months: One in Toronto that killed two people, and another earlier today that killed four, including two police.

The Toronto shooting, committed by mentally ill Pakistani with an illegal handgun obtained through "gang-related activity" from a known ISIS sympathizer, has led to calls for a UK-style ban on handguns. Trudeau appeared relatively reluctant to commit to something quite so drastic, but has stated it is definitely under real consideration.
That reluctance might be about to change, though, since at 7:00 a.m. local time today there was a shooting incident in New Brunswick. Witness reports suggest that the police were confronting the shooter before it began. The suspect is in custody

There is already a gun control bill (C-71) awaiting its third reading in the House of Commons (the last before it is sent to the Senate), and there are some suggesting it may undergo substantial changes. In its current form the bill de facto re-establishes the recently-abolished long gun registry by requiring all transfers, including private ones, to be logged and reported (note that this also implies the RCMP has a registry of which gun owners are in contact which others, since both license numbers must be reported), as well as handing complete control of gun classification to the RCMP, with no oversight or veto ability by any elected body. It also changes some 15,000 unrestricted-status rifles to prohibited status, with the owners facing 10 years in jail unless they comply with the different requirements for owning such rifles; the RCMP has no plans to actually inform these owners of the change.
The rifle that will be prohibited, the CZ-858, already has had one variant prohibited, which differs from the (soon to be former) unrestricted version only in that the stock was engraved with the phrase "Molon Labe".

Attached: fton-shooting.jpg (640x480, 63.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontierfirearms.ca/russian-surplus-tt-33-7-62x25mm/
marstar.ca/dynamic/product.jsp?productid=94085
leverarms.com/products/yugoslavian-surplus-m70-pistols-7-62x25
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/handguns/chinese-surplus-model-54-pistol-7-6225/
fseso.org/courses-fees
tradeexcanada.com/content/military-grade-yugoslav-m57-tt-762x25
frontierfirearms.ca/ruger-pc-carbine-9mm-non-restricted-799-95-a-100-deposit-will-be-taken/
leverarms.com/products/used-remington-597-22lr
tradeexcanada.com/content/suhl-single-shot-22-lr-0
tradeexcanada.com/content/prazisions-carabiner-single-shot-22-lr
tradeexcanada.com/content/chiappa-little-badger-single-shot-22lr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE THIS FUCKING DELUSIONAL JESUS CHRIST THIS GOES AGAINST ALL LOGIC AND BASIC BRAIN FUNCTION

They argue that since the S&W the guy used was stolen from a legal civilian owner there should be no legal civilian owners, and only the police should have handguns.
In completely unrelated news, police in Saskatchewan have put out a request to the public to be on the lookout for a S&W and ammunition that was stolen from an unlocked patrol car a few days ago.

Here's a couple pics that I took this morning while driving by.

Attached: IMG_20180810_082707.jpg (4032x3024 2.2 MB, 4.25M)

Until pro-gun lobby get off their asses and propose a sensible policing legislation ON MANUFACTURING the left will continue the salami tactic until you need a license to own kitchen knives (don't laugh that's the case in asian countries).

All gun barrels are to be serial stamped (they already are) and fire tested with live ammo (they already are), said ammo forensic profile goes into the gun file in a police database. Buyer of gun barrel have to register it (simply with a valid ID on purchase, which is already largely done if only to check you're not a minor).
And you do so retroactively for existing legally owned firearms little by little, in gunshops and what not.

FFS all you need a half decent digital camera and a barrel filled with water and a bit of collective will.
And that's it. You're done.

You have a traceable register similar to a fucking VIN number that allows you to match bullits from a crime scene to any legally owned weapon. And the left cannot use the policing argument because it will now clearly happen that most guns used to commit crimes are source from illegal activities and not legal ones, and should now only be told to go fuck itself.

Hell if it's safety from gun grabbers that concerns you, you just encrypt the naming system making only possible to submit a request via submitting a projectile profile (with a case number) from the LEO ends and they only get a name if there is a match to the database. Exactly like they do for other shit (medical files notably).

This is what the fucking NRA and gun owners association everywhere should be lobbying.
But they won't.

Fixed. Its tug war, if you don't tow your line other side would be wining non stop. "Just to stay in place you need to run with all might".

But conservacucks never learn this.

Attached: 7644.jpg (1271x429, 203.34K)

And BTW your proposed measures:
1. Won't stop gungrabbers from demanding more until kitchen knives are licensed.
2. These databases don't work. Matching bullet to barrel is probabilistic vudu science already, it may work if you have gun and a bullet and you try to decide was it fired from this gun? (it still may not work) Matching bullet to the database to the millions of the guns is a fantasy. Also some sandpaper applied to the barrel destroy matching to the level no fair test can determine it (and for non fair test you don't need any matching just say bullet belongs to the gun of your choice case solved lol).

So go fuck yourself.

Why can't we require people to train themselves with a handgun like the British did with Bows,have national carry,and promote the idea of vigilante killing in underoo town?

Attached: pants-down.jpg (470x246, 141.65K)

Fuck no, how insane do you have to be to trust mob "justice"? Have you seen how people react to all the bullshit rape accusations? At least courts pretend to be impartial and based on evidence; vigilantism is unabashed pure emotion.
Promote defense, and encourage citizen's arrests at the scene. Not irrational mobs where nobody bothers proving who actually committed the crime or whether a crime even occurred.

You've watched too much CSI. Any sort of "barrel fingerprint" will be useless aftee a handful of shots have passed through the barrel. Plus, it's impossible to use on expanded/fragmented bullets unlike what you saw in your favorite Batman movie.

>"sensible" policing legislation

Denmark gets it in one. "If we give them this, then they won't take any more.'' has been the rallying call of fudds and tongue cluckin' Zumbos since nineteen thirty fucking four.

Well we need to get the killing going somehow!

Attached: rwds.jpg (640x853, 73.76K)

I want this world to burn.

They can't really ban long guns, since there's no long gun registry anymore.

They can only ban handguns, which are already so restricted that only bank security guards and Trudeaous personal guard has them. No one here has handguns, they're too hard and expensive to get, and you have to drive them to the range in a safe just to shoot? Pointless.

I have a couple of long guns and they're fine by me, battle rifles are the best resistance weapon anyway. Obviously I'm sad at the state of handgun rights in canada, but aside from donating to child-oriented outdoorsy hunting club, there's nothing I can do to change the future in this hellhole.

What's hard about it, Satan? All this has kicked me into gear to look at the RPAL courses.
And are there hidden costs? Some handguns like Tokarevs (and variants) are

Nothing of value was lost tbh.

Attached: E4E585D0-478F-4715-8575-5A34443DC8E8.jpeg (750x668, 285.23K)

Can't wait for china to annex that shithole.

Attached: They teach us about gay butt sex at school.jpg (1446x2975, 698.44K)

Neither of those are true, my local instructor charges the same for both tests. And both tests are the same length only the RPAL deals mostly with handguns. And I’m sure you don’t have to pay much more if more at all for an RPAL. I think I paid like $40 for my PAL so I doubt the RPAL would be more. Only reason I haven’t gotten it is because I live on a farm and the closest range is over an hour away so legally I can’t even shoot handguns

My school division had one class called Career and Life Management and we spent maybe two weeks of this one class on sex Ed. They never even mentioned fag sex. But then again my last two months of high school is when they started to implement the rule that teachers aren’t allowed to call students boys or girls and have to use gender neutral pronouns for everything and you couldn’t say parents because not every kid had parents. (My trachers and principal all refused to follow that rule though)

The only mention of different sex acts was during the STI lessons, where they taught the relative level of risk with oral vs vaginal vs anal. My sex ed was pretty much an anatomy lesson.
Etc. Oddly enough the hymen was never mentioned once in all those anatomy lessons, and I learned about that from hentai. Even with the "sexual liberation" movement discouraging virginity, you'd think they at least give guys a warning about that.
Really, the most objectionable thing was the endorsement of male genital mutilation, which is more the Right's fault than the Left's. Same original source obviously, but a different middleman.

As much as I dislike our federal and provincial governments, I suspect some of the rage at the curricula is a little exaggerated. Some of the stuff in the grades early enough to be controversial was already taught, but not formally classed as sex ed, like how nude selfies still count as CP and can get you v&. And I can't blame them for moving that a year or two earlier, given the way modern parents throw their kid a smartphone or tablet and stop caring what they do with it.

This is what the fucking NRA and gun owners association everywhere should be lobbying:
NO NEW GUN LAWS, A TOTAL ROLLBACK OF ALL EXISTING GUN LAWS. NO NFA, NO MACHINE-GUN REGISTRY, NOTHING!

Well for one handgun costs start at $500 and are averaging at $1000, whereas rifle costs start at $150 and average at 600. The RPAL itself is twice as expensive as a PAL and has more ridiculous restrictions. Including mandatory course a RPAL will set you back about 350, whereas a PAL will only cost 120. And on top of that is the difference in product pricing.

For another thing, you can't do anything with them other than shoot at paper at a range, specifically an approved range you're a member of, you can't hunt with them or shoot on your property. I've even heard of people getting their shitty taurus handgun taken away if they shot it at a range they weren't a member of.

Third point, is the ridiculous hassle it is just to have one. You need to have some dumb paper at ALL TIMES, even when you're out in another province and your handgun is back home in a safe, otherwise you get prison time.

Fourth problem is that you need a carry license to use them in self defense, and you're never going to get a carry license. Whereas theoretically you could shoot a robber with a rifle and he'd be fucked.

Fifth is just the massive performance difference between a rifle and a handgun…. Overall I don't see any point to it.

>Some handguns like Tokarevs (and variants) are

$270 for a Russian one: frontierfirearms.ca/russian-surplus-tt-33-7-62x25mm/
$270 for a Yugo: marstar.ca/dynamic/product.jsp?productid=94085
$240 for another Yugo: leverarms.com/products/yugoslavian-surplus-m70-pistols-7-62x25
As low as $210 for Chink ones: gotenda.com/shop/firearms/handguns/chinese-surplus-model-54-pistol-7-6225/

What province? In Ontario they are not allowed to charge more than $150 for each course individually, or $250 for both together. fseso.org/courses-fees

tradeexcanada.com/content/military-grade-yugoslav-m57-tt-762x25
yup expensive stuff right here

Very good.
frontierfirearms.ca/ruger-pc-carbine-9mm-non-restricted-799-95-a-100-deposit-will-be-taken/
leverarms.com/products/used-remington-597-22lr
tradeexcanada.com/content/suhl-single-shot-22-lr-0
tradeexcanada.com/content/prazisions-carabiner-single-shot-22-lr
tradeexcanada.com/content/chiappa-little-badger-single-shot-22lr
Checkmate atheist.

>What province? In Ontario they are not allowed to charge more than $150 for each course individually, or $250 for both together. fseso.org/courses-fees
Right. Add to that price of actual RPAL (80) and price of passport photo (20 to 30).

Why the fuck are you so mad about me stating obvious truths about gun situation in Canada?

No we weren't. From the beginning it was "some handguns", and your own claim was that they "start at $500".
Go back and read your own post. You specifically claim that it is highly abnormal for Tokarevs to cost less than $300, which is clearly false.
>frontierfirearms.ca/ruger-pc-carbine-9mm-non-restricted-799-95-a-100-deposit-will-be-taken/
What is a $800 rifle supposed to prove? That you can't make the effort to read before posting?
As opposed to $60 for the PAL? Wow, that $20 difference is insurmountable.
Or take one yourself. The application form specifically says it doesn't need to be professionally done.

boy oh boy whens the back-peddling start
yes and you'll notice that there happens to be more than just an exception. if you can afford a decent .22 you can get a cheap pistol

Attached: huey looks in disgust.jpg (800x800, 158.14K)

Well obviously your cuck prime minister and his muslim cronies are using the mass muslim and african invasion as an excuse to further disarm all you evil white leafs. You should really do something about all of these problems. Justine needs to go. If you can't even manage that, I don't hold out much hope for you.

Attached: cucknadian dyke.jpg (720x960, 99.03K)

Good news if this happens for Americans, firearms should temporarily swell our market and reduce prices. Or I'm totally wrong.

Attached: 0f8bc89f5d781cf0e31d61c27785c41c4dcfe6f97fce29eb51c4d0f7bacce845.png (466x492, 187.11K)

More likely for demand to skyrocket and the prices with it as well. Didn't it happen due to obama before?

Another country becoming more antigun is never a good thing. We already have enough smarmy little Canadians and other such foreign undesirables telling us how to run our country, a generation of Canadians raised with a complete AWB will make even the rural Canuckistanis as fudd tier as UK gun owners.

And also not very likely as they mostly have guns that we can't get here such as chicom crap and russian milsurp.

I've still yet to meet one that isn't. The USA seems to get Canada's trash exactly like we get mexico, yurop, and indeed almost the entire world's trash

At least you don't get 100 dumpster fires for 100th anniversary of regaining independence (^:

At a gun show, thing of getting a Swede M42 (also saw a martini)

Attached: 9471F452-074C-476E-BE78-B42215FB1E56.jpeg (4032x3024 2.32 MB, 2.31M)

Would prefer that to Mexicans tbh

Attached: 0949.png (514x456, 208.53K)

Attached: 51AD8229-CCA4-485C-B24B-ED1C88F6477B.png (225x224, 11.31K)

♪Row-row-row your Boat♪
♪Gently down the Stream♪

♪Tell the cops you lost your Guns♪
♪Somewhere in the Creek♪

Giving me five or six examples doesn't prove that tokarevs costing under $300 is common, you fuckstick. The few examples you had actually proved my point, which is that it was uncommon.

The point is the rifle is cheaper.

I can't tell if you're too stubborn to admit you're wrong or so dumb you think you're right.
I got those examples by going through the first page of results for the search "gun store canada" checking each one for Tokarevs, and grabbing a couple to post. Across all those stores I found only ONE exception, a Polish model for $430, and the store that was selling it also had Russian and Chinese versions for

Small heda tier.

Tokarevs are not even 0.001% of the gun market in Canada. You're talking about specifically surplus Tokarevs, and specialty prices on them which happen to be cheap at the moment, which is some obscure percentage of the 0.001%. For example Tokarevs were selling for fucking $700 just a few years ago, and wait just a couple of months for Trudshit to throw import restrictions on handguns and I'm going to be toldyousoing at Tokarevs breaking $1000.

Because you're fucking dumb and have confirmation bias.

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 28.72K)

Sounds like my high school sex ed class all freshmen were required to take (freshmen in America are usually age 14-15). Basically an anatomy lesson. Only difference is ours spent a lot longer focusing on "smoking is bad mmkay?" and how all the drugs would turn you into a baby killing child rapist and how if you ever fuck someone other than your wife even once, you'll 100% end up with herpagonasyphilaids. Actually now that I think about it, we never even got lessons about anything other than vaginal sex, the hymen was never brought up once, and the gym coach teaching the class so he could stay employed was pissed because about four years prior they banned him from showing students how to put a condom on a banana.

Nice cuckchan meme, why don’t you go back there?

The only Tokarevs that ever went for ~$700 or more were the the TT-30s. Besides, there are plenty of sub $500 pistols, you're just too retarded/lazy to look.

Brainlet? It's not from 4chan. Or do you mean wojak, which is from KC….

The point is that handguns are generally more expensive than rifles when you balance out performance, they come with far more strings, and you can use them for fewer things.

Do you really think that they believe it? They just want to disarm goyim.

It is though. From 4/sci/

How odd then that so few of the sites I checked didn't have any, especially given how common other slavshit like the SKS is in Canada.
How many Tokarevs for sale here aren't surplus? Honest question.
What delusions are you under? Import restrictions aren't what we're facing, it's outright bans. At which point the prices will drop because there's no market, which is why lots of currently-prohibited pistols are cheaper than restricted ones.
Learn what words mean before you use them.

Feel free to point to the expensive ones that apparently so vastly outnumber the cheap ones. After all, so far all you've done is make claims without a shred of evidence, so now might be a good time to actually start making a real argument.

Out of curiosity, as you complain about how expensive handguns are in Canada, how much comparison have you done to handgun costs elsewhere? I skimmed through a few offered by my local gun store, and compared them to a US store (the first result for "US gun store", Hyatt Guns; no idea of their reputation. Just the very first result).
A Beretta 92FS was 13% more expensive in Canada. A CZ SP-01 Phantom was 6% cheaper in Canada. A Glock 17 Gen5 was 3% more expensive here. A H&K VP9 was 16% more expensive here. A Ruger American was 22% more. A S&W M&P 9 was 4% cheaper. A Walther Creed was 1% cheaper. I tried to compare a Norinco NP29 1911 clone, which was $360 ($274 USD), but obviously that didn't work because of US import bans.
Yes, they do tend to be more expensive here, but it doesn't look as universal or unbearable as you seem to think.

OK you're predicting handgun prices will drop, I'm predicting they'll rise. We'll wait a few months, re-convene, so I can say I told you so.

I said that's if handguns get banned, dipshit, for the same reason you can find prohibited handguns right now for as little as $75.
But it's all irrelevant to what they are and lately have been, which was the topic anyway so I don't know why you brought it up in the first place.

Trying to backpedal from your claim now? Wish I could say it was unexpected.

Ignoring every piece of evidence in favour of disingenuity? Wish I could say it was unexpected.
What exactly are you saying I'm back-pedalling on? I said that prohibited guns tend to be cheaper than unprohibited ones. I still say that.
I said that if all handguns are banned, that trend will probably still hold true for the newly-banned guns. I still say that.
I did not say a ban (and by extension prices dropping) was the most likely outcome. I said a ban is what some people are calling for, and that it is far more likely than a US-style import restriction, which I have seen nobody suggesting. it's entirely possible that we will not get a ban, and will only get the measures already being debated in Parliament, after which I have never denied that prices might rise somewhat.

And the fact that you are trying to completely redirect the argument away from what prices actually are instead of addressing all of the proof against you that has been put forth is very telling. This entire time you have posted absolutely NOTHING to support your claims. The closest you have come was to demonstrate that single-shot .22s are cheaper than semi-auto centrefires, a fact disputed by exactly nobody.

You said that handguns will get cheaper, which sounds like something only a retardo would say.

In fact in general you sound like someone who paid extra for RPAL and extra for a handgun, only to realize you have to keep it in a box and never get to use it, which generates some deep pool of salty bitterness within you. This is what caused your knee jerk reaction to my simple truthful post.

How are you capable of using a computer, with how low your IQ is? You’ve continually ignored >75% of the other strelok’s post to pick out a single sentence or statement and ignore the context or preceding/following sentence. I have a hard time believing you’re not trying to be as disingenuous as possible just for the sake of being disingenuous.

If they become prohibited, then there is almost nobody to sell them to. There will remain a massive supply and no demand. Prices will therefore drop as gun stores try to get rid of their now almost-unsellable stock. This isn't complicated.
I don't even know why you're latching onto this, if not as a distraction from the fact you were proved conclusively wrong. It was only ever a sidenote unrelated to the actual discussion. It doesn't even matter what the price is at that point since they'd be inaccessible. Denying this is like denying that dealer sample machine guns in the US are cheaper than equivalent NFA-registered ones, and trying to say that anyone who points that out is claiming that Hughes reduced machine gun prices.
I already said earlier in the thread I don't have one. Fortunately, we've seen quite clearly that if I decide to change that I won't have to pay out the ass to do it.
80% of the country isn't rural. If you'd be going to the range to shoot whether it's a rifle or handgun, what's so inconvenient? That's not a defence of the law, just a matter of practicality. Even if handguns were treated the same as rifles we still wouldn't have carry, so that's beside the point.

Everyone else in this thread has been a more honest, more productive, and more substantiated poster than you. You are the only consistently useless and asshurt guy here, and are being hostile to other - obviously more informed - Streloks for seemingly no reason. You're not even contributing to the main topic or discussion of the thread, you're derailing with an autistic spiel about irrelevant nonsense that has been demonstrated repeatedly to be entirely untrue. Your behaviour is best likened to Spergkraut/gook's.

Do you want to know how I can tell you don't own any guns?

Attached: Untitled 1_2.png (640x480, 66.87K)

He's a canadian, it's in you cocksucking cuckold faggots' DNA

Think hes talking about the firing pin imprint or the markings from the rifling. Both will work for criminal cases but they arent always 100% and are usually used in conjunction with other evidence.

Don't make fun of the poor lad just because he's a bit dimmer than the other lightbulbs.

Attached: 1068776.jpg (592x740, 47.3K)

I-Is that the rare black-skinned goblin breed? I hear those are worth extra XP per kill.

Attached: FaceApp_1492108860884.jpg (1280x1280, 236.12K)

Attached: 217680DC-9130-4922-96DE-F52BFD496542.gif (340x340, 137.13K)

tip top

Maybe you should get a job, faggot.

Why do you assume these people have basic brain functionality?

Attached: Progressivism.jpg (539x328, 52.38K)

Post your guns, loser. We all know you don't have any.

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_191405.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

I always wanted to pick up a rock island or ati 1911, but the fucking big, ugly fucking logo the etch onto the slide almost makes it not worth it.

Attached: comfy bun.jpg (1630x873, 372.65K)

Post full gun, that could easily be airshit.

Hahaha ok if you agree you get permabanned if I do.

Oh thought you were spergleaf but guess this is him.

When is Canada's first possibility to get rid of Castro Jr.

Nah, I'm GETstealing leaf.

Attached: GET27.png (1614x1218 103.34 KB, 645.84K)

Based.

Attached: homosexual_faggotry_help.PNG (708x174, 12.75K)

2019 but only viable party is liberal, conservative, and ndp. NDP is the SJW party. Liberals are enlightened centrists except they bend over for SJW. Conservatives are the Israel party and haven't had a good leader since

Technically we can't impeach him, even if he rapemurders a baby in parliament. There's no process for removing a PM in canadian law for an impropriety. Basically his own party has to hold a vote of no confidence, and then he has to voluntarily step down.

Background:
Historically Canada is a two party system. Progressive-Conservative, and Liberal. The former was a weird amalgam of far left and far right, generally standing denuclearization, defense and moralism in a corrupted world. Sometimes it was environmental moralism, sometimes it was about vidya games being satanic, but it liked being involved in peoples lives. The latter of the two, the Liberal party, was a party of centrism and appeasement and don't judge others and tolerance and lets just do whatever we want lel.
In 1993 elections the weird union of far left and far right tore apart the Progressive-Conservative party, because the main threat holding them together was fear of nuclear war destroying the precious planet. This spawned dozens of smaller parties that lasted in the 90s and ensured Liberal victory, but the far left then amalgamated around NDP and the far right around the Conservative party.
Currently what we are seeing is that the centrist Liberal party, the party of appeasement, is falling apart because its appeasing SJWs and islamists. I don't know how its going to fracture but it's going to be pretty chaotic.

Is the Canadian Nationalist Party worth supporting despite a zero chance of making it into parliament? My friend is a member but I read their website last year and wasn’t too impressed. Also does Maxime “not more diversity” Bernier have any chance of being head of the PC party? I don’t keep track of our politics too much so I’m not sure if the Tories are choosing a new leader before the election.

Of course its worth supporting if you believe in it, only spineless cucks vote for the lesser of two evils.

Maybe if you support it, raise your kids to, and your friends and family see your steadfast resolve, in twenty years they'll have a seat in parliament. And then they'll have all kinds of privileges, a foot in the door, and a pulpit to speak from.

Bernier is a solid guy, he lost due to electoral fraud in the first place. Round 1 voting he won 28 to 21% compared to Scheer, and they had to go 13 more rounds before Scheer finally had 1% more than Bernier.

Is it physically painful to be this autistic and nogunz? It should be.

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_191640.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Montreal city council has unanimously agreed to recommend to the federal government that a national ban on handguns and assault weapons be implemented.

God Bless the American founding fathers, the Sons of Liberty, and especially the Anti-Federalists.

Thank God we broke away from you cucks when we did. And we're a superpower for doing so.

NDP are beyond SJW, if that is somehow possible. Also their current leader choice is a pajeet, which they are trying to shill hard to other pajeets in urban cities shitholes.
They're pretty much "don't call us SJW" SJW gommies since at least 5 years ago.
Unfortunately yes.

Hard to say but not impossible. Doug Ford won in Ontario despite the screeching of the (((MSM and the pollsters))). He's far from perfect but he's still far better than Orville Reddenbacher and Comrade woman NDP.

No surprise there. The mayor of Toronto John Cuckmyface Tory iirc has also floated the same old bullshit.

I don't have any hope for Doug Ford. Everything I've seen gives me the indication that what he really wanted was to be mayor like his brother, and decided that being the Premier is close enough. Investing in specifically Toronto infrastructure, delving into Toronto municipal politics, talking about getting the best deals for Toronto rather than Ontario. Not saying there was a better candidate in this shit province, especially after the Libs' sabotage against the Conservatives, but I'm not putting much faith in Ford.
Fuck Toronto tbh.
>despite the screeching of the (((MSM and the pollsters)))
Were polls predicting anything else? I didn't pay them much attention, figuring the outcome was obvious (which it was). All he had to do to beat the Liberals was exist, and the NDP are still remembered by many as the party that brought us Rae Days so they didn't have much of a chance either.

Is Trudeau the most true-to-form SJW head-of-government in the world? I can't be sure if I just hear more of him since I live here, or if he really does match their rhetoric that much more closely than his international peers. There are plenty of other identity-politicking leftists, but I can't think of anyone else that truly fits the specific term SJW like he does.

IIRC he actually wants or wanted to be PM. But Rob had more of that Chris Farley Tommy Boy charisma. Whereas Doug is more of a used car salesman\hash dealer. But it goes to show how people would rather give an ex hash dealer a chance vs the other 2 known flavors of gommie-ism that is wrecking Ontario, and Canada in general.
The funny thing is if it wasn't for the libs sabotage, the libs could have had a better chance. Not much of a better chance, they still should have fired the muslim appeaser carpet muncher a year ago to really stand a chance, but putting the political hit on Patrick "Who?" Brown backfired hard on them since that created the opening for Ford.
I can't disagree and I live in Toronto at least for now. The urban core is filled with leftists in almost all levels of govt media and academia that wants to turn Canada into Sweden 2.0
Until the last few days, yeah they were trying to double down hard on Anyone But Ford hail mary play.
If he's not a true believer useful idiot for Soros and globalism, he does an amazing LARP of one.

Attached: trudeau-acting.png (1200x1018, 1.49M)

Well, not any more. He just announced he's leaving the Conservatives to form his own party, which means one of two outcomes:
a) the right is split, Liberals win again next election, or
b) almost everyone stays with the established party, but with a prominent "far right" alternative the Conservatives feel free to cuck out on everything, and it ceases to even matter whether they or the Liberals win

What a fucking state we're in, that criticizing multiculturalism makes you a persona non grata even to the Conservative Party.

Dubs confirm Trudeau is a altruistic psychopath

You mind if we invade? I mean your civil liberties are being destroyed. The worst we'd do is install our own dictator from your populace and eradicate all the politicians making shit decisions. Maybe firebomb the most liberal cities.

State's rights is a big gay since South Carolina criminalized free speech against apartheid Israel. Maybe it worked then but not now.

Memes aside, autists can't carry guns but trannies can. I need to get off this planet.

this is literally why the NRA was created. and before anyone dumps on them, they still host excellent ranges and training programs.

Attached: trnra.jpg (530x416, 29.16K)

Not only does he cuck out on the answer, he also SAGES so I cant find his fucking reply.

Do you agree to get banned if I have guns? Y/N

How fucking new do you have to be to not comprehend how a sage works? It's obvious you don't belong here, go away. Your input is not valuable here. Don't even bother lurking and coming back, just exit.

wut?
……. ?

Attached: d3cd98025258b86bb7d2f0efea40319a373eb5e721bb1f890b89c19700e744d3.png (464x500, 493.44K)

The biggest reason to continue to support them. Everyone seems to have forgotten that their entire purpose is to promote and positively regulate the shooting sports to make a society of better marksmen and shooters, not just some pro gun advocacy group. People who think the NRA is only the ILA have kinda lost touch with what the organization is really for and its actual primary purpose.

Gun control isn't the entire center of firearms ownership, the shooting sports, et al. The fact it takes up so much of our time and effort shows you how much of a problem the whole issue really is.

Not to mention lavish banquets on their members dimes and swoop in on locally hard fought gun rights cases to take credit.

Gob bless the NRA

Let’s get ready to smuggle funs across the boarder.

The news is now pushing a study saying 70% of Canadians support or somewhat support a complete ban on handguns and """"assault"""" rifles.
We're fucking screwed.

Unlikely.

They are easy as fuck to get. You just get your Restricted license the same weekend you get your Non-restricted license. You order online, wait a week or three, get your shit delivered right to your doorstep. Pistols aren't THAT expensive. I mean, $800 for a Glock blows big dicks, but CZ's are reasonably priced and Toks are cheap as dirt.

Any "Military" style NR rifle is like $2000+ so I don't really know what you're on about.