US Neo-Nazi Group Linked To 3 Accused Killers,murders of 5 Jews and gays and liberals

At first glance, five killings in three states since last May appeared to be unrelated, isolated cases.

But a common thread is emerging. Three young men have been charged, and all appear to have links to the same white supremacist group: the Atomwaffen Division.

Atomwaffen is German for "atomic weapons," and the group is extreme. It celebrates Adolf Hitler and Charles Manson, its online images are filled with swastikas, and it promotes violence.
Florida Killings: Radical Islam And The Far Right, Under One Roof
National Security
Florida Killings: Radical Islam And The Far Right, Under One Roof

One of the group's videos shows young men, wearing scarves over their faces and camouflage, firing rifles during military-style training. The video begins with group members shouting in unison, "Race War Now," and concludes with the tag line, "Join Your Local Nazis."

"Atomwaffen no doubt takes some of the white supremacist rhetoric to another level. The views that they articulate are white supremacists on steroids," said Joanna Mendelson, who follows extremist groups for the Anti-Defamation League in Los Angeles.

Group members hide their identities and may not even know one another beyond their online pseudonyms, although some have gathered for weapons training.

According to various estimates by monitoring groups, Atomwaffen is believed to have fewer than 100 members scattered across the country, with Florida and Texas considered key areas.

In Orange County, Calif., prosecutors say 20-year-old Sam Woodward fatally stabbed 19-year-old Blaze Bernstein on Jan. 2.

They had attended high school together and apparently went to a park on the night of the killing. Bernstein was Jewish and openly gay. He was back home for winter break from the University of Pennsylvania.

According to the news outlet ProPublica, Woodward was an Atomwaffen member who attended one of its training camps. Group members are supporting him on social media.

Atomwaffen was also one of the many white supremacist groups that gathered last year in Charlottesville, Va., for a rally that turned violent.

"I've been doing this work for 17 years, and not to be hyperbolic in any way, but we've never been as busy as we are today," said Mendelson of the ADL. "The white supremacists are much more emboldened."

They're no longer on the fringes, she said. Now they want to be mainstream.

npr.org/2018/03/06/590292705/5-killings-3-states-and-1-common-neo-nazi-link

archive.is/Z0ns4

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1800x800, 148.91K)

BASED

lmao its about fucking time

Are they going to fry?

Hitler

Kim Jong Un

There's no competition here guys, Hitler was a one testicle manlet failure to his people. The war slaughtered millions of Whites and Germany is now the throne of Satan himself.

All praise to the Great Leader, Kim Jong Un

They got caught

This isn't even nothing of value being lost. They got rid of negative values.

Who is to say Kim won't get dethroned eventually? Even Hitler seemed to be winning at the start/middle of WW2.

it's like a race to the bottom with these morons. even Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan had a higher score than these idiots, combined.

was getting caught part of their master plan?

I don't know but they would serve as the inspiration for the extremely angry people to commit more crimes.

Uncultured swine detected.

Attached: 0d17f6235df11e9b085fdf7da6b6e0bc1c017431f195622bb8be4f744c50d1d6.jpg (984x1560, 1.12M)

Wut? Haven't you heard about the copycat behaviour? I doubt not so don't make this bullshit up before you post.

uncultured swine, perhaps, but I he's a pretty big guy

*I hear he's

for you

Attached: based.webm (1280x720, 763.56K)

Any idiots will want to do that like the neo nazi group did. (((they))) are luring the white idiots to do that so (((they))) can gain even more controls. Jews are control freaks.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nah (((they))) deserve to be exposed for being douchebags.

Attached: fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg (550x550, 39.76K)

we should send them money or gifts or something

*yawns*
Where is the proofs monsieur goldstein?

White supremacists have no rights goy. Simply being one can cause emotional duress in a chosen one 5,000 miles away.

They should be given a medal.

Dumb fucks. Random killing is pointless.

Killing Soros is a good idea. Killing David Brock is a good idea. Killing a random kike or faggot that have no influence on the world is pointless.

I doubt jews are secretly puppeteering AD into killing jews, user. occam's razor

all kikes must die. not only a select few

that's the real issue

They didn't wait for the day of revolution, barreling straight out the gate like that. Have to appreciate the enthusiasm though.

won't bring the dead untermensch back :^)

We don't know yet.

All this time I thought they were larping faggots.
A month or so ago I heard Weev do a podcast on Atomwaffen and Iron March and now this.
Maybe they're pretty cool after all.

Attached: 136dd7c356a52f60687b883c49fdbb8a3ebbf35f2f9e0105377e7baa773039ba.jpg (3000x2174, 1.08M)

2-for-1 deal. Still not worth going to prison for, though. He could have driven a truck through a gay pride rally or something instead, really racked up the points.

I disagree, but on one condition: you kill a jewess. The reason is simple, only a jewess can create another jew. likewise, faggots rape children and cause them to become faggots or an hero and therefore killing one is like fag prevention… kind of like killing niggers is crimestoppers

Never heard of them. Asked my buddies wo are natsoc too, no one has heard of them.

False flag.

Fuck off boomer

really makes me think

Attached: 1520304366908.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

Attached: 1506449978508.png (1594x854, 193.05K)

Attached: 1514258911209.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

that's because you are a larper and a little boy

uh huh ……..how much does anyone want to bet the victims arent really gays or jews,and these idiots arent in any real nazi group. its just more propaganda to push the narrative forward at this point

¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

sage

SAGE NEGATED

Attached: 2f4e8acf4df046fc56fb3183a46ef8773d0c25a2a8bfb72e9c65b068f0a50c45.png (756x716, 242.35K)

the huston bomber was in contact

Now (((they))) will use these incidents as excuses to push whites into deeper oppression.

Besides what kind of liberals are we talking about? The politically correct commies or the no fucks given rednecks.

The no fucks given ones can be in a way our allies.

Whites are out of control. We should start killing the families of these terrorists.