Russian State TV Basically Admits Attempted Murder of Sergei Skripal and His Daughter

For days, Russia's main national TV channels were practically silent on the attempt to kill former spy Sergei Skripal with a nerve agent, but this changed in Wednesday's main evening bulletins.
The comment by Kirill Kleimenov - the presenter on government-controlled Channel One's flagship Vremya news programme - sounded like a veiled, mocking threat to anyone considering becoming a double agent for Britain.
"I don't wish death on anyone, but for purely educational purposes, I have a warning for anyone who dreams of such a career," he said.
"The profession of a traitor is one of the most dangerous in the world," Kleimenov said, adding that few who had chosen it had lived to a ripe old age.
He also had a second piece of advice for such "traitors or those who simply hate their country in their free time": "Don't choose Britain as a place to live."
"Something is wrong there. Maybe it's the climate, but in recent years there have been too many strange incidents with grave outcomes there."
The remarks stood out from the rest of the evening's coverage, which followed the line often taken by Russian state media in similar circumstances - denial and wry bemusement that anyone should be pointing the finger at Russia.

archive.fo/d6Y14
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43330498

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sergei-skripal-how-many-people-treated-ill-poison-russian-spy-police-salisbury-a8246566.html?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USSR 2.0

Yeah, no. I don't see any admission there, only a patriot sticking it to traitors that flee. Y'know, kinda like how Edward Snowden had his fair share of politicians openly calling for him to be executed with glee on government-controlled US tv?

Every time.
He's not a "patriot" you brainlet shill, he's merely a mouthpiece for whatever the (((Kremlin))) prints out for him to read.

USSR 2 electric boogaloo

this

I love how you're too stupid to realize you just made a tacit admission right after claiming not tacit admission was made. When you say they are "sticking it to traitors" you realize you're admitting they did it for political purposes, right? Fucking Russian propaganda just isn't what it used to be, I'll tell you what.

Russians have stockholm syndrome to the extreme.

get out

Russian traitors are based tbh

Soviet*

>(((KGB))) and (((FSB))) aren't the same thing, goy

that's because they aren't
Soviet Union wasn't really jewish after Stalin was done purging
that's why neocons (former trotskyists) turned against it

your (((nose))) just doubled in size, moishe

should have read more than half a sentence

From What I gather, shit always happens during elections and the Fake News goes wild just in time for Elections in Russia.

All we see is News going wild and no video or proof for that matter is provided, Maybe or maybe not its somekind of a spy vs spy setup?.

Anyone with even a passing interest in Soviet history can look up the history of the Stalin era, the Cheka, KGB etc. and get the facts you are trying to deny, rebbe.

Father of the KGB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

killed by Stalin

Except not this time, idiot. No whataboutism, only hard comparison. Blind soyboy.

>He's not a "patriot" you brainlet shill, he's merely a mouthpiece for whatever the (((Kremlin))) prints out for him to read.

So, a patriot then?

I always suspected it would be a TV company that did it.

Stalin killed almost everyone who worked under him sooner or later, Jew or not. He was a paranoid schizophrenic who saw enemies everywhere, so your point is invalid.

even a broken clock is right twice a day

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

I don't believe it they were always like this even before communism. The parallels between Stalin and Ivan the terrible are remarkable. Lies a goverment based around a single political figure treated as a god and constant aggressive expansion have always been Russian traits dotevesky himself said all Russians are liars.

I'll bet you Stalin kill a thousand Russians for every jew

don't see the problem

You claimed Stalin purged all the kikes in power.
Moving the goalposts so soon, Moishe?

what's the difference`?

I'm not Ukrainian, but I do know is that White nationalists are an accepted part of their society whereas, in (((Jewtin's))) Russia, police arrest and imprison White nationalists or anyone who dares to deny the (((holohoax))) narrative.
Don't you have a synagogue to deface, rebbe?

this one?

Attached: kosher nazi.jpg (1408x600, 145.35K)

Shit like this is why Russia has been dissolving for a hundred years

You can't be Russian because (((Leonid Levin))) banned this site from Russia and Putin even banned VPN and TOR so you couldn't even access this site that way.
So, how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

BASED kosher nazis, amirite?

And? You do know Putin is a literal KGB agent with Jewish banker friends. Glass houses m8

Ukies are honestly based as fuck. It's good them Belarus and the Baltics are leaving Russia behind lovely part of the world.

Russia has the most Muslims in europe

BASED John McCain

Russia takes in the 3rd most migrants in the world

Russia has the most Jewish oligarchs in the world

maybe but unlike western europe Russia is also building new churches
lots of them

thanks to drunken American puppet Yeltsin

Russia has the highest rate of abortion in Europe

Russia has the worst rate of HIV infection in Europe

The Russian communist party is one of Russia's most popular political parties

>Russia is crawling with corrupt rich kikes today because of a guy who died decades ago
Is that really the best you've got, Moishe?

Russia has the worst rate of violent crime in Europe

muh saviors of white race

Yeltsin opened up Russian economy because that's what (((Americans))) advised him to do

they have like 40 seats in the duma out of 450

The commies are already in power, Putin's party. The communist party you're referring to are kept for comedy relief mainly, to show Russians that Putin is respectful of Soviet heritage, but is a "modern" leader.
He is not. He is old skool commie to the core.

Lenin has a tomb and is treated like a saint in Russia

And head of duma is actual kike

Putin declared himself a commie publicly earlier this year and presented his former communist party card. Then compared communism to Christianity

That's been my experience too.

the world would be vastly improved if mongol rape babies called slav(e)s were exterminated

oh (((You)))

Attached: 596dbb433c24784a1fb54c68e30b9ea794a270c32a20d42edcd3e47ba3693efb.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

that kike has some bad ass moves, you must admit

Ukraine is not a nation or a country.

Ukraine is basically Kievan-Rus, a real homeland with a real history and people, the Ukrainians.
Russia is a fictional patchwork of many smaller ethnic nations which are forced by violence and oppression into the (((multicultural))) "nation" called Russia.
Russia needs to balkanize and Russian people need to shift their loyalty to Kiev, their true spiritual heritage, not the jewish communism of (((moscow))) and its (((kremlin))).

you mean the same Kiev ruled by CIAniggers right now?

Attached: 1383399261803.png (626x734, 62.25K)

The (((Russian people))) are literally a globalist jewish construct. They don't actually exist.

could you be anymore of a kike?

Attached: 1905938896f1fbe4588026e1668a1a83287e236f6b48b72650d9c668f4801f30.webm (320x240, 8.2M)

Post the chicken picture, shill. Earn your shekels.

Trump hasn't fled

Attached: de2a5ea523866eb9dc585c9c62d80f31b2e0b5aa68725eea1ebebf401aabec32.gif (300x300, 1.3M)

That's not the chicken picture. No money will be deposited to your account.
Also, it needs to be a real nation before it can be deconstructed as one. Russia is as fake a nation as Poland is (which belongs to Germany).
Try to keep up.

kinda surprised shareblue is still a thing tbh

oh you're that guy
finally got banned form Zig Forums?

rebbe please

Attached: average german.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)

(((Europe)))

Enormous if accurate

Its dealer then Russian. Russian isn't a national identity at all it's like being le 56% American but with Mongolian slavs and finns

I am a Muscovite
My ancestors come from the Viking Rus

Attached: rus-viking-kim-hjardar-vegard-vetle-vikinger-i-krig.jpg (780x960, 102.73K)

I found this out the hard way. i met this guy in a bar once and I thought he was from the Chinese/Russian border because he didn't look Russian. But no, he was from a place somewhere close to Moscow. he was also a Muslim.

The Rus were from kiev not Moscow. You are a moscowvol from the Dutchy of Moscow a state that needed to legitimize itself as European after the 1700's so you attached your identity to a historic viking state. How much do you want to bet you have no Scandinavian ancestors but you do have some tartar in you.

Attached: 2018-03-08-15-49-07-.jpg (249x202, 11K)

nice thumbnail, nigger

Another fictional "race"
>As racial purity has never been a Turkic membership criterion, many vastly differing ethnic groups have throughout history become part of the Turkic peoples through language shift, acculturation, adoption and religious conversion in a process called (((Turkification))).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples

Of course Russia did it. And they basically are saying they did it… You know…

Attached: because-of-the-implication_o_150451.jpg (1280x731, 179.11K)

21 people have been treated following Russia spy poisoning, police say

“We’ve had multiple officers involved. There’s been around 21 people including the main two index patients – the man and the woman that were located a bench.

“A number of those have been through the hospital treatment process. They’re having blood tests, they’ve having treatment in terms of support and advice provided.”

His remarks are the first confirmation of victims other than the Skripals and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, a Wiltshire Police officer who was among the first to give help to the spy.

Mr Skripal, 66, and his daughter, 33, remain critically ill in intensive care after they were found unconscious on a bench in Salisbury on Sunday afternoon. Detectives believe they were targeted in an assassination attempt.

Mr Bailey is the only police officer who remains in hospital in connection to the poisoning, said Mr Pritchard, who added it was too soon to say if he would make a full recovery.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sergei-skripal-how-many-people-treated-ill-poison-russian-spy-police-salisbury-a8246566.html?

some idiot thinks being a patriot means being loyal to the government. bet you think it means being loyal to your president too, huh? wait, trump is that you?! fuckin idiot.
being a patriot means being loyal to what defines your country. a government is a transient, ever-changing thing with various morals and things it stands for based on what will keep them in office and employed. you're not a patriot if you swear to be loyal to your country's leader or government. (sorry drump!)

So? He's an actual traitor, a spy turned by Brits to work for them. The sentence for this crime is death in every country.

I don't give a fuck if Russians killed a traitor.

Now if he was just some journalist doing his job, I might give a fuck.

no some fool thinks the reporter was being patriotic to russia by toeing Putin's line.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯