Happy international woman's day:Cunnilingus gives men oral cancer

Five years ago, when actor Michael Douglas candidly revealed that his throat cancer was linked to having oral sex, two things happened.

He made headlines that mortified his family. And he helped publicize the fact that a pervasive, sexually transmitted virus called HPV was unleashing an epidemic of oral cancer among men.

Since then, scientists have made headway in figuring out why HPV, the human papillomavirus, has this glaring gender bias. Men are four times more likely than women to be diagnosed with oral cancer, a hard-to-detect, hard-to-treat disease that has overtaken cervical cancer as the most common HPV-related malignancy in the United States.

To be sure, changes in sexual norms over the last few generations have played a role in this alarming trend. But research increasingly shows the real problem is something men have practically no control over: their immune response.

“There is good evidence that men acquire oral infections more readily than women, even if they have similar sex practices,” said Ashish A. Deshmukh, a University of Florida HPV researcher. “And more than the acquisition, it’s the persistence of the virus. The clearance rate is not that fast in men.”

HPV is a family of more than 100 virus types that can live in the flat, thin cells on the surface of the skin, cervix, vagina, anus, vulva, penis, mouth and throat.

The virus is spread through contact with infected skin, mucous membranes, and bodily fluids. Some types can be passed during intercourse or – as Douglas pointed out – oral sex.

While virtually all sexually active people will get infected at some point, the virus is usually wiped out by the immune system without so much as a symptom.

But not always.

Michael Becker of Yardley has stepped up as the face of this immunological inequity. The 49-year-old former biotech executive is health-conscious, clean-living, happily married for 26 years – and battling terminal oropharyngeal cancer, the medical term for malignancies in parts of the mouth and throat.

He’s also battling the misconceptions and ignorance that keep too many parents from protecting their pubescent children – especially boys – against HPV-driven cancers. Two shots. That’s all it takes for the leading vaccine, Gardasil, to prevent most cervical cancers, less common genital malignancies, and the disease that is killing Becker.

“I can’t tell you how many emails I got from parents after the CBS segment,” he said, referring to a national television interview last month. “They said, ‘What do you mean this vaccine is for boys?' and ‘What do you mean oral cancer incidence has eclipsed cervical cancer?’”

sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article204118554.html

Attached: Capture.JPG (1366x459, 115.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/10/michael-douglas-tongue-cancer
cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/basic_info/hpv_oropharyngeal.htm
cdc.gov/cancer/headneck/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want to keep her,you gotta clean the carpet.

So get the vaccine

And this is why men aren't gay by nature.

She doesn't get oral unless I get head, and we all know that's not gonna happen. I already give her fucking food, shelter, entertainment, and all the other things that make life nice. I don't think I'm asking for much when I want fucking dinner made when I get home, some household chores done (which by the way I'm also now required to help with), and sex a couple times a week.

fail

Someone in that marriage has come into contact with some genital warts

The more you know: Cunnilingus was the faggyest, the more effeminate, the weakest etc… thing you could do during the Roman era, 2000 years ago, below getting the D, below performing a BJ to another man. The faggest.

[citation needed]

i wonder if its already too late for me to get the shot

he read it on the internet

Would mouthwash after help?

There's a vaccine against HPV?

No. it hasn't been developed yet.

HPV vaccines to prevent cervical cancer exists

read the fucking article

yes goy vaccinate your kid hehehe

Virgin here, tell me about cunnilingus. Is it even worth it?

degeneracy is never worth it, it can only be empty short term hedonistic pleasure

It doesn't taste like anything most of the time - like the inside of your mouth. But yea, having all of your senses overwhelmed by femaleness is pretty hot. Her thighs brushing your cheeks, hearing her moans. . . .

Getting peed on seems gross. Who would want that?

Attached: 3ykm6bhf28l01.jpg (500x433, 28.81K)

Jews like you who can't seem to stop making fanfics about it.

I don't know why everyone thinks they're so smart.
your dick will still get infected from fucking.
solution: find a life partner, get tested for everything before doing anything.

everybody knew this after the first time they went down on a woman

Nope.

Attached: male_vs_female_throat_cancer.jpg (803x353, 56.77K)

Nope, they are the most common strains and nearly 50% of American women aged 20-24 are infected with high-risk strains.

Attached: hpv_rate_graph.jpg (1262x630, 127.23K)

No, it's disgusting. Don't believe anyone who says it has "no taste" or tastes "delicious" etc. The vagina tastes pretty fucking nasty.
I'm referring to the freshly cleaned vagina, you don't need me to tell you how bad a dirty vagina is because you can smell it from 5 feet away when the woman is fully clothed. You probably noticed this at school or work, a smell like heavy body odor, but musky - that's the smell of pussy.
Run your finger up your ass crack at the end of a hot day and smell it. That's what a clean vagina smells like, more or less. The taste is metallic and sour.
There are a few reasons that men give women head.
Firstly because they're submissive/enjoy being dominated.
Second reason, they believe that it's "only fair" if they're getting blowjobs, that the woman should also get some form of oral relief (this is also rather submissive).
Third, they enjoy the reaction it causes in the woman.
Fourth, they have a sick and perverted fetish for the taste.
You're missing nothing of value by avoiding it, and possibly preventing a slow and painful death.
Cunnilingus is now the #1 cause of throat and soft palate cancer in men, ahead of all tobacco sources combined.
Of course, you never hear about this on television, in magazines and rarely is it mentioned in the news. Instead of health warnings you will see articles about "how to make her squirt with your tongue"/"are you giving enough head?"/"is refusing to go down on your girl a form of misogyny?"
etc etc. If the tables were turned and fellatio carried the cancer risk of cunnilingus, the press would be screaming 24/7 about how "women are dying" and oral sex is "wrong and dangerous".
But as a man, your life is worth less than a woman's orgasm.

Attached: shitty_lying_hiv_site.png (1023x524, 62.08K)

If you dine on the horrific-ham, you get what you get.

What the actual fuck????

Way to make your info graphic seem retarded.

He didn't even have throat cancer at all!
theguardian.com/film/2013/oct/10/michael-douglas-tongue-cancer

Is that caused by HPV as well?

And this is why I dont have casual sex. I would love to , but you can never trust a whore.

No.
cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/basic_info/hpv_oropharyngeal.htm

Wait, yes. I misread.
But they're not including the tongue as part of the mouth.

HPV sounds like some nasty, nasty shit tbh.

Most people get it and recover from it without noticing. According to the above CDC link it is not know if HPV causes by itself or if it interacts with alcohol and tobacco use.

Also, oropharynx cancer is mostly a white person's illness.
cdc.gov/cancer/headneck/

•Among men, white men had the highest rate of getting cancers of the oral cavity and pharynx (18.0 per 100,000 men), followed by black men (13.9), Asian/Pacific Islander men (11.1), American Indian/Alaska Native men (10.5), and Hispanic† men (10.0).
•Among women, white women had the highest rate of getting cancers of the oral cavity and pharynx (6.5 per 100,000 women), followed by black women (4.9), Asian/Pacific Islander women (4.7), Hispanic† women (4.4), and American Indian/Alaska Native women (3.8).

Not really.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

Because Black men refuse to degrade themselves eating out.
Bullshit, non-tobacco users are also seeing epidemic levels of HPV cancer.
Yet despite most recovering, HPV cancers are still at epidemic levels. This reveals the truly massive scale of the infection women are passing to men.

And how the fuck does this even matter? Whether it's an "interaction" or not, the men still wouldn't have got the cancer without some filthy whore spreading her muck in his mouth.

HPV-carrying roastie detected.