Ar15 uppers reclassification as firearms

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/07/30/breaking-news-atf-is-classifying-50-cal-bolt-action-ar-uppers-as-firearm/

the internets must know

Attached: dtom.jpeg (556x451, 75.66K)

Faggot.

It's just .50 bmg uppers, not all uppers. Learn to read faggot.

Also >>>/catalog/ ffs

Nice to know Zig Forums still stands for cuc/k/s or was it Zig Forumsikes.
Either way, who cares? Amerimutts don't deserve freedom anyway.

You are retarded in multiple different ways.

This. Anglos and their decendesnt must be genocided, that is the price for their many betrayals against the white race.

Attached: ancaps and the goverment.png (449x337, 155.39K)

USE IT OR LOOSE IT

I can see the rationale behind it, as the AR-50 uppers are pretty much complete actions. The lower is only used as a trigger group. I still don't want to see this happen, but it's not like they're classifying all uppers as firearms.

(((HIDDEN FLAG)))
D&C KIKE THOUGH ARE NOT WHITE, THE HOOK NOSE GROWS BY HOUR, MUCH LIKE YOUR (((BANK))) ACCOUNT

Imagine you take a unibody car, gut it, and slap it down on a rail buggy as a body kit. Then the DMV comes along, and says that since either constituent part could be used to build a complete car, that you need to have two titles and two sets of registration to be legal. As far as they care, you're driving two cars simultaneously. That's the kind of stupid we're dealing with.

The lower receiver is the serialized part on an Armalite because that's the arbitrary decision they made in 1960-something and that's the way it's always been. You can use the same argument to say that the upper should be the serialized part because it contains all of the critical pressure bearing components, namely the barrel, the bolt, bolt carrier, and locking surfaces; the lower is just there for the magazine well the the trigger group.

Furthermore, there are other uppers that don't make use of the magwell on the lower. That one belt-fed upper and the one that takes p90 mags, just off the top of my head. If 'the lower is only used as a trigger group', then doesn't that make them firearms as well?

the ar57 upper that uses p90 mags uses the lower magwell as the ejection port.

Obviously all pressure parts and trigger group should be serialized with the same number!

I think a more middle of the road solution would be that only one part is serialized if you buy the whole firearm, whereas, just the upper by itself would be an action, and any lower attached does not have to be serialized. Even then, I don't see why they're doing this. It is stupid, and just because I can see the rationale, doesn't mean I agree with it.
Also, good thing bringing up the p90 upper, however, does it still use the buffer and spring? I think this is what they may be kvetching over.

wasn't this when someone was trying to import .50 cal ar-15 uppers?

I dunno about the p90, but there are plenty of uppers like the Sig MCX that have the recoil spring in the upper and just use the lower for the mag and trigger group.

It's focused on the .50 cal bolt-action uppers that only need a trigger assembly to function.
ATF is worried that you could just nigger rig a trigger to it and use it without needed an AR-15 lower.

Fuck the ATF.

Let's just agree to ignore the hue, I agree that pic is retarded but there's been enough threads derailed with political autism as it is.

except the slippery slope is real
gas yourself immediately
and sage negated

Not yet you stupid niggerfaggot. They're obviously testing the fucking waters to see what they can get awaay with. Are you fucking twelve or just mentally retarded?

Attached: 3254612532o1.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

Jesus Christ, you guys are fucking stupid.

MENTALLY RETARDED CONFIRMED

It's implied, retard. While I explicitly said I did not agree with the ATF's actions or interpretations.

daily reminder, that's how we lost 7n6.

daily reminder we could have saved 7n6 like we did with m855 but ARfags are neofudds who don't care about anything but their shitty black rifle.

Just say tacticool or mallninja, enough with this cancer of trying to shoehorn everyone into fudd.

Attached: cosmotactical.jpg (550x760, 168.76K)

Oh no

Reveal your flag leaf user.

Attached: ar bat 1514185654063.png (413x360, 246.45K)

Daily reminder that 7n6 is no more and they produce just a basic steel core bullets now due to "reducing lead usage", i.e. it's not cheap enough for them to get a new plane for their dogs every fucking month.

Attached: 1435941768361.jpg (240x240, 80.29K)

I want my fucking 7n6, I want my fucking steel core 7.62x39, I want my fucking Norinco rifles, I want my fucking Korean M1's, I want my fucking parts kits to come with the original barrels, I want 40mm flares to not be DD anymore, I want my M18 smoke grenades back on the market. Fuck you ATF give me my fucking goodies back.