BREAKING Putin Shows Off Latest Invincible Military Hardware

U.S.and A, NATO and Ukraine eternally BTFO
Beware Western Imperialists! Russia angry at u!
Putin protects his taiga like good Russian bear! Don't push us or we will serve you polonium tea or put nerve agent in your blini!
I mean it, our military the best! All new equipment, best morale, most patriotic! We don't dope your soldiers or our athletes! Glory to Russia! Praise Lenin! Buy our prostitutes! They are best! Putin say so! 80% approval rating! RT say so! Listen and believe!
GOOD LUCK (((ASSAD)))
archive.fo/pvtJc

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/604714.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it seems US doesn't need any help destroying it

Snowniggers can't possibly think they stand a chance against the hyperpower that is the US right? I'm a fucking Iraqi sandnigger and I know this.

Attached: race.jpg (1065x1181, 140.66K)

well they lost to rice farmers in Vietnam and goatfuckers fuck their shit up constantly in the middle east

You vodkaniggers can't even keep up with Italy's GDP. Maybe spend more energy and money fixing your fucked up economy and less time tinkering with toys you don't have the balls to ever use.

inb4 the nigger that spams anti-mudslime pictures over the smallest indication of a poster being a shitskin comes and derails the thread in some distorted attempt of making himself feel like his life has any worth or authority

Lol Russia has been rattling alleged new sabers for a few years now, threatening about a supposed new nuclear ballistic missle that cannot be brought down by our defense systems.

Lol bullshit

They can't even afford loaves of bread. Russian parents actually WANT their daughters to become prostitutes so they can afford dental care.

The fact of the matter is America, Russia and China have had weaponry systems fully capable of destroying all life on this planet for decades, and nukes are the least frightening of the arsenal.

There's no need for more 'high tech' systems, because they already have the ability to melt entire populations by bouncing microwaves off the ionosphere, or release a god damn 'flu' that would selectively liquify people from the inside out.

Nobody gives a fuck about an underwater drone or a hypersonic razzamatazz ballistic platform.

Fuck them, and fuck you

Iraq war was more like "an intervention", the majority of Iraqis wanted the US there and we were happy when Saddam was gone, there was very limited resistance by various religious and nationalist factions but they were never able to mount a united campaign. You could make arguments for Vietnam but from my experience as an Iraqi the Iraq war was not what most people think, the Americans werent there to shoot at random people, they were there to overthrow a dictatorship, maybe get some of muh oils, install a friendly regime, and then get out. It was never an all out war.

The difference is that the US will not fucking attack Russia with humvies and f16's like it did to Saddam's shit demotivated army, they would just glass the whole country. Russians need to understand this, they keep fucking around with tanks and missiles but that shit won't matter once you get nuked from outter space.

Attached: 20100603462.jpg (2048x1536, 412.13K)

Did ISIS rape your sister?

I live in the south actually, we went over there and raped their sisters.

if You ever go to Russia, 3 times a day fresh bread is sold for something along the lines of 20~ cents, booths are everywhere selling steaming hot fresh bread.
"nukes are the least frightening of the arsenal"
So lets say America and Russia exchanged full out Nuclear war.
The First thing we will see are Nukes blowing up in low orbit, American Nukes knocking out Russian Nukes and Russian Nukes knocking out American Nukes, Unfortunately if You keep looking at the Fireworks You will quickly go blind.
Then Come the actual Hits, All Major Russian City's are Evaporated and all Major US City's are erased from History.
Then the most advanced ICBM's begin to hit Russia and USA, aimed at Fault lines with the aim to Cause massive earthquakes.
After all is said and done, Russia and USA now look like the moon, the Atmosphere replaced with Carbon and ash.
Earth is now turning slowly into a dark and hot greenhouse, the Ocean begins to evaporate into the Atmosphere and Earth begins to slowly heat up over a period of about 10 days the Ocean begins to boil.
Atleast with Biological weapons Some life will survive.

another low effort. got to be a Saudi…

I would rather you have called me a dog than a Saudi.

you deserve it

You can't win against an insurgency unless you kill off the population you stupid fuck.

Why am I seeing stupid fucking propaganda threads on /b/ gtfo shills

before Zig Forums existed there was /b/
deal with it

>(((ASSAD)))
Your brain is thoroughly fucked up OP.

The best thing that could ever happen for planet Earth would be for ALL humans to be eliminated

set the example by starting with yourself

TRUST ME:

if I had an absolute guarantee that every other human on earth was going to follow directly behind me, I would gladly be the first one to throw myself into a giant meat grinder.

I hate the human race with a feverish passion, and the only thing I care about is animals.

I've never had an animal:
-lie to me
-give me shitty advice
-sell me fake dope
-pretend to be my friend
-try to fuck my wife behind my back
-betray me in any way shape or form

the only animals that do these things are the worthless TWO-LEGGED animals called humans

Fuck them

and fuck YOU…..

bitch

AGAIN: fuck you

Attached: I HATE THE HUMAN RACE.jpg (1080x1920, 349.38K)

get out, furry

The only thing that needs breaking is the faggot who writes "breaking" in every title.

post chicken

That picture has nothing to do with isl*m, but since you seem so upset about it, have this.

Attached: 0369a1c0caf4359dea58f8f9187dae027c632014847fb79c5c69e767c0e0e3a8.jpg (400x377, 37.01K)

Take your meds.

Attached: 6aa7f6474597719d3c00fd10978d8dc034d6268f58f76c798811f1764947f410.jpg (327x137, 3.98K)

Yiff in hell, furfag.

Attached: 864d425f40707b42047311aac9aa0f3c5831e8f4488e98c950679642042bf21f.gif (167x240, 31.65K)

Apparently, you're unfamiliar with the results from the United States Dept of Defense testing of their H.A.A.R.P. program…

They've been able to control weather, making it a weaponry system, yet the same technology has been able to melt tires on cars halfway around the globe, induce mass depression in populations, and even cook people from the inside out.

You're a fucking idiot

Take your meds

but the russians can nuke the US from outer space too

I think not

good hopefully they nuke the britbongs into nothingness. sounds like UK is going to drag us into ww3 same as ww2. little limey fucks were getting their ass handed to them by hitler and pleaded for our help. you wanna create false flags and piss off russia, then you deal with the consequences yourself. you fags elect that globalist dyke may to call the shots and run your country lol! what a fucking disgrace you've become, you should be begging putin to just end it

Attached: 1520870589316.jpg (727x722, 89.19K)

My sides

I think an Iraqi would know.

YEAH AMERICA FUCK YEAH
WE FUCKING WON EIGHT WORLD WARS AND LOL WE EVEN NUKED JAPAN LOL U THINK WE R SCARED LOL FUCK YEAH U S A U S A
LOL FUCKING RUSSIA HAVE RUSTY OLD FUCKIN OLD RUSTY OLD RUSTY OLD RUSTY OLD LOL FUCKIN NUKE UK LOL FUCKIN GLOBALISTS.
NOT LIKE US, WE ARE INDEPENDENT AND DONT KISS ANYONE'S WALL AND WE ARE NOT GLOBALISTIC, LOL FUCKING ENGLAND FUCKING QUEEN FUCKING GLOBALISTS FUCKING WE FUCKING NAPALMED VIETNAM FUCKING UK CANT EVEN NAPALM BELGIUM
PIZZAS ON THE SIDE OF HOWITZERS

I too wish to wear this next time I'm challenged to a duel via Jousting.

lmao holy shit, Shillbot status: Triggered.

America and Russia are superior to your shit country.

If America and Russia united, just two countries, they could rape the entire world in mere days. And then take off in nuclear rockets and rape space for eternity.

You, whatever country you are from, are holding ALL OF HUMANITY BACK.

In fact if the rest of the world committed mass suicide, it would improve humankind greatly.

impressive

his hope and optimism, gone

Attached: putin-hope-optimism.png (941x666, 468.78K)

watch out user, all that autism coming out at one time could cause an aneurysm

So…. Exactly how long do you intend on repeating this same stupid thread variation ?

It wasn't funny the first time

and it hasn't suddenly 'become funny'

massive butthurt detected

A senior U.S. general appears to have confirmed that hundreds of Russians fought – and died – in a major battle against American forces and their local counterparts in Syria. More importantly, U.S. Army Brigadier General Jonathan Braga, director of operations for the main U.S. military task force in charge of operations in Iraq and Syria

8ch.net/n/res/604714.html

putin gotta tell you how big his balls is

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35.38K)

Ahut up kike

people actually think this

Take your meds

Sounds great. When can we start?