Hell

What will Hell be like?

Attached: lake_of_fire.jpg (594x234, 75.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fátima#First_secret
youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30
youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0
youtube.com/watch?v=2vywj182oFw
youtube.com/watch?v=YR7SydnJAcU
youtube.com/watch?v=UOMofDqTa4A
silouanthompson.net/2008/08/river-of-god/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heck*

full of the gays

Well, we'll all be there!

Attached: 000o0a5a.jpg (500x475, 78.39K)

"I, Sister Faustina Kowalska, by the order of God, have visited the Abysses of Hell so that I might tell souls about it and testify to its existence…the devils were full of hatred for me, but they had to obey me at the command of God, What I have written is but a pale shadow of the things I saw. But I noticed one thing: That most of the souls there are those who disbelieved that there is a hell." (Diary 741)

"Today, I was led by an angel to the Chasms of Hell. It is a place of great torture; how awesomely large and extensive it is! The kinds of tortures I saw:
The First Torture that constitutes hell is:
The loss of God.
The Second is:
Perpetual remorse of conscience.
The Third is
That one's condition will never change.
The Fourth is:
The fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it. A terrible suffering since it is a purely spiritual fire, lit by God's anger.
The Fifth Torture is:
Continual darkness and a terrible suffocating smell, and despite the darkness, the devils and the souls of the damned see each other and all the evil, both of others and their own.
The Sixth Torture is:
The constant company of Satan.
The Seventh Torture is:
Horrible despair, hatred of God, vile words, curses and blasphemies.

These are the Tortures suffered by all the damned together, but that is not the end of the sufferings.

There are special Tortures destined for particular souls. These are the torments of the senses. Each soul undergoes terrible and indescribable sufferings related to the manner in which it has sinned.

There are caverns and pits of torture where one form of agony differs from another. I would have died at the very sight of these tortures if the omnipotence of God had not supported me.

Let the sinner know that he will be tortured throughout all eternity, in those senses which he made use of to sin. I am writing this at the command of God, so that no soul may find an excuse by saying there is no hell, or that nobody has ever been there, and so no one can say what it is like…how terribly souls suffer there! Consequently, I pray even more fervently for the conversion of sinners. I incessantly plead God's mercy upon them. O My Jesus, I would rather be in agony until the end of the world, amidst the greatest sufferings, than offend you by the least sin." (Diary 741)

gays
commies
fat people
drug addicts
mgtows
NEETs
trannies
atheists
evil assholes
etc

All the people who lack discipline and purpose in life

Attached: 220px-Rossakiewicz_Prayer.jpg (220x393, 34.29K)

Is the an interesting answer that I saw on another catholic forum.

#rekt
#sipstea
Fu**ingupvoted

Attached: takeit.png (231x219, 1.92K)

Interesting…well, I feel horrible when I curse and yell, so I can imagine it would be the purest form of that for wrathful people like me.

Is this considered a real testimony by Catholics? I’m curious

This is why I don't want to do anything anymore, I had to abandon all my dreams because they are satanic and I will go hell. I just wanted to learn how to draw stuff from my imagination, and God never let me, always putting obstacles and immense fear and sense of dread, I may just as well kill myself.

huh

In general yes, although I don't know how much people know about sister Faustina. She's a saint in Catholic Church btw so it's not like it's some random woman diary. On the other hand Church teaches that private revelations are not binding to everyone.

The bible teaches that Satan is thrown into hell during the times described in Revelations. Right now he is wandering the Earth tempting people. Wouldn't that discredit this account?

Aquinas was fat

We'll find out in Mel Gibson's Passion Sequel

He was Stout. not fat.

Hell is the absence of God's love. It would be unbelievably tortuous.

Theres a few NDE accounts/visions about it.
The gist is:

Maybe it was post apocalyptic vision? can somebody provide context?

You got any sources?

Come on, son.

Attached: WHEREDOYOUTHINKWEARE.webm (512x384, 551K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fátima#First_secret
youtube.com/watch?v=RoYCUtIRP30
youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0
youtube.com/watch?v=2vywj182oFw
youtube.com/watch?v=YR7SydnJAcU
youtube.com/watch?v=UOMofDqTa4A

Murders, rapists, adulterers, those responsible for suffering…I mean yeah you're right but I think those should go first.

All these materialistic descriptions of hell (which should be a mystery, mind you) makes me want to vomit.
But this one is outright retarded, due to being extremely materialistic (souls burning down into skeletons by literal fire? Really), practically raping entirety of angelology that has been formulated for centuries (angels and demons are spirits, they don't have size and shape) and the fact, that most of these should apply to demons x100 (so they shouldn't move and be stationary, on the other hand, uric, one girl was posessed by 6 "demons", two of them being… Cain and Judas. And if this sounds foolish, statements in this thread are thousand times more.)
Afterlife is mystery. Stop fantasizing about hell and drawing htese grotesque monstrosities and actually do something to not to bevome one of the damned.

IIRC
I hate phoneposting

Bill Wiese - 23 Minutes in Hell

According to who? That sounds impossible. Humans and angels (including fallen ones) are completely different features. It doesn't seem like one could become a demon any more than he could become a tree.

*different creatures

First of all, angels are spirits. Dead humans are also spirits without bodies. The prime difference is that one should have a body, and another shouldn't.
But that wasn't my point, my point was that sheer idiocies posted in post refered are thousand times more retarded than that (which I consider to be stupid)

Sloth and Gluttony are some of the greatest sins, since they defile your nature and being and most likely harm others in the process.

Can someone make a gif of that skeleton hitler?

Private revelations are not binding to anyone to believe. But this one, among others, are accepted by Church as authentic so visions, devotions and explanation of public revelations is truthful.

That's one way ticket to Hell.
If you have artistic talent but object of your inspiration was vile and evil then change object to something good. Write icons or something like that.

The Bible teaches that Satan is already in Hell (Revelation 9&17, Matthew 8). But he and his angels are not there all the time by sanction of God.

I don't know since I am not going to it.

aaaand case in point
only things that outbid videos like this in sheer amount of stupidity are blogs and videos that use photoshopped images of Darvaza gas crater as hell and using Warhammer bloodletters of Khorne as demons. I mean, I would give them a credit for having a good taste in tabletop games, but then again, I remember that absolute majority of people that make those are wannabes that perhaps googled "spooky scary burning daemons" and that was one of the results. I just wonder when will they discover other Warhammer art about Nagash and vampire counts and use them to depict damned humans in hell.

Attached: nagash.jpg (750x447 37.7 KB, 73.74K)

Hades/Sheol?

Gehenna is the river of fire proceeding from God, just as the Kingdom of God is the river of life proceeding from God: silouanthompson.net/2008/08/river-of-god/

How could you make this list and not include jews?

Fake and gay.

Well, you are on way to check it yourself.

Fire

Attached: 15nveqp.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

Pic related tells me everything I need to know about the faith of the people on Zig Forums

Folks here are Warner Bros cartoon memes of a fire-n-brimstone Baptist preacher. Expected different from a cathbro board

Attached: competing-heaven-vs-hell-threads-tells-us-all-we-need-to-know.png (308x208, 38.07K)

This thread was made 4 days ago while the Heaven one was made 10 hours ago

Most people are going there. You can't be too careful.

It isn't, at all
Only thing that you should know is that you shouldn't go there. period.
When Monk Paisos was asked to talk about hell, he responded that "we should instead talk about Jesus".

Attached: d08cdccdfda99f8543cb213d8fde27a5444308a2015c76d59abd34bde74e5297.webm (1920x800, 1.57M)

Jesus Himself talked about Hell a lot. His teachings tend to be quite threatening.

I didnt know Orthodox don’t believe in the resurrection of the body.

Pic related tells me everything I need to know about the faith of the people on Zig Forums

Folks here are Warner Bros cartoon memes of extra ecclesiam screechers. Expected different from a cathbro board.

Attached: All threads concern Catholics.png (494x82, 22.33K)

Folks here are Warner Bros cartoon memes of Orthodox ascetics. Expected different from a Orthobro board.

Attached: Monk and bear.jpg (500x375, 34.03K)

He didn't and what you said is an asspull
And if we assume that it was really so, again he talked thousand times more about kingdom of God

We do. We dont believe in a looney tunes and warhammer memes to be accurate teachings and descriptions of hell.

Harm others by staying in your room most of your life? Makes sense

Uhm, you are basically a parasite during this…

I didnt ask to be born so why the fuck should I do anything at all? And suicide is a guaranteed grave sin so its not an option at all. Well, better be involuntary "parasite" and repent when I feel that my life is coming to the end I guess.

or…you know…stop being a lazy fatass… You are made in an image of greatest creator in existence. Go and create stuff, be productive and benefit both yourself and others…

hell will be something you can't imagine.
you're dead so what would fire even do? there is worse things than burning.

Attached: Mike is my daughters real father.jpg (600x573, 33.41K)

"Every tree that bringeth forth not good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire." Matthew 7:19

It was almost like every oven of the gas, of the concentration camps, all the tortures that went on there were being meted back to him in one intense flaming, stoked up white hot heat.
So very fake. The official narrative on the holocaust holds that in the six "extermination" camps, Jews were gassed (either with Zyklon B or with CO fumes from Russian submarine engines) and then were cremated in the three camps that Zyklon B was used at. Not one mainstream historian claims that jews were placed directly into ovens. Anyone who talks about jews being ovens has little to no understand of the holocaust.
That said, I'm sure hell will be filled with jews and judaizers, including people who believe Hitler was the most evil man to ever live (outside of Poles, who have a legit gripe).

*cremated in "ovens" (in the laughable CO gas camps, jews were cremated on open BBQ pits)

Anderson preached an excellent sermon just yesterday on the topic. We often think only of the fire, but there's lots that make hell a terrible place. Here's a snippet.

I think it's the same place as heaven but it feels like hell if you fucked your soul up during your life on Earth.

Attached: Ainsley 3.jpg (600x800, 54.19K)

___

Attached: Thanks _fe06c3aa5b01a5d099563015d12bc18f.jpg (500x350, 26.63K)

A cold oven of constant torment that will soon be preheated to 9000.999e+infinite degrees

can this cuck ever stop screaming?

hes LITERALLY screaming in the thumbnail image. id respect him more and maybe listen to his opinions if he didnt scream every time he opens his mouth

nice work

You've got a bad spirit. I'll pray for you nonetheless.

There's plenty of things (both good and bad) one can call Anderson. "Cuck" is not one of them.

Attached: hell.jpg (413x480, 94.55K)

Do you believe in the resurrection of the body?

Demons often assume the names of people they've infested, obsessed, or possessed, while keeping their own true names.

i respectfully disagree

Deuteronomy 7:1-3
1When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

Attached: 1514095146407.gif (453x403, 1.73M)

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods:
so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

So is this command to prevent Israelites from looking like Girgashites 4 generations down the road, or to prevent Israelites from blurring true religion with the ungodly pagan practices of the same?
Ripping Holy Scripture out of context to make a personal attack against a Christian is ten times worse than a Mexican believer marrying a Vietnamese believer.

I thought the Bible doesn't acknowledge the existence of other "Gods". That all other "Gods" are really just demons.

>Ripping Holy Scripture out of context to make a personal attack against a Christian is ten times worse than a Mexican believer marrying a Vietnamese believer.
>ten times worse
Is there anything in the Bible to suggest that race-mixing is bad? You seem to be arguing that it's less bad than other sins which would imply that it is indeed bad, albeit not the worst thing.

Right on the money. Little g god vs the one true God.

Didn't mean to imply that. I think it can be situationally wrong to race mix, like if a daughter is doing it to spite her parents or if a lad does it to fulfill a fetish. The problem is that it's such a charged issue in the west where the you - know - who's are using interracial fornication as a weapon.

Zig Forums buy with sensory sufferig as well

like this world, but a bit more chaotic, with fire and lava here and there and some demons

Ok, who bumped this retarded warhammer memes thread?!