Lethality of prolific killers

The total number of victims killed by Ted Bundy is not known.

What was the secret to Bundy's near perfect lethality? Was he using a firearm of some kind? How in the world did he secretly dispose of hundreds of bodies without ever alerting other people?

I expect only strategic and realistic responses in this thread. Trolling and cross-bickering are neither appreciated nor welcome in this thread. Thank you.

Attached: a5c95a155a6076705120c2115337f18b.png (808x455, 191.49K)

Sometimes when I shit, my turd goes sideways and gets stuck in my asshole. Its like a tree lug getting stuck on a beaver dam. Isn't that neat?

Didn't he kill mostly hitchhikers and prostitutes? I might be thinking of a different SK It would be easy to get them to let their guard down and they'd be in his car which makes transportation to wherever he brought them easier - little/no struggle and they weren't wanted back at home immediately so that gave him time before anyone noticed them missing. I think it was mostly his target selection.

Try to kill a domesticated dog, than go try to kill a wild wolf or coyote. A sick bastard could go around kidnapping trusting domesticated dogs and murder them quite easily. Now, try to track down coyotes and wolves in remote areas where they are hunted and shot at and fear humans and will run away, if cornered be hostile and have to be killed. One is abusing good faith and trust, the other won't trust you and will run or fight.

Bundy wasn't some sort of great super murderer, he murdered well meaning and trusting people by abusing their trust. He used charm and charisma and people's trust. Not hard to murder people who don't fight back or are shot/stabbed/bludgeoned/strangled once the murder has them under control or in his playground. Tie them up, threaten them, get them to comply, have them at your mercy, then you don't have to try hard to kill them because they are tied up and helpless. Many a coward criminal has done this, murdered people after they have complied to live. Doesnt' mean super lethality.

Gacy hired young men/older boys to work for him. Dahmer got faggots to come back to his pad for perverted things back in his controlled domain. Drugging food/drink is common. Trickery, trust, these are the most dangerous things they use.

is right.

Prostitutes, hitchhikers, young men back in those days would drift and leave randomly and not leave any contact behind, before the days of the constant contact cell phone and internet. Victims were assumed to have went to travel the US in grand fashion to seek their fortune and adventure.

One of the biggest changes to pin in serial killers of random people is to encourage parents not to throw their kids out of the house and make them runaways, cell phones and constant contact with people means its harder and fewer for people to just dissapear with no one noticing or caring. People are also less trusting of others after all this stuff is publicized and general rise of consiousness of crime and trouble, as well as gazelleschaft which teaches and generates general distrust in everyone.

He killed unarmed, unassuming trash.

Typically really.

I think these are reasonable elements to consider. However, the autopsies showed constant use of "blunt force trauma" on Bundy's victims. This is really not believable. Using blunt force with a "metal bar" would only lead to a physical confrontation. Physical confrontations can go on for 10 min or more, involve loud noises and lots of screaming to alert all nearby people. Unless Bundy had some sort of Magical Crowbar , I can't see how this is a very lethal strategy that is also quiet and quick enough for success. I mean there are stories where he made a victim just seemingly disappear in the space of time of her walking back from a hotel room to meet her husband at a restaurant.

It seems like this level of perfect success would require a small and silenced firearm. Then bullet wounds do not kill immediately. You would have to mitigate any intervening time between getting the shot off. You would have to land a shot on the person's head and get immediate split-second loss of consciousness.

Truly the hero we deserve.

Ok sunshine stand still looking away while someone strong cracks you over the head with a crowbar and see how good you do afterwards.
You'd be lucky to not have your spine rammed into your brain on the first strike (this is one the reasons pommels and war hammers used to be a thing) nevermind your head being caved in.

Here take a pic from Zig Forums about a rapefugee smashing a leftist's head in.

Attached: culturalenrichmentmigrantmurdergermany.png (1332x704, 682.63K)

What's more likely is that the first hit creates a concussion and the victim just becomes a doll for Bundy to beat on.

That's the whole point of concussion weapon.

Easy: he was handsome.
His victims were all women, thinking they would get laid so they would indulge and trust the handsome stranger.
It's that simple and the reason why people used to lock women in their homes…

He had one of those magical German ovens that can turn 2,000 corpses to ash in a day.

Serial killers like Ted get off on complete control first and foremost, with sociopathic things like inflicting pain second. Having a fair fight, or having to expend more than the minimum effort to kill someone period, is not their MO and it intrinsically never will be. You'll see them going after women, going after children, the elderly, after sleeping people, but never ever will you see them going after a guy their own size. Ted picked up hitchhikers and prostitutes, people not likely to have someone that'll search for them. He killed them silently out in the boonies for the most part. The reason he got away with it for so long was that he could control himself unlike many other serial killers, completely cleaned up afterwards, left no hints, and had nothing to tie him to the people missing. Only reason he got caught for the killings was because he murdered three people breaking out of jail.

If that woman is a FPÖ party member, then pic is in austria, not germany. Sage for off-topic

Forgot to mention, FPÖ is the right-wing party. She wasn't a leftist either.

If you want to be an alternative to the mainstream, you should at least attempt to be more truthful than it.

there was an article saying there was gonna be a sharp rise in serial killers in the next 25 years. I mean a SHARP rise. mostly lower class white men.

Wow, I wonder why.

What did you expect from some shitty picture made on Zig Forumseddit that doesn't even bother including an archive link of the story?

Hmm, truly puzzling as to why that might be.

Unfortunate that the oven technology was stolen by time-traveling spies from Finno-korean hyperwar, or was it merely, taken back?

what's not well known is that Ted Bundy knew how to knock someone out
right at the base of the skull is a weak spot where you can easily knock someone unconscious or kill them
looking at the autopsies, this is what he was doing