Heimbach Arrested on Felony Counts

So Heimbach founded the TWP with the help of his wife's step-father whose wife he had an affair with. Heimbach was banging his wife's biological mother. Then, when everyone found out that everyone found out, he apparently went ballistic and started kicking some ass. lol. Matt resigned from TWP. Then, his pussyfaggot father-in-law and co-founder, literally declared that the SPLC had one, that he was resigning from the TWP as well, and that he was destroying all membership info. So, it looks like the TWP is done-for

dailystormer.name/traditionalist-worker-party-leader-matthew-heimbach-charged-with-domestic-violence-spokesman-quits/
archive.fo/Bh0XO

Attached: matthew-heimbach-with-his-wife-brooke-and-son-nicholas-at-their-home-in-paoli-ind-last-year-he-is-se_84398_.jpg (616x410, 120.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wgbZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CORRECTION: IT WAS HIS WIFE'S STEP-MOTHER
not biological mother

Heimbach noooooo whyyyyyyyyy

Typical alt-right white male

The violence and privilege is genetically coded in the cum skin gene

t. jew

This is your movement on judeo-pootinism

He's stuck in a permanent cycle of forcing long dead memes, let him rot in his autistic hell without the privilege of (you)s.

They were kreepy weirdos anyways

Attached: jessica-parrot.jpeg (675x1200, 86.83K)

archive.is/wgbZo
Parrot just can't catch a break.

AA is right about Matthew Heimbach but is himself guilty of recruiting degenerate trash into the (((WN-movement))): it's the pot calling the kettle black.

pic 1 related is AA endorsing miscenegation if it's white men doing it

Attached: anglin-do-what-he-wants.jpg (416x426, 32.94K)

this applies to everything that's been said about TWP over the last few weeks/months.

OMG TWP IS SUCH BAD OPTICS GUISE UR SO STUPID STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD HURR DURR

its fucking retarded is what it is

add "to every open printer in he US, esp Universities" aka "hacking"

Interesting that AA and Weev encourages their followers to show up at Charlottesville to take to the streets (while not attending themselves of course) and then AA has the gall to write:

>archive.is/wgbZo

Attached: William_Pierce_Speech-Mu4-RRhs9aM.webm (320x240, 7.31M)

technically, both of his big exploits were pretty bottom of the barrel, no? I mean, the only thing "impressive" about the iPad (it was iPads, no?)
"hack" was that he apparently wrote a program that downloaded all the info. The hack itself was retard. We used this same "hack" to look at University schedules before they were officially released. Just add one to the current term and you get next term even though it was supposed to be "private" at that time. It doesn't take a fucking genius to figure that out

I assume you mean TRS?

yeah, it was never clear to me what they thought they were doing. the whole pool parties with their silly hierarchies and all that on one hand but on the other hand "lol we're just edgy libertarians – just a media outlet is all"

Either way, as I said before, these sorts of political groups are hollow and fall apart easily, esp if they cannot grab State power. In order to hold a group together (ie. overcome the collective action problem) you have to be able to offer select incentives for loyalty and contribution. Without grabbing ahold of a (always to some extent corrupt and parasitic) governmental apparatus, there are no "goodies" to pass around, and thus no reason to stay loyal to the group, to contribute, etc. Real resistance is organic and grows out of the lebenswelt of folk in their communities, imho.

I don't know enough to be sure, but it seems to me WLP was attempting an impossible task. He was basically trying to be a cult leader without a legitimate religion and without recruiting "misfits." That's absolutely impossible. Without the promise of everlasting life in heaven, you don't have "selective incentives" to pass out. And, any cult – at least during decent to good economic times – is only going to be able to pull misfits. What middle class person in their right mind would join the National Alliance? Why not just have kids work your nice job and enjoy your nice suburban life? It's nonsense. And, as he spoke these words, I bet you he knew it. because, remember, winning doesn't get him anything – having a braindead cult that serves him does.

And, what did he end up accomplishing anyway, other than living in a cool compound and apparently banging a bunch of blonde chicks? iirc, absolutely nothing.

Isn't it alpha to steal another's woman? Serious question. If anything, White men should use and abuse the best women of the lesser races. Make them slaves to White cock and then throw them away like trash. We lowered the gene pool of other races and we got our nut.

No. You've raised it by introducing White genes into their line, making them more competitive against Whites and contributing to le 56%

I'm not saying impregnate them. I'm saying just corrupt them with your BWC and then toss them in the trash. The women will love BWC so much they'll disregard any of their own race. Anyone have that Black girl love White dick graphic?

this is a stupid argument, tbh, bc the only reason "they" are "competitive" is because half of the genes they are replicating are those of your' people. In other words, you're gene-cucking them. And, if indeed your genes are so superior, then evolution within their own societies will favor your genes and not their own, thus "you" will outbreed "them." This is really basic stuff, user.

I still don't approve of Andre's bullshit, tho. He's just making excuses for being a degenerate.

pretty much yes

It was only a matter of time.
People who join extreme movements are almost universally weirdos. People who are functional do not tend to extremes, because to be functional is to be normal.

I always knew the Matts were autistic dorks, but I never knew it would go this far.

Anglin did nothing wrong.

This.