Grandpa died so we turned his MG in

Grandpa died so we turned his MG in.
keepbailing.com/2015/07/lasd-gun-melt-turns-weapons-into-rebar/

Attached: 31-gunwalking-guns-full-620x465.jpg (620x465, 102.94K)

Attached: 1452562432777-1.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

all of these "people" should be shot to death.

Don't worry my froggy friend, my great-grandfather's and grandfathers's guns are safe for at least two more generations unlike this faggot's dad's

Attached: Destroying Deceased War Verteran Fathers WWII M1911 Heirloom.mp4 (512x288, 14.3M)

Gungore threads are a threat to cardinal health around the world.

Attached: serveimage1.jpeg (600x400 925.19 KB, 203.06K)

Are you better off giving the gun away to people who would shoot the guns, than to risk my picture?

I seen many examples where a guy who loves guns,has 50 or so more guns, he dies, and his family greedily carves up the collection to sell off.

Selling is better than them ending up like that. That way, they might at least end up in good hands.

Feels bad.

Feels worse now.

Attached: f3c08f27b2e7fcfc9d098423b8c0d82d5bc655796988f127255708ec76a30d09.jpg (850x989, 100.02K)

That almost got pulled on me until I threatened to shoot anyone who stepped into the house. Man my early teen years were fucked.

To be fair they vary between single barrel, SxS, U/O and 12/16/20 gauge.

When I have kids and eventually grandkids, i'll have a clause in my will saying that if they or their descendants destroy, sell, or give away (unless it's to their descendants) the guns, all their inheritance will be forfeit.

Why would you try to force nofun libshits to keep you guns. Just give them to somebody who will appreciate them while you're still alive.

You should change that clause to say that any of your descendants who try to destroy your guns should be shot with those guns they were trying to destroy.

It's a nice sentiment, but basically impossible to enforce unless you set up a trust or something.

…I don't see any reason to care. There's no historica-

Attached: V_rage_wat.jpg (300x300 12.56 KB, 555.05K)

Wew lad gonna go blow my brains out now

Attached: the human centipepe.PNG (2000x1200, 193.04K)

Boomers now have 100 trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities.

Cure aging or hyper inflation. Cure aging and we keep our guns.

One day we'll repeal the NFA, abolish the ATF, and then we'll sell off all their machine-guns for a dollar each and we'll build ten for every one they destroyed just to spite them.

Attached: 1466124904766.png (604x438, 205.95K)

That doesn't even make sense from an economic standpoint. Wouldn't it make more sense to sell them?

Why would the CIA want to give the terrorists semi automatics.

I don't think that's legal now that duel laws aren't a thing

Because full auto is a meme according to NRA?

Attached: 1.jpg (301x376, 25.03K)

Well, we can only hope it will be returned to the earth.

It makes perfect sense when you realize the purpose behind the act.
It's iconoclasm.

I wonder how stupid these people are that destroy guns, because for every historical/old gun they destroy it will just create a new demand for another gun, which will be replaced with a new more advanced version.
The weapon industry and gun sellers have to love these kind of events.

Imagine raising a child who grows up and does this, but only after waiting for you to die so he doesn't have to listen to you as he does it.

To a degree, his father is to blame. It's a man's duty to pass the torch to his son, which clearly never happened at any point in this faggot's life.

Well m80, these ""people"" don't really care about guns, what they care about is virtue signalling about how much they hate guns while destroying any piece of history Americans create, anything that we can call ours must go. In this way they can both push their agenda and accomplish that, and if one day all anyone owns is faggy ARs what of it? In their mind they'll get rid of those too some day.

You mean get a regretful bullet between the beady little soy glazed eyes?
The father was completely to blame, he should have seen the way the world was changing and taught his son the right way as he developed but was caught up in believing in the past until it was too late. The more you think about it, the more depressing the situation gets.

…and so, the bugman watches his father's weapon burn in the fire, to be later inserted into an incredibly gay piece of artwork. And he's proud of that.

This is what happens when you don't teach kids history, adversity, independence, or self-reliance. They grow up to be pussies who willingly melt weapons that their fathers intended for their sons to hand down to the next generation, and the one after that.

As men, what do we have to pass on aside from genetic material? Not just material possessions, but information. It has been common for fathers to teach methods of fighting to their sons for ages now not just out of compulsion, but out of hope for the future. Giving your kid that knowledge you hope they will never have to use so that if they do have to use it, they survive. If done well, they see the merit in it and revere it. Then they pass that knowledge on themselves.

Not hard to see what went wrong here. The only thing this guy looks like he knows how to pass is a wet fart.

God is dead but we didn't kill him, he committed suicide.

Attached: ENDfeld_my_life.jpg (408x352, 27.07K)

Then some poor sod is pouring some milk on corn flakes in the morning and he sees a small asian man in a non la dashing around his sofa and taking cover behind the couch. Milk just spilling out of the cereal bowl, mouth wide open in a horrified grimace, the man is terrified. His eight year old daughter pulls the sleeve of his terry cloth robe "daddy the nice man told me to afliks my chin strap and get out of the beated zone, what's a chin strap daddy? what's a beated zone? what's an afliks?" Fucking cat has PTSD stares off into space.

Then some poor sod is pouring some milk on corn flakes in the morning and he sees a small asian man in a non la dashing around his sofa and taking cover behind the couch. Milk just spilling out of the cereal bowl, mouth wide open in a horrified grimace, the man is terrified. His eight year old daughter pulls the sleeve of his terry cloth robe "daddy the nice man told me to afliks my chin strap and get out of the beated zone, what's a chin strap daddy? what's a beated zone? what's an afliks?" Fucking cat has PTSD stares off into space. Wife wakes up one morning with an anchor tattooed above her pussy.

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF.png (1832x422, 45.61K)

These will all end up in Syria in the hands of "moderates"

More loot for you then, you lucky bastard.

Yes? Do you not fix posts?

I swear these fucking leafs do it on purpose. The Day of the Rake cannot come soon enough.

What do you mean?

My posting choice has nothing to do with the content.

You're right, it just worsens it. Fucking leaf.

yeah I'm with you brudders FUCK leafs

Attached: 3f43a48d1548e3a3bc14ef4cea73a989c1892b3cf6a2641727e0abdc6bc0291c.png (800x509, 39.62K)

Take back your country from these leaf shitters.

Attached: 1533924755675.jpg (1024x840, 75.99K)

Attached: binladed.jpg (1024x678, 53.27K)

destroying history

DotR just can't come soon enough…

I propose we throw everyone involved in this destruction into a blast furnace

You will be thrown into the D-grade syrup vats with the pedophiles and communists.

With how week the rule of law is in Greece why not just get one on the black market.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 12.04.29 PM.png (776x676, 699.97K)

B-but Trudeau says they're Canadians just like me

How can importing pakis, niggers and shitskins in anyway be seen as "justice" for terrible huwitey's oppression of injuns by giving them civilized life?
Sage for offtopic conundrum

Having your guns sold is fine because they'll still be appreciated and/or used by someone who likes guns.
If nobody in your family wants to keep them then that's your own fault for not instilling the love of funs in at least one of their heads.
Having the shit melted down is absolutely inexcusable though, even from a noguns standpoint it's retarded because you're flushing loads of money dotge toilet just to virtue signal.

Reverse colonialism

Why does Cali have all these noice guns?

It was a red state before spics started coming in.

Its proof that guns grabs just don't work. If they did they would have found that shit long before the old fella died.

These look brand new.. so how long can guns last in storage?

you can buy a rifle used in ww1 thats how long they last

I have a mauser that's over 120 years old and still takes modern ammo

You can find original matchlocks that are still safe to fire

God bless C&R.