A Win For Medical Freedom; 4 Vaccine Bills Defeated

thedailysheeple.com/one-small-step-a-win-for-medical-freedom-4-vaccine-bills-defeated_032018

Medical freedom and human rights won when four vaccine bills were defeated. With the concerted efforts of grassroots activists and independent media, all four anti-freedom bills have been officially withdrawn and defeated.

Not long ago, The Daily Sheeple reported that Florida state was seeking to mandate vaccinations of all school children with the horribly ineffective and dangerous HPV vaccine.

According to Green Med Info, the two identical bills submitted to the Florida Senate and the House of Representatives in January mandating HPV vaccines for school children have been defeated. Two other bills released the same month which would have forced those who opt out of vaccines for their children to be entered into a centralized database which would track their whereabouts (and make possible State-mandated “home visits” to coerce and force vaccine compliance), have also been withdrawn from the Florida Senate and House. All four bills were permanently withdrawn on 3/10/2018.

Attached: vaccine enforcement by ZOG.jpg (808x527, 199.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/vaccine-injury-table.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((human rights))) won

You mean illiterate bumfucks who appropriated a Zionist meme won. Anti-vaccination activists represent a public health hazard and should be imprisoned or, better yet, infected with smallpox and shipped off to island gulags where they can attain their vaunted natural immunity amid 90% mortality rates.

You are very smart

the hpv vaccine is the biggest scam big pharma has ever taken up. they're making billions off of something that affects a fraction of 1% of the population and claiming that it causes all cervical cancers when the fact is that the evidence shows they're unsure exactly how much hpv contributes to that fraction of a percent of deaths due to cervical cancer. in exchange for these lies and developing a solution to a problem that is on the verge of nonexistent, they want to vaccinate all females. and now that they have developed a version for males, they want money to vaccinate the other half of the human population. any government that falls for this and spends billions on preventing something is barely a blip must be getting kickbacks in return.

Sorry to say, my friend, but you might be clinically retarded. Not everything is black and white, but that only depends on the question asked. The question is if it's more dangerous for your child than the disease you are preventing, to which the answer is a clear, catagorical "no". Instead of sheepishly believing a single research article made by a known fraud about vaccines causing autism or what have you, try to actually go out of the tunnelvision you seem to have and read the piles and piles studies which span decades and thousands upon thousands of observed individuals.

This is black and white. Lack of vaccines harm humanity as a whole. Anti-vax (along with retards who misuse antibiotics) are murdering people second hand.

>(((big pharma))) is good
are you doing it for free?

this. always follow the money

GOOD

usa keeps getting sicker and sicker
Your shitwhole deserves to implode, don't expect anyone to cry for you.

This.

Good. I had a severe reaction to a vaccine when I was younger that almost killed me. Years later, I learned about the Vaccine Damage Fund, which is a multi-billion dollar pharma slush-fund for paying off people who are damaged by their vaccines. The science of vaccines is sound, but people should not act like vaccines are always harmless. Look at the insert for any vaccine and see what kind of potential side-effects they can cause. I know first hand they can nearly kill you.

It's more like anyone that is pro-mandatory vaccine either a pharma shill, or a leftyfag, or at the very least anti-freedom.

hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/vaccine-injury-table.pdf

This post exactly.

Attached: makes you think.gif (300x168, 1.83M)

kek, if you're going to talk shit, at least make some sense.

You're a fucking idiot. There isn't a (((vaccine))) in the past few decades that's actually a vaccine.
I've not had a single vaccine in the last 30 years of my life aside from a regular TB and tetanus vaccine - which are actually vaccines btw - I've never had the flu for longer than like 12 hours in the last like 15+ years and I work in areas children and elderly frequent. So fuck off with (((your))) D&C shilling, it's transparent.

The average person is stupid.
They will eat and take drugs till they are dead.
They will fall for any huckster.
Humans,Given real freedom,will soon disappear.
You sheep need a leader to know what's best for you.

Attached: Xi_Jinping_March_2017.jpg (711x970, 285.44K)

You say that, yet it is pretty obvious that you haven't read any research articles yourself.

Attached: index.jpg (273x185, 9.21K)

GOOD.

Attached: 1520904793338.png (629x1173, 131.09K)

I think some people need to understand that not all vaccines are infallible and there is a decent range of the effectiveness for different vaccines. That's why you see anti-vaxxers protesting against things like measles and small pox because of how ineffective flu shots are.

what's 4000 deaths/year out of the female population in the US? can someone give me that percentage? and how many billions should be spent to prevent that. sorry for those few thousand, but people need to decide for themselves if they want to take the risk and buy a vaccine for hpv. from a pure economic standpoint it makes no sense to vaccinate the entire population to save a few thousand from a rare cancer, as heartless as that may sound. it makes no financial sense. how is it that pharma can come up with a vaccine for something so small so quickly, but the most serious cancers and diseases are still running rampant with no solutions?

why so angry?

I consider this a win-win situation.

The individual wins his freedum :>)

The gene pool is improved :^)

Being anti-vaccine,what did he mean by this?

this.

OMG CLIMATE DENIER YOU SHOULD DIE HOW COULD YOU HOLY SHIT ITS SCIENCE YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE
intelligent. astute. free thinker

ANTI-VACC IS ANTI-WHITE

Oh okay so what if we take money out of the equation and turn American healthcare into a universal coverage, single-payer system?

99.9% of diseases are not the problem, modern society is. Why should the healthiest people be forced to take this shit to protect all of the assholes that are ruining the country? Also theres a change your wife might miscarriage or your baby might get autism. Pretty easy choice if you ask me.

"Medical freedom"

Jej

I was about to post this but you beat me to it. Thank you sir.

probably because he's a bug chaser that wants the world to die of aids and anything that combats disease is evil to him

underage and undereducated posters not welcome.

Go get vaccinated instead, bring families and friends. I advise mercury and aluminium shots on a short schedule, don't worry! its PERFECTLY safe. Don't you know? the difference between poison and medicine is the dosage and doctors truly have your interests at heart.