/r9k/ - Bad Hair Day

In a heady display of courage, a young man known to frequent the hopeless romantic board, /r9k/, decided to livestream despite having a bad hair day (pictured). Many were stunned and inspired by his example. Critics, though, commented of the headstrong' young man, "I bet you he doesn't have a mind to do that again." Scientists are still examining the video of this hair raising event in order to determine the exact motivations behind the display

vod-share.com/iframe/NxToUDVpWy/3058/109/index.php#

His last words word: "can you guys hear me?" I don't know if that's sad or poetic, considering.

Attached: 1521090113208.jpg (854x478, 70.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hdonline.is/watch/one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-6890?ep=81876
huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/15/half-head-man-from-famous_n_1279337.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

short vid

Attached: r9k-byebye.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

I'm sure his parents were really happy when they walked in and found his head torn apart.

certainly not the way to get ahead in life

goodnight sweet prince

Goodnight, sweet prince. You truly are an hero.

Attached: 59a.jpg (341x512, 114.17K)

just one lil problem:

nobody cares

this is a non-story… it'll only last in the news for… Uhhh OH YEAH, ITS ALREADY BEEN FORGOTTEN BY THE NEWS…

nobody cares.

fuck him

you're SO effeminate… It's really no
wonder why girls laugh in your face

(they realize you're not worth waiting
for your back to be turned)

you're a fucking creepy little sissy

f a g g o t

Here's the conundrum: humans are bacillus…

we are bacterium… and not a helpful one

we are a cancer…………………………………..
so if some of us (or all of us) die…. it's a
step in the right direction to say the least

that being said….

when one of these worthless creatures
DOESN'T wish to continue existing……

awesome !!!….. that means they need to
self extinguish, just like this 'faceless' fag

FUCK HIM……

nobody cared when he was 'alive'
nobody cares now that he's gone

he did his mother a huge favor….
but even more importantly……….
he did the entire world a favor….

we had no need for him
never did…… never will

fuck him

and fuck YOU

here's your (You)

anime, mde, 8ch
bad combo

anime, not even once.

baddum ching!

his mother is in the video at about 8:29

apparently some really bad shit had happened recently and supposedly his mom was really mean to him. idk how real all that is tho. iirc he was an 18yr old gay furry weeb robot/wiz/int so he probably didn't have much going for him in the future anyway i guess

RIP
truly an hero to us all

Made me kinda sad tbh
I don't know why I empathize with him, bad shit happening to people doesn't typically bother me anymore.

hint: you're a bore

fucked up his perfectly good wallscrolls

Robots are so edgy these days

RIP little dude . This goes to show you that technology ruins everything.

Probably because it's a waste of life of someone you find to be similar to yourself. I'd wager a lot of people here envision their life ending like his, but actively fight against going to that place.

he actually had online friends, tho. wtf?

here's your (my nuts on your chin)

Did he survive

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45.13K)

only in our hearts and minds, I'm afraid

…..and in an interesting update to this
story………………………………………………

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST
is the best movie ever made……………..

if you've never seen it, you owe it to
yourself to watch it as soon as you can

hdonline.is/watch/one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-6890?ep=81876

and nothing of value was lost

You only have to ask yourself this one simple question:

Who wears a bandana of a tiger vomiting a rainbow?

There you go; Everything comes together, doesn't it?

No fucking way that picture is real.

it's completely real

huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/15/half-head-man-from-famous_n_1279337.html

How did he managed to override the survive instinct?

if you know that survival will only bring conflict then the instinct reverts itself. Similar to the felling of frustration, when you realize you can not complete a task you naturally give up on it.

Anybody know what the note said?

Can someone please explain to what is happening? I'm not a frequent of fullchan, so I have no idea what this means. Is this real?

What kind of firearm is that?

I feel like such a desensitized dick after watching that.

You expect the blood splatter to be much more expansive, but it's more of a sparse explosion of meat chunks and muddy brain vapor. Filing this in my notes.

The brain is much like a jell-o, so that should be expected, I suppose.

This is why Anime should be banned

All you have to do is override it for a second. Like jumping off the high dive, but instead of splash its splat. Also, I think he was Muslim, so perhaps he thought he wasn't really dying, but going on to heaven.

this is very real. a robot/wiz/int decided to an hero and he livestreamed it to his friends who were recording. There's not much else to say. It's pretty plain from the video if you went to the link.

The mother mentions it, but its hard to hear what she says. I heard a lot of speculation about what happened on other boards, but I don't remember anything definitive.

Kel-Tec KSG tactical shotgun

I think a lot of it went downward, too. There must have been a big pool of blood. He totally fucked up the camera focus and angle

The human race is nothing more than a larger version of D. folliculorum, inhabiting the sebum of the Earth. We serve no purpose that I can tell, and we are masters of destruction of self and everything around us. We have destroyed the efficacy of antibiotics in only 60 short years. We continue to make thousands of other species extinct with each passing day. We have created nuclear weaponry and biological agents that can (and eventually will) kill all living things on this planet.

We are a cancer……………………………

I couldn't care less about humans dying or suffering. We deserve it. We've certainly earned it.

As far as I'm concerned, an insect that gets stepped on as it traverses a sidewalk somewhere deserves much more empathy than this piece of shit shotgun face live deathstream faggot loser….

If he gave suicide even a brief thought, he entered the category of 'deserves to be at the front of the line', and he did the world a favor by volunteering his worthless ass….

Fuck him

it's too bad it couldn't have been a worldwide mass suicide event…

Boy I sure love sucking dicks.

We all do. Don't act like you're so special.

speak for yourselves Zig Forums

Zig Forums only likes to watch from the corner.

still butthurt Zig Forums spread that video of your tranny BO far and wide, I see

Attached: cop hyde.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

anti (((/jewsplus/))) bump 4/5