Trump to Combat Movie Piracy

foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-to-combat-movie-piracy-by-china-saving-the-u-s-economy-600b-annually

Attached: 854081161001_5752345350001_5752294305001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 144.78K)

Based Trump!!! MAGA

it's about chinks making and selling illegal copies
you spend a lot of time buying pirated movies in China?

Trying to stop bootlegging and piracy in China is pointless. It's so ingrained into their culture that no matter what you do you're not going to top everybody from doing it. The Chinese like to do what best, which is the cheap way. And the cheap way is the only way. Either people in china are going to pirate or they're not going to buy at all.

Why are Trump supporters such liars these days? It's about online piracy.

online piracy only happens in China?
why mention China specifically?
they've been attacking online piracy for years

Because their "God Emperor" has been shown to be a clown.

False rumors prove nothing

LOL get a clue you stupid redditor. Literally everyday Trump makes a fool of himself. You really think China or Russia or Iran or anyone respects someone like that? Or the people who voted such a clown into office?

He has done a good job showing he is a clown man. Video games aren't the cause of school shootings

It's almost like piracy is just a drop in the bucket compared to all the good goys who will pay for it.

I remember being young enough to feel like i was getting something out of downloading gigs of stolen media. Complete waste of time, all the good shit is at least ten years old and free or cheap as dirt, your time is better spent learning new skills watching youtube.

Let hollywood and legacy media eat ashes.

Should torrentfags be gobcerned?

if you voluntarily torrent jew propaganda, you should be gobserned into the nearest psychiatric hospital

As if there are any movies made in the last decade that are worth the bandwidth.

hahahaha, you amerishits are fucking pathetic
meanwhile I use my superior slavic haxxor skills to pirate the fuck out of the internet.

Attached: 7fca3ac9c39d214025659fb987f82898a9906af97477256f4d3c41c21e449c30.png (2048x832, 525.14K)

b-based t-trump
d-draining the s-swamp by helping yids get rich and destroy the internet
i'm sure it's just 4d c-chess

fuck movie makers.

Around the time I thought Trump's right wing safety squads would have hunted down the last of the traitors, he is instead combating… movie piracy.

Zig Forums lied to me.

Attached: 1503335617515.jpg (225x225, 5.74K)

Zig Forums is dead, it has been taken over by reddit and Cadre.

This.

What's Cadre?

Wow I'm glad Trump is focusing on actual crimes with victims happening in the US. So when is the wall happening? Is the percentage of whites increasing?

Yes piratebay proxies are all down today.

Beware all youse chinks
we gonna get youse when youse pirate that game of bones thing

i am chad pirate but rice grain stuck in enter key

Jared Kushner's online shilling organization. It's Trump's version of shareblue.

literally every politician since 1992 has claimed violence is caused by video games, music or other media. He's not making a clown of himself in any way that every other politician hasn't, kiddo. When you get older, you'll learn perspective.

this

also this

this. wtf is Cadre

See

I TOLD YOU CHUMP WOULD DO BULLSHIT LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH FOR NOT LISTENING

Attached: Itoldyoufaggots.jpg (391x323, 72.77K)

Speaking of Cadre, during the campaign there was a another shill organization which was very active on Zig Forums called Project Alamo. Remember them?

No idea what their relation to Cadre is or if they're still active.

Attached: project alamo.jpg (1362x2576, 751.57K)

Well I would've voted for Rand. I fail to see what choice we'd have with Hillary as the only alternative.

Retarded amnesty pusher.

literally march on washington demanding better instead of bending over and taking it up the ass from the two worst people who could be trotted out for an election

But that would actually require doing something and using those guns they are constantly talking about are trying to be taken away from them
the only thing holding americucks back is their luxury lifestyle, they are willing to take jewish cock up the ass if it means they get their TV dinners and netflix even though they have the means to overthrow their tyrannical government sitting their closet, something a vast majority of the west can not claim.

every time you post this you just confirm your guilt yid

Who even watches that piece of crap?

I read the books, the author is retarded.

Tell me more, I've seen this stuff going around and haven't even bothered looking at it.

Trump pirates Fox & Friends with an illegal sat dish

the only reason to mention china is to try to make people think they're going after some nefarious foreign enemy, that way americans can get behind the idea (or more specifically, simpleton trump will hear "china?" and get behind it)
in actual fact, it's just about keeping pirated stuff out of the hands of poor people in the US who wouldn't have bought it anyway.
just one more example of how trump is looking out for the average joe and not at all working in the interests of billionaires like himself.

Big black penis

DELETE THIS POST!

Attached: 597a75e02ed988174d9b2920c4b4585768057743c14aecd25b4ea92b957cc0d8.jpg (720x720, 116.84K)

100% of us military/alphabet/police actions are to protect corporate/Israeli/elite interests. There is not one person within these groups of failures who gives a fuck about anything except the hell prison being built. And that is why anytime any suffering of any kind strikes any person enabling this, I will be smiling. There is not one ounce of value to any American. You are the most pathetic fucking golems who ever fucking lived. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha that cop died hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha nice hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha that zogbot marine died hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahaha that fucking retard who went to iraq to protect bp just lost his legs what a fucking loser I'm gonna call you Walker from now on

Holy fuck jonestein even looks like a Cohen here. I was on the fence before but it's 100% confirmed. 100% of people given airtime are working directly for Israeli I mean us I mean what's the difference intelligence. Joe Rogan, Milo, Alex Jones, every person in charge of anything swore allegiance to the neocon agenda. I am surrounded by fucking kikes holy fucking shit George Washington hold me

SHHH faggot, we WANT the vidya game industry to crash and burn with no survivors.

It's unfortunate that the solution doesn't even begin to address the problem. At best it can be wielded as a threat to make China solve the problem on their end

From my cold dead hand.

Yes, based Trump protecting the (((media)))'s profits!

All movies from last decade are shit tbh. Actually I don't even bother to download anything that's not from the early 90's or prior. Ditto with video games.

Rick and Morty tho.

Nice.

ITS FOR CHINA YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOTS

SAGE

Sage negated.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

They haven't specified one way or the other.

Name one reason why torrents shouldnt be shut the fuck down. Piratefags are the worst type of scum tbh.

It's literally specified in the opening post. The truly amusing thing is that China has a large enough upstart movie industry to directly compete with Hollywood domestically.

This worked the last time uhuh, gonna work now cause Trump can do no wrong mhm

Not an argument, bro!

You know what would be a proper Chinese reaction?

Because torrents are convenient. There you have your reason.

I consider USA's movie and music export as a great scheme: they undermine forign societies, corrupt local cultures with them, and the locals in said societies pay for it.
It's like the "we build the wall and make Mexicans pay for it", except for it's real and goes on since many decades now.

That's exactly correct and WAS INTENDED AS SUCH.

Look up the relationship between the American entertainment industry and the Marshall Plan.

The issue now is not what you voted for given the two almost equally awful choices, one corrupt, lying woman and one corrupt, lying man. The issue is wether or not you blindly worship him and dismiss all critics as shareblue- or hasbara shills. I don't fault you for voting for him (assuming you did). I fault Zig Forumslacks for labelling everyone who criticizes Trump a Clinton shill. I have experienced several times that merely linking to articles with not so pleasant facts about Trump causes instant autistic screeching. That's why I miss paleo-Zig Forums where no ideas where off the table and you weren't banned for having the wrong ideas. nu-Zig Forums is just an r/The_Donald foothold situation on Zig Forums; it has no longer anything to do with political incorrectenes.

Everyone who listens to (and more importantly believes) Alex Jones should spend 6 minutes of their lives listening to .webm related and rethink whether they still consider Alex Jones a credible source. For everyone's information Milton William Cooper was (((killed))) in a shootout between him and ZOGbots on November 5th, 2001, less than 2 months after the 9/11 attacks. Alex Jones is not only alive and well, but is a millionaire selling snake oil pills and paleo diets. See also .jpg related.

Attached: Alex_Jones_Exposed_by_Milton_William_Cooper-d7jJMYJbAKc.webm (640x480, 11.53M)

forgot pic

Attached: DQLcTyPW4AA-CqM.jpg (1068x978, 109.61K)

You've totally convinced me user, is it too late to change my vote to hillary?

Attached: mysterious_door.jpg (637x900, 91.92K)

This.

Attached: 1517718816777.jpg (490x427, 71.69K)

Yeah and I've disagreed with them all since then. Funny how that works.

I mean if they start going after people downloading torrents in the U.S.

I don't get why people pirate movies, they're all shit anyway.

he could just build a wall there to keep our movies out

But Rick and Morty.

Having and open and free global market didn't work out as you planned did it. You guys are all to blame with your global talk and policies which have gutted the U.S. for the past 30 or so years. Now you are crying about it. Deal with it you wankers.

Big smelly erection

Drumpf working for jews what a surprise.

He's been a NYC democrat longer than he's been a Republican. So it's no surprise. Though to be fair, all parties are toadies for the jews.

Dubs speak, Trump is forcing us to pay for propaganda.

Trump and his side-kick,bomie are hypocrites and pirate themselves

Attached: PirateTrump-e656dd1ed3a3736ca85ec2f6ccc49ffc.jpg (578x385, 29.28K)

So if they are all clowns what is your point?

dude the sell pirated shit burnt to disk like everywhere there, like the day the movie hits the theaters u can bout it for $1 on the street

same with software,