Boris Johnson: "Overwhelmingly likely" Putin ordered the nerve agent attack

Russian President Vladimir Putin is "overwhelmingly likely" to have ordered the nerve agent attack on an ex-spy and his daughter, Boris Johnson has said.
The foreign secretary said "our quarrel is with Putin's Kremlin, and with his decision" over the Salisbury incident.
Russia denies involvement and said the accusations against Mr Putin were "shocking and unforgivable".
Meanwhile, the head of Nato told the BBC that Russia has underestimated the "resolve and unity" of the UK's allies.
Speaking during a visit to a west London military bunker with the Polish foreign minister, Mr Johnson said the UK's "quarrel is with Putin's Kremlin".
"We think it overwhelmingly likely that it was his decision to direct the use of a nerve agent on the streets of the UK, on the streets of Europe, for the first time since the Second World War," he said.

archive.fo/sUTfx
bbc.com/news/uk-43429152

so when are you sharing the evidence?

I don't really get why the UK actually gives a fuck. The Russian govt killed a Russian in the UK. Good riddance.

Are you dumb? A foreign country deploys a fucking nerve agent in the British capital and you ask why the UK gives a fuck?

Yeah. They didn't kill any UK citizens so who cares? Mexican drug cartels kill illegal Mexicans in California every day and no one gives a fuck.

Because it made the news and if you don't respond you look like a bitch

Those aren't the same. You inbred hick.

So what? You can't go to war with another nuclear power (Well, you can but…). The only thing you can do is nag, and put sanctions on Russia, which will only make Putin more popular because he can play victim like he did with the last round of sanctions.

Sanctions have been destroying Russia. Since the first set the US put on them they have been in a bad recession and it's been getting worse. You can collapse an enemy state through trade wars

Drumpf agreed too.

You want a better example? How about the US dropping bombs on a US citizen in foreign countries and killing their children? How about the US courts saying it's legal for the US to kill US citizens overseas without due process? Is that similar enough for you, genius?

Ah so you're Russian.

Calling someone an inbred hick while believing
"chemical weapons" to be the worst of all weapons because (((international laws))) say so shows a serious lack of self-awareness.

Sanctions will force Russia to bend the knee eventually.
Just like it did with Iran.
Just like it's doing with North Korea.

The same place that trump had russians hack the election their asses

moments like this it's a good thing neoliberals don't actually understand anything about the culture of other people

North korea is a puppet state.

Iran is doing just fine and North Korea is backed by China
how can someone be this clueless

If Putin is willing to use chemical weapons in the UK against whomever, why should the West trust Russia to disarm Syria of its own chemical weapons or prevent them from using them against civilians in their own country?

A better question, should they trust unarmed civilians to be able to defend themselves from russias chemicals?

Iran made a deal with Obama directly because of the sanctions. And even with the sanction lifted, Iran is still an economic shithole. They are not doing just fine.
China barely tolerates North Korea, only as a hedge against South Korea and Japan. If little rocket man steps over the line and Trump pulled the trigger, China would throw North Korea under a bus. All they care about is trade with the U.S. and the rest of the superior Western nations.

Neoliberals or Neocons? Get your Kremlin talking points straight, Ivan.

same thing, newfag

lol

Why should the West WANT Russia to disarm Syria of its own chemical weapons or prevent them from using them against civilians in their own country?What is the difference between chemical weapons and other weapons?Why a nerve agent is bad but a missile isn't?
Also the victims weren't whomever,they were a traitor and his family.

Oh boy, is it already time for the Nth installment of the "Ivan's Whataboutism" thread? I swear we've had twenty of these with the exact same empty Kremlin talking points that just-so-conveniently get slid away the moment the shills run out of staying power.

Attached: 01405479c8ec1f5129d1sda24314799151f40d95c5bca71f17dbbfe6d7e1a59.jpg (550x554, 28.7K)

how is it white divisionism when you aren't white?

Attached: 56436b0be1f0318f4784c68d07b7c19d039d55088090b24830ba9061d5851875.png (898x904, 1.09M)

What kind of mystery meat is Putin, anyway? His face looks really weird. Definitely non-Aryan.

Attached: b7e70af37c6ae23f80c21778b121da4bc19365e187b0a06e6be6ed6e6bafd64c.png (1200x1200, 53.82K)

We've got a live one here boys! Step right up and see the kind of subhuman who thinks that flailing and presuming the genetics of people he's never met makes him look like less of a shit-eating tool!

Entry fee is only five whole novichok. :^)

Attached: Fight!.gif (500x280, 1013.61K)

Attached: d884da36555234433bee60fd3bea431aa877a8110e517a97fe37f8eb51417e64.png (499x280, 126.75K)

Putin has been in power for like 15 years and has done a shitty job as tsar. He's a fuck wit

Let's pretend for a minute I'm a giant purple people-eating burger-loving watermelon-munching American nigger with a season pass to blacksketball and a pile of welfare stamps hidden under my work boots.

What the fuck is your point Ivan? All the niggers in the world won't make Putin's powergrubbing any less obvious.

Attached: 81febbee206a264afe08a0a27cf6485784f6b1f83d74a8bce0ede018faadfef5.png (646x655, 17.04K)

Attached: 41486c7970c762893b0fa26b9f5d7185384b785c1fa2270c59064cdd4cf2a71d.png (500x543, 358.77K)

Attached: 1517786326843.png (532x483, 17.98K)

Well, what about it? What about the fact the US has legalized killing US citizens overseas without due process. How does the US government reconcile condeming Russia over killing a Russian in London when it would be legal for the US to kill an ex-US spy in London?

you're confusing it's simple brain

Attached: d7864de10b27de28ca2f9ba187aa37a3248ccbbe189e65e0233ec5b1105adbb8.jpg (230x220, 9.82K)

I thought it was about how Russia didn't do it, not about how it's okay because other oligarchs assassinate citizens too? :^)

Attached: e97cd505c188247e0cd423725e74d81cc41e0085e8045caf37267ee39098072e.png (751x583, 95.78K)

This is my original comment. Notice how I say The russian govt killed a russian in the UK. Good riddance? Notice how big of a lying kike you have to be to weasel away from getting BTFO? Let me make this really clear, since you seem to have reading comprehension issues.
1. Russia killed this guy
2. It doesn't matter because he wasn't a UK citizen
3. It's hypocritical for the US to condemn this when they have laws that makes it legal for them to do the same thing

Killing an Islamic terrorist who just happens to be a U.S. citizen and is planning on killing innocent civilians is different than killing a double agent who was fairly swapped for Russian spies using a banned chemical weapon on foreign soil.
Of course, if you weren't such a stupid vodka nigger, you'd already know that.

So basically what you're saying is that it's okay to go into a different country where you have no jurisdiction and release nerve agents on former nationals? Hypocritical or not is outside the scope of our conversation, and I don't think you'll see anyone defending black bag operations anywhere in the world.

So which is it?

Attached: 174dfc49e722307cbfc420529994db497e266e0c8d9fcddb5ee9cb38335c0b7c.png (741x630, 22.68K)

Attached: notanargument.jpg (261x193, 5.34K)

Yes. I don't give a single fuck if the russian government kills every russian national in the US. Good riddance. It's my entire point. I don't care about foreign nationals in my country.
You see US politicians justify it all the time. But, again, it's not about publicly justifying it, it's about actually doing it. Obviously it's justified behind closed doors if they do it. I don't give a fuck what they say to the media.

Attached: 115d47dcb1861185e01e3a70bd460dfcfe7e3a67e0661a9ba7b24f073601fe44.png (624x1172, 209.7K)

Mate, the WH isn't shitposting in this thread. Address us, not them. You're entitled to your opinion and I can understand it though.

Attached: 78ad52aa416c93e956799140045094ef5843eee848681d2340a3d2ba78d8072b.png (399x370, 17.84K)

Bump, since the Kremlin shills have decided to move on to more fertile ground instead of engaging with anyone outside of "no u."

Attached: 6b15a8b35c8dba44283e2d30687426fd72ce58207306286cf68ab9a652536397.png (418x408, 80.61K)

They always did. If you think this is bad you should have been around when they annexed parts of Ukraine and those dumb fuck rebels shot down the passenger plane

what parts of Ukraine has Russia annexed?

Russia doesn't exist, only Kievan-Rus is a real culture which is Ukraine.

it's so easy to b8 these ruskie intel agents

Did you run out of pictures?

The problem is that the people of Russia recognize this as the fault of an outside power, and so Putin's poll numbers actually go up, not down. If Russia was actually going to collapse, they might get desperate and invade more of their neighbors for resources. Doing economic warfare and then blaming the victim reminds me of another time in the past when similar things happened.

boast moar dank maymays tbh

which neighbors have they invaded?

where's maymay?

u wot mate?

Attached: butterknife.JPG (589x804, 59.94K)

Russia could invade and take over that shithole in a day with a few divisions

Russia can't even fight in Syria without paid mercenaries who get no recognition or honor when NATO jets blow them apart.

how's ISIS doing, fellow white person?

Overwhelmingly likely most probably very good chance absolutely 99% certain

why are brits so enamored with using knifes in crime?

real great reporting we got here —– overwhelmingly likely SO IN OTHER WORDS BORIS HAS NO FUCKING CLUE HAS NO EVIDENCE AND IS GUESSING OUT HIS ASS

t. salty Russian

Only the criminals and government own guns. The common man of England is fucked.

But are you sure?

Can I come and shit on your steps?

There's nothing Putin would gain from this you retards.

Option 1) Russian agents goes to UK, pays cash money for a gun on the street, shoots the spy, returns to Russia.

Option 2) Russian government restarts production of a neurotoxin which was mostly made in SSR, of which they no longer have stockpiles, and for which most designers and scientists live in the West. This toxin is then smuggled across dozens of countries risking discovery. At great risk of contamination to the people operating the devices, the toxin is released in the British capital, in the hopes that the spy will breathe it and die. The casings for said weapon then have to be smuggled to the nearest Russian consulate before British police can intercept.

Only an absolute moron would pick door #2.

I think the killing would be a strong deterrent to other spies not to become a double agent working for the British.

I would go for option 3 which is poisoning with a conventional poison that could be accquired or made locally.
Poisoning is useful because it gives them a delay to make your getaway.

Either way the only thing using this poison could mean is a false flag.