Decorative methods on firearms

These take skill to do and is cultured and very beautiful to lay your eyes on, weapons that have many types of decorative methodsā€¦ What is your favorite?

Attached: decoatr.png (489x474, 309.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beOgmCxeh7A
youtube.com/watch?v=5cNtduI3aRA
ar15.com/forums/ar-15/White_furniture_/118-216413/
molyresin.com/colors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gold Damascene is one of the ones that really looks nice on a pistol or any firearm.

Damascus is timeless.

Attached: damascus.jpeg (1024x619 82.55 KB, 112.31K)

stencils, with a little bling added at odd corners.

Attached: second.jpg (924x525 152.31 KB, 951.68K)

Attached: 1426307483450.gif (212x173, 1.81M)

I know he's a faggot but relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=beOgmCxeh7A
youtube.com/watch?v=5cNtduI3aRA

I mean no offense, but the Greeks on this board are really pushing to be worst posters.

Heh, reminds me of Jurassic Park.

Stencils are only good on unaesthetic modern weapons to be honest :^)

Attached: Plebeian Brand_jpg.jpg (359x336 227.67 KB, 17.84K)

Strelokā€¦
Not only is that paint job MLP-themed, it's based on Fallout: Equestria.

I like color case hardening on older guns. Just got this one today.

Attached: 20180823_141151.jpg (3456x3456, 2.49M)

Historic K-98 from the Third Riech

Attached: wZOz3mo.jpg (1760x1730, 765.8K)

You say that, but it's just you either falling for bait or getting assmad over politics. Also, no matter how much we may try we will never beat the fucking leaf.

Attached: day of the rake can't come soon enough.png (1834x145, 19.99K)

Isn't it just the one retard? There's only a handful of active posters.

Gold Damascene

Attached: Damascene Colt.jpg (440x330, 51.8K)

For those who aren't in the know.

Personally I like them being very plain with most embellishment being painted in information/serial number engravings.

Attached: example.jpg (1293x1600, 708.25K)

how does Zig Forums feel about art deco?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x828, 2.61M)

Anyone make white AR furniture? I'd love to duracoat an AR to look like this, but duracoating furniture is a pain in the ass.

Attached: bluewhitear.png (915x359, 116.23K)

Absolutely beautiful.

That Luger wears it very nicely, as do one or two others I've seen, but I suspect it's fairly limited with what other guns it would work on. The gun itself needs to have the right shape and outline, and I think both revolvers and more conventional semi-autos are probably better served with other styles.

Engravings
No tactical advantage whatsoever.

pretty

this
ar15.com/forums/ar-15/White_furniture_/118-216413/
molyresin.com/colors/
Cerakote seems best option at the moment

Anyone got the pics of the yugo rifles with color pictures copied onto the stocks?

Wasn't the Luger designed with art deco styling in mind to begin with?

The barrel of the shotgun and the slide of the pistol are damascus, what are you talking about?

Attached: damascus2.jpg (474x465 123.7 KB, 87.13K)

I'm not an expert on the history of this sort of thing, but I think art deco didn't really emerge until after the Luger was developed. I always thought of it as a primarily 1920s style.

Why would you intentionally weaken the steel? Just to make it look pretty? Faggot / 10.

The term 'art deco' was formally coined in 1925, but the roots of the movement go back to the turn of the century. Or at least that's what five minutes of internet research tells me.

So Luger couldn't have been deliberately emulating the not-yet-established Art Deco style. However, it's set in the same zeitgeist that would give rise to Art Deco, and since it was at least in part designed for elegant aesthetics, it could kinda-sorta-maybe but-not-really be called Art Deco?

All firearms are drastically overbuilt so over building a little more isn't a big deal.
I'm not saying make a rifle barrel damascus but why not on something that deals with less stress like a slide, grips, frames ect.