Mass shooting at Madden event, almost certainly gang related

archive.fo/vPkHb

Suspects race isn't given, so black or hispanic.

Attached: Twitch[1].mp4 (1280x720, 15.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5378639/madden-shooting-jacksonville-florida/
cnn.com/2018/08/26/us/jacksonville-madden-shooting/index.html
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/26/mass-shooting-reported-at-jacksonville-landing-police-say.html
gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCtKTK7Ic8yj06nVtiApdbEQ
dota2.com/international/overview/
archive.is/kDD6T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

12 or 13 shots and a laser. Place your bets on murder weapon.

Glock 40, the problem solver

Clearly an assault long gun.

Glawk fowty with da beams and mixed .380/9mm/.40 in the mag.

So whats next? We already had an attempted pokemon shooting. Smash tounament soon?

Imagine if it was a shooting game tournament…

They'd want gun and vidya control at the same time

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x927, 718.42K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (610x616, 634.18K)

If you're going to shoot up a gaming tournament, at least making it a fighting game tournament. Can't stand those assholes.

WEW

Attached: 0d644ed35c40c9869e1022099cc918f74a88bb9bcc2d2b50c8f394aa5c76a099.jpg (255x248, 12.63K)

Obviously 9mm.

Confirmed. Terrible vidya causes people to commit murder. Ban sports vidya immediately.

Oh boy, another mystery meat goblin they're going to pass off as evil yt.
I don't watch TV anymore, but I'm sure they're all over this one already.
No word on the most recent Chicago shootings either I bet.

Attached: fb308983871bccfcd1733a5f66a1cad8af28be623e855a073d732c9987fff724.jpg (1366x1195, 698.9K)

You can see the laser on the nig's chest right before the shot.
Given the locale and the fact the guy managed to get the gun into the tournament in the first place, it's almost certainly a Glock Fowty or similar, so they can't harp about salt weapons. It wasn't that long ago the media was unironically talking about the danger of chainsaw bayonets; I wouldn't be surprised if they go after accessories like lasers and other sight attachments after this one. That seems the most likely angle, aside from the general "ban all guns".

Attached: b7c79e81b5bcdb0f9b14a54317390f3ffd365612cee1cb95b58073d548026c79.mp4 (400x250, 151.51K)

Hey faggot, don't post some random fuck's word as gospel.

Attached: Annoyed_Aryans_and_an_agitated_Africanus.png (970x582, 571.96K)

Blasphemy.

Kind of reminds me of Western bar shootouts.

Attached: tips_stetson.jpg (1200x1152, 104.13K)

This one wasn't organized by glow-in-the-darks because it targeted the circuses that are enjoyed by diverse groups; unlike vegas where only evil huwiteoids were shot at.
Also, The International would've been a much higher value target, taking place this week.

Checked and kek'd, I want to see this happen.

Attached: bashar-assad-syria-laugh.jpg (1267x1635 1.06 MB, 663.88K)

Based on the sounds of the victims it has to be that. Honestly, shooting people with 9mm seems to be an insult. Germans should have adopted a pistol chambered for 9mm Mauser and now that would be the world standard.

Attached: 9x19vs9x25mm.jpg (303x468, 94.01K)

Ren you stupid faggot what have you done? I was the wrong place even.

Attached: Ren-Anon.jpg (600x644, 114.63K)

THAT FUCKING (((NOSE)))

Attached: kadouri01.jpg (350x466, 30.85K)

I have seen that expression before I swear.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x303, 202.62K)

Oh, why couldn't it have been e3?

Way too many executives and people that matter. Of course it had to happen with nobody gamers.

time.com/5378639/madden-shooting-jacksonville-florida/
cnn.com/2018/08/26/us/jacksonville-madden-shooting/index.html
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/26/mass-shooting-reported-at-jacksonville-landing-police-say.html
2 to 4 deaths
not very good score tbh

Not Even TI 8, but that was in Hongcouver and chinks lost.

fat boy finally flipped

Attached: 5c05950c89bd008793e7767e16d40402a8fad88e4cbc999e3ef0b19a3b0fde93.png (588x282, 20.37K)

Attached: 1428813524251-0.jpg (403x403, 28.77K)

>we need to create a higher monopoly over violence, only government should be allowed to murder people in cold blood in false flag operations carry weapons.
Hope all those retards get into a very authentic, CIA-funded mass shooting event.

He was not participating in the event. This was a Southern Preliminary tournament.
There was, however, another "Bread" there and he is black.
gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCtKTK7Ic8yj06nVtiApdbEQ

Attached: 1.png (1418x938, 134.65K)

(nice)
Also, esports are gay.

Well they're claiming 4 dead (including shooter) 11 injured from 13 shots, so he was using FMJ if they aren't just arbitrarily inflating the "injured" numbers (which they prob are).

Where was he from?

but just yesterday a couple Finnish
C Y B E R A T H L E T E S
made millions playing an eSport dota2.com/international/overview/
+ another finn who won millions last year got 4th place and made a few hundreds of thousands
How can such athletic prowess be gay

Attached: CyberPunk_gondola.webm (1000x1000, 8.78M)

I'm certain they include injuries sustained by the fleeing crowd in incidents like this.

That's fake you fucking faggot.

Attached: 5e1.png (774x579, 875.89K)

Arnt there statistics for this?

On what? Unless you're referring to the fact that concealed carry permit holders are the single most law abiding demographic in the country.

I thought he was already with the gun grabbing cuck crowd anyway like virtually every other eceleb, is there something I missed?

Does it matter?

Sound like more falseflags to attack both guns and vidya.

How exactly are they going to tie niggeregg vidya into the violent video game narrative?
I don't have the slightest doubt in my mind that they will somehow, I'm just wondering.

All vidya is violent vidya user.

you sound like a kike

What is the appeal of that fat faggot's videos? I've never watched them but from the 3rd party accounts I've come across, he's not a major game livestreamer, he's not in the skeptic/internet bloodsports circuit, and he freqiently bitches about healthcare despite being morbidly obese. Is he merely a lolcow who's lolworthy appeal extends to normies?

The internet gives hits to the most disgusting of people.

He's not even autistic enough to be considered a lolcow, he's just obese and faggots find that funny enough to give him views and money.

I will never understand why people jump to claiming elaborate conspiracies with essentially no evidence to explain things that can be explained just as effectively by the fact that most of Western society is in awful shape. I see nothing to suggest this wasn't actually done by some e-sport faggot.

How does mocking e-sports sound like kikery?

You were too focused on the money, you materialist.

Sports are violent toxic masculinity and video games give misogynist gamers a shelter to plan their evil from.

The US is notorious in false flag, and false flags achieve goals.

See 9/11.

Well, tbf a lot of mass shootings in recent years have been suspicious as shit, especially Vegas (not how that's rarely brought up at all anymore despite being second only to Breivik in terms of high scores), so it's understandable why anyone who looks into this sort of stuff thinks the worst.
Though I will agree that this particular incident doesn't look like a falseflag, and reeks more of autism than anything else considering there are larger upcoming events, and this fag didn't seem to come prepared for a higher score than half a day in Chicago.
That obviously won't stop gun grabbing opportunists from using this, but nothing ever does (unless it turns out it wasn't the goblin but a full on groid/spic).

*note

Hey look its another "mass shooting" in Florida. When are Florida elections? 2 days? Why do these shootings keep happening right before (((elections)))?

Allegedly the criminal's reddit feed show he had full on trump derangement syndrome. I say allegedly because retards still can't archive shit.

Those are the primaries*. General election is the same time nationwide (bar timezones).

*and some local elections: judges who legally aren't allowed to say anything political (I ask them if they carry regularly and when their last job outside of law or government was), officially non-partisian but practically so county council, and school board

He's also from Maryland, which has a 10 round mag limit. He fires 13 shots and clearly didn't reload. Either he planned this and got a normal magazine (if not gun) outside of Maryland, or didn't follow the law of his home state showing once again gun control doesn't work.

Bumping this to get around the obvious sliding. Ausfag, can you delete those threads? They're still up.

Also, can we confirm whether or not the black player or the fetal alcohol syndrome-looking Albanian-Jewish failed abortion is the "Bread" responsible for it? So far no evidence has been published either way, and it'd be great if we could disprove yet another false flag before the narrative even gets finished being written, if that is the case. Who's got deets?

Meh, events like these were probably semi-premediated in the hopes of incurring a "natural" false flag.
Like (((they))) spot some potential school shooting emo faggot on social media and modify his newsfeed and/or his prescriptions if he's getting therapy in the hope of pushing the fag over the edge.
It's far from implausible considering both the Tranny Phantom shooter and Nikolas Cruz gave (((them))) plenty of data to work with, and the fact (((they)))'ve been doing behaviour modification/prediction shit on Faceberg since 2013 at the very least.
Though in Cruz' case the goblino was likely chosen to be framed beforehand due to his social metadata filling all the nuShooter checkmarks.

Exactly right. Mind control is a joke, a fantasy. But simply changing the volatile person's surroundings and affect them to the point they give way? More than easily done if the person is fucked up enough. Its not so much super science tricks that are making normies into whackos, its much lamer and more basic. Just find the unstable ones and try; you'll find that only a few of these even "blow up".

As I've said of progressives who think they have magic Jedi mind control, all they are doing is using thousands of years old tricks to get a few people, or enough people, to think or act a way that they were already usually inclined to do. They try to control the mind, the best they can do it steer someone or push someone a little tiny bit to kinda change what they do maybe.

Its like the wind pulling and pushing on a bullet; it can predictably change its impact, but only a tiny bit, and it can't control it, can't change its course, only exerts so much influence. Its not control.

>(((gang)))

Anti-slide bump.

Attached: 3a64137f97a8749061267163ccd9d52792a6f03197517d32862ca452e33db7f0.png (1882x901, 1.25M)

If you don’t like it. Don’t live.
What did EA mean by this?

Attached: CDFB9AD4-9F48-46A8-A01D-8A25279A0748.png (710x1144, 1.07M)

And go an hero. I say it's score two for aryan man.

Attached: a6ba988d30eda6ed30a8e1025f49b36f9c3ce26e266c962f0c1e4d7de95638c1.png (607x309, 37.62K)

He was literally a kike. That's why they won't mention it.

Attached: 1523072293336.jpg (352x439, 9.22K)

Now I genuinely want this blob's welfare rebuked so he can be squirm like the /fit/ jokes

gay

>2 finns beating chinks in DIGITAL SPORTS and getting 11 million dollars is gay
no u.

Nothing mysterious about kosher meat.

You know they do, they conflate the numbers by purposefully categorizing both dead and injured as "casualties".

ATF finds nearly half of guns traced last year in Maryland were bought locally

archive.is/kDD6T

That guy finds more and more reasons for me to not like him. His roll over and die advice for getting a divorce makes him king cuck in my books

Attached: 1455620128636.gif (320x240, 954.33K)

I'm seeing reports he bought them legally in Maryland. Apparently he got around the limit by just using two guns.

has anybody seen this reply? Posted in /pone/ of all places and I don't recognize the voice because I avoid youtubers.

>>>/pone/316894
3rd video

It's metokur, his faceberg and jewtube were shoah'd immediately after the video was uploaded.

(((Katz)))

(checke'd)

Attached: 400.jpeg (377x400, 127.72K)

Attached: jewish gamers.png (703x437, 53.76K)

Only a Kebab Remover would have the nuts to say that on twitter.