Antichrist

Are the conditions for the arrival of the Antichrist set?

Attached: The Beast of Revelation.jpg (728x546, 146.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iSfjfXT8WjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The invitations have been sent out, the caterer has been called, the venue has been rented. You better be ready. His Judgement Cometh And That Right Soon.

[Matthew 24:36]

yep
probably already grown up and will start making waves in politics or religion soon.

That is what I think too.
Some people believe 9/11 was a ritual to give birth to him but we're getting into /x/

nahhh
9/11 was just regular human violence

Don't the Jew have to go back to making animal sacrifices first?

animal=goyim in jewland

They still do that.
But they sacrifice children.

Attached: Jewish Ritual Murder.png (1003x768 142.52 KB, 226.63K)

This

Some

Do you all think it will happen in our lifetime?

Attached: Antichrist_and_the_devil by Signorelli.jpg (495x686, 115.15K)

We can't know of course but honestly I doubt it. People are still converting to true Christianity and while things are bad today, I have a sinking feeling that they're going to get much worse. I think pedophilia becoming acceptable in the western world will be one of the great warning signs.

14 August 1977 9:15 pm Weatherford, OK, USA, recognized physically as SETI "Wow!" Signal. Three shooting stars. First of which replicated in pasted graphic:

Attached: Shooting Star.jpg (189x109, 3.87K)

Nearly every Christian since Christ's ascension has thought they were in the end of days.

Wat

Are the two beasts of revelation supposed to be literal descriptions or do they represent something else?

Some preachers say that all Christians on Earth will be raptured before it happens.

youtu.be/iSfjfXT8WjE

Well with Amazon go which looks likes the prelude to the mark of the beast's prophecy I'd say it's reasonable to think so.

My personal opinion is that I don't think that the truth and great mystery of God is made manifest by scribes or by the writings of mankind such as those found in the Bible.

What?

Many things could be said other than Amazon Go. How about Smart Phones? How about the Internet? I remember back in the 90s people started claiming Bill Gates was the Anti Christ because Windows was going to somehow take over the world.

Personally, I think AI might be the Anti Christ. I would not at all be surprised right now if there is an AI slowly taking over. Who's to say there isn't one that manged to escape some closed off Lab, and it's slowly learning about us all, and slowly designing the perfect shell for it to jump into and be a part of the physical world? Maybe Amazon/Google are building it. Who knows. This is all just speculation and bordering on /x/ levels of paranoia.

I've heard that the Antichrist could be an AI too and that the mark of the beast would be a "system" of sorts and not some chip that goes in your body.
Maybe facial recognition technology and/or biometrics?

Attached: iphone-x-commercial-face-.jpg (610x357, 16.62K)

No such thing as too much paranoia. Well, there probably is, but paranoia is a forgotten virtue.

In about max 200 years things will have already happened. It will probably take a little more time for every prophecy to take place. But no exact date.

Funny, they said that 200 years ago …

This time it will actually happen. There are some reasons behind my idea but i am too tired now to explain. I may be wrong but i do believe that in 200 society will embrace more and more gnosticism and one world religion.

Finally a chance to share my thoughts on this. Apocalypse discussion can be really interesting as long as we keep in mind that only God knows the hour.

In my opinion, we're closer than ever before, but the world is still too fragmented. I don't think everything is lined up right but the seeds are in place.

I suspect that if it doesn't happen when we're old men it will happen within the next 2 or 3 centuries. Humanity is more united now than at any point in history and that means conditions are ripe for a leader to take charge. But again, I admit freely that this is all guesswork and I'm only looking at trends based off how things are currently developing. No one in the 18th century could have envisioned the internet and how it would fundamentally change the world. Something insane might happen, society could be leveled, and we could still be thousands of years off.

I have a pet theory that the Yellowstone Volcano is going to go off when shit goes down.

Attached: Sunset.jpg (2789x1980, 861.96K)

Funny, they said that 200 years ago …

Are you trying to make the point that speculation of timeframes is pointless, or are you an atheist?

The point is that people have been speculating, looking for signs, predicting, divining, claiming to have "special knowledge", and selling snake oil about Christ's return since the Romans were casting lots for His clothes.

Don't try to guess or predict and don't pretend to have "super secret inside knowledge". Just be ready.

we will know when someone assumes absolute control of Israel and claims himself as God

The conditions have been set since the fall of the Second Temple.

The spirit of the anti-Christ is already in this world. We must always be on our guard.

Nah.
Chastisement will happen around 2050AD then decades of peace and then decades of even more decadence than right now then its over.

Anyone watch/listen to utubers like FaceLikeTheSun TheScariestMovieEver or Anthony Patch? I've not watched them a lot only a few vids here and there, but they're all concerned with CERN, D-Wave, A.I, 5G and aliens as related to the antichrist and the end times. Some interesting stuff if maybe a little paranoid/off the wall. I haven't read Revelation (saving it for when I read the bible all the way through) so can't give an informed opinon. But I was under the impression that it mentioned a 'souless'/'soulless' creation, but after googling cannot find any reference to it now. If it is in there somewhere, surely this would be artificial intelligence?

Yep, you got it. Can be comfy listening though.
Honestly the full picture of the end times is a jigsaw puzzle from Revelation, Daniel, Thessalonians, and a ton of other places. Just saying don't be too surprised if you come out of it scratching your head a little.

The Rothschilds first visited Israel by sea.

Are they the red beast from the sea?

I know this board is run by hardcore zionists but you need to realise the truth. The jews are not gods chosen people. In fact no where in the bible does the phrase "my people" imply an ethnic or racial preference. The kikes invented that part.

Jews aren't human, but demons in the flesh.(USER WAS WARNED FOR DEHUMANIZING HIS FELLOW MAN)

Attached: 7b32c27121454be59bd0967ba809c822a7a8595e064c4948a204ad4f5d77e433.jpg (450x735, 99.36K)

You hypocrites, you know how to discern the face of the heaven and of the earth: but how is it that you do not discern this time? (Luke 12:56 DRA)

/thread
You're all going to Hell.

The two unforgivable sins:
1. Amen I say to you, that all sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and the blasphemies wherewith they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost, shall never have forgiveness, but shall be guilty of an everlasting sin. Because they said: He hath an unclean spirit. (Mark 3:28-30 DRA)
2. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice: If any man shall adore the beast and his image, and receive his character in his forehead, or in his hand; He also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mingled with pure wine in the cup of his wrath, and shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the sight of the holy angels, and in the sight of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torments shall ascend up for ever and ever: neither have they rest day nor night, who have adored the beast, and his image, and whoever receiveth the character of his name. (Revelation 14:9-11 DRA)