Yes, Gun Confiscation Just Happened In Florida, And It Will Happen Nationwide

What’s even worse is that they have incorporated wonderful elements of Communism, namely stoolpigeons and snitches within the family or by order of a judge. Yes, Communism is that system that many deny, along with Marxism, that concentrated on removing undesirables and nonconformists by sending them to psychiatric wards until they displayed “correct thinking.”

For those who are not aware: Communism is the end-state, resulting in the death of all the undesirables and the enslavement of the masses. For “primers” on Communism, read George Orwell’s “1984,” and J. Edgar Hoover’s “Masters of Deceit.” Yes, Communism is alive, well, real, and waiting…in the guise of labels such as “the Progressive Movement” and “Social Justice,” clarion calls for armies of fools and illiterates who wish to change the world to be utilized in the call.

Utilized, and then liquidated after their usefulness expires: History has shown it again and again, with the “showcase era” being the entire 20th century.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-20/yes-gun-confiscation-just-happened-florida-and-it-will-happen-nationwide

Attached: talmudic police state.jpg (1590x1418, 751.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WE5HqiXA7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good.

The second civil war is coming

I hope your m4 semi-auto will stand the test against the military drones and advanced technology you helped paid for burgerman. Karma's a bitch aint it?

Attached: 1520997946130.jpg (1280x853, 173.94K)

wew lad.

and americucks will give up their guns like the good goyim that they are
as a "yuropoor" I shall laugh from the sidelines

Attached: 1520804801315.jpg (480x448, 26.47K)

Thanks Otrumpa

I am not American.

How is it possible for so many to remain passive in the face of Satanic Tyranny?

"The role of Communism in the world… The role of America… Communism will never be defeated. It must be converted… to God"

This lecture from future saint, Archbishop Fulton Sheen must be heard by all.

Attached: DWiin_DWsAYrkDZ.jpg large.jpg (600x783, 59.37K)

Those of the rice paddy managed to do well enough, Coward.

Attached: Vietnam, how the heck did we lose to this guy.jpg (408x600, 75.69K)

Reported by ZeroHedge, source: Breitbart
Reported by Breitbard, source: Orlando Sentinel

The original article by the Sentinel makes it clear that the man was suffering from hallucinations, as well as symptoms of schizophrenia and potentially other mental illnesses as well. Yes, this law is shameless, and unconstitutional as well. But don't believe the alarmist yellow journalists saying that this is a new low for gun control. This is par for the course, they just conveniently omitted details about the man's sanity to spin a narrative; using the left's own tactics, as Breitbart and ZeroHedge often do. Continue to resist gun control and prepare to react to government tyranny, but don't get played by these low-effort autists.

"Muh Revolution" was a defensive war. The Founders had no intention of overthrowing anybody. The Founders also made it impossible to legally start another Revolution by giving command of the Militia and its specific mission of repelling invasion and suppressing insurrection to Congress. Why would Congress ever declare insurrection against itself, as it's a part of the same government it might want to overthrow? How does the Militia, which is, in fact, a part of the government, expect to fight itself, the government, and win? "We the people… …do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." Pro Tip - "People" includes the Militia.

But if you want to keep thumping dat Constitutie without knowing a damn thing about it, or its history, outside of Internet memes and e-celebrities, then you go do that. Go burn down your own neighborhoods over some LARPy fantasy like a Ferguson or Baltimore basketball-American. No one who builds things for a living will care. The smart people will wait to ruthlessly exploit your stupidity.

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the Civil War. Are you confused?

Shall.Not.Be.Infringed.

These communist fuckers have no place in our country, I will continue to defend the 2nd and 4th amendment until I die.
Also, you britfags need to shut up about it being a good thing, if guns are banned, only criminals will have them, which just makes things worse.

Isis?

Isn’t it legal to purchase firearms from dealers without registering them? I think if you pass a background check they can sell to you and you don’t have to register if it’s from one owner to another. That’s the way to get around this (correct me if I’m wrong though)

I'l be waiting.

Yet there he was doing no harm, just aging in peace in his tiny home packed next to hundreds of other tiny homes. There is a reason due process exists.

You think a war machine runs on magic retard? Total war against another nation is one thing, but dealing with an insurgency inside your own country is an entirely different scenario. Whos going to manufacture the supplies? Magic Chinese labor elves? Who's going to supply a counter insurgency when a third of your country isn't working or is afraid to work? The US military has never successfully completed a military objective against a guerilla force. And do you think it'll just be some rabble fighting? What about the number of US soldiers who go AWOL? What about military confidents with inside know-how who decide they aren't going to turn on their countrymen? It doesn't matter how many guns, drones or tanks the United States has if they can't operate over the span of an entire guerilla war. Need I remind you that some countries are currently dealing with insurgency groups who have been operating for 30 years? This sort of thing doesn't go away. Once such an inside conflict has gone on for long enough, poverty will increase, unemployment will skyrocket, American hands will become idle, then angry, then theyll go out and fight. Lemmings become very dangerous once their comfort and security is taken from them. Once they have no cycle of financial entrapment of work+money = entertainment and security, they'll despair, then they'll become desperate, then they'll fight. It's a slippery slope from there, and it costs the US government their entire industry to fight such an inside threat spanning millions of armed men. The odds are stacked against the US military. Their tactics may work for a while, but not for as long as it takes to quell such a rebellion, and they won't.

And what tunnels have you made? Can you even fit through a tunnel?

When the Turdocrats and Republirats
start sending-in the Blue-Helmets to take your guns, you KNOW what to do!!!

…behind every blade of grass.

actually yes they do,besides the 75% of the mil that will immediately go awol taking everything they can with will have stuff along those lines for our side soooooo…yeah

drown yourself in your toilet,and make your family watch so they can share your shame

Nice fanfic Jethro. Reminds me of that time Obama got rid of term limits and declared Islamic Communism for the US. Or that time the shmita crashed the stock market.

You honestly believe this. Without the aid of outside force or one side of the military switching sides it won't work.

And what supply lines will be made to fuel those vehicles. Feed those soldiers how much food does it take feed a solider. Unless the rebellion has a means of production to get supplies it will lose.

Yes which is why soldiers abandon their posts to join all the patriots who took over a bird sanctuary.

To be fair, we kind of already do use those.

Amerimutts will get cucked and can't do anything about it. They can only shitpost online about their wonderful government and life.

The very same technology that hasn't been able to prevent us from getting our shit kicked in by Mr. Flippy floppy sand man? Kek okay bubs

TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, GO THROUGH DUE PROCESS SECOND

You understand the military is currently held up by human beings right? The government fears a civil war because they know it'll end in their soldiers turning on them. Or at the very least there will be a great schism carved into the military that will cause the average joe to have military support.

If 75% of the military turned on the government. The "war" (massacre" would not last very long. The white house would probably be leveled and we'd see the corrupt powers murdered before those supplies ran out.

Attached: 1441683379283.png (361x691, 207.71K)

if the usa had today's weapons vs gook's 60's rifles,gooks would be spooks

Burger here.
Surprisingly, the po lice and she rifs here are so pro 2a that they oppose even bg checks.
BG checks prevent nothing, btw.

The threat firearms advocates face is the same that technology advocates and privacy advocates face, that poor communication, which leads to poor comprehension, is undermining greater adoption by feeding untruths.

The path to increased personal safety is the same path that leads to greater firearm ownership by the people.

Also, this will be ruled unconstitutional cap this as it violates the right to due process and ultimately forces people to live in areas with armed po lice such as the city, since they cannot wholly protect themselves against a bear or pack of wolves without high-capacity close-range firearms.

Don't you guys think that some foreign power would intervene in an attempt to overthrow the US? I feel like shit would look like Syria when things first started to crack off over there. I just don't think the world would allow god knows how many different Militia/Revolutionaries to potentially get their hands on a nuclear weapon of some sort.

Attached: 1521344520.webm (480x360, 6.16M)

Does it also remind you or the BLM/bundy ranch incident….

hows 4th grade treating you? are the kids being nice to you?

Communism is a stateless, classless and moneyless society. What you're talking about is totalitarianism and I share your opinion on it. Please don't confuse the two, it takes away from the seriousness of the situation.

except charlie had AK's and anti aircraft weapons.

All they would need to do is destroy any food production or water purification system and wait. Most americans are not prepared for an earthquake let alone an army

Then the US would lose the population it is attempting to enslave. That is the problem with civil wars, you actually have to give a shit about what is going to be left after the war.

Oh sweetums, you poor thing.

Proof of Weak Hands changes how we hold money together for societal functions. Banks, insurance, governance, etc.

People seriously need to wake up to this
youtube.com/watch?v=9WE5HqiXA7c

Assault Rifles ==should== be banned.

(((Anonymous)))

lol at the triggered, retarded Zig Forumser ranting at his strawman hick.

Shouldn't this picture have the muslims also raping the eurocuck's daughters and wives while they criticize Americans.

Founding fathers: The purpose of government is to protect the people's rights, and the number one threat to people's rights is bad government, so here's a written list of things the government absolutely cannot do.
Modern lawmakers: Yeah but the constitution doesn't specifically SAY you can own a bump stock. We can't go back in time and ask the founding fathers what they meant. Maybe the phrase "shall not be infringed" actually means "shall be infringed on a whim", there's no way of knowing. And besides, they lived several hundred years ago so they were all idiots and probably racist.

fuck you op

they were definitely racist, anti-catholic and anti-land owner but the constitution matters more than ever because they understood their bias and somewhat the future.

i actually just wrote a whole paragraph but erased it. there is also state laws. the whole point of states was that the government had no real control of states. so therefore the government has been breaking the law pretty much since we broke from the crown. the federal government needs shut the fuck down.

Soon.

Attached: revelationbeast.jpg (616x646, 76.3K)

ah that explains my ban! great argument