Ridiculous Statements & Questions

We've all heard them over the years from non-believers and those of weak faith, statements and questions like:

What have you heard? How did you respond? Did you manage to get through to the person and explain it, or did they shrug it off and still refuse to believe?

Attached: Jesus_facepalm.jpg (371x358, 20.65K)

These same people have crystals on them to protect them from evil vibrations and believe in angels.

Attached: a0f8c872e8f5c3ca77a80d29c78204f27fa4bcd8f000d007527035d61a5f1f05.jpg (661x528, 25.12K)

The only verse that progressive leftist "Christians" pretend to care about.

Attached: Destroy.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

if someone ever said this to my face i would go apeshit on them

Attached: man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-18692496.png (500x647, 191.08K)

Please don't use Mohommedan methods. Point out why that's ridiculous not that you can reason with these people anyway.

I mean, I can tolerate a lot of blasphemies about our faith, but I think that would honestly be my breaking point.

You're right, though.

They also love John 8:7, although for similar reasons.

They will be judged out of the words in that same book. John 12:48. I hope they're ready for it.

You'd have better luck telling a fish to grow legs; these people aren't interested in the truth or the Truth, they just want to be anti-Christian.

Attached: biblethots.jpg (1200x1044, 175.39K)

This would be a really good argument, if we docentists, thankfully, we are not.

Attached: w_eY-KR1y99TtQrU.mp4 (1280x720, 2.83M)

We all know who was their "inspiration"

Attached: libshits are all copycats of this thing.png (256x256, 41.33K)

das rite
imma name my baby T'shwanique

Attached: Pobedonostsev_by_repin.jpg (743x1000, 161.93K)

t. every Protestant I've ever met

are you saying Jesus wasnt a jew? are you saying Jesus taught hatred for the jews?

Jesus time and time again quotes the old testament and most scholars agree that he was a jew by blood and religion. there are people who claim that he wasnt jewish by blood and the jews today a khazar jews, but still in theological views he's UNDENIABLY jewish

matthew 5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

not one jot or one tittle, baby

Depends how you define Jew. Jewish religion today is 100% ideologically descended from the Pharisees (with the possible exception of the Karaites). The Pharisees were Jesus' main opponents.

yes, but Jesus wasnt hating on them because they were jewish or practicing the religion, he hated on them because they were practicing the religion the wrong way

Jesus didnt like their interpretation of the bible and their practices so he sought out to correct it.

for example, in john 7:22-23 Jesus circumcises a dude on the sabbath, and quotes the old testament scripture how hes right for doing so

in matthew he throws the jews out of the temple because they have made the temple a den of rats who lend money and corrupted the place

he looks down on their hypocrisy

Jesus simply disagreed with their perversions of the scripture and their interpretation of it. Jesus NEVER talked about doing away with the law

True religion that Christ had is continuous in the Church. About Jews of today and their religion Christ said that they are synagogue of satan.

Oh, you're that guy who's getting castrated? You are misreading John 7:22-23. Jesus didn't circumcise anyone. He compared himself healing someone on the Sabbath to circumcision. Because the Jews accepted the performance of circumcision on the Sabbath but wanted to condemn Jesus for healing on the Sabbath. Jesus was pointing out their hypocrisy.

Well it depends on how far wrong you think a religion has to go before it becomes another religion altogether. For example we don't consider Mormons Christians because (in part) they have another holy book they put on the same level as the Bible. The Jews of today have the Talmud, and in Jesus' time they had the same thing. It just hadn't been written down yet but was passed on as an oral tradition. Jesus called this 'the tradition of the elders' and condemned it.

I think after the Romans destroyed the temple and the jews were cast to the winds they intermarried with other people and took up talmudism. They're larping as something that hasn't existed for thousands of years so yes I think it's accurate to say Jesus wasn't a jew, using today's common understanding of what that word means.

Pharisees like you never learn. Not even 2000 years after killing God.

My protestant father unironically claims to be against organized religion. He also says that because Jesus spoke out against the jewish priesthood that the priesthood has been abolished.

I know a lot of people who cling to that belief that organized religion is evil. They quote that Corinthians verse about the philosophy of man tainting the word of God.
You're father doesn't run a cult does he?

He doesn't RUN the cult, he just follows it.

Uh, you mean the love of mon….

Attached: 1429871813784.jpg (512x287, 20.32K)

prayer is tangible help for them