World Famous Psychiatrist Warns That Increased Use of Psychiatric Drugs Will Lead to More Shootings

The psychiatric/pharmaceutical drug industry is worth a staggering $80 billion a year in sales alone, and Washington is literally crawling with lobbyists who have seemingly bottomless pots of cash to smooth the regulatory path for drug manufacturers. This has led to a situation in which the politicians tasked with protecting some of the most vulnerable people in the nation – those with mental health issues – have adopted a “see no evil, hear no evil approach.” They happily look the other way as doctors and psychiatrists continue to prescribe antidepressant and anti-anxiety drugs despite their dangerous side effects, which include mania, violence, psychosis and homicidal ideation (the desire to commit murder).

While many politicians focus on the gun debate when discussing the issue of mass shootings, what virtually none of them ever mention is the clearly established link between such mass homicides and psychiatric drugs. The mental health watchdog organization, CCHR International, recently reported that at least 36 school shootings or other school-related acts of violence were committed by people who were either on psychiatric drugs or withdrawing from them – which can be just as dangerous.

thedailysheeple.com/world-famous-psychiatrist-warns-that-increased-use-of-psychiatric-drugs-will-translate-to-more-mass-shootings_032018

Attached: drugs_dees.jpg (548x487, 46.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/2018-03-22-big-pharma-is-making-billions-off-psychiatric-suffering.html
archive.is/bH5zf
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/
reuters.com/article/us-gun-deaths/child-gun-deaths-as-common-in-rural-as-urban-areas-idUSTRE64O3OY20100525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((You)))

naturalnews.com/2018-03-22-big-pharma-is-making-billions-off-psychiatric-suffering.html

You are both juden.
The real answer is lego is racist.

The big problem is linked to the lack of a good health system and lack of gun control. Some psychiatric problem cannot be cured by meds only and become a public danger whith someone having access to guns. Depressed people who commit suicide with gun succeed too much, and aggressive behavior from psychotic crisis bis far more deadly with an assault rifle. Consider also trigger happy paranoids. Even on legitimate defense panicking and spraying around in full auto can often kill everyone but the intented target, ending with no ammo and an angry agressor

Attached: tumblr_ox8waymum61w3u03zo1_500.jpg (500x470, 27.12K)

Pottery.

SSRIs cause psychosis in some people and this has been recognized by juries in murder trials.

They block the anger pipe vent within the people and it cause the blocked pipe vent to explode due to the pressure.

evry time..burp..i drink..burp..i wanna get my bump stock out and go on a spree

There also the fact that guns owners in rural areas may have few access to proper psychiatric care, with possible bad diagnostic and treatment. Like I said before consequences of psychiatric problems are made worse by guns and bad use of psychoactive drugs either medical or recreative ones can make such problems

Attached: 9ced081c-7cd8-4bd0-8231-a3d28bff483a.jpg (564x752, 75.12K)

Giving ssri

SSRI are really useful for serious depression but are prescribed carelessly sometimes by doctors more or less clueless on psychiatry.
Psychiatric meds and some others meds have the same mode of action as recreative drugs and sometimes the same dangers. Recreative drugs can be used in psychiatric treatment and there are experiment with MDMA (extasy) for PTSD and ketamine for depression for example.

It's sure that you can make a lot of money by providing a treatment instead of a cure. Curing symptoms instead of the cause. It's often using medical treatment like sports doping, just like painkillers and/or stimulants instead of rest.
Solving anger cause or anger itself is hard but the only possible long term solution
Managing an armed angry person is not safe
Public health may be some sort of communism but it's the only good solution

Attached: Enjoy-Communism.jpg (2400x1500, 103.75K)

Don't get based Psychiatrists confused with (((psychologists))).

There are areas of the country whete people carry guns out in the open in holsters like tge old west. Its a the norm.

Why arent people in these areas killing each other? Why arent the mass shootings occuring thrre?

Your bandaid solution "take all the guns" aint gonna work. Muslims use cars to run over people and build bombs when they dont have access to guns.

Bad diagnostic due to religion and possibly inproper treatment: did your saint took his meds?

Attached: d4b5ee1d2792c9245c25114876f226c9.jpg (400x445, 30.69K)

Fine by me.
t. Cymbalta user

Get the fuck outta here with that SJW bullshit. It's BC and AD. You don't have to believe but you don't get to reshape the language just because you wear a fedora to bed.

Attached: fedoratmnt.gif (480x360, 798.04K)

The one attempting to manipulate perception is the one who uses religious words to point to periods of history, rather than neutral terms.

Are you naive?

Or are you in a cult?

You speak just like a member of the cult of elitists and intellectuals. That makes you a useful idiot no matter how superior you feel you are.

Ban guns, they'll kill with bombs and trucks.

And it's arguably easier to kill lots of people with those.

TAKE THE TRUCKS FIRST, GO THROUGH DUE PROCESS SECOND

Kikes invented BCE and CE because acknowledging a man named Jesus existed is offensive to them…

I completely agree with y-
lost me there you fucking eunuch. Guns don't kill people, people kill people

It's not anger, SSRIs reduce anxiety. Most SSRI users have a lot of anxiety due to their jobs and lack of close family. This is especially true in single, working women who are neurotic over being alone and the stress of their careers.

SSRIs are useless for serious depression. They have only been proven useful for mild depression. And that depression likely has to be secondary to anxiety issues. Since most people who are "depressed" are really suffering anxiety related to lifestyle circumstances, SSRIs appear useful to them.
No idea what you mean. The receptors activated vary from drug to drug and antidepressants, generally do not mimic most of the popular recreational drugs. Buproprion is an exception, it partially hits dopamine receptors which amphetamines also target at a greater affinity.

cool, what drugs muzzlims are eating?

I just say that you cannot let untreated psychos having guns safely: either avoid psychosis or gun owning.

People kill people better with guns.
Guns for the wrong people is a problem, and stockpiling guns can be linked to mental issues

The previous post talked about anger, so I answered about anger. What I said is not specific to anger, you can treat symptoms, maybe making money doing this, but curing often need to supress the causes

SSRI reduce depression symptoms even if it cannot cure serious depression, but reducing symptoms may help to do something to cure
SSRI, opiates, anphetamins and some antipsychotics works by increasing or decreasing neurotransmitters activity either by mimicking these neurotransmitters or by modifying their actions. Recreative drugs act just like it even things like caffeine and nicotine, alcohol too even if exact mode of action is unknown
Modifying neurotransmitter balance make widrawal effect when action stop for both medical and recreative drugs.
Short biological lifetime SSRI tend to have a strong widrawal effect which is easily perceived if you forget one take

A shill for pharmaceuticals is on adderal in this thread much like all the yuppie kids in college…

t. retarded neckbeard

Back to Zig Forums

You can stop reading after this statement. Everything else you wrote is a consequence of this.

I guess sugar is a hallucinogen too

So you're saying they should find a good man, get some good dicking, marry him, have his babies, and quit their jobs?

Attached: 1521843775482.jpg (720x784, 58.41K)

In the 60s there was a school masscre in Germany.
Guns were unrestricted bsck then.
What did he use, a gun?
NO
He used a spear and a selfmade flamethrower
40 died
STFU

Attached: 1520209683762.png (600x379, 106.26K)

archive.is/bH5zf

the real problem is stupid gun owners.

and once again, the point is driven home that you are far more likely to have a family member shot by your own gun than ever use it to defend your family.
tens of thousands more die every year thanks to accidents like this. school shootings are just a small part of the problem. there are other countries that have similar guns per capita as the US and they don't die anywhere near these rates. what's the problem?

No the problem is that people think that the police would actually go into a building and stop a shooter like they were hired to do. Every single mass shooting in the US happens in places where you are legally not allowed to carry a gun or in places where the establishment doesn't allow you to enter if you are carrying a gun. A lot of fucking good that does to stop somebody that wants to fucking shoot you though.

Attached: 1444004582446.jpg (537x504, 32.31K)

The problem is you are a fucking liar.

This is your mind on leftism

wrong. most gun killings happen in states with the most guns and lax laws.

Yeah like those lax laws and abundant in Chicago.

irrelevant, all people die, what matters is homicide rate, I mean would you rater have homicide rate of 100/ 100 000 with peace trucks or 1/ 100 000 with guns?

Attached: homicide and guns.png (731x873, 266.52K)

You never heard of Chicongo?

chicago is one place. the statistics are for all states and countries. the more guns. the more gun deaths. the more in the state, the more deaths. the more in the country the more deaths. and most of them are murders and suicides and accidentally killing your own family. an insignificant number of deaths are families protecting themselves against anyone. and even then you have cases where they "protected" themselves by shooting a robber in the back, or shooting a salesman who came to the door. americans are stupid when it comes to guns. they should all be taken away until you know how to be responsible with them.

Jesus Christ you're dumb. More legal guns reduces homicides. Talking about 'gun deaths' instead of homicides is just liberal way to try to dodge the fact, that guns make you more safe. Yes, the number of 'gun deaths' increases, but here's the news: 100% of the people die, so increasing 'gun deaths' just reduces 'other deaths'. The homicides matter, not method of dying.

Attached: guns and safety.png (878x563, 156.96K)

There aren

May god have mercy on your soul, faggot.

Attached: le neutral face.jpg (300x168, 5.19K)

You sound like one of those SJWs claiming there's no such thing as non-political video games.

are you an idiot? of course it matters! more people get shot by their family accidentally than the number of times guns are even pulled out in any form of self defense. and some of the charts posted here are skewed. the one showing puerto rico and us virgin islands for example (please don't tell me you ever consider them american, when you praise trump for abandoning puerto rico) so not counting those two or three outliers, the chart shows a clear UPWARD trend amongs the scattering. nice try though.

One other thing is that this chart is comparing third world countries with high poverty and crime level with a county which claims to be the top and an example to the rest of the world. Compare with similar countries like Canada, it would not be so flattering.

Attached: aXm7559xjU.jpg (650x650, 82.33K)

What *reliable* sources do you have? Something like scientific studies with rigorous methods. Responsible gun owners may maybe help but not armed morons. Gun access to anyone without any check is stupid.

Just have them take psychedelics to balance out the schizophrenia and keep them chill, obviously.

Attached: 1ff9500d0e5fa72304737a0c43c60a0f407af4369a3295d2505b3396bfcc9380.png (500x500, 241.79K)

So how come back in the 50s there were virtually zero mass shootings when gun control was practically nonexistent compared to today?
How come the rate of mass shootings has only gone up in places like shitcago and Detroit despite their extremely strict gun laws?

BAN PEOPLE OY VEY

Fedgov loves, approves and endorses
toxic mindmeds. All the better to have more and more "events" that justify Fedgov
cracking-down on the Peasants.

Are you blind, or just stupid? Canada is on the left side of the graph, among the countries with high gun ownership. The whole point is that your idea that, " the more guns. the more gun deaths", is total bullshit.

but he didn't kill his son

I found this article again. It's anxious people which are insecure for reasons widely unrelated to guns
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-are-white-men-stockpiling-guns/

S

I don't get it, arming yourself against a "fascist lunatic" is not okay, but giving your guns up to him is?

Attached: 9cdc799e7195409a8719567614c28b585ee2a0d9f331e7ac2c0fd9ad878accfe.jpg (240x364, 22.43K)

Re read this article and all the would be interesting here.
TL/DR it really relate to pol's manhood's insecurities

The insight Stroud gained from her interviews is backed up by many, many studies. A 2013 paper by a team of United Kingdom researchers found that a one-point jump in the scale they used to measure racism increased the odds of owning a gun by 50 percent. A 2016 study from the University of Illinois at Chicago found that racial resentment among whites fueled opposition to gun control. This drives political affiliations: A 2017 study in the Social Studies Quarterly found that gun owners had become 50 percent more likely to vote Republican since 1972—and that gun culture had become strongly associated with explicit racism.

For many conservative men, the gun feels like a force for order in a chaotic world, suggests a study published in December of last year. In a series of three experiments, Steven Shepherd and Aaron C. Kay asked hundreds of liberals and conservatives to imagine holding a handgun—and found that conservatives felt less risk and greater personal control than liberal counterparts.

This wasn’t about familiarity with real-world guns—gun ownership and experience did not affect results. Instead, conservative attachment to guns was based entirely on ideology and emotions.

That’s an insight echoed by another study published last year. Baylor University sociologists Paul Froese and F. Carson Mencken created a “gun empowerment scale” designed to measure how a nationally representative sample of almost 600 owners felt about their weapons. Their study found that people at the highest level of their scale—the ones who felt most emotionally and morally attached to their guns—were 78 percent white and 65 percent male.

“We found that white men who have experienced economic setbacks or worry about their economic futures are the group of owners most attached to their guns,” says Froese. “Those with high attachment felt that having a gun made them a better and more respected member of their communities.”
[…]
For these economically insecure, irreligious white men, “the gun is a ubiquitous symbol of power and independence, two things white males are worried about,” says Froese. “Guns, therefore, provide a way to regain their masculinity, which they perceive has been eroded by increasing economic impotency.”

Attached: C1E96CF8-3761-46E7-808555C574A23FCA.jpg (280x186, 17.94K)

The faggotry brewing in here is awe inspiring.

Attached: 3dd14280FAGGOTS893.png (1046x746, 1.47M)

I see, so gun owners are sensible people. They are aware that black people commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime and they're very irascible (try having a conversation in Korean around them, they freak out whenever you say 'that') so sensible white people buy guns to safeguard their lives with.

sorry, meant to say that black people were very irascible; the Korean word for 'that' sounds a lot like nigger.

The problem is being depressed, not being able to successfully kill oneself. Your solution is to force people to go on living, or to use more gruesome or disruptive means of death like jumping in front of a train or suicide by cop.

It is, but psychotics do not function sufficiently well to plan a mass shooting. Psychosis is the loss of contact with reality and such a person has enough trouble walking down the street, let alone kill a dozen people.

This is comically unlikely. How would shooting a gun full-auto kill "everyone BUT the intended target"? At least you could've made the argument about collateral damage, not postulated some outlandish scenario of assailants having magical bullet protection as everyone around them is massacred… but that's to be expected from someone whose knowledge of firearms clearly comes from episodes of the A-team.

and this is a bad thing because conservatives are objectively right?

Attached: homicides vs guns.png (731x451, 118.81K)

If you don't upload 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 pictures of yourself then you are weird, mentally ill, not cool, and need to get a life and stop blowing up schools.

Attached: stevejobs.png (459x257, 132.93K)

It's not a black and white dichotomy.

There are several factors involved, and many of them overlap eachother. It not any ONE particular factor that needs to be addressed…

Firstly, I'd like to go ahead and get this out of the way: MISDIAGNOSIS IS EPIDEMIC. they're diagnosing and labeling everybody for no reason, other than to further fuel big pharma, and the psychiatrists and psychologists patting themselves on the back. So fuck the psychology/psychiatry community. Fuck them.

in the PDR, all of the psychiatric meds are listed with a disclaimer in fine print: "at the current time, the physiological mechanism of this drug is not known". This clearly demonstrates that they don't know IF those drugs work, they don't know HOW those drugs work, and they don't care. They're too busy making billions of dollars prescribing them to people who may or may not actually suffer from a legitimate psychiatric or behavioral disorder. Fuck the pharmaceutical industry in the ass. Fuck them big-time.

Secondly, it's important to note that there are only TWO legitimate psychiatric disorders, schizophrenia and bipolar. (regardless of the DSM-V's inclusion of autism, I refuse to perceive a communication disorder as being a legitimate psychiatric disorder) everything else is a BEHAVIORAL DISORDER, including clinical depression because it's privan that by changing your behavioral patterns, the clinical depression will 'vanish'. (as long as you sit around on your ass behaving like a self absorbed whining bitch, you'll remain a depressed self absorbed whining bitch) so if you're 'depressed', fuck yourself.

Next, there's the topic of guns.
fuck guns. and fuck you. fuck you for wanting a gun. fuck you for not wanting a gun. fuck yourself. plain and simple, fuck off and eat my shit either way.

anyone who says exposure to violent content in media (particularly video games) doesn't play a role in this subject is an idiot and a delusional faggot, so fuck them too.

Finally, the REAL topic here is a natural order of exponential chaos, exacerbated by the human race's destructive streak and technology. Put simply, the human race is doing what we do best: making life a living hell. Humans are masters of self destruction, and we don't care who or what we destroy along the way. So fuck the human race. And fuck you, too.

I've never had an animal: lie to me, pretend to be my friend, sell me shitty dope, give me bad advice, set me up, call the cops on me, try to fuck my wife behind my back, etc etc etc

only the two legged HUMAN animals will do these things to you, and if you're patient, they'll end up doing it every time… Fuck the human race !!!

the faster we are eliminated, the better off the universe will be…

With that in mind, I wish the entire human race would be vaporized. I think it should be mandatory for all humans to kill each other in a 12 month long campaign where the entire fucking species is eliminated.

fuck you

and I'm NOT joking at all. Not at all…

FUCK YOURSELVES

cats

Cats

your fault for being on dope you dope

youre currently giving bad advice

sounds like your just mad at your bull.

a technical term i presume

I see the Adderal college babies are in full force in this thread.

Do i take it and spend two days straight fighting the conservitard gun lobby on fullchan?

Attached: adderall_1170-480x400.jpg (480x400, 85.99K)

"Wow I lost my job, society and my boss deluded me into thinking I had job security, I was spending money on things like whole foods and concerts thinking I could save later, zero schools taught me financial planning, the CIA collects trillions of pieces of data then gives them to marketers instead of the public so they can make informed decisions, people are being forced to work 60+ hours a week to pay for their debt slavery, oh look Johnny just worked a 12 hour shift laboring for spoiled boomer moms and then smoked a joint that affected zero people but the class bully cop has a quota so now he has a criminal record and probation so he can't use a plant to relieve his stress and now he is slightly upset by this, dewd this is just basic economics *Johnny Depp makes 900 million dollars dressing like a pirate* dewd the problem is that construction worker who wants a 50 cent raise to afford his kids health insurance this is basic economic the dude wearing a 9000 suit eating panera bread 50 times a week and using millions of americans in the service industry as his slave since hes too lazy to iron a shirt or make a sandwich is saving the economy from the dude whos hands society needs 8 hours a day, oh look a politician was just paid off now all power was just centralized and special mafias now control the industry and everyone has to go through whatever unreasonable cost they have, oh look the domino effect families are now stressed out because 99% of the world is in debt / living paycheck to paycheck and as a result everybody is on edge we need to give people pills."

There is no such thing as mental illness. There is such thing as insanity. Psychiatry is a propaganda/brainwashing tool. Yes, the dude screaming about the end of the world in the park at 5 am needs some help. He is insane. Zero doctors have perfected a scientific method for healing that person, they just collect whatever money they can from them then throw them back into the streets because psychiatry is based on nothing. Every psychiatrist became a therapist because they went to therapy themselves and went "Ohhh I can do this!". Forcing suicidal lonely people to pay you 100+ dollars an hour to listen to them is disgusting. We could develop much better solutions with half the resources that could provide safety nets for every future school shooter , literal fucking superhero nutritionists/life coach/ social workers who don't have 50000 lawyers and insurance agents to go through could save every struggling person ever, but then how can Ronald Chump and his army of narcissists who are so fucking slimey they need to pay girls to go near them make money being fat and lazy?

"Mommy I am a 12 year old boy and I am struggling I have pimples and I'm weird and I just jack off to anime all day and people bully me and I have no direction and I'm about to dye my hair blue and start listening to Skrillex and you are the person who made the conscious decision to bring a fucking life into the world, an action that can only be taken when somebody is so happy situated that they are ready to give back to society by creating a useful happy person."

Mom 1: *smokes cigarette* (In bartender from Simpsons voice) SHUT UP BITCH I'M WATCHING REALITY TV

Mom 2: *readjusts fur coat* SHUT UP BITCH IM FUCKING RICH IM SENDING YOU TO BOARDING SCHOOL

Mom 3: *sighs from 8 hour + 2 hours of commuting work day that only provides them with 5 dollars after mortage/bills/expenses* SORRY BITCH IM TIRED BECAUSE YOUR DAD IS A DEADBEAT

Mom 4: *pulls out whip* SHUT UP BITCH GO STUDY GEOMETRY BECAUSE YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE ABLE TO USE GEOMETRY IF YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SKILLS TO MAKE IT ONE DAY ON YOUR OWN

Dad 1: *worships every us government action after 9/11* I am not even really here sports sports sports sports

Dad 2: *sticks fat ass boomer gut out* Do I look like somebody who is useful? Look how fucking lazy I am. *Chomps on cheetos*

Dad 3: *shoots up heroin* I just stole your allowance bitch

Dad 4: *gets in car and fucks off to business trip with Stormy Daniels*

Wow what is going on in the world? We have such great leadership! People don't worship fucking screens! I have never tried to get the attention of a useless sociopath boomer while they were watching Celebrity Update and then they reeeeeeeeeeed the fuck out because they are useless parasites!

you raise a valid point

to be or not to be, cucked.

Canada is there.

Canadian here I'm just going to say this about all of this. The rate of gun violence in the US has been fucking dropping for decades, hell the rate of violence in the US is dropping period. Christ Toronto and fucking Montreal are probably more dangerous than traditional tough cities like Boston nowadays. Detroit, Flint, and Chicago are in a league all their own.

I'm pretty tired of Canadian liberals commenting on this shit like it's on the rise. It's plain ignorance and unfounded nationalistic bullshit to go claiming that sort of shit like we're somehow better off. America is in the best state it has ever been in a long time in a lot of ways right now. This shit hole needs to figure out its values, because we're falling the fuck apart in too many ways ourselves.

What a retarded thing to say. Look up the definition of rural. Look up definition of urban/suburban. Look up mass shootings in US. People aren't getting shot up in the sticks as much as they are in urban/suburban areas. Not even close, yet have the highest rate of legal gun ownership. Is medical/mental health care access at the same level of a city/urban? Of course not. How or why would even expect it to? It isn't a city/urban area.

Attached: simpsons-homer-pointing-laughing.jpg (624x480, 51.75K)

You're full of shit. Gun death rates are similar in rural and urban environments.

reuters.com/article/us-gun-deaths/child-gun-deaths-as-common-in-rural-as-urban-areas-idUSTRE64O3OY20100525

Go fuck a moose.

This board is what happens when disenfranchised, effeminate, inexperienced, sheltered, sexually stunted, socially inept, pompous video game playing sissy boys become adults

……………not much changes

Wow! You really have this strange hate for video games. Did one ruin your life or something?

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. Short Half-Life SSRI? Shortest one I can think of is paroxetine and that's still 20 hours. SSRI tend to have long half lives and long times to steady state. You can miss a dose.

And fuck you too, twerp
>>>/facebook/

>>>/noose/

I was precisely talking about paroxetine/cymbalta compared to say fluoxetine/Prozac which are some extreme limits of half life with paroxetine having widrawal effect just before the next daily take and fluoxetine having week long effects. You cannot miss a dose of paroxetine without noticing, not the same with fluoxetine
Other have some strange dynamic like venlafaxine where one day without matter the next day even if you took the med this one. You really feel when you missed a dose the day after
It's simpy that the widrawal effect are based on the same type of biological mechanisms than other psychoactive drugs, with a really different biological half life.

So what? These ones doesn't seem dangerous, I think they more confused than predators, admiring the young ones rather than preying them.

Attached: b0cb72b651ce44f4d16eab90d0943d03(1).jpg (604x906, 41.03K)

I think venlafaxine has the shortest half life, the IR form, but that isn't sold commonly anymore.

Also, it's technically an SNRI so yeah.

There's really nothing 'strange' about my hatred of video games. In fact, it's relatively wholesome…

…..and the reason I hate them has nothing to do with them 'ruining MY life', but everything to do with seeing video games ruin other people's lives, in the form of creating fully grown adults who wallow in mind-numbing loneliness and sexual failure…

Put quite simply, when asked 'what would make you decide not to fuck a man', a majority of women put 'VIDEO GAMES' up there with 'star wars' and 'living with his mother'…

Imagine for a minute that you were a woman… Now imagine that you met a guy you found attractive… Next, imagine that you went over to his place and discovered that this adult male sits on his ass playing video games like a child…

would you fuck him ?
HELL NO YOU WOULDNT…

if a woman wants a child, she'll find a real man to give her a child of her own…

Also, if an adult male plays video games, there's a 95% chance he will also watch anime, which we all know is the final step towards sucking another dude's dick….

So yeah……………….

My hatred for video games is completely understandable

Effexor certainly is 'sold' widely

unfortunately

Topic subject: Mass shootings and psychiatric drugs.

Your study is about children and firearm mortality. Which includes accidents and suicides. That is not the subject that is being discussed. Stay on topic.

It depends on dosage for venlafaxin, and what I said is not just for ssri but for all drugs changing neuromediators; you can feel the same with caffeine

How the fuck is Trump a fascist
Hes a (((neocon)))

Where can I read about these women asked about what would make them decide not fuck a man?
I think I found your problem and it isn't the video games. You could plug in damn near anything in there and call it childlike (outside obvious adult only activities).

Take the period and space bar off your fucking keyboard. It would read better than what you tried to do.