Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 1518582338004.jpg (720x436, 23.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WFCvTAGOSY
hooktube.com/watch?v=-WFCvTAGOSY
hooktube.com/watch?v=Vnbi2tiTHAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are the kind of people who think they're proving something by saying Jesus was a Jew.

This is actually a New Age ideal (i'm not sure if it's only New Age but it's Gnostic, and jewish) the idea of a divine feminine and a divine masculine. This dual gender God can also be Baphomet, since it's both male and female.

No,OP Because then it wouldn't be God, it wouldn't be the creator, it would be worshiping creation or the created.

Attached: The New Age Divine Masculine and feminine.webm (640x360 3.96 MB, 7.34M)

God is married. Christ took the church as His bride

Thots are thots
if man had no sexual drive women would already be extinct together with their annoyance

that includes the bobs and vegana mod

Sauce on second vid?

Attached: Let's see.png (512x368, 276.45K)

Tried to find the video on JewTube and embed related showed up. At one point she says (paraphrased):
NANI?

hooktube.com/watch?v=-WFCvTAGOSY

Yeah, i don't know if feminism is part of it or not, i just know the silly concept of it. Most who are in the New Age are really liberal.

Also you shouldn't have linked directly… hooktube.com/watch?v=Vnbi2tiTHAk

I hear this often but i don't know the source of it?

thats why they belong to the kitchen

The bible

Fo shizzle ma nizzle™

Mods don't ban pls

Another intelligent argument from a black man

so we're all married to a dude?

No.
21 Being subject one to another, in the fear of Christ.
22 Let women be subject to their husbands, as to the Lord:
23 Because the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ is the head of the church. He is the saviour of his body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject to Christ, so also let the wives be to their husbands in all things.
25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ also loved the church, and delivered himself up for it:
26 That he might sanctify it, cleansing it by the laver of water in the word of life:
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy, and without blemish.
28 So also ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself.
29 For no man ever hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, as also Christ doth the church:
30 Because we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife, and they shall be two in one flesh.
32 This is a great sacrament; but I speak in Christ and in the church.
33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular love his wife as himself: and let the wife fear her husband.

Marriage was elevated from natural union to Sacred Matrimony because Christ have his bride, the Church. And that means that there is two kinds of marriages but only one is sacred that is marriage between faithful

Modern philosophist btfo'd Christianity! You must see it!

here ya go

I've been watching Steven Bancarz's vids for some time, very solid Christian and offers a unique perspective.

No he's left

A thread died so that you could make poor excuses for comedy on an idle Tuesday evening

Attached: dafuq-dis-shit.jpg (319x443, 24.26K)

Attached: 1517781852176.png (625x773, 86.27K)

No, but marriage isn't really too good, and the lowest of what a Christian can do, read Saint Paul.

Wives, be subject to your husbands as you are to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife just as Christ is the head of the church, the body of which he is the Savior. Just as the church is subject to Christ, so also wives ought to be, in everything, to their husbands.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, in order to make her holy by cleansing her with the washing of water by the word, so as to present the church to himself in splendor, without a spot or wrinkle or anything of the kind—yes, so that she may be holy and without blemish. In the same way, husbands should love their wives as they do their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hates his own body, but he nourishes and tenderly cares for it, just as Christ does for the church, because we are members of his body. “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” This is a great mystery, and I am applying it to Christ and the church. Each of you, however, should love his wife as himself, and a wife should respect her husband.
Eph 5:22-33

One does need to be married to understand the value of marriage; and calling God a “nigga” it’s mildly inappropriate.

Understatement of the century.

Attached: DSFqfxaX4AEUySc.jpg (540x500, 44.9K)

"Mrs God" is the Church; the body of christ

My brand of irony is based on sardonic understatements… I know it’s not a good form of irony, thus why I like it.

Reminder that the bible begins and ends with marriage. Adam and Eve in Genesis and Christ and the Church in Revelation.

That's… odd. It sounds like you're implying that because it's jewish, it's bad in some way. I thought Christians were against the notion of seeing the jews as an enemy.

Old Testament Israelites –> Christ –> The Church = Good

Pharisees/Sadducees –> Talmud –> Judaism = Bad

You haven't been here long have you

Attached: simon of trent.jpg (768x1024, 224.9K)