Racist S african politician'Australia is racist’,farmers should ‘leave the keys’ when they go

IF WHITE farmers want to flee for a “racist country” like Australia they should leave the keys to their houses and tractors behind, the head of South Africa’s radical Marxist opposition party says.

But Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader Julius Malema, who recently declared his party was “cutting the throat of whiteness”, denied white farmers were being killed. “We don’t know violence, we know negotiations,” Malema told a packed Human Rights Day rally in Mpumalanga Stadium on Wednesday.

“And we are very robust in our engagement sometimes. A racist country like Australia says: ‘The white farmers are being killed in South Africa.’ We are not killing them. Now Australia says: ‘Malema, EFF want to kill white farmers, they must come to Australia.’

“If they want to go, they must go. They must leave the keys to their tractors because we want to work the land, they must leave the keys to their houses because we want to stay in those houses. They must leave everything they did not come here with in South Africa and go to Australia.”

His comments came as Australian Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton stared down criticism from “crazy lefties” as he pushed on with plans to bring white South African farmers to Australia.

“They don’t realise how completely dead they are to me,” Mr Dutton told Sydney radio station 2GB on Thursday.

Malema, who was convicted of hate speech in 2011 for singing the apartheid-era revolutionary song Shoot the Boer, Kill the Farmer and in 2016 told supporters he was “not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now”, said farmers should “leave quietly”.

“We’re too busy,” he said. “Don’t make noise, because you will irritate us. Go to Australia. It is only racists who went to Australia when Mandela got out of prison. It is only racists who went to Australia when 1994 came. It is the racists again who are going back to Australia.”

But he said they would be “poor in Australia”. “They are rich here because they are exploiting black people. There is no black person to be exploited in Australia, they are going to be poor.

“They will come back here with their tail between their legs. We will hire them because we will be the owners of their farms when they come back to South Africa. As to what we are going to do with the land, it’s our business, it’s none of your business.

“We want Africa back. Africa belongs to our people.

‘PEOPLE ARE BEING SAVAGELY ATTACKED’

Mr Dutton outraged South Africa’s government earlier this month when he floated the idea of fast-tracked humanitarian visas for white South African farmers, saying they faced “horrific circumstances” and needed help from a “civilised country”.

“The South African government is offended by the statements which have been attributed to the Australian Home Affairs Minister and a full retraction is expected,” South Africa’s foreign ministry said in a statement at the time.

“That threat does not exist. There is no reason for any government in the world to suspect that a section of South Africans is under danger from their own democratically elected government.”

On Thursday, Mr Dutton said he was unperturbed by “mean cartoons” and negative media coverage. “We just get on with making decisions that we need to,” he told 2GB.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-african-politician-says-australia-is-a-racist-country-farmers-should-leave-the-keys-when-they-go/news-story/e98607c4fa66d30d9b2731aa30e2a956

Zimbabwe seized white farmers land ,now invites bwana to return to run farms?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x562, 81.99K)

And leave the knowledge you stole from your african ancestors so we can plant weeds and stay alive nigguh.

eek eek ook ook ooga booga kill whitey gibsmedat land.

You forgot Salt the earth. Leave the crops they'll die by harvest and they'll still till the soil and mix all that good salt in.

God damn, his shit even reads like a fucking nigger.

Attached: laugh.gif (245x230, 985.79K)

Farmers should pour salt/bleach on the farmland when they leave, they should also torch the farmhouse and leave mines on the land.

Completely unneccessary. You can leave them seeds, tools, equipment, books, etc. You can teach them exactly how to do what you do before you go. They will still fuck it up. Look at Zimbabwe.

The plain fact is that blacks never evolved to develop long term planning abilities. Living in Africa, with favorable weather and plentiful food year round, long term planning just wasn't a useful skill for Africans to evolve. So they didn't. And now they try their hand at technologies from the higher races, but it never works out from them because they simply can't comprehend it, only imitate like some pitiful cargo cult.

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (500x2812, 261.48K)

Blacks are still adapted best for hunter gathering versus agrarianism. Though some tribes had domesticated cattle fairly recently so there's that at least.

Africans are barely one step ahead of jungle apes. Anything past that is thanks to other races sharing their technology with them, or foolishly breeding with them and sharing superior genes. Almost every single successful black in America has significant white DNA in them. It's not a coincidence.

The jews are kvetching in south africa. If the white goyim leave their human chattel will turn on them.

Its hard fir a kike to walk away from equity.

Yet a negroid can succeed in his original tribal settings based on foraging and hunting. He fills a niche in Africa as we should have left him, but in contemporary society he can never fulfill the role of a producer. It's comical but also a bit depressing, hence why I feel "white guilt" occasionally whenever I see a destitute negroid on the street.

China is taking over the region anyway, I'm sure the jews latched onto them already.

That is why Star Treks Prime Directive should be turned into a real law. Some cultures aint cut out for the modern world.

I wish jews looked like blacks instead of like whites.

Exactly. An African evolved for an African lifestyle, and that's where he belongs. He doesn't belong in white cultures or anywhere else except his homeland. They just aren't suited for it. "Anti-racists" try and dress it up saying it's culture, or remnant of oppression, or secondhand racism, but they're just hiding from the fact that white cultures were built by whites for whites. It's no surprise that a black would have trouble fitting into it, because he evolved to suit entirely different conditions than whites did. It's simple logic.

It kills me how people can believe that the races evolved to suit such different conditions, giving us vastly different skin colors, facial feature, physical structures, disease resistances/weaknesses, etc etc, but somehow made us all identical mentally. That shit is every bit as foolish as any creationist myth.

Similarly, a white struggles with fitting into African cultures. We're just not the same, mentally or physically.

I'd salt the fucking land and destroy the infrastructure of my farm were I being forced out like this.

Race doesnt exist you stupid sacks of shit.

You're baiting, but I'll post this in case any dumbfucks fall for your ruse.

Attached: racial fallacies.jpg (2407x1937, 945.18K)

I think he watched that black panther movie, about how white people stole all the magic energy stuff

Attached: piggy.jpg (191x255, 11.2K)

This, tbh. They should leave everything intact, in operating condition, with video proof. This will be good redpill material in the future (as if more were needed)

They should sell their land and equiptment before they leave I agree so they can Afford land here before the chinks steal it
I welcome our Boer Brother to this Great Southern land in either case

You now right Genes is at least a 55% predictor of Intelligence
I'd say even from that Race is real

Yawn

Attached: goodpill.png (1600x2780, 488.79K)

Yawndeux

Attached: goodpill2.png (1568x730, 166.33K)

They should salt the earth before they leave.

blacks are so fucked up. It doesn't matter if they're from USA, africa, whatever, they're all incredibly fucked in the head. I pity anyone that doesn't live in a predominantly White area.

I look forward to seeing black south africans getting on their hands and knees begging and pleading Whites to come back to fix all the things blacks completely fucked up in their absense, just like what happened in zimbabwe.

Attached: 1c11271bc2694f33a233a4069f56012295b9c7878ef0eed0e32f9127e3c174be.jpg (363x307, 91.72K)

I'm so tired of brown people and boomer fuck faggots who continue to enable this behavior

You are a post religious puritan ideolog who is not capable of critical thought. You will only ever hear what you want.

Niggers have lower IQ even if you account for upbringing. The post you responded to has a chart that talks about this.

So yes, nigger, you are subhuman.

Attached: P.jpg (1280x862, 208.43K)

Attached: African_Tribe_Takes_Cow_Urine_Showers_To_Turn_Hair_Orange.mp4 (854x480, 5.59M)

Yawn, niggers are still barely human.

Attached: heysubhuamn.png (738x641, 45.79K)

Bait nigger

so niggers don't have low IQ?

Embarrassing existence

Cringe.

Honestly we should just Sarin Gas the population centers after the Boers get out.

ok.

Yawn, find better b8 yawn

Yawn

Yawn, more excuses from the subhuman. The correlation has been established, which hints at causation, although causation has yet to be proven.

The past images disprove the things you have said. You have ignored them, yet you still want to cope. Embarrassing existence indeed. Though, what more can you expect from a negro.
Also,
Truly a nigger. You can look for typos on this post, but it won't change the fact that niggers aren't human.

The rest of your post is a hope that the obvious difference in IQ is caused by different economic situations which has already been disproven. Even when you account for this, negroes are still far below human beings. The wealthiest negroes have a slightly higher IQ than the poorest whites, but go a bit above that, and even the top niggers can't compare.

Attached: yawning monkey.jpg (267x189, 6.46K)

They do have low IQ. His post is about making excuses for them such as low nutrition and whatnot. All of which are proposals that have been invalidated many times over, as even if you account for economic factors, they still have lower IQ.

I remember how the Nigger expressed his desire to exterminate Whites and Harm Police officers.
The Nigger Destroyed Small Buisnesses Burned Property and Targeted Whites with a Passionate Hate.

The Nigger Must be exterminated.

ya,niggas is dum

t. domda say dem twittaboi whiteboi

*yawns*
Actually I argued that race doesnt exist not that Blacks have a lower IQ based on genetics. Stop using these arbitrary typologies rooted in patriarchical neocolonial political discourse, mkay sweetie?

yawn get better responses yawn

yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN
sweetie pl-yawn-ease

How long before they're begging white people to come back and take care of them again?

Yawn.

Okay

Don't impersonate me sweaty

So how much of the farming gear that the farmers are using in South Africa is imported from elsewhere, anyway? If it's most of it, ZA isn't gonna have much left to "work the land" with when everyone leaves.

this is how delusional Zig Forums is – they think that someone who doesn't participate at all in the economy can still be exploited by it

Fuck you racist gnazee scum

Go live in Africa and get your hands bite by the niggers for aiding them.

Sucks to be a nigger, m8

Attached: Sniper chuckle.png (1016x952, 556.47K)

Can't wait until Julius Malaria begs the white boy farmers to come back when the shitskins finally starve from their own stupidity

Frankly I on't know or care about the cause, whether it is genetic or not needs to take a back seat to getting innocent people, who are white, out of an oppressive government that does promote UN definition genocide, whether the RSA or UN admit it or not.

The RSA does have the right to commit this moral wrong, that's what government does when it thinks it needs to. We don't have any moral right to interfere in their decision. The flip side is that we don't have any moral responsibility to interfere with that policy either when it goes to shit, and it will.

The only responsibility we in the West have agreed upon is that persons in genocidal or war torn regimes have the imperative to aid abet refugees in fleeing those powers. In short: get the whites that want out get out, if the rest of the nation they leave behind dies as its infrastructure and agriculture both collapse then so be it. It was, after all, democratically agreed upon by them. It's a hard lesson and the pressures it will place on the people that survive will ensure more sophisticated future generations by sheer selection demands. It will also ensure we maintain our own integrity to our word.

Maybe, three or four generations down the line the grandchildren of the South Africans that manage to survive in the aftermath of this all will be able to understand what travesty toward human values this has all been.

Farmers should torch their houses. Salt the land, then torch the land. All before going to OZ.

It happened before and that is why they went back.

I bet you're a flat earther too.

Dear White Africans,

Can you please invade Australia and bring the White Australia Policy back?

Your sincerely
t. Strayan

pretty much

FOSTA

Welcome to 8 4chan, the Darkest somewhat shady Reaches of the Internet.

Brace Infamy saying the n word