Myanmar making Bosnia look like a fucking joke

archive.is/a1WVp
archive.is/O73GQ
>'Burning entire villages - The team cited a "conservative" estimate from aid group Reporters Without Borders that some 10,000 people had been killed in the violence, but outside investigators have had no access to the affected regions, making a precise accounting elusive, if not impossible.
BUDDHISTS REMOVING KEBAB

Attached: 96f5af8a1bf6108de0ed70d09bacc7d4.jpg (1347x1024, 99.72K)

I knew a bloke who was in the Kachin Independence Army. From the sound of things, the official army treats everyone like shit, not just the Muslims. The Kachin are mostly Christians that want their own independent state and yet the army doesn't shy away from massive reprisal killings. Bloke I knew had his parents killed by the army because his dad was a member. He ended up becoming a drug runner to look after his younger siblings before joining the KIA.

Is she /ourgirl/ ?
Seriously, listening to fake news I have no idea how much power she actually has.

Attached: Aung_San_Suu_Kyi_Nobel_Peace_Prize_Winner.jpg (1432x2008, 320.16K)

The kebab fear the Nio.

Attached: 16633957928_0f81fef25a_b.jpg (1024x683, 324.65K)

A guy I know has gone to the region a few times for humanitarian work and from what he told me the movie Rambo4 isn't exactly inaccurate of its depiction of Myanmar at the time it was released.

Basically none, in reality the army still controls the country.

Why isn't NATO calling for intervention if it is truly serious? Isn't this even worse than gassing your own civilians at the last hospital of aleppo?

Buddhists will never not be honorary Aryans

Dont get me wrong, but i think that forced resettlement and genocide is kind of rude

I wonder why…

Co ty, pedał jesteś?

Attached: aXm3373xjU.jpg (650x650, 61.58K)

Just play this, most people will want to kill themselves after less than one minute.

Because it doesn't benefit Israel :^)

What do you two not see? The anglo gets it

You speak English, do you not? It's Burma. Only Euros and non-whites call it "myanmar"

Even South Africa makes bosnia look like a joke. 10,000 farm murders per year for the past 5 years.

This is because bosnia is a joke, it has what

Why didn't you apply the same standard to Constantinople?

So when's NATO and other western countries are going to start bombing Myanmar?

Well seeing how eagerly NATO and US are always attacking those that are defending themselves against islamist, I don't think such things as geography or long term consequences really even matter.

Because it is Indo-European clay, Wong.

hownu.ru

I'm asking why the English chose to call the city Istanbul instead of Constantinople, when it is clear that Constantinople is a more European name and would be easier to use in English.

Are you the butthurt Albanian following leafs from thread to thread posting retarded shit without thinking.

Get better friends, user.

Yeah my bad but it's hardly an equivalence because "istanbul" is just growling sounds made by mimicking non-sentient occupants, not a proper name.

I thought unwinnable wars was Burger's specialty?

Why do they look like Down syndrome people

I still call "Occupied Rhodesia" "Rhodesia" but strangely the entire world doesn't.
There is something HIGHLY suspicious in the fact that the MSM almost systematically refers to the country as "Burma" despite it's official name changed 50+ years ago.
Which tend to make me think that whoever changed the name has been a very bad goy…

Ah yes the UN. Isn't that the international circus where there's a sandnigger put in charge of human rights and blue helmets are just as likely to rape and kill the people they're supposed to supposedly defend.
The quote about journalists from Samil Haid has never been more timely.

What would our war music be?

Your war music against any half-competent country? Embed related, unironically.

Because the name wasn't changed in English. Only non-English speaking nations say "Myanmar".

That was savage, Iraq.

Wasn’t BBC caught faking claims village massacres in that part of the world?

OY VEY do you have a liscence to redpill you goyim!

Fucking gay, what can you expect of the Turks. (Sometimes referred to as "Greeks", "Romanians" or "Albanians")

This
NATO or any nation actually concerned ab it won't do anything because they know they'll get fucked.

It'd be different if it was another desert.

Your VPN doesn't fool anyone, turkroach

Attached: 1.png (858x468, 223.68K)

Because of this and the fact that it's nowhere near Europe or the Atlantic ocean and therefor not NATO's business (granted, apparently it's not NATO's business when one of their strongest partners is attacked during the cold war either)

Attached: 1519507779638.jpg (670x447, 83.75K)

Not that user but this needs to be said: Greeks are not white.

Whiter than you, mehmet.

Okay, you got me. I am a complete mongrel. 1/4 Irish, 1/4 German, 1/4 English, 1/4 French. I'm practically a Chinese-Arab.

I stand by this: Greeks are not white. The Spartans lost at Thermopylae. Athens was sacked. Greece was dominated by the Ottomans. You've never been a strong, independent nation; just a bunch of bickering, olive munching pedos.

t.

Attached: y-you're not white.jpg (800x800, 218.36K)

My Irish grandmother has skin so pale she could be mistaken for a vampire. The German part of my family immigrated to a German speaking farming community in the Midwest over a hundred years ago. The French part of my family also immigrated over a hundred years ago. The most racial diversity I have actually comes from my English ancestors who settled in the Caribbean for a while before immigrating to the mainland US.

The 1/4 that you identified as being truly white is the only part of me that isn't.

Also, Greeks are just displaced turks that forgot how to speak their mother tongue.

What do London demographics gotta do with it?

I don't think I should say anything in this argument.

I'm truly astonished that a Turkroach managed to learn proper English for once, but you're still not fooling anyone.

Attached: Turkposters.png (800x600, 65.73K)

fucking newcomers

Attached: 6c25089688edb39c6f834af0685521edd2231dfb9dc0460899a4518e3046aa5f.jpg (1920x1080, 594.08K)

Good.

Attached: Myanmar.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Whoops, posted the soundless version.

Attached: Myanmar.mp4 (640x360, 8.89M)

I don't know if that translation is accurate, but I know that the text is factual from what I've seen of islam and muslims.

The idea that Buddhists are peace loving faggots is the 1960's "Californian Heresy".
I mean were talking about the religion that has the original warrior-monks sects in it…

Religion is supposed to be on of the pillars of society, Buddhism preaches sympathy and discipline but no society would have survived if their religion dictated that they should bend over to foreign invaders with a religion demanding raping everything.

What this fellow gyro said. Buddhism is actually of more purely Aryan origin than (((Christianity))) and even the Iranian-exclusive Zoroastrianism (and it's middle eastern mystical influences and astrology). It was a quasi-secular philosophy developed by Sanskrits and Tocharians on what was mostly a cultural void and then slants only became disciples of it.