S/k/p

Anyone remember this idea from the early days of this board? Where Zig Forums was actually an organization like SCP our rivals were /co/ we hunt monster and various other biological or supernatural horrors that came up in the world.

Attached: 58456415145145146455141.JPG (856x617, 104.58K)

I refuse to believe that it was a burger that made a post this abhorrent

Attached: The leaf behind every shitpost.jpg (517x650, 66.35K)

Why are the Greek posters some of the worst here?

Welp, I was on Zig Forums, not Zig Forums early on unless you're talking about 4chan back in the day, then I was on other boards as well :^), so I'll take your word for it.

Attached: based k.jpg (574x612, 124.24K)

The hell is wrong with you, I see you in every thread shitting on Canadians out of the blue. Did you come home one day and find your wife satisfied and your bedroom smelling of maple syrup?

Attached: when-you-become-the-most-cucked-western-country-on-the-3576921.png (500x585, 63.15K)

Are you just trying to transfer greek hate onto us?

To think I defended you assholes.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tbh I haven't seen terribly many greekposts that made me either grit my teeth in frustration as if I were dealing with a two year old, or laugh at how utterly fucking retarded they were compared to the average leafpost.
Though, most of the worst leafposts seem to be made by one specific autistic sped.

So do any of you faggots remember this shit?

Attached: 1442566886312.jpg (640x640, 103.55K)

I do.

Excuse me, fucking animals isn't legal in Canada. Only non-penetrative sex with animals is legal. You can jerk off a horse, but you can't fuck it.

Will you assholes quit muscling in on our territory?

Quit being so sensitive, Strelok. Laugh and shrug it off.

Attached: leafposting.jpg (800x522, 71.63K)

can the horse fuck you though?

he clearly said "non-penetrative sex", so the horse can jerk you off, but not fuck you

well, there go my dreams of opening a canadian horse brothel then

it's legal in New Mexico, and Wyoming. So are funz…

Hi canadian on a VPN

What a godawful thread. Oh well, what do you expect from niggermutts and leafs?

If the horse fucks you, who's going to jail- you or the horse?

The horse goes to jail and you go to veterinary psychological care. Canadian laws are set up weird, as you can see.

Well isn't that natural for weapon owning people?
Only people without weapons fear monsters, meanwhile people with weapons would like to meet monsters because they would be a legal target to test their weapons and skill on.