Facebook lost US$100 billion since March 17,Suckerberg so sorry,advertisers don't care,more leave

At the day’s session low the company had lost US$100 billion in market value since March 17, when newspapers first reported that Facebook member data was improperly used by consultants Cambridge Analytica to target U.S. and British voters in close-run elections.

The company also faces rising discontent from advertisers and users. U.S. auto parts retailer Pep Boys on Monday suspended all advertising on Facebook, joining internet company Mozilla Corp and Germany’s second largest bank Commerzbank which made a similar move last week.

Opinion polls published on Sunday in the United States, Canada and Germany cast doubt over the trust people have in Facebook as the firm ran advertisements in British and U.S. newspapers apologizing to users.

Fewer than half of Americans trust Facebook to obey U.S. privacy laws, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Sunday, while a survey published by Bild am Sonntag, Germany’s largest-selling Sunday paper, found 60 per cent of Germans fear that Facebook and other social networks are having a negative impact on democracy.

archive.is/ELQ4F

Attached: BrlkroZ.jpg (700x476, 76.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.usnews.com/investing/stock-market-news/articles/2018-03-27/facebook-inc-fb-stock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much is a billion $ ma?

I have no interest in Facebook but am forced to participate marginally so I can shitpost on sites.

Something with no real value lost more irrelevant value.

OY VEY IT'S A SHOAH

b-but zukerjew can't sell any more stock, if it loses all 'value'

Attached: naga.jpg (202x250, 27.74K)

If you or me did anything he did we would be tortured and then killed. Fuck the US MAFIA. Fuck their fake fucking faggot elections. Fuck you fucking trumptard faggots for being so scared about facing reality that you need to hide behind a reality tv star.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wow i have never read 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 articles about how this is their agenda wow this is shocking i never would have expected this these people have our back they are going to help us any day now i can see a few pennies trickling down, oh look one of them just hit my back nice it got stuck in america corps cum that they splooged on me during my daily 8 hour slave session MAKE THE AMERICAN MAFIA AND AMERICAN CORP RICH AS FUCK AGAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~On Friday, President Trump signed the omnibus spending bill for 2018. The $1.3 trillion bill was so monstrous that it would have made the biggest spender in the Obama Administration blush. The image of leading Congressional Democrats Pelosi and Schumer grinning and gloating over getting everything they wanted – and then some – will likely come back to haunt Republicans at the midterm elections. If so, they will deserve it.

Even President Trump admitted the bill was horrible. As he said in the signing ceremony, “there are a lot of things that we shouldn’t have had in this bill, but we were, in a sense, forced — if we want to build our military…”

This is why I often say: forget about needing a third political party – we need a second political party! Trump is admitting that to fuel the warfare state and enrich the military-industrial complex, it was necessary to dump endless tax dollars into the welfare state.

But no one “forced” President Trump to sign the bill. His party controls both houses of Congress. He knows that no one in Washington cares about deficits so he was more than willing to spread some Fed-created money at home to get his massive war spending boost.

And about the militarism funded by the bill? Defense Secretary James Mattis said at the same press conference that, “As the President noted, today we received the largest military budget in history, reversing many years of decline and unpredictable funding.”

He’s right and wrong at the same time. Yes it is another big increase in military spending. In fact the US continues to spend more than at least the next seven or so largest countries combined. But his statement is misleading. Where are these several years of decline? Did we somehow miss a massive reduction in military spending under President Obama? Did the last Administration close the thousands of military bases in more than 150 countries while we weren’t looking?

Of course not.

On militarism, the Obama Administration was just an extension of the Bush Administration, which was an extension of the militarism of the Clinton Administration. And so on. The military-industrial complex continues to generate record profits from fictitious enemies. The mainstream media continues to play the game, amplifying the war propaganda produced by the think tanks, which are funded by the big defense contractors.

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. This is conspiracy fact. Enemies must be created to keep Washington rich, even as the rest of the country suffers from the destruction of the dollar. That is why the neocons continue to do very well in this Administration.

While Trump and Mattis were celebrating big military spending increases, the president announced that John Bolton, one of the chief architects of the Iraq war debacle, would become his national security advisor. As former CIA analyst Paul Pillar has written, this is a man who, while at the State Department, demanded that intelligence analysts reach pre-determined conclusions about Iraq and WMDs. He cooked the books for war.

Bolton is on the record calling for war with Iran, North Korea, even Cuba! His return to a senior position in government is a return to the unconstitutional, immoral, and failed policies of pre-emptive war.

Make no mistake: the neocons are back and looking for another war. They’ve got the president’s ear. Iran? North Korea? Russia? China? Who’s next for the warmongers?

This is my favorite narrative twist yet - that Bolton, a lowly fucking UN Ambassador under Bush was somehow "chief architect" to the Iraq war. By having an opinion on it.

He was also against Hillary's war in Libya - the one that reduced the country to open-air slave markets, not that anyone cares.

Tbh this smh irl

Everything's fucked, we get it, you aren't telling most of us shit we don't already know. Stop fucking kvetching and do something about it instead.

this had to happen, fuckers who think they can get away with fucking with our private info needs to suffer the consequences

Have you used FOSTA to hurt this website yet?

When the US declines even more,there won't be enough tax $ for the MIC(or social programs)
it will be like Mexico then

Time for Facebook to die

Come on, leave /gore/ alone.

knew this would happen as soon as they went "public". dude should have just sold the company straight up and moved on with his life.

LET THE PRIVACY CRUSADE BEGIN

So not real money.

time
to die

I hate (((Facebook))) as much as the next Zig Forumsack, but we haven't reached levels of stock price/valuation destruction that are meaningful … yet.

FB is still above where it fell to immediately after the election in 2016, both in an absolute and in a relative-to-the-S&P500 perspective. Pics related.

Also, their profit margin is about 45-55% of revenues, so they're in no immediate danger of serious financial trouble, even if their revenues take a tremendous hit.

The real impacts are going to be long-term.

1) Their valuation is based in part on growth projections that are very vulnerable to change; most of their profit and revenue is from serving ads to US and North American users, and that user count has been steady for about the last year we can assume it's propped up somewhat by bots and corporate accounts, and most of their growth in users is coming from the Turd World here I certainly assume that most of the new users are bots or fakes which is the least profitable group of users.
the stock price WILL continue to fall

2) The Overton has shifted on Facebook here in the US. Even SJW outfits like Mozilla are trying to capitalize on this by fucking over FB internet datamining, and the knowledge of what FB has been doing has been spreading. The Justice Dept. will be actively investigating FB management and policies.
this will either directly destroy FB, or will force these types of sites to be treated as part of the "public square," or BOTH

Attached: FB Daily Candlebars.png (698x358, 24.69K)

next pic

Attached: FB Weekly Candlebars.png (698x358, 24.22K)

final pic

Attached: FB_SPY Relative Weekly Candlebars.png (698x358, 25.57K)

We can only hope Trump decides to be a bad goy and not sign this shit into law.

Hahah on to a winner OP the shillposting is through the roof.

If it were worth that much Jeff Bezos would not be the worlds richest man.

Yeah i know unofficially the kike central banksters are the richest fucks but officially its Jeff Bezos. At least his wealth is actually real unlike these kikes and their "it was real in my mind" economics.

money.usnews.com/investing/stock-market-news/articles/2018-03-27/facebook-inc-fb-stock

I doubt the company will crash or turn into myspace. There's simply not enough alternatives. And to be fair the alternatives are even shittier about privacy.

That is so LONG overdue. Hell the day that gets announced it'll be like logging on to a new internet in a strange way. Like the internet before 2000 almost.

Gee,that financial analysis couldn't have been presented better by a Jew himself,

hmmmmm?

Attached: hmmmmm.gif (220x220, 518.4K)

What did he mean by "public square"?
This?:

The Supreme Court issued an opinion that the First Amendment protects access to the Internet. Using sweeping language, Justice Kennedy compared internet access to access to a street or park, "essential venues for public gatherings to celebrate some views, to protest others, or simply to learn and inquire,” and concluded that "to foreclose access to social media altogether is to prevent the user from engaging in the legitimate exercise of First Amendment rights."

That is quite a jump in value from 206 to presnt after the US election.
I wonder why?
Couldn't be just from Russian and other bots.

2016 to the present and recent drop

It always was going to be less and less privacy in the future

take your meds autismo

but he can buy back and then resell later when it raises.

So what's your thoughts on the future? Please don't just say "precious metals" this isn't 1865.

No offense but all your rambling is nonsense. This was setup for a LONG time, it's past due, they planned for us to act differently but maybe there's a war coming. Either way the reason this and that happened was it was all planned. Planned to let cops make mistakes and kill the people in their way and have the people pay for it and never fight back. Doomed to fail by either collapse or revolt. No one will revolt until long after it fails and police stop getting paid.