You enter your Church, to find a young muslim man knocking over the statues/icons, smashing the Crucifix...

You enter your Church, to find a young muslim man knocking over the statues/icons, smashing the Crucifix, and trying to topple the altar. What do you do to stop him? Is violence justified to stop him?

Pic unrelated, but I don't have anything that fits the topic.

Attached: Popes-and-Patriarchs-in-th….jpg (534x540, 37.74K)

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20171121_175750.jpg (528x960, 63.38K)

Politely ask him to leave. If he refuses, call the police. If things get violent, use our numbers advantage to pin him down until police arrive.

make a whip of cords

That looks like an Assyrian Christian, notice the flag on the truck. They've been reclaiming land from ISIS for a while now.

Attached: christian.png (634x423 50.93 KB, 69.75K)

Good ol' Assyrians and Chaldeans taking back the cradle of Christianity from a literal evil caliphate while everyone else just rants on the internet about "mfw never going to deus vult." Gotta love them. Pics from the Syriac Military Council and it's police force the Sutoro. (That woman is the commander of their woman's battalion. God bless them)

Attached: C-9uTiPWAAAtIhK.jpg (612x408 84.52 KB, 28.23K)

Attached: 456456eter1.png (322x340, 68.75K)

Seriously what is this question ?

What fucking nu-males. You're so weak you wouldn't even be able to defend your holy places.

All the way but nit kill him.
Why?
Jesus whipped the merchants.

Fug me.
DO WE HAVE TO HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY DAY?

Attached: same-thread-yesterday.jpg (229x220, 11.57K)

LARPERS.
LARPERS, every last one of you!

great kiddo.
Your faith is so purer than the faith of those filthy LARPers.

Attached: You LARP as a pure.jpg (750x638, 289.29K)

teleport behind him or block his path

Tell him to watch a Sheik Imran Hossein youtube video.

Attached: 14359579_1324127617597876_2550662458687619072_n.jpg (480x480, 39.06K)

Deus Vult, my white brother!

I would consider it God's judgement against me for violating His commandment against idolatry.

He will pay with his life.

Attached: 1517549500621.gif (720x404, 2.64M)

lmao i know. no other semi relevant reaction pics though.

Attached: Costanza.png (500x375, 298.97K)

Forgive him. He knows not what he does.
Perhaps I can convince him to leave.
If he's endangering people then I'll call the police or get a weapon.

You are not answering the question, even if you kill him, you have to forgive him.
And as a christian man you have to defend you sacred places. Being a soy boy is a sin you know.

yes, but use only as much force as it is necessary

Help him

Attached: B23DAF07-746E-4F0A-B758-3BD44C33D4C7.png (540x397, 380.62K)

sects of heretics are like peas in a pod

Attached: protestants6.png (341x315, 136.3K)

don't forget to break the candles too, they're the worst

I'd probably call the cops because beating him would get me in jail.

Encourage him, he's purging the church of idols

No shit. If war is ever justified, peace is sometimes sinful.

Attached: B_pDS-lUIAAma7p.jpg (600x478, 73.42K)

Purge your brain with a bullet, my man(USER WAS WARNED FOR SUICIDE ADVOCATION)

When everything else is destroyed, besides the altar and he is about to destroy it as well, only then I'd stop him with a precise kick in the gut. But for that to happen, you'd need to pull me into a pagan church first.

Attached: I'm a smug fuck.png (640x712, 12.96K)

God bless Assyrians. Much love from a Maronite

m8 there's tons here in Lebanon, and tons in the Midwest of the U.S. Idk why but the Midwest is like the cradle for Arab Christians so go there

it wouldn't happen since the babuskas would have already kicked his ass

are those images? in pastor meme's church? hmmm

Attached: 259fe7bfb4ff6f7e93618a9c0f66f033ed7598f1e0772651917926f92708ed46.jpg (225x225, 9.93K)

We must stop Jesuit temporal coadjutor Pastor Anderson from misleading Christians with his popish wildlife murals and passion inciting string instruments.

feeling better about myself reeeaaally wasn't the end-game here

pride

Attached: lol.png (604x439, 38.43K)

You just don't like being told you're worshiping the things of this world rather than trusting in God

life is a box of chocolates

God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.
As a result, people brought the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and mats so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by. Crowds gathered also from the towns around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those tormented by impure spirits, and all of them were healed.
And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering. At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my clothes?”
Elisha died and was buried. Now Moabite raiders used to enter the country every spring. Once while some Israelites were burying a man, suddenly they saw a band of raiders; so they threw the man’s body into Elisha’s tomb. When the body touched Elisha’s bones, the man came to life and stood up on his feet.

hmmmm

Yes, it's not my cheek he's hitting

Hey LebAnon, Zig Forums crossboarder here. More like redpilled-/his/ really. I was wondering if I could get your opinion on something regarding your country's history. There are a lot of Lebs in my city (Greek Orthodox especially), and they're all nice people, but I've never been close enough with any to ask about this. Its conspiracy-related so if you wouldn't feel comfortable answering feel free to decline.

This, the whole point of turning the other cheek is about putting up with inconvenience and insults to ones honour. Allowing God’s temple to be desecrated, allowing innocent people to be killed, allowing great injustice to occur, that is a sin, not a matter of turning the other cheek. Allowing oneself to be martyred is neither merely turning the other cheek, nor is it a sin, but rather it is a higher calling that not every Christian is obligated to do.

aid him, burn down the church.
idols GTFO

kill him for just being muslim, he doesn't need to knock anything over

Yes.

I'm pretty sure even they have a basic understanding of physics.

Funny you say that, the "He knows not what he does." quote comes form a prayer in the bible for a very violent situation.
You should check it.

different user as you can tell from my ID, but I'm also another LebAnon, what would you like to ask?

Cromwell was a regicide and a persecutor of the church.

Unity someday, bros…

Attached: Ustase.png (431x117, 32.8K)

There is nothing wrong with punishing tyrants for their crimes and the only churches he persecuted were heretical

So you're totally OK with the execution of Nicholas II?

the church is an image of the bride of christ

tell him to read surah al maidah 5:82

Probably try to knock him out or choke him out. He doesn't need to die but he needs to face justice for destruction of property.

After that I think I'd talk to the pastor and ask if he can get the church to pray for him.

To your first question: I would suplex him.
As for your second: Yes.

A bystander insults catholics praying just in Front of the now barred Ste-Rita church, the one in which priests and parishians got thrown out of it during a mass just a few weeks ago and just a few days after a priest had his throat slit by islamic terrorists. Apparently he came, told them that they were pitiful, played a music with lyrics "No god no master" (or something like that), and instantly got what he deserved.

user…

Idolatry =/= Iconclasm

Defend myself, what type of answer would even vary from that?

Good.

Attached: TopMountain.jpg (453x352, 93.61K)

I would do as the NJKJV (New Jewish King James Version (no apocrypha (except for the new gnostic canon) New Testament (edited) only)) says and turn the other cheek by helping him burn down the church. Then the Holy hippie Obama, Son of Marx (peace be upon him) will send me to heaven for my tolerance where I can watch 72 black men have intercourse out of wedlock with my divorced tranny 4th wife.

This is a joke btw. Please don’t do this.

[cossack rage intensifies]

Attached: 121276.jpg (868x868, 127.55K)

Absolutely justified!

Basically the right thing to do is but when the radical tries to "culturally enrich" you with a dagger of peace, you whip out your lawfully concealed 9mm and defend your faith.

Attached: il_570xN.1367159137_8xbv.jpg (570x747, 64.26K)

I thought only God was allowed to punish people…odd that someone that sympathizes with satanic communists would think that the peasants are allowed to judge and enact punishment on God's behalf.

Attached: holy-romanov-royal-family-orthodox-christian-icon-22.jpg (710x850, 657.79K)

user, I am disappoint. Just because we are pacifists, doesn't mean we are defenseless.

Well, I'd be a little more concerned where he got the icons and statues.
Then I'd want to know why he isn't smashing up the huge catholic church down the road…