Thousands of Russians Take to the Streets Demanding Putin to Resign

Thousands of people are protesting in the Siberian city of Kemerovo, angry at Russian officials over the leisure complex fire that killed at least 64 people, 41 of them children.
President Vladimir Putin arrived in Kemerovo earlier and blamed "criminal negligence" for Sunday's blaze.
Relatives say as many as 85 people are still missing, most of them children, according to Interfax news agency.
Investigators say the fire alarm was switched off and exits were blocked.
Several thousand people rallied outside the local government headquarters on Tuesday, demanding that officials be sacked over the fire safety shortcomings.
There were also some chants of "Putin resign!"
Kemerovo residents' anger has built up since Sunday and it burst forth at the rally of several thousand outside the city administration building.
The main slogans were "Truth!" and "Resign!" - directed at local officials.
The most active among them was Igor Vostrikov, whose wife, sister and three children - aged two, five and seven - all died in the fire.
Deputy governor Sergei Tsivilev accused him of trying to gain publicity out of the tragedy. Igor's reply was that his entire family had suffocated in the cinema, unable to escape because the doors were locked.
Fighting back tears, he described his wife's last moments, when she phoned him, short of breath. "There was no panic - she was saying goodbye."
"I have nothing more to lose," he said.

archive.fo/rhCEF
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43552165

lmao kike false flags getting more and more desperate

proof?

can you name a state leader no-one ever demanded to step down?

the absolute state of kiketv

What about all the fires in America that kill children? Where is the outrage?

Yes I do

they're not dying in a mall fire that killed mostly children

another false flag, like vegas, except they didn't botch it

I want a guinea pig right now tbh. Also, thanks for contributing to the death of imageboards. I dislike pedophiles just like you (I admit I liked 14 year old girls...when I was 14 and they were my age).

Krautchan just died, 4chan is, well, 4chan, and now this place is going to die due to fucktards like you due to some bad apples in this site. Admin should just kill those boards if that puts the site at risk, I have no issue with that, still censoring free-speech with no illegal activity, but whatever floats your boat you shill.

Firebomb them please. They are (((western))) agitators.

proof?

Oh how "organic"

>There were also (((some))) chants of "Putin resign!"
or not lol XD
>(((Thousands of Russians Take to the Streets Demanding Putin to Resign)))
So that who they meant by "city officials".

Soros could only afford pay a few thousand? Not even ten thousand or a hundred thousand?

Wow he must truly have lost a lot of money on Hillary.

Attached: soros-the-us-needs-to-befriend-china-or-all-hell-is-going-to-break-loose.jpg (1366x1025, 98.2K)

It's rather dangerous, it will be interesting to know what happen to them

The BBC is trying so desperately it's not even funny anymore.

whats the population of russia? ~150 million? do they think "thousands" is a large number?

The news is fake; the leaks are real.
Basically, there was a protest about the fire, venting anger at the local officials, and
a) either some kikes paid a couple of randoms to shout shit about Putin as well, or
b) the kikes or shabbos goyim at BBC made it up that there were some shouts about Putin

Also, the title of the article is
Kemerovo fire: Russia crowd condemns officials over disaster
which means that the kike posting it here made a new clickbait title for the OP

(((1000s))) of (((protesters)))

Opinion disregarded.

but i thought commies love bbc?
oh wait, you mean the news site, right?