New Veprs

Fime Group is now restarting importation of Molot/Vepr rifles after Trump's import ban from 2017. You can now get a Russian-made AK in the US again. They're only doing the wood-stocked .243 models currently though.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x178, 80.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FIMEGROUP/status/1035181658335576065
mailchi.mp/fimegroup.com/molot-hunting-rifles
fimegroup.com/vepr-rifle/vepr-243-win/
bing.com/search?q=obama treasury tsar
fimegroup.com/news/molot-vepr-rifles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have any sauce OP?

Attached: I need the sauce.mp4 (184x326, 659.18K)

How is it possible? Trump overturns thr laws?

He pretty much guaranteed I'd make at least a 150% profit off of my gun within the span of a year, but he also made it hard to get glorious slavshit for everyone else.
The money doesn't matter to me, the fact he made it harder for others to legally obtain funs makes me hate his god damn guts no matter what. Fuck political maneuvering or chess or whatever the cucks are calling it now. His virtue signalling being the direct cause of FL and VT's governors feeling comfortable enough to cuck out is enough for me to brand him a traitor for life

twitter.com/FIMEGROUP/status/1035181658335576065
mailchi.mp/fimegroup.com/molot-hunting-rifles
fimegroup.com/vepr-rifle/vepr-243-win/

reminder that Vepr rifles are not normal AK-47 variants, they are RPK carbines, and consequentially are heavy as a motherfucker on the frontend.
I owned the FM-47 and sold it, couldn't get used to the massive lopsided weight differential.
Beware.

Tbh, I think that would be fine if you were planning on getting a .308 or 7.62x54R model.

thanks

If they're anything like my yugo with the bulged trunnion and 1.5mm receiver, I'll have no problems.

Attached: 143936785416.jpg (1145x1348, 216.3K)

The sanctions against Russian arms were put in place during Obama's term, user.

Nope, that was sanctions against Kalshnikov/Izhevsk/Izhmash and related companies. The Molot/Vepr sanctions were introduced by Trump in June of 2017, not Obama.

Stop eating soy faggot

Attached: fl73caugrsk01.jpg (640x1136, 88.18K)

I wonder who could be behind this post.

YES
YES!
OKAY
AAAAGHHHHG FUCK

agree

Based leaf

Ok you both seem misinformed, so I'm going to cover some background info.

Fellas I don't know if you noticed but Bush and Obama left a shitton of sleeper agents in every single level of government. Not to mention their fucking CZARS which still control to this day, September 4th 2018, most of government functions.
bing.com/search?q=obama treasury tsar

The President won't control shit until after 2018 midterms, and only if republicans keep the house and seize a few more seats in the senate.

The only sanction related shit that the president is connected to is signing the Obama-era sanctions bill overwhelmingly passed by congress once there's a significant majority in both houses, it's veto-proof. He dragged his feet for almost a full year before signing those, but eventually he had to, and he made sure to make his objections to the law known.
In fact when Nikki fucking Haley said that America would hit Russia with NEW sanctions on top of the Obama-era ones, the president told the bitch to shut up.
The Vepr addition you're talking about was pushed by House Armed Services Committee, and voted into law by both house and senate, and then approved by the Treasury secretary. POTUS was only tangentially related.

The law passed also demanded that the presidents admin make a list of everyone connected with Putin. Law didn't mention what should be done with this list, but the admin was literally forced to make a stupid list of people, so some intern copied names from the English version of Russian government websites.

Nice, I might actually get myself a super VEPR .308, which I've been meaning to get since 2011.

Fuck you, got my hopes up for nothing.I did some searching, and Veprs are still banned.

Hearing chatter about the possibility of new sanctions stopping import of Russian made ammo. Anyone have any info about that?

The most hilarious is that Rosobonexport (the Russian gov' agency tasked with exporting actual weapons) isn't on the sanction list anymore.
Why because the US DoD is picking up the tab on the afghan armed farces and they're equipped with Mil helicopters so the US government HAS to buy military equipment from Russia (or else they're doing it illegally and probably might have under Obongo).

The yeah the US gov' is buying weapons from the Russian MIC (which is state owned) that they want to sanction, but the US civilians can't buy products made by Russian civilian companies.

This is 2018 clown world.

Attached: fe0030fdf2b5c445393edcf96e003609431cc6e9f8dd552ec11ceb3b308f46e2.webm (1280x720, 10.01M)

No idea, but I'm also suspecting that Zenith won't be importing their 5.56 rifles or pistols anymore. They no longer appear on the site. They were there a week ago. I guess this is an imports general now.

Update: The 6.5 Grendel and 7.62x39 Veprs are no longer showing as "No Longer Available" on the Fime website and pricing data has been added for them. $909.99 for he 6.5 and $879.99 for the 7.62, they're also listed as being in stock on various websites.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x178 84.69 KB, 84.92K)

Interestingly, the tacticool 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 models are also no longer listed as being "No Longer Available" and have pricing too, $1,399.99 each.
No word on the wood stock 5.45 though oddly enough.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x178 61.04 KB, 50.38K)

Dumbass. This just means stock hasn't run out, not that imports are no longer banned.

fimegroup.com/news/molot-vepr-rifles/

Britcucks giving people false hope and shit.

SGammo in a recent sales flyer said there were import bans coming down the pipe. With many retailers I'd say it was scare mongering to drum up sales but from what I hear about Sam I think that would be really out of character.

Honestly, why the fuck is this still happening? I thought we were fucking done with this shit. Can we just contact the Pres on twitter and tell him to stop being a fucking asshole?

We'd hsve to get both houses of Congress and the press to stop their autistic screeching about muh russia

Attached: 32f41a7c3aa2d2f82b5a6946c8a1144fdbff1b24982d8d2439bb3f1f5605d27d.jpg (800x800, 50.25K)

Honestly, a lot of this stuff is by executive order. He could totally undo a lot of shit today if he wanted to. We need to get this trending on twitter.

Not only that, but last year an user suggested a way he could maneuver around the Hughes Amendment by executive order. If I recall correctly:
Just like that, you've ground gun control legislation to a permanent halt, with something that's guaranteed to survive your Presidency.

I'm not saying that they're being imported, just that they're back in stock and have pricing for whatever reason

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, they were purchased prior to sanctions. We're not going to see any more of them, probably ever.

To be honest a lot of these import bans are probably pushed by the American gun companies themselves or through the NRA. It'd be the best way to not have to improve shit and having your overpriced shit replaced by people buying cheap imports.

The AWB of 94 was definitely supported by various gun companies, I mean Marlin lost a retarded amount of business due to cheap chink SKS's.

I think this may be the case, but it's not as importers don't have a presence in the business overall either, and for what it's worth, gun owners have a bias toward US-made products anyway. I mean, I for one, try to buy as many things produced locally as I can.

That's free democracy. You only get to lose rights, you never get them.

Attached: It's beautiful.png (568x295, 301.97K)

Interdasting. BRB, cleansing all internet history and changing my name so i can run in 15 years.