13 yr old North Carolina boy suspended for drawing stick figure with gun in school

A 13-year-old boy who drew a stick figure holding a gun and another holding two knives was suspended from his North Carolina middle school.

The boy’s father, James Herring, said he can’t believe his son received a two-day suspension earlier this month for what he calls a harmless picture.

“[He’s] just expressing himself, nothing violent,” Herring told WRAL. “I drew pictures like this…any other person of his age drew pictures like this. It’s nothing to get expelled from school for.”

Herring said their family enjoys hunting, adding that the guns in his home are kept under lock and key.

Though the seventh-grader has returned to Roseboro-Salemburg Middle School, his father is wondering what type of message the school system is trying to send by suspending his son.

“Due to everything happening in the nation, we’re just being extra vigilant about all issues of safety,” said Sampson County Schools’ Superintendent Eric Bracy.

The superintendent didn’t share any details about the boy’s suspension, but told WRAL that punishments for a variety of offenses are outlined in the student handbook.

kmov.com/story/37816582/boy-suspended-for-drawing-stick-figures-holding-guns-knive

Attached: 16404083_G.png (640x360, 136.42K)

the way they view the kids as a pretext its like "how dare you step out of line, slave"
they think they should WANT to be obedient

(((Public school))) was a mistake.

When I was young it was common to draw penises all over everything. What if I said a penis looks a lot like a gun-shape, are we going to ban young boys from school now?

school system keeps failing boys anyway, so nothing to see here.

when I was in school I got a teacher upset with me for drawing someone smoking.

How the fuck do you look at a picture a kid drew of a soldier, a ninja and a wizard and think "Yeah there's a problem here. Little jimmy has an unhealthy obsession with weapons because he likes NINJAS. What will happen when he comes to school one day dressed like Gandalf, screaming EI NATH."

One kid at my school was tazed twice in a row after he waved a stick and said "Kal Vas Por".
He died due to a heart abnormality but the police ruled it a lawful killing.

I spent more time drawing guns than doing schoolwork

also badass cross sections of 50 story deep bunkers with chaos and post apocalyptic hellscapes

never shot anyone as far as I can remember

MK ULTRA is a hell of a drug

I remember drawing a gun in school once. My parents got called over and I wasn't allowed to leave school until they came to pick up so that the teacher could talk to them about it. My parents didn't give a shit about the drawing.

Awe, aint that cute.

Is that a chick killing a giant spermatazoon?

Suspicious they cut part of the image.

That was only a bad dream,child.
all is ok now

Teacher was mean to me today

Attached: meanie.jpeg (1200x673, 101.53K)

This is why the public schools need to be defunded and shut down.

Ah famous american freedom!

What fucking kid hasn't done that

LOL why dont they just stop paying the school?

Suspend me you commie fucks!

Attached: 1522175734031.png (650x750, 386.65K)

There will come a time soon, where most good citizens will be home schooling their kids. This kind of crap is why I home schooled my son.

looks like he was drawing random shit
lmao the absolute state of my country

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 5.61K)

Pretty sure that's a shield considering he's holding a sword in his other arm.

When I was in art class, I drew Santa Claus wearing power armor with an assault rifle and got a B+ for it. I feel sorry for kids these days, maybe they will grow up and rebel against the bullshit that is being forced on them.

If this saves even ONE life, it's worth it.

Mission accomplished, CIA.

I>>606113
I did that once in 6th or 7th grade too, only got detention for it. Guess the new generation really are more fucked than we were.

I was snitched on by a kid that grew up to be a faggot gangster for drawing tits on a woman.
Maybe third grade.
Fuck that nigger.

I think you mean 'Private School', user.

Thank the gods there were no stick people victims

The kid was suspended for being a fucking badass

Get out normie

Attached: 6914a930ec1e4a4ddd06569bd154832855a45cd209316a35314113bb98aa39c5.png (367x347, 134.1K)

What?

My roommate got high and drew two stick figures fucking. Not everyone learns art

That isn't what I meant.

What I wouldn't give right now to go back to the so-called public schools I attended and received my indoctrination from…
they are all dead
literally

I would have been a school shooter
I would often fantasize about having all the rest of the students in my class in the gym, and then the curtain would open, and I would be on the stage behind sandbags with an M-60 machine gun mowing them all down.
I hate them all
Nothing but hatred towards them
Sometimes I fantasize today about finding them alone - and hurting them in front of their wives and children, leaving them for dead.
Maybe even take out their children in front of them first, then their wives, and then secure them to a surface, start cutting off their fingers, cauterizing the ends, then working my way into the torso, cauterizing as I went on, not letting them die. Cut our their tongue, poke out their eardrums and then gouge out their eyes, so all that is left is a torso, with their minds left inside of them and no way to communicate with the outside world. I would also have to scorch their torsos so that the nerve endings are damaged too.
Better hope you don't have one of me in your school today.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (448x297, 23.2K)

sega platform is no more black Sanic
I guess you wasnt going fast enough

Ban assault pens.