Marches in French cities in memory of 85-yr-old Holocaust survivor stabbed & burned by 2 muslims

Silent marches are taking place in Paris and other large French cities in memory of an 85-year-old woman who survived the Holocaust but was stabbed to death last week, in what is being investigated as an antisemitic attack.

After killing Mireille Knoll, her attackers set her local authority flat alight in a poor area of the French capital. Two men, aged 22 and 29 – one of them a neighbour known to the victim since he was a child, have been arrested and placed under formal investigation.

Family members of Mireille Knoll, the 85-year-old Holocaust survivor who was stabbed to death and set on fire in her Paris apartment on Friday night, told Israeli media on Tuesday she had known one of her assailants, a Muslim neighbor, since he was seven years old.

Israel’s Hadashot TV news reported on Monday that the primary suspect was previously jailed for sexually assaulting the daughter of a woman who helped look after Knoll.

Friends and family had urged French people to turn out for the silent marches, arguing the killing was not just an outrage perpetrated against a member of the Jewish community but against the community as a whole.

The killing of Knoll last Friday has raised questions about France’s failure to tackle resurgent antisemitism. Last year, Sarah Halimi, a 65-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman, was beaten and thrown out of the window of her home.

French president Emmanuel Macron attended Knoll’s funeral on the outskirts of Paris on Wednesday after paying tribute to the hero gendarme, Arnaud Beltrame. In his speech at the state ceremony honouring the fallen gendarme, killed by a suspected Islamist gunman, Macron said Knoll’s killers had “murdered an innocent and vulnerable woman because she was Jewish … and in doing so, profaned our sacred values and our history.”

The march in Paris on Wednesday evening sparked political rows after the far-right Front National leader Marine Le Pen and hard-left leader Jean-Luc Mélenchon announced they would ignore requests from Jewish leaders to stay away.

Leaders of CRIF, the umbrella group for French Jewish communities, had indicated neither were welcome, but Knoll’s son Daniel contradicted the organisation saying “everyone without exception” could attend.

Noa Goldfarb, Knoll’s granddaughter who now lives in the sea-side Israeli town of Herzliya, also said her grandmother had known the suspect “since he was seven years old, and was always happy to see him. It’s unbelievable that it ended like this.”

In a Tuesday interview with Israel Radio, Goldfarb said, “Grandma didn’t believe in evil. That may be the reason she’s no longer with us.”

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/28/mireille-knoll-marches-held-in-france-after-suspected-antisemitic-killing

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (620x744, 138.5K)

10 out of 7 muslims hate all pale semites.

So many good goys. Bigass herd of nigger cattle.

Attached: nigger cattle.mp4 (640x360, 5.1M)

It's not resurgent french antisemitism, it's the ever-present antisemitism in arabs they've been importing

how can it be an antisemitic attack when the perps are semites?

Attached: dinosaur question.jpg (900x900, 93.67K)

This sounds better to SJWs than anti-Jewish attack

Notice the jews didnt once mention that they imported the muslim problem. Its all about them and no one else.

Sympathy junkies.

Hundreds of French/German/Swedish/English/dutch/Italian people killed/raped/crippled, no fucking marches.
One ancient fucking kikess is done in, suddenly the whole paid world turns out.

My guess is that the reptile had a terminal illness anyway, and volunteered for this op.
Just like when one alien is attacked by the others who use its blood to melt through into the humans.

owned

Attached: won.jpg (363x363, 30.35K)

This, I dont remember any marches for the dead people in the french supermarket attack

Or for the 80+ dead in the truck attack in Nice.
Or for the dead in Belgium, England, Holland, Germany, italy.
How about in Barcelona.
All I remember is them saying "not all muslims, this is an isolated attack and nothing to do with race or religion".

Yet:

lol nothing will happen if we kill jews. Zig Forums told me so.

Make it happen.

This and you can bet on it they will blame it on the evil french instead of the muslims. The whole system is so incredibly fucked.

Rinse and repeat boys, rinse and repeat

Came here to post this, what a shitshow.
Fucking retard clown planet.

Based Muslims

3 out of 7 Muslims have dual personality disorder

Kikes controlled media is real.

yep and white guilt is real as a result, people don't care about the 130 people dying because all most all of them were white, it's sick how fucked our societies are that white people have bought into the dehumanization of each other

LOL

We had some gay silent vigil thing for the lolis that were blown up by a muslim at the Ariana Grande concert here in Manchester.

What if the muslims see the stunning and brave people marching and decide to give up on allah and the caliphate?

I'm sure marching will change something

Call it intersemitic violence then

I dont know anyone who thinks like that.

Why march? I thought they were happy to trade away their Jewish population for muslims, the data has been available for years how the French are forcing them out using Muslim aggression as an unassailable weapon.

They clearly care more about saving strangers from poorly performing countries than protecting their own people, like most of the west.

No goddamn it let them kill each other

What do they hope to gain from this march? Is it just a distraction so the people can feel like they're doing something without admitting that Islam is a fucking cancer with no place in Western countries?

Lolocaust survivor died and only now they're taking action?
Rip in peace cheese-eating surrender monkeys, you had a nice run at it. Now juden will blame you for letting them import mudslimes while said mudslimes run roughshod over you and guilt you for it.

Hit the nail on the head.

Attached: you are a supporter of the Jews.png (456x342, 187.37K)

Yes goyim, get nicely lined-up and huddled togeher when we tell you to.

Got to get ready for the truck of peace.

Isn't that how the day of the rope started in the Turner Diaries? An all out assault on a white peace march and the cucks finally snapped. Lets hope the French have the guts to start fighting back.

Fighting back against who though? Seems to me the jews brought muslims into Europe on purpose, so they can justify their Greater Israel plan.

People were raped in public, killed in public, run over, bombed, shot and stabbed, kids were killed and probably raped as well and the media world turns for a single old jew? What a bunch of cockamamy bullshit, in what world do these people find themselves justified?

Hell after this is over they'll go back to welcoming in Muslims from the very same countries that the Jews have been warring with for centuries, if not a fucking millennia, it's partly their warring and unending retardation that allowed this culture to sustain itself this long.

When Japan had a similar culture albeit one with more honor, we just nuked them. That fucking cleared up that cultural knot right quick, yet they insist on using these fucks to make money via the arms trade by never actually adressing the issues they create, and even sending insurgents inside to lengthen and direct conflicts in their favor. Their sadness is faked, they feel nothing from this, not even their own man is worth a fucking thing to them.

Attached: axe this.jpg (500x334, 31.91K)

if it was a false flag,was this friendly fire?

Marching is pretty serious shit actually. IT was a very important part of the Nazi indoctrination machine.

Don't act like they didn't act sad when these things happened.

oh wow they tweeted a hashtag and maybe lit a candle, they must really fucking care!

Most people don't care about some dead they don't know.

They sure acted all right, if you really were sad about something you'd stand up against not say
#westandtogetherwithxyz
Posting a sentence on twitter doesn't mean shit, Europe has had countless attacks and they get is some tweet. yay
also what said, people will be shocked but once that shock runs out they'll stop caring, rinse and repeat with each attack, nothing changes and I'm beginning to doubt it ever will.

europe has been dead since ww2, these are simply it's final days it's allowed to be white

give it a few decades, it will not be europe in any way, shape, or form, just another meaningless blob of mutts, with the land they stand on being the only remnants of history left in the place, and that's if they are even allowed to have that much

history has proven time and time again that when it's time to kill and subjugate Christians, they become the best pals

Attached: 1522412594631.jpg (600x600, 35.92K)

"We" nuked them.
Better check that, you'll find the whole war against Japan, starting a long time before ww2, was all routed in the juden, and was to do with their globalist greed, the desire for UNLIMITED trade, where they are always the ones profiting from every trade made on the planet.
Japan didn't want to trade, war/threaten war.
Japan didn't want to have foreigners landing on their soil, war/threaten war.
Japan was succeeding in trading around Asia, its continent, war/threaten war.
The (((US))) wanted IN on asia, war/threaten war.
The more you read about it, the more the juden pop up all over history as the instigators, always for unbridled greed and no other purpose.
Check immigration statistics by religion in the US, correllate those with major events and changes in american society.

No, it's to distract from the French policeman hero.
Can't have any kind of national pride or heros, that would be dangerous, that would instill a united feeling of ACTION.
Jews only want the concept of victimhood, hopelessness and helplessness, being powerless and performing the same act as always, throwing their arms up to the sky and asking "how could anyone do this to us poor victims, there must be revenge!!!! bomb Syria!!! the French people are just as guilty as the ones who did it!!! remember the holoshit"

No heros, only victims.

The same will happen to the entirety of the west within time, it's frustratingly depressing.

Passive, helplessness, forgiveness, no anger, we are all 1, with the ISIS achmed one finger salute of death cult as the unifying gesture of the event. Look at the video of the poet they brought in for it, he does it twice.
Just like they've been having children in schools do the one finger salute, and there are photos of policemen side by side with Islamists doing it.
I think the meaning behind it is that muslims often say "there is only one god", and think that anyone believing any other god are either wrong, or they are confused and mistakenly think that their christian etc god is really just allah, and they've misinterpreted it.
#prayfor passiveness and non-resistance to the jew-orchestrated muslim invasion of Europe.
But if one half dead kike is collateral damage, it is the end of the world and Europe must suffer, even more, for it.

Don't allow that defeatist mindset enter your brain, as though the future is inevitable and immutable.
The jew propaganda machine's heaviest laid idea in advertising, film and tv for years has been that of "learned helplessness", look it up.
They want you to be in a permanent state of mind where you feel to your core that no matter what actions you take, nothing will prevent or improve the bad situation you are in. That you should just lay down and die.
Once you understand this concept, you will start seeing it, noticing it, and it will begin to have less effect on you.
It really doesn't take much to change the future. It has happened countless times throughout history, and is unpredictable.
It happens due to actions.
Fight against something and you increase your good future's chances infinitely.
Lie down and WAIT, like they want you to, and chances of a good future become none whatsoever.

This can be applied in all parts of life.
Don't apply for a job because you think you won't succeed anyway, or, apply for a job and increase the odds from 0% to 1% or higher.
I prefer any percentage above 0%, as 1/100 or 1/20 are far better than no chance at all.
Never give in to the juden, don't fear failure, and you have a far better chance of succeeding.

I usually try to stave it off, depression and anxiety doesn't help I'll be fine though, I don't plan on sitting around doing nothing, when the time comes I'd be fine with putting my life on the line as long as there is a clear purpose I can set my sights on.

Who is that

The high priest, Mr. Terry

that's always the sticking point, right lads?

10 out of 9 muslims think Muhammad slew all the dragons and that accounts for dinosaur bones

Attached: dinosaur question.jpg (900x900, 93.67K)

France is a euro nation I don't predict existing in the future

tf you are talking about you defatist shill

kike own the media goy they can stage and buy this outrage

remember the 7234513425134 billion that died in that fire goy

send a missile into a neighborhood in palastine to kill mr. badgoi but instead kill 50 kindergardners.
no shitz given.
1 jew at deaths door gets smoked.
million man march

This kind of shit is why Muslims will not stop what they are doing and never will. Fucking jew
keks

fuck the jews

Fuck off amerimutt