When you're too poor for a ghost ring sight

Attached: 20180907_002752.jpg (3456x3456 3.47 MB, 3.47M)

Attached: 1505886453314.png (512x512, 91.99K)

And a ching chong nip nong to you my yellow friend

The heat from welding or brazing would probably separate the rib from the barrels – not that Bubba would care. What did he do, stick it on with two part epoxy?

What can you expect of Australians, they are the lowest form of white man.

Is that a nut that has been welded onto a screw and subsequently screwed into the rib?

Nah, looks like they just straight up JB welded the nut to the rib.

I super-glued the nut on.

Hey, if it works, it works.

Please always use safety glasses. That thing may fling off with recoil eventually.

I need prescription safety glasses to shoot anyway, thanks for the warning. I'll probably end up using loctite red if it does come off.

t. someone who has never been or even seen the conditions of west Virginia, Kentucky, and other coal states.

And Americans are the lowest form of niggers.

You may as well just fess up about your Abbo ancestry right now.

An Abbo would have managed a red dot sight with that tech level.

Attached: Abbo engineering.webm (720x406, 7.99M)

Niggers

OP would have put it all up his nose if he were a coon.
Aerosols, glue, petrol, anything goes if you're a coon.
Remember, no sleeping on the road!

jesus christ what was wrong with the bead sight?

Personally, sighting down the barrel doesn't give me a consistent enough point of aim. Not discounting the possibility that I just need to git gud.
I wonder if a tang peep sight would work in conjunction with a bead? Granted, that would require drilling and tapping, which would indubitably cause the honorary abbo up there to destroy the gun in his incompetence.

I assum you're using a smoothebore shotgun, if so a consistent point of aim doesn't seem too important.

*assume

I thought I'd give an update. The sight worked surprisingly well- for about six slugs. After that, it popped off harmlessly into the air. I plan on getting rid of the remaining super glue with acetone and then using threadlocker red to attach it.

I'm kinda impressed. I didn't know Mad Max was based on a potentially true story.

Just if you're not destitute doesn't mean you have enough disable income to buy shit like fancy fun accessories after your bills, rent/mortgage, taxes, groceries, insurance, etc…

I'd go get a proper peep man. No need to go beyond a bubba.

if bubba shit works for the purpose you use it for, why not just use it? not like hes permanently modifying his gun, if he sticks with glue. speaking of which,

try using araldyte, or the steel putty rubbish.

I know, right?

Pick up any 4x4 / offroading magazine and read the letters to the editor. It's full of shit like this.
Shit's expensive, you've got to pay to play, deal with it. Granted, there's a lot of difference between a hobby and a tool used to ensure one's survival and wellbeing, but I'm pretty sure AbbOP isn't bubba'ing his grandpa's duck gun because he'll die if he doesn't.