THE TSA SEARCHED ME ONCE
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
FUCKING NAZIS
THEY'RE JUST LIKE THE SS
*puts SS symbols in their acronym*
HAHA, THAT'LL SHOW THOSE NAZIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_L._Stephenson
everyspec.com/MIL-SPECS/MIL-SPECS-MIL-C/download.php?spec=MIL-C-9963F.025766.pdf.
modernfirearms.net/en/cartridge/30-m1-carbine-7-62x33/
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-hye-seung-sbs-announcer-s-nipple-cfgr26u/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, do you make one of these every time you're bored or something?Not like Karl isn't an absolute faggot, but everyone knows that already. requestin our very own karl spergout

You sure get triggered easily. Go take your iconoclastic blackpilling somewhere else.

Ignoring his gay overcompensation of anti-nazism, he's right about the TSA. What the fuck is that hair, though?

Attached: 696f528b152f3bea4e442cc21015a0c454c311913b79d72d5ee01d1fca243316.jpg (244x201, 7.42K)

Lmaoing at ur butthurt OP
How does it feel to defend an institution that searches your ass and makes your life miserable everytime you visit an airport?

Of all the things you could complain about, you're complaining that he doesn't like his privacy violated by the TSA. Typical Britcuck shit. Did Theresa May install cameras in your bedroom yet?

I dont see whats wrong with the vid, the guy complaint is valid

Ian is a massive faggot without question, but Not-See virtue signalling aside this is one of those places he's not completely wrong. TSA is a shit and I'd rather not use my tax money to pay a negress to grope me.

I'd make TSA searches more uncomfortable for the officers by speaking in lisp and rejecting the X-ray in favor of being molested.

Yeah, as much as a sperg he is, he's not wrong.
How is the TSA even allowed to operate if they do this and fuck up?

Attached: improvement.PNG (527x194, 16.37K)

I want to know more!

like hooktube but not retarded.

I mean that depends on the negress. :^)

Attached: c719ef78db54898ae09de2b4b10b8a508db7853ee26b9a986a3e31b90cb0bd99.jpg (468x895, 81.38K)

The same way the ATF does it.
Not being accountable for anything means you can get away with being incompetent.

It's standard procedure for federal bureaucracies, user. If they fuck up, then that just means they don't have enough money to do their job properly and just need more funding :^)

It's Hooktube, but it doesn't use Youtube's API and it doesn't use ads so there's no chance of Google shutting it down

Even if I were a degenerate like you, trust me, I wouldn't any of the fat sheboons who work for the TSA touching me.

OP is a Brit user, if someone's not violating his privacy 24/7 he assumes something's gone wrong.

The butthurt bootlickers in this thread, wew. You guys could at least try being a little more subtle about your fetishistic desire to submit to authority. Please violate my rights, daddy TSA. Call me a fashy sissy and perform a cavity search!

Fucking gay.

Attached: Untitled 2.png (800x600, 32.67K)

Well, I am from Texas.

Everyone in this thread besides OP has been dissing the TSA.

TSA are a bunch of faggots, but Karl the Cuck somehow is a bigger faggot.

I really don't get the hate for Karl. He's a cool guy in my book.

Unbridled autism fueled by dumb shit he only recently learned see SHOT show footage where he loosely accused IWI of stealing shit from gnatzi designs, various and unprovoked comparisons to WW2 rifles, citing two-gun action match shit for absolutely everything, a massive superiority complex, and a lack of genuine emotion apart from disdain.
Though I do agree with him shitting on the TSA. All they've done to keep us safe is toss toothpaste and waterbottles into trash cans so you have to buy your own before getting on the plane. It wouldn't surprise me if there was an occasional false flag or exaggerated incident in their files to justify their existence.

Pretty much the same reason why people hate Sargon. Karl the Cuck, like Sargon, suffers from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

The TSA isn't all that bad at all.
t. Someone who worked in an airport for a year and a half. Non-security related IT position.

Nice projection, Karl, Karl 2 and Karl 3.
There were more mature ways of going about this video than virtue signalling crying "FUGEEN NAZIS! EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS HITLER!" for 20 minutes.

Nice strawman, Karl, 4.

I'm surprised there hasn't been anyone bitching about his 'bolt action rifles are obsolete' video for much of the same reason.

Depends on which state/city, really. Chicago, which is where he got searched, is an absolute hellhole for anyone that isn't a resident and only slightly more lenient for anyone that is.

My gripe with that statement is that he doesn't know how to properly use any sort of manually-operated rifle and he's offering advice on them based off of his own shortcomings.
I don't know if he has a weak thumb or crippling arthritis, but he is no condition to determine who should or should not use what.

He is right though, the TSA is fucking ZOG bullshit m88.

They should do it to Karl since he's a cuck.

Is…. is this loss?

He's completely right about the TSA. What, do you like some creepy old dude feeling you up?

Became a hermit and decided not to leave the state. Nowadays I'm lucky to leave the tri county area, or even the local area. Never fly. After seeing what kind of goofy shit you modern folks are into, I just keep thinking I'm probably better off not joining in.

I took it as WWII old bog standard bolt-actions that people somehow think are accurate when they're really not.

I don't think they meant the guy with a .260 rem bolt action that can shoot people dicks off at a mile and laugh at 5.56 shot his way by hiding being a cardboard.

Too bad he didn't go into a neighborhood with a high probability of his honky ass being put into a self defense situation.

Attached: 1370121586352.jpg (586x450, 199.07K)

Quit posting actual anti-gun cuckold please

Attached: 5a4d72614e82b.jpeg (2340x4160, 1.44M)

They absolutely meant that, and even mocked that sort of concept while citing supposedly unrealistic expectations as well as infrared optics.

quit bumping the thread, you worthless faggot
it's their self-serving hipster pseudoscience, anti-gun snark, and faggot politics. They are Zig Forumsreddit, just like you.

meant for

Attached: hPKM6fU.png (1320x443, 302K)

Well they're both idiots anyway every-time it comes to military related topics.
I mean they seriously consider the 5.56/5.45 to be good enough when every military on the planet is considering dropping it and nearly all precision shooters (among which there is A LOT of vets) already have found stupidly better ammo in the 6.5 Lapua, .260 win (and 6.5 Mememore for faggots).
But then despite saying that combat rifle don't need back up sights because optics are cheap and great they still say that reasonable engagement distance is 50 to 200 yards… Which is IRON SIGHT ONLY DISTANCES.
The Swiss POG yearly exam should be fucking mandatory for anyone opening a youtube channel and running it's mouth about "combat rifle".
Until you demonstrate you can reliably hit the target of a man crouching in vegetation at 300m with iron sights on a service rifle, in a reasonable amount of time and state of unpreparedness, you shouldn't be allowed to talk about the military application of firearms.

The main problem with the 5.56 issue is that, yeah, it's subpar compared to essentially everything else, but we're stuck in the same situation the US was in after WW1 in that there's so much of it that it's hard to justify switching overbecause selling it to the public is out of the question.
Joe Shmoe can test out the next not-5.56 flavor of the month in a sterile environment and maybe find out that it's outdated next month thanks to another not-5.56 round that just came out - imagine if a modern military did the same thing but doublefucked it by tampering with the specs like with 5.56 during the early days of Vietnam.
Logistics is so fucked that I wouldn't trust the higher-ups even if they issued perfectly functional railguns.

Something I'd like to add, the military is misapplying 5.56 but pushing it out of sub optimal barrels and forcing it into the role of MG with poor shooting 62gr ammunition, of all things. I think the round still has potential, considering some of the 75gr loadings and what the previous 55gr was capable of. Don't blame a velocity dependent round when you fire it out of a short tube with no room to accumulate said velocity, you retard military niggers. 5.56 dindu nuffin wrong.

Spot-on, user.
But for the role the ammunition is pressed into, being fired out of carbines, it's definitely subpar.
I suppose the proper target of scrutiny is the specific round(s) being used currently.

Feels good man

Attached: edff7ef7c2a73191e8082a1dfecf35167175e46d5b99c2c84cfc52b00aa73bc4.jpg (225x225, 6.89K)

If you can't point to a single "bootlicker" response, you're a faggot.

One traitor against liberty is too many tbh and only a bootlicking nu/pol/ magapede would buy into the forced D&C about there being any possibility of Ian McCollum being anti-gun or a leftist based purely on one ironic joke

Seeing as we're all pretty much in agreement that Ian is a lefty fag, you'd be the one that's D&C-ing in this case, bucko. And it's more than "one ironic joke". To date, we have:
Just a little bit more than "one ironic joke", no? Certainly enough of a pattern from which we may draw a reasonable conclusion.

Nope
Nope
Nope

Pic related to boost your argument

Attached: net neutrality.png (720x797 411.42 KB, 81.75K)

You been to an airport motherfucker? They ain't exactly hiring Maserati XXX there nigger

Net neutrality is about ISP and comms giants selling to you a purposeful defective product, that they will only fix if you pay them extra, and for customer to pay the bill so they build DPI systems that will then used by governments to spy on their citizens.
And you morons are applauding them.

Yes the unhindered growth of the internet falls into the "one world global community" agenda, so the globalists are shilling for it AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, so some of them are shilling for more net neutrality as it isolates the Internet from any sort of easy government control, which plays in their favor.
So what?

Internet is bad because assholes are promoting it for their agenda?
Then why the fuck do you continue using it?

If tomorrow globalists shill clean air because they don't want to die of asphyxiation you're gonna stop breathing???

Internet and the absence of control in it's media is the only reason why so many people woke up and are aware of (((globalism))) and trying to fight back.
The people that still shill net neutrality are the useful idiots of the people trying to put stop the golem before it's too late via attacking net neutrality (that would have mean comms networks with built-in filters allowing for the actual mass soft censorship necessary for it as well as the mass listing of political enemies. CNN is a partner you can access their website easily. 8ch? You have to pay extra for it, don't worry we won't c/c you name and address to the nearest antifa chapter. BTW to many people wanted to browse 8ch, so 8ch has to pay a diffusion right, thank you for trying. You don't own anything goyim).

It's cute to mention there is only 6 media companies but how many comm companies, owning the actual infrastructure, not renting it, are there?
2?
And only because Reagan the only one that actually existed in several (which have reconstituted now in only 2 and tomorrow 1).

You think siding with that guy want is better?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_L._Stephenson
>Stephenson publicly opposed the BSA's former policy banning openly gay Scouts and stated their intention "to work from within the BSA Board to actively encourage dialogue and sustainable progress."
Yup that sure is a friendly merchant right there.

Attached: 2f73213e1b2995275a5677ce388d0fdd8e9d3a23c4b0a99b0905453c01e5328b.jpg (870x923, 254.97K)

That was hilarious, I can't believe he actually got in here to cry.

It was a joke. You do remember those, right?

Attached: Akko_2_INT.png (188x264, 76.93K)

Imagine being this retarded.

the reason Karl and Cuck's AR-15 commentary is worthless is because they're assuming that Stoner wouldn't also have changed the round used in the gun as the barrel and everything else changed around it. Stoner was adamant about using 20" barrel for 5.56.
all 5.56 problems can be solved by going back to 20" barrels. There's nothing wrong with m855, it does exactly what it was designed to do out of that barrel. When long distance is required of 5.56, use 77 grain bthp ammo. This is all far easier to do than simply dropping the gigantic shit ton of 5.56 inventory and switching everything over to a new round.

Attached: e06.jpg (640x427, 29.56K)

This faggot is denying the South African Holocaust.

Attached: JPEG_20180410_102324.png (201x206, 86.73K)

Hi Elizabeth Warren

Besides the fact it's less accurate, does less damage on soft targets and barely increase penetration compared m193?
There is a reason why the french and Israeli IE the only ones that were using 5.56 before it was a NATO standard never switched to m855.

The truth is m855 is meant for the failure of an MG that is the Minimi in 5.56 (when FN always wanted it to be in 7.62).

Nothing is wrong with the Minimi. Just its autistic gay variant, the M249.

In 7.62 it works fine, the minimi "para" 5.56 (which is the basic model in all European armies AFAIK) is actually worse than the m249 because at least on the m249 you have a somewhat decent barrel.
Amusingly enough if you look up the US training manual for the m249 it will tell you that if the weapon velocity drop to the velocity of a para version it's not combat effective and need to be re-barrelled.

Reminder that the M4 carbine is only effective out to 65 yards

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (630x740, 44.98K)

you conveniently left out that part to shill your narrative.
That's a lie. Fast forward to 12:40 in your own video.
another lie, the BC is better than the 55 grain and the "steel in the front isn't even so therefore the bullet doesn't fly straight" is pure fudd logic.
the difference is that it has less damage on bare-ass naked flesh targets because that was the intention, so it could penetrate intermediate barriers, which again it does excellently as your video proves.
quit being a faggot.

You can't argue there, that's why I always keep a spare mag of M855 around in case someone comes at me wearing a tactical textbook vest.
Yeah, I guess the consistently looser groups are just fudd logic too.

You mean like the cinderblocks it penetrated no better than M193?

you mean like a chilean karl?

You got a link? I know the drill you're talking about, but my search-fu is weak and I can't find an article describing it in depth.

Someone is going to have to throw those shit covered books away

No, like the one time he came here and sperged out about muh nazis.

Please tell me there's a better screencap than pic related of Karl's faggot ass coming into our den.

Attached: 1357755172572.jpg (2338x1700, 740.1K)

yeah well 5.45 makes my peepee hard so fuck off

Attached: 17458304_421956278151577_3723272341875283452_n.jpg (480x362, 32.58K)

It's not based on one ironic joke, it's based on a history of shitting on nationalism whenever possible and being extremely biased whenever discussing WWII.

Why are faggots so butthurt at someone trying to improve their nation?

Actually fat smelly tsa agent grope people no matter what. I got groped because I had a underwire in my bra and the guy acted like he didn't know what that meant.

Bro, I get that you're fat, but don't wear a bra.

How?
The textbook test is just to prove that BOTH penetrate any kind of makeshift shit and BOTH are stopped by body armor rated to stop rifle rounds, m855 isn't an armor piercing round that actually a real fudd myth.
Allegedly it should have pierced better Sh-68 and similar WARPACT steel helmets at some distance, which AFAIK no one as actually ever tried to recreate (especially since Ssh-68 aren't bulletproof in the first place, they can't stop a .30cal out of an M2 at any distance an M2 can actually hit…).
In reality ALL it does is penetrate a little better soft barriers (m193 goes through soft barriers really well, especially from a 20 inch barrel, that's also a fudd myth than it doesn't).
Which mean that at the distance it has actually the speed to fragment into people from a short barrel… it will icepick.
The reality is the US felt their guns didn't works in firefights because the gooks were using AKs, SKS and Mosins, all of which penetrate SO MUCH BETTER wooded areas than ANY 5.56 rounds (even 80gr) will ever do due to the round designs, they blamed it on the gun and they also blamed on the round.
Which does sucks but the WHOLE range of "lightweight" cartridge sucks at that it's not 5.56 in 55gr, it's all of them.

I won't even comment on the accuracy: you're a retard.

Reminder that the M4 carbine is only effective out to 65 yards
Not with m855 it won't, direct hit of m855 at a short range will do less damage than a .22.
Every soldiers equipped with green tips clear rooms with sidearms, because 9mm FMJ sure does sucks, but even it suck less than m855 at close range.
That's the reason mk 262 and mk318 exists and why it's being phased out of US active inventories (despite being NATO standard…).

nope
it's probably something else

m855 is no less accurate than 55 grain, you're just regurgitating Fudd Myth.
t. Fudd dumbshit.

i have to bro, my man tits reach to knees without.

That's not even including M855A1, which is more accurate and deadly than either M855 or M193.

Last I read units were reporting 5 MOA with M855A1. And yeah, it's more "deadly" than either of its predecessors but there are so many better options out there, especially considering the high cost and high wear of M855A1.

Stopped reading.

That seems to differ to my experience with it by a large margin. I think you may be confused by the requirement than an M4 shoot no more than a 5 MOA 10-shot group at 100m. M855A1 seems to average 2 MOA or so out of an M4A1. The main concern is premature wear on the weapons.

From a barrel with a twist rate meant to stabilize heavy bullets.
Use a barrel meant to stabilize light bullets (1:12 or even 1:14 if you don't live in Alaska) and suddenly m193 is much more precise.
The problem is everyone is shooting rifles with 1:9 twist rate perfectly optimized to shoot m855 because you can shoot light bullets in higher twisted barrel but not the opposite.
The downside being you lose in accuracy (duh) using m193 in them since you're not actually using a barrel adapted to the projectile you shoot.
You don't notice it because it's the same as m855… because m855 in a 1:9 barrel is less precise than m193 in a 1:12.

Which is part of why 5.56 is such a horrible round, since it's a destabilizing speed-dependent round it takes maths that make an astrophysicist blush to make even a light variation of ammo.

And everyone knows about barrel twists but what if I told you the number of groves actually matter too? Because they do…

Such great accuracy!!!
Milspec M193 is 1 MOA…
And preemptively because you cunts keep asking for sources even if you never provide any for your bullshit: everyspec.com/MIL-SPECS/MIL-SPECS-MIL-C/download.php?spec=MIL-C-9963F.025766.pdf.

So I'm just going to assume you don't have the first clue of what the fuck you're talking about and put you on ignore…

It's called 7.62x33 mm or 7.62K for the people that actually use measurement units that make sense rather than body parts of a mythical emperor from a time your country didn't even exist, I'm indulging you with translation so retards like you can understand what I'm speaking of rather than wondering why I'm bringing Bradleys into the discussion, so excuse me if I don't know your fantasy designations by heart and eat my dick while you're at it.

Attached: m193 milspec.PNG (776x424, 62.51K)

You could have just pulled up the data that shows M855 is less accurate than M193 even when shot from the same rifle, you would have a lot stronger argument than going on about twist rates.

I don't think that document you posted compares accuracy in a 1:12 barrel versus accuracy in an equivalent 1:9 of 1:7 barrel, so I'll have to be a little skeptical here. Twist rate does potentially affect accuracy but it's such a minor thing compared to all of the other factors involved that it's difficult to just assert that the twist rate caused an accuracy change.

…Why? I never said anything about M193, I was trashing M855A1, so why are you talking about M193 in response to me?

What the fuck is 7.62x33K? What "M2" are you referring to? Do you mean 7.92 Kurz? Is "M2" supposed to mean an M2 Browning? If you want anyone to take you seriously then you're going to have to at least pretend to be knowledgeable, and speak clearly instead of talking like an aggressive retard.

>go to modernfirearms.net/en/cartridge/30-m1-carbine-7-62x33/

You only ever had 4 models of carbines so what do you think the M2 is?

Attached: 762x33nwm60G.jpg (5312x2988 127.38 KB, 3.97M)

Just fucking leave, user. You've made such an obvious newfaggot out of yourself, there is no possible way you can redeem. Let the shame of this thread mark you forever, God willing your autistic genes end with you.

The TSA is gay and commercial air travel in its CY+3 form should fucking die, fuckhueg bloatports like Heathrow should be limited to heavy duty cargo aircraft with every man having his own STOL/Tiltrotor aeroplane capable of inflight refueling in his backyard with its own optional short dirt runway.
Surrendering the controls to some fat fuckwits who haven't recovered from a spin since their initial training while relying on the autopilot for everything is retarded, especially when it's an Air France flight with one or more frozen pitot tubes.
There's already plenty of WW2 flight sims with varying levels of 'tism out there so teaching men basic piloting shouldn't be too hard.

sage for off topic

Attached: angry christian.png (400x400, 98.3K)

It's funny how he bitches about being "flagged" for international travel, yet is the sort of guy who would consider it RAYCISS to profile middle-easterners and muslims.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-hye-seung-sbs-announcer-s-nipple-cfgr26u/answers/new.html

It still is the truth though.

He's not really that fat anymore, but you can still tell he's a fat annoying fucker on the inside. His soul's still out of breath after going up a flight of stairs. Isn't it a funny thing?

Attached: intj stare.jpg (869x675, 81.74K)

The TSA sucks and so does Karl.

She has surgically altered nipples to whatever is the most popular and attractive nipple shape among the white race.

t. fuddlet

t. fuddlet

"Hello friends. I missed you. Did you miss me?"
-FAL

Attached: FN-FAL_belgian.jpg (2000x465, 77.01K)

The terminal ballistics in the M855A1 has been shown to be superior, as well as external ballistics. It's a better round, now stop using words you don't know, kid.

I guess ballistics doesn't exist. Why aren't we all using .22 Long Rifle belt feds, then?

Attached: 5000_years_of_equestria__cheerilee_by_marima15-d8zegup-1_2.png (146x101, 23.77K)

The fact that M855A1 ended up being better than M855 does not change the fact that there are far superior options out there for ammunition, and they manage to give better performance for lower cost per round and without reducing the effective service life of rifles.