Dad had girlfriend "rape" 11 yr old autistic son because he thought boy was gay

An Alabama man and his girlfriend have been convicted of raping the man’s 11-year-old son because he thought the boy might be gay.

Sean Brandon Cole, 29, and Khadeijah Moore, 21, both of Huntsville, were each convicted Tuesday of rape, sodomy and the sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12, AL.com reported. They each face life in prison, and sentencing is set for May 24.

Moore, who failed to show up for the trial, is considered a fugitive after the trial judge issued a warrant for her arrest Monday at the start of the proceedings.

Tim Douthit, the prosecutor on the case, told AL.com that the sexual assault took place over Thanksgiving 2016, while the boy, who has autism, was in Huntsville visiting his father for the holiday. The child lives in Georgia with his mother.

Cole allegedly found his son in a “compromising position” with another boy and became angry, Douthit said. In response, he made Moore have sex with the boy.

Moore raped and sodomized the boy, and she and Cole made the boy perform sex acts on her, AL.com reported.

The boy’s mother became suspicious once he returned to Georgia and started asking her questions about sex, AL.com reported. When he told her what Cole and Moore had done, she drove straight to Huntsville to talk to police.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/03/man_had_girlfriend_rape_11-yea.html

Attached: Sean-Cole-Khadeijah-Moore.jpg (1000x525, 64.37K)

wow

I'm sure he'll be much better off growing up as a faggot without his father, being raised by a single mother.

it's a negative either way

Because outcomes for young black males raised by single mothers means he's likely to join his father in prison before reaching 21 years old.
Well, at least he'll enjoy all the gay butt sex in there.

SuperSatan digits don't lie.

He's autistic so he'll probably just end up shooting himself before even getting a gun

Speaking of autism, how does one shoot oneself before even getting a gun?

That's the magic behind autism, not even reality can make sense of it.

Not a thing
I think he's just gay tbh

Pretty typical nigger parenting honestly.

suicide by cop

Best dad ever!

Attached: chris evans thumbs up.jpg (474x595, 29.92K)

Checked

Attached: 1511280420750.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

If my kid was a fag, I would have girls lined up to cure him. He did the right thing.

BASED

Attached: Costanza's Crystals thanks obama.png (700x979, 67.88K)

She is going to prison as well you illiterate

Learn to read, faggot.
The man and his GIRLFRIEND are going to jail; the boy's mother is who reported them.

Totally/ourdad/ material tbqh
God damn negro patenting hijinkery is damn wacky, there needs to be like a tvshow consistent of dramatised versions of documented nigra parenting fucks ups.

Sodomy laws are a bit more than "receptive anal sex". If she forced him to penetrate her anally, then that is sodomy also. Oral sex in some jurisdictions is also considered sodomy. In that case, her giving the boy a blowjob would also be considered sodomy.

The first time I've ever seen a black man be a good father.

This

It makes perfectly good sense to me. If you don't want your son to grow up gay, it's always advisable to have him sodomized. The only real questionable part is why the father thought his son should have sex with a NEGRO woman. That could scar the child for life.

You are very knowledgeable, sir. I learned a lot from your post.

For example, I learned that you don't pay attention very well…

"Moore raped and sodomized the boy, and she and Cole made the boy perform sex acts on her, AL.com reported."

it says: "Moore raped and sodomized the boy"… then it says, "AND she and Cole made the boy perform sex acts on her"

so, although you are correct that the federal government redefined 'sodomy' to mean 'any unnatural sex act' many years ago, the story plainly describes the sodomy as being 'performed on the boy', then describes forced sex acts 'performed on the woman's by the boy.

for a nominal fee, I will be happy to explain everything else you ever read for the rest of your life, so you can comprehend them fully.