Australia's Deadliest Soldier: The Killer Commando

What faggy ass soyboy got payed to write this
What other examples of journalists cringe?

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/06/19/british-special-forces-soldier-killed-six-taliban-in-pitch-black-viet-cong-style-tunnel-fight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not watching that shit, summarize it in a paragraph or less

Stop using Hooktube you waste of quads.

there's your answer

this, not clicking that shit

Attached: how to write a VICE article.mp4 (1280x720, 2.88M)

Shit thread, disregard.

That's no "asian".

That nigger knows, he should be in fucking Afghanistan.

Choking is a fair effort but my favourite is still the claw hammer.
militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/06/19/british-special-forces-soldier-killed-six-taliban-in-pitch-black-viet-cong-style-tunnel-fight/

He only send our best, that is our role in western military actions these days, if an SAS unit takes a heap of losses it's because they saw a lot of fighting.

Attached: you deserve nothing but a nuclear cleansing.jpeg (900x502, 312.32K)

Please forgive our sins.

Attached: 1438849303352-1.png (537x1600, 219.69K)

That would be becuse they keep cycling the same lot through again and again because we dont actually have that many SF personnel. Rumor had it SASR eventually stopped giving their guys predeployment exercises for Afghan because they'd just redeploy back in less than a year later.
Not the smart way to fight a war but whatever.

Video is kinda worth it for that sandnigger journalist repeatedly wetting himself.

I can even glimpse at that wastefulness when there are children in Ethiopia without moist nuggets.

Deadliest Soldier: Killer Commando sounds like something you would have seen in a VHS store in the 80s.

Is commando just a step up from basic soldier? I am not very knowledgeable in military.

"Commando" refers to a specific kind of special forces/light infantry in the Australian army. The commandos place an emphasis on raiding and larger offensive operations, rather than the special reconnaissance and "surgical strike" role that is the classic function of SAS units.

So basically it is elite infantry?

More like shock infantry.
Expected to take losses, but trained to minimize them while maximizing the damage they do.
See also: Grenis

Who is Grenis?

Panzergrenadiers. Guys who are designed to fuck shit up in a quick manner.

Thank mate

My favorite is still the gurkha bringing back the head of a HVT to it's CO because they were asked to bring back "proof of death".
I would have payed to see the look on the officer face.

Why is this still still getting bumped? The topic isn't interesting at all. Just Vice being Vice. What's so interesting about it?

Shitposting.

I wanted to know about the commando and military stuff.

This is what journalism is. A big shit show.

Attached: King Dedede spazzing out like a total fuckin spastic autistic retard like you when you were a kid..gif (294x233, 611.89K)