Dyed hair cunt lied about rape

Breitbart News covered Zolkowski’s story back in August 2017 when she was originally charged with making a false rape claim at Delta College. Now, Zolkowski is pleading guilty to the charge of falsely reporting a felony.

On Tuesday, Zolkowski admitted in court that she lied about being raped in the parking lot of Delta College in University Center, Michigan. She claims that she had been raped in a previous incident that took place before she made the false report.

“I called Delta College and falsely reported the rape on their campus,” Zolkowski said to the judge. “My mother made the initial call and I took the phone and continued to report.”

“I was assaulted previously, not at Delta’s campus,” Zolkowski added. “And because I was ashamed of circumstances of that, when my mother called, I vented through Delta, which was very wrong of me. I should have been truthful from the very beginning, and I used Delta.”

Investigators became skeptical of Zolkowski’s original account of the incident after discrepancies began to pop up.

breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/29/delta-college-student-pleads-guilty-to-lying-about-rape-on-campus/

Attached: mary-t-zolkowskic2a03.png (598x595, 464.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/FalseRapeAllegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tumblr doing at best

At least it didn't involve a male classmate this time. The guy's life would be forever ruined no matter the outcome.

all them funny hair freaks is lyin cunts
I wanna rape em all

man up and marry this roastie

Dude, even the scum who wind up on Zig Forums deserve better than that.

I'm going to pretend you didn't even post.

>(((Zolkowski)))
JUST A COINCIDENCE GOYS!

People nowadays don't appreciate honesty.
How about we get some honesty laws since we already have hate speech laws.
Tell 100 provable lies with intent to deceive = execution by lethal injection.
No more Santa Claus for you!

This is just the one that got caught.
Most college rape allegations are false and have been for decades.
Because to be counted as "false" by Kanin, the woman had to admit it herself. This means that the group "lied but did not admit it" which could account for anywhere from 1 to 100% of the remaining 50%, is not counted.

it's just attention seeking, the subject doesn't matter, and changes from time to time, for example back in the days attention seeker women were sometimes spectacularly 'hysterical'

Attached: look at me, I'm hysterical.png (594x377, 217.87K)

you're just afraid of strong, independent womyn

I've never seen one. They must be very rare. We need to get Attenborough to film them.

Greater than 60% of rape claims are false by self-admittance.The true number is probably over 95% are fake.

Yes yes, we know this, despite what the kikestream media says.

that whole phrase is an ironic cum drip.

OBEY!

Attached: mary-t.-zolkowski-instagram.jpg (394x441, 25.58K)

Went to Delta for a time once I was out of High School years ago. At the time, highly leftist thinking, ect. Looking back, the classes taught there reinforced more of that bullshit. Hell, one class infact had an African American teacher who made it clear that us White Folk had quite a bit to make up for, and actually docked grades of those of White skin on tests and the such to drive home the power her side of the fence had. Halfway into my time there, called it quits. Didn't have it in me to keep going to a college who shoved this sort of shit down one's throat, as I was starting to see the patterns after a solid redpilling.

Glad this was found out 'n all, but it won't change shit on that campus. It is a leftist cult College through and through.

I wonder if she even knows how to paint a proper swastika.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8.34K)

Amusingly enough Feminists are the antithesis of strength, independence, and womanliness.

Maybe she was attacked by a mudblood but can't report that because the Judahvision taught her that would be "racist" so she said the rape happened somewhere else, this campus, and invented an attacker that was white.

Attached: 1487696002046.jpg (640x640, 194.59K)

bright coloration is a natural sign of a toxic/poisonous animal

Attached: 06c860cd84d80a212b9fbf544ef61a70616e03afa9d5ea26fe861e249912f927.jpg (400x289, 21.54K)

Would you hire a woman that was convicted of false rape report?

Would you hire a man that was falsely accused of rape?

Attached: 5f9.jpg (1280x720, 65.98K)

no, women belong to kitchen

maybe, being a beta fag is definitely turnoff

Attached: 85b2274e5a0f8bd6f84e16861a5857c7bb5c2622a1d2dce635759997a34182ed.png (989x724, 1.08M)

Where are you getting that figure?

No, regardless of other factors. If she's willing to try and fuck up some guys life with a lie then hiring her is just starting a countdown to the fake sexual harassment claim.
Depends on how well he could do the job. If the accusation is false then it plays no part in the decision making process as it tells us nothing about him.

Which of them doesn't?

THIS

Yeah, I'm shaking in my boots so hard you can hear it

ALSO THIS
And checked

My biggest question right:

Is this all a conspiracy to destroy society or are they really stupid?

And no you can't say both!

DAS RIGHT BUCKO

shitefart

Attached: bfdgfhkl.jpg (640x480, 102.96K)

Sage denied.
Sage negated.

Attached: 9cf7a48c9ac428b0c610ce489e9539cb780031f7f17681c5691aadcbb8fef222.jpg (894x894, 269.05K)